Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Where do I get a body replacement mod with breasts that bounce, and also has a compatible skeleton for SOS Futa?  Which type of bounce would I have to use to get SOS Futa to work with the female skeleton?  What load order is the correct one?

(I tried to put schlongs on UNPB females from Blessed Redux Project Team's mod, found here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37900/? The SOS MCM said the skeleton was incompatible--under player and UNP subheadings both--and I couldn't put a schlong on any female.  Penis options didn't show up for females in Race Edit either, and I had installed the plugin.  The sliders worked fine for males.)

How are you guys getting boob physics to play nice with SOS Futa?  Can you get boob physics to play nice with SOS Futa, or is it like the pregnant stomach mods and inherently skeletally incompatible?

You could use a custom UUNP body generated in Bodyslide along with the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended which is compatible with pretty much everything.

Thank you!  I found another way to get schlong + bouncies too, so it is possible and I am a noob.  Choose the bounce option in the UNP Blessed installer, the BBP skeleton in the XPMSE installer, and then install one of the Custom Skeleton Replacement for SOS options on top of it.  It's a chain of overrides: UNPB > overridden by XPMSE > overridden by Custom Skeleton Replacement for SOS.

Does anyone know if there's a way to get inverted nipples? I saw an old WiP thread that never turned out, and the "Lipple body" but that doesn't really interest me. Body doesn't matter. Like UUNP or CBBE.

I think it would need custom textures, which is the problem? I guess the best way to do that would be to make it an overlay like tit-kit, so it works with different body textures.

Anyways, if it doesn't exist, I might try my hand at it in blender. I've made some changes to a few other things, but I haven't released any of it because I don't know how to do textures or bodyslide slider things.

Anyone know what sexlab mod to use to have sex with npcs or followers through diologue or a click of a button. Im new to modding btw. 

I'm using "TDF Aggressive Prostitution".

A very basic prostitution and pimp mod. Can be found on the "Sexlab Framework Plugin List"-Thread.

Just google it.

Im trying to find a armor pack I used to have a long time ago on another PC before it crashed. It was body slide compatible (I think) but in particular it had the following "set" that was part of the pack.

a white fur cloak that the paws of the cloak ran over the shoulders and covered the breasts. the body itself was topless, but the paws override the breasts.

bikini bottom.

I think there was an optional helmet with the bear skin over the head.

Any help finding this would be AWESOME! I know its little to work with. It was similar to Hoth's armor from the follow mod but for females.

Im trying to find a armor pack I used to have a long time ago on another PC before it crashed. It was body slide compatible (I think) but in particular it had the following "set" that was part of the pack.

a white fur cloak that the paws of the cloak ran over the shoulders and covered the breasts. the body itself was topless, but the paws override the breasts.

bikini bottom.

I think there was an optional helmet with the bear skin over the head.

Any help finding this would be AWESOME! I know its little to work with. It was similar to Hoth's armor from the follow mod but for females.

The cloak and hood/helmet sound a lot like Winter Is Coming. It's not an armour pack, and there's no bikini bottom included, but the rest of the description matches.

When it comes to clothing in skyrim, i prefer stuff thats overwhelmingly skimpy for both genders. However, the only mod that i have found that suits my needs is http://www.loverslab...ersion-for-sos/, which is for males only. Now, before you say anything, yes i am aware of "You call that skimpy". However, not all clothing and armor sets are revealing, and furthermore, theres no jiggle physics of any kind. The only thing thats close to what i need, is that killer keos replacer, but even then, its not skimpy enough.

So thats where you come in, depraved modder with way too much time on their hands. Take this: http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/34100/? and remove enough parts of the outfits to resemble http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11951/? and http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26667-sos-male-vanila-armor-cloths-conversion-for-sos/ . If you do this, i will forever be in your debt.

I've been running my google-fu, but am coming up blank. How, oh how please-oh please can I change my spriggans(atronach as well if I could) from using the female animations to making them use male animations during encounters?  (it's all the MNC animations for those creatures)

I'm assuming it has something to do with the hkx files but damned if I have any way of figuring out how to do that. 

Can someone point me in a direction, or help me out with this? My poor character is forced into a strap-on when all she wants is to be absorbing all their sappy goodness.

I know it's out there because I used it in the past but can anyone tell me the name of the mod that lets you see a list of all your registered animations from Sexlab and let you select them and change to any on command?

I think your looking foe Sexlab Tools for this.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/

Thank you very much. :)

I also have another request. Can anyone tell me where this idle animation comes from? My character is using this and it's conflicting with some mods and would like to remove it. I cannot remember where it came from.

Screen_Shot2.png

YY Mystic Knight.

Thank you :) its been bugging me for days now.

I know it's out there because I used it in the past but can anyone tell me the name of the mod that lets you see a list of all your registered animations from Sexlab and let you select them and change to any on command?

I think your looking foe Sexlab Tools for this.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/

Thank you very much. :)

I also have another request. Can anyone tell me where this idle animation comes from? My character is using this and it's conflicting with some mods and would like to remove it. I cannot remember where it came from.

Screen_Shot2.png

YY Mystic Knight.

having issues with untamed and clams of skyrim and mnc . i have jcontainors installed n all the reqs but istill cant seem to get the mods to work.

tryed installing and fallowing instructions but still no luck .is there a idiot proof guide? i feel so stupid right now ivetryed every thing i can think of

Soooo... I know I've read this request before, but I figured I'd toss out the idea to someone who has some skills in modding.

I am requesting a mod that was much like Dangerously Nude... or a light version of what Deviously Enslaved does (I prefer not to run all the devious stuff most of the time, so I'm looking for something non devious related) when set to misogyny. Or like what LoversVictim did... there used to be some great mods but many of them are outdated. I am aware of Sexlab Rape, but it seems to disengage the Essential setting on Defeat and Death Alternative, and the guards tend to attack the aggressor. 

The main reason is I use Loot and Degradation, and I want there to be some risk that if my armor breaks or if my female PC is robbed and naked, someone is likely to try and take advantage of her. I liked what Deviously Enslaved did a lot, but in order to run that I have to put 5 or 6 mods (I forget the exact amount) for the essential requirements. I was hoping for something without so many requirements, especially as I run at about 253 mods all the time (Yes I know I'm crazy.. but my games actually run pretty well).

So basically something with rape, tied to nakedness / (or potentially) unarmed status, I'd prefer with a submit dialogue but even if it didn't and they just "sucker punch" you, that would suffice.

If anyone is interested, I'd be eternally grateful. Ok, honestly with all the amazing mods on here that has kept me enjoying hours of playing Skyrim well past its expiration date, I'm already eternally grateful, but I would be thankful none the less.

Thanks for any consideration,

Plague

Are there any mods that add a Shuma-Gorath or Kuromaru type character & animations to Skyrim?  I'm aware of Estrus and those Brainsperm Poses, but I haven't seem an NPC that does that sort of thing.  

Herma Mora or Seeker seems like they would be a prime candidate to turn into this type of character.  Any help would be appreciated!  

first up I want to greet everyone a Happy New Year's Eve...may the food and ale flow freely and good fortune greet thee!

Geek speech aside, I was wondering if someone already made an "armor" based off of the ecchi anime "Bikini Warriors" specifically the bikini armor worn by the "Hunter" character there...attached are some pics of what she looks like...thanks in advance to whoever might create this and maybe all of the Bikini armors in that anime...I hope nisetanka is here and reads this though ^^

post-1304742-0-78215700-1483173026_thumb.pngpost-1304742-0-60009600-1483173030_thumb.jpg

post-1304742-0-32078000-1483173034_thumb.jpgpost-1304742-0-81941500-1483173045_thumb.jpg

I've found the files for a UUNP version of the Hentai Mixed Armor, but it requires the CT77 (ChronoTrigger77) version to work. Obviously CT77 made a different version of the mixed armor because he managed to separate the panty and other armor parts into separate wearable pieces, which is what I prefer. I can't find the original file made by him though. Does anybody have the original CT77 files for the hentai mixed armor?