Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

I did read that at some place that the modder is banned from Nexus for some reason.

All his mods are gone.

I think the modder got pee'd off with comments from Nexus & Reddit people. Maybe someone from here should point out, (if they could get contact), that there are other forums for their works? (Personally I like their follower mod - but it does have a few 'features' which could do with fiddling with).

I'm looking for Tawnysexy's Tifa Companion mod for familiarfaces, it seems all of their content on the site was removed over night (I'm guessing something bad happened) Anyone still have her tifa comp mod please?

EDIT: I am also looking for the Elorwen Frost Elf Companion with its dependencies. It used to be a part of Unique Female Followers http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24664/? I would much appreciate any links/uploads

Personally I say good riddance I loved the update but not the guy who did it. I asked rather nicely for a simple tweak a way to disable the spell effects for weight gain/loss I was attacking a mile a minute. I would of done the change myself if I knew how but no he had to be a asshole when he told me no.

Are you guys talking about Realistic Needs and Diseases? Or was there a 'sequel' of some sort?

There was a follow up version from a different author.

I still use the original which works fine. I don't use followers so don't care about any of that stuff anyway so never found any reason to change

I also use the original I prefer it tbh besides a lot more stuff is compatible with rnd then i need ect. Ive tried using some of the other need mods but ive targeted mods that work with rnd for the past 4ish years alot of em dont have patches for the others or they make changes I dont like I like playing a vamp who has to sleep.

I also use the original I prefer it tbh besides a lot more stuff is compatible with rnd then i need ect. Ive tried using some of the other need mods but ive targeted mods that work with rnd for the past 4ish years alot of em dont have patches for the others or they make changes I dont like I like playing a vamp who has to sleep.

Half the appeal of iNeed is that it usually doesn't need patches. :-)

But I do love RND's complexity, some of its features are just so nice.

Any one know what happened to Skyrim GTX site?  It cant be found anymore....

It used to be here.

http://skyrimgtx.wix.com/skyrimgtx

You're going to get a lot of flack, dude. That guy is pretty hated around all mod sites. He steals people's mods and then puts them on his website and charges for them. The site can't be found anymore because the mod authors he ripped off got sick of his ass and started reporting him to the hosting sites.

He's not really gone.  Still on Youtube and found a new home.

Wow, I never knew that he did atrocious things like that.

BTW, I don't know if I can post something like this, but is there any hair mods that have this kind of hairstyle? Or something similar?

Street-Fighter-V_Laura_2_standing.jpg

I've a "does it exist" question:

I was wondering if anyone knew of a mod that gives skill levels/experience (so archery, block, etc.) anytime your skyrim character has sex. I already know of "SexLab Trainers", but I can't seem to find a more general mod that does a similar thing when sex is triggered with any npc or creature instead of only with trainers.

good mods for naked/exhibitionist character/playthrough? comments/actions towards player etc. 

also dominant followers for submissive PC? in a sense that i can still travel around. no need to be voiced and can also be just added features to vanilla followers. (to compliment the mod i requested above.)

Can someone help me in finding some maginobi heroes outfit/vindictus outfits ? I'm looking for white shark robes, death robes and succubus outfit. i remember there was an unp version for them but I can't find it anymore. Thanks in advance for help ^^

I was able to find a link for an unpb version of death robes on pain baidu but my browser blocked the page since it does contain some suspicious stuff. Anyone having a copy and can upload it here please?