Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

can you tell me how to select multiple actor in Sexlab? I press N and only select one actor, when I select other one it is still only one actor ? how can I select more then one ?​

use two spells in your magic menu that says target and self..with self can target yourself and with target u can select npc's

download the latest version of sexlab match maker here. ..new version allows u to select up to 5 characters..in the previous version u could only select 3 or 2 actors and if that didn't worked try mass matchmaker.

Are there more hip shorts fit for Sevenbase around? The only ones I can come up with are those from Blade and Soul BiHai.

4Wkyr.jpg

Also I'm looking for any pendants packs. I've browsed Nexus, but nothing interesting's up there. As I recall there were pretty extensive necklace packs, but I can't think the name up.

can anyone please link to other maid outfits mods? satan outfit gives me ctd's whenever i try to put it on my character.

i saw one that has frills in the boobs and skirt.

Sounds like you want the Chapi Armor collection, it has a bunch of very skimpy stuff, with TBBP and  no reliance on hdt high heels

Check out the pic and see if that's what your looking for.Here is the direct link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kn3xq75ohu087on/UNPB¢┌▓┘Î░║¤╝»1.2_▓ÞãñÍãθ.7z

Don't let the strange characters put you off, this is the copy I use for 7B and UNP

post-558660-0-71509400-1455437228_thumb.jpg

@ZyrZylo

CTD when trying to wear something usually means your skeleton is not compatible with it. If it has BBP TBBP HDT then your skeleton has to have the same.

it has and compatible with my skel, xpmse's skeleton. ive actually found out that satan outfit (the base one) has many problems but was fixed by some LL members.

Hi guys. Is there a mod to make male main character look more sexy like "trap" or androgyne. so not beefy body etc, more like female model but ofc no breast and with male genitals?

Well, there's this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10420/?

But that's if you want basically a futa. I don't know about androgyn, you may need to make an entirely different race.

i will check it out thank you!

Hi guys. Is there a mod to make male main character look more sexy like "trap" or androgyne. so not beefy body etc, more like female model but ofc no breast and with male genitals?

You could try some of the suggestions found in the Official TNT Custom Race thread, you could use the female derived male bodies used in the Children of the Sky mod(found elsewhere now), or you could make a custom SOS body in Bodyslide then use a female derived head mesh like the maker of Cecile did to make him.

Don't forget the dress, earrings and handbags if you want to complete the look.

I am doing a clean install of Skyrim (I tried so many things, and I could not get Magic Nipples to go away), and I am looking for new mods to add.

I would like some sort of living, cursed, biological, or parasitic armor. Preferably something more than a few tentacles coiled around an otherwise nude body.

Maybe something like the first two images from here (from Oblivion). It is ok if it is not animated.

http://wolfzq.blog132.fc2blog.us/blog-entry-65.html

I am doing a clean install of Skyrim (I tried so many things, and I could not get Magic Nipples to go away), and I am looking for new mods to add.

I would like some sort of living, cursed, biological, or parasitic armor. Preferably something more than a few tentacles coiled around an otherwise nude body.

Maybe something like the first two images from here (from Oblivion). It is ok if it is not animated.

i need it too for skyrim i know this mod exist for skyrim but i can't find it so i'm looking for this too ^^

Here you go:

Aradia Living Armor and Tentacle Parasite.

Oh,I almost forgot: Herma Mora Priestess armor.

You could try some of the suggestions found in the Official TNT Custom Race thread, you could use the female derived male bodies used in the Children of the Sky mod(found elsewhere now), or you could make a custom SOS body in Bodyslide then use a female derived head mesh like the maker of Cecile did to make him.

Don't forget the dress, earrings and handbags if you want to complete the look.

thank you i'l try it out.