Loversbitch

ugglan

Wasn't there some kind of unofficial statement made by the Fallout team that FO:4 was being worked on? I think I read up on it somewhere like GameFAQs or perhaps another site. I think they even hinted at where it's location would be. I know some where wishing for Boston, MA and it was more directed elsewhere.

Wasn't there some kind of unofficial statement made by the Fallout team that FO:4 was being worked on? I think I read up on it somewhere like GameFAQs or perhaps another site. I think they even hinted at where it's location would be. I know some where wishing for Boston' date=' MA and it was more directed elsewhere.

[/quote']

Pretty sure its in the works, publishers can't leave multi-million selling franchises alone. Bethesda won the license back so pretty sure one has been in the works for a few years now.

Yep, it's in development. People are speculating that it takes place in Boston or at least somewhere on the west coast and there a rumor or something saying that it'll be a direct-ish sequel of FO3 in that you'll be playing the same character from that game. Not sure if it's true or not.

Back on topic, I'd like to see some other sex mods for skyrim as well. MiniLovers is good, but it just freezes the game randomly and no one can figure out why

To be honest, ide rather see any sex system for skyrim follow the Sexout style of modular plugins that we have here for Fallout New Vegas.

Lovers with PK was good for oblivion but Sexout just seams to take the basic idea of modular plugins and expands and improves on the functionality of it.

Archived