Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Heya Folks. Been googling around but to no avail.

Is there a PSQ mod that makes you do a quest to become a succubus? Like, not just be one whenever you choose, but you gotta work your way up to it.

Ty :)

Slaverunreloaded has a side quest towards the end of the main quest line that makes you a PSQ  succubus.

I think AngrimsApprentice does as well. SexlabHormones doesn't have a quest but it does have a consequence where if your character has sex with daedra, it will cause them to become a succubus. 

Heya Folks. Been googling around but to no avail.

Is there a PSQ mod that makes you do a quest to become a succubus? Like, not just be one whenever you choose, but you gotta work your way up to it.

Ty :)

Slaverunreloaded has a side quest towards the end of the main quest line that makes you a PSQ  succubus.

I think AngrimsApprentice does as well. SexlabHormones doesn't have a quest but it does have a consequence where if your character has sex with daedra, it will cause them to become a succubus. 

Thank you kindly ^~^

Hello. I'm looking for a cloth/armor replacer which works with body scaling (CBBE morphs) and I can't recall how it's called.

You know, clothes that expand as breasts grow as they fill with milk and such + HDT/Bouncing breasts and butt.

I had it working before, but my HDD went haywire so I'm rebuilding my game from zero.

Thank you. :)

Where I can find a remedy for this:

i10006964.jpg

?

My PC and only he lost the floor contact abruptly.

I checked the character scale through console:

getscale >> 1.00 (with base 1.03)

What the hell is this "base"? Where did it come from?

No High Heels, no Relistic Ragdolls, no XPMSE. NPCs are fine, only PC (male) keeps levitating.

I checked the character scale through console:

getscale >> 1.00 (with base 1.03)

What the hell is this "base"? Where did it come from?

That "base" thing is the default racial scale for your character. It means when your character is scale 1.0 (so the default one), their actual scale when compared to the humanoid skeleton scale is 1.03. That is a race-specific characteristic and is the reason Khajiit females (Base 0.95) are so short while Nords (1.03) and High Elves (1.08) are so tall. It has nothing to do with your problem.

Hey guys,

for the interesting and talented armor modeller, I would like to put a request for a League of Legends Syndra Classic Skin armor.

I am also willing to pay for it, so dont hesitate to demand a price in return for the service.

Anyone interested please contact me with a PM so we can discuss the details.

I'm looking for a someone to create a mod if something similar to this doesnt already exist. I'm willing to pay for it.

I'm looking for a mod that lets you hit your spouse / child without them getting damage or me receiving penality / getting attacked by people/guards.

I know that creating a mod using items that let you do this will allow you to do it with anyone, yes.

Like, punching them (maybe wearing a ring that that makes these functions possible? If possible, it would be great if the punching leaves marks?) and additional using a stick to do so (which leaves marks like with the whip mod for example) I know that probably marks left behind on the child models wont work.

Maybe a command that lets you unstrip adults before beating them (please not for the children...)

If hitting them and afterwards, it would be neat if they would cower in fear (like the people in cities that cower/hide when a fight goes on)

And I'm not sure if it is possible to give them additional sound effects like crying or screaming.

That's my wish! I couldnt find anything similar to it, only the whip from the paradise slave mod.

But I really want to build out my roleplay story.

Any help?

o i like the untamed mod but cant get the creatures...rods to show up even tho i have th regs

also i have kiss the mod that makes u sprint like a cat on all fours but is there a mod that dos the same thing only shows more of the intimate parts when moving?

and is it posible to have male races have sex with female creatures using untamed? and how to u use the hentai creatures ? also for nude males whats the best mod i heard sos hass issues n am worrid to use it?

also is there a mod that adds panties to the game as equipable and enchantable items?

Body texture, mod , preset?

Really need to make my char look that precious, the author doesn't respond to several people about this...

So asking for help here.

Looks like 7B (or variant) body

with a Sport and Sexy Sweat texture

Dunno where the hair is from, but KS_Hairdo and ApachiiSkyHair are good resources for hair.

Can't help you with the face preset though.

You may be able to emulate the appearance with that advice, but maybe someone else has the exact thing you are looking for.

o i like the untamed mod but cant get the creatures...rods to show up even tho i have th regs

also i have kiss the mod that makes u sprint like a cat on all fours but is there a mod that dos the same thing only shows more of the intimate parts when moving?

and is it posible to have male races have sex with female creatures using untamed? and how to u use the hentai creatures ? also for nude males whats the best mod i heard sos hass issues n am worrid to use it?

also is there a mod that adds panties to the game as equipable and enchantable items?

Osare Panties and Osare Underwear are pretty good.

Body texture, mod , preset?

Really need to make my char look that precious, the author doesn't respond to several people about this...

So asking for help here.

Looks like anko enb.

Skin could be real girls realistic tex or SG female renewal, hard to tell.

My advice: if you want your character to look like that, try to mod it yourself since this character is probably private to the author.

I hate it too when modders share nothing but beautiful pics  :dodgy:

i need some help if anyone can. I have the bodyslide info i downloaded from this site and the mod Sinbloods Lethal Majesty mod. the original mod was for oblivion and got converted but was used in UNP instead. now every mod i find for Lethal Majesty is used in UNP form and my bodyslide info wont show the textures of the armor, just the meshes in a grey and white forms. i can see the skin color but no armors textures being show. can anyone help me with a bodyslide and CBBE curvy with BBP for this armor??

Never mind, just did some exploreing around and found out the guy who made the body slide renamed the file different then what was in the mod itself. sort of like screwing with people. =/  hopefully the mod works and if it doesn't i will post below my current comment.  i have the textures on the outfit now and will run the game once i am done doing the slide work to make the body fit without skin showing through the armors.

nope it didn't work. i get the textures to show in outfit studio but they only show purple now in the game. =/   someone please help me before i go nucking futs.

so basically it's gona be a long wait for me till someone is able to full full my request.

CBBE TBPP, HDT (for the high heels), lethal majesty by sinblood, for skyrim classic.