Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Where is female vampire lord's nude skin? I mean, not custom armor mod. Just removing clothes from original model.

Yeah, I know there is a patch is in Nexus, but it's like an old woman's body in TES 3: Morrowind. 

I remember there was real patch in loverslab, but cannot find now.

Is there a stripper mod where I can dance/strip to earn money.

TDF Aggressive Prostitution has a dance option where you can earn money, you don't even have to prostitute your character.

Where is female vampire lord's nude skin? I mean, not custom armor mod. Just removing clothes from original model.

Yeah, I know there is a patch is in Nexus, but it's like an old woman's body in TES 3: Morrowind. 

Have you looked at Shaydows VampireLord Overhaul?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/368-shaydows-vampirelord-overhaul/

Is there a stripper mod where I can dance/strip to earn money.

TDF Aggressive Prostitution has a dance option where you can earn money, you don't even have to prostitute your character.

Have you looked at Shaydows VampireLord Overhaul?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/368-shaydows-vampirelord-overhaul/

Thanks but I wrote 'not custom armor mod'. just a naked monster from vanilla model,

Lol that mod caused me multiple CTDs and long load time. Is it because its script-heavy? 

weird, i've never CTD's from that mod.

Any mods that Turn Male into Female? Doesn't matter if it doesnt have voice replacer

Cursed Loot has a quest that will do this I think it is called the Bimbo quest. This was just a small part of the mod, just updated, so I am not sure what was added.  Basically you can find a bimbo tied up on a island, (sorry cant remember what the lake was near), help her out and she casts a spell on you and you gradually change from male to female. Then you must find a deadra and he or she wants a heart to change you back.  The mod is large enough now that the author has a mega download link. Very fast though.

Edit...Sorry Its Sexlab Hormones....I can tell I have way too many mods.

I'm looking for any CBBE outfits that shows bare ass which is hard to find...So can you guys can find those outfits for me?

Thanks!

There is a "spanking dress" , basically a dress with the ass exposed is that what you mean?  I will try to find what mod I got it from, it might have come with DD expansion.

Hi there,

I am using SOS Schlongs for Female the UNP version and found this new textures for the UNPB and other body replacer ;

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73512/?

I would like to request if someone can make the UNPB version of this mod SOS schlong textures cause the ones we have now do not match the same skin colors....

... also would like  to ask if someone ever made the UNP female schlongs in HD resolution ???

Thanks in advance !

I don't have Skyrim for PC yet, but I want to know, assuming this hasn't been asked yet, if there's a mod similar to Oblivion's Set Body mod where you choose a body mesh for NPCs you want, rather than all NPCs having the same body.  Not randomized, but you select the body for each NPC.

Does anyone know of a catsuit mod with a molded rubber pussy like the attached pictures?

I doubt it, I've  been looking, but just in case. It's kinda one of my biggest fetishes.

Try this , it's close

http://nsfwmods.com/forums/topic/6-unpb-katwoman-armor/

... no it's not.

Like, thanks for trying, but it doesn't have the rubber pussy. That was the whole point.

Catsuits are a dime a dozen, what I'm looking for was specific. That's why I uploaded pictures.

I'm looking for any CBBE outfits that shows bare ass which is hard to find...So can you guys can find those outfits for me?

Thanks!

There is a "spanking dress" , basically a dress with the ass exposed is that what you mean?  I will try to find what mod I got it from, it might have come with DD expansion.

Yeah, thats what I meant! I will be really glad if any of you guys give those mods like that.

Hello everyone, so I'm wondering is there a mod that will let my followers have sex with each other without me having to make them do so? It's like they are all horny all the time, and while I don't mind servicing them, sometimes I just want to go home, pop in and dump my inventory or change an outfit and be on my merry way. I know I technically don't have to help them out in this regard, but I feel so bad for them when they start rubbing themselves because they are so aroused and there's no way for them to help themselves or each other. I know I'm the Dragonborn and all, but the people of Skyrim are so damn needy! They can't even do the deed with out my help, which makes me wonder how they survive as a people....

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

You could give this mod a try http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1788-wip-further-lovers-comfort-2016-01-16/

While it may seem at first glance to be for the PC, if you check it out you'll find you can configure it to allow your followers to relieve their sexual frustration, it even allows your spouse if you have one, to cheat on you with a lover if you ignore their arousal.

If you don't like that mod, a simpler option would be to slap a pet collar on one of your followers and let them be the fucktoy for frustrated followers. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1423-petcollar/

Thanks!

Thanks!

Yeah, thats what I meant! I will be really glad if any of you guys give those mods like that.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13290/? zarias restraints