Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Looking for a mod where NPCs will unequip/drop armor on low health, taking critical damage, other random events.  Similar to a Break Armor mod, except all or nothing.

Sexlab Defeat lets you surrender to enemies who will then possibly ask you to strip. If you mean while you're in combat then there might be a Break Armor mod somewhere that lets you change it to do that in the MCM. I'm newer to modding though so someone else might know.

Any one know what happened to Skyrim GTX site?  It cant be found anymore....

It used to be here.

http://skyrimgtx.wix.com/skyrimgtx

You're going to get a lot of flack, dude. That guy is pretty hated around all mod sites. He steals people's mods and then puts them on his website and charges for them. The site can't be found anymore because the mod authors he ripped off got sick of his ass and started reporting him to the hosting sites.

Ok so I not sure if this should go here or I should open a new thread, but I decided someone else can decide :) I have mentioned this as an idea do DCL but not sure if it is or could be a standalone mod...Oh and I can't mod!

I'm looking for a mod that is based on player humiliation. I know there are some mods that touch on it a little but not to the level I would like! I'm not into slavery and the sex part of it is not that big a deal, what I am really looking for is a mod that humiliates and degrades my poor dovakin :)

Some thoughts of mine are

Being paraded around on all fours, preferably in a leash where npcs make comments etc.

Being bound or put in a pillory and npcs can just abuse you (a bit like the prison overhaul thing but without the prison bit, oh amd more abuse)

If possible have it tracked so that npcs remember what has happened, maybe even keep up with the humiliation even after its finished.

I was also thinking of a quest type thing like the bondage adventure of DCL but where you're made to crawl from one place to another, again on a leash or summit with some restraints thrown in and npcs getting involved.

I got lots more ideas but I think i may be giving away too much :)

It used to be here.

You're going to get a lot of flack, dude. That guy is pretty hated around all mod sites. He steals people's mods and then puts them on his website and charges for them. The site can't be found anymore because the mod authors he ripped off got sick of his ass and started reporting him to the hosting sites.

He used someone else face preset from the nexus, claimed it for himself and charged 5 bucks ( or 10?) for all face data files. And probly skin textures.

Which is kinda weird because he also had a free standalone followers with the same face and you just can rip the femalehead.nif and import via RM sculp mode.

It used to be here.

He's not really gone.  Still on Youtube and found a new home.

Looking for recommendation of mods if they exist.

slow corruption mods that over time turn the dragonborn into a sex slave slut or breeder.

The old cursed armor mod for oblivion was pretty good

No fetish is too harsh but it has to have context or reason.

Mods that just instantly allow you to have sex with a dog or dragon, be turned into a plant or falmer slave don't really cut it without reasoning within the game world

Darker stuff is also interesting, my new skyrim install awaits to be corrupted :)

Looking for a mod where NPCs will unequip/drop armor on low health, taking critical damage, other random events.  Similar to a Break Armor mod, except all or nothing.

Sexlab Defeat lets you surrender to enemies who will then possibly ask you to strip. If you mean while you're in combat then there might be a Break Armor mod somewhere that lets you change it to do that in the MCM. I'm newer to modding though so someone else might know.

I have Defeat, looking for something where it occurs to hostile NPCs.  I.E., you shoot an arrow at a bandit, since it's a sneak attack their armor falls to the ground; however, they're still alive and looking for revenge.  Break Armor mods are great, but they require all of the necessary meshes -- and the only active one doesn't work for NPCs or the vanilla armor, just custom armor on the PC.