Skyrim Needs A Lovers Bitch Type Mod

NatanusLikens

I keep thinking back to Oblivion's Lovers Bitch which had a bit to it and was kind of fun at times.

I really think Skyrim needs something similar.

Here's what I was thinking:

Captured Dreams has mini quest to either deliver or retrieve items, why not have something similar as a Skyrim version of Lovers Bitch??

Could start off as a courier brings you a letter inviting you to a party where you witness a woman stripping down and having sex with a dog for the party goers entertainment.  After words you can speak to her about it and she invites you back to her Dog Training Shop.

Arriving there you get trained, kind of like how Captured Dreams trains you to be submissive.

Once trained she sends you off on quests to parties around Skyrim.  To simplify this I'd say add dialogue to the Jarls or Inn Keeprs.  Where you either submit or the drunk party goers force you.  (If forced she finds out and retrains you).

The more training you receive the more likely you are to submit, in other words your dialogue starts shifting to being more submissive. (Might add a perk that makes wolves non-hostile towards you, instead they just try to mate with you or your bitch.)

Once you are totally submissive there could be girls made specifically for this mod that you can coerce into being trained and bring them to parties.  (This would also be the male portion to bring in girls to train as bitches.)

Female PC Upon arrival at Shop: "Would you like to learn how to be a dog's bitch babe?" *Blush* "Yes, teach me to be a dog's bitch."(Submissive)

Male PC Upon arrival at Shop: "If you bring me a girl i can train her for you to make some money as a Bitch Trainer." "Sure, I'd like to make some extra gold by having a Bitch at parties."

Training shop could have kennels with other girls there being trained, say once a day.

(I've pretty much given up on the idea of making my own mods along this line, so I'll just post my ideas and see if someone is interested enough to make them.)

I posted this on the other thread, but Seeing as this is my Idea/Thread I figured I'd post it here to.

If there is someone interested I can go in and setup Buildings and NPCS.  That much I can do but as for doing quest, dialogue, etc... I'd be lost.  With a Partner I'm sure we could get an alpha out by the end June.

SkyrimDogBitches.docx

Guest Nico28469

A lot of people want a Lover's Bitch mod for Skyrim. Many thread have been created but no one ever posted something like a proof of concept. That's a shame but I guess It'll come in time.

Sorry for my english ^^

The part that interested me most back in Lovers Bitch was the mini quests especially the first and last one if I recall correctly, and the added ability to pacify dogs and wolfs, but wolfs stop attacking you in Skyrim after a while.

Archived