Male Body for BodySlide2 and Outfitstudio

Well, I keep that short, new version is done, most problems solved and ready to share =). I leave in an hour and just wanted to keep timeline so here is the update.

A fast peak to the mesh in game
post-6268-0-70722800-1390687110_thumb.jpg

and the new version

Just a quick side note, I'm sorry for the slider mess but the first few are what most ppls are interested in, just ignore the rest if you don't want to control every atom on the body...

Watch out for odd looking body regions when you over do it with the sliders and be aware of the fact that the sliders can have values above 100% and lower than 0% when you insert them by hand. So try a few things. Oh, and the "adaption mess" with the SOS_0 and SOS_1 and Weight slider (-.-) have been merged into one weight slider at the top. So this one should stay 0 on the small body and 100 on the big one and nothing else.

MfG

post-6268-0-40909500-1390012185_thumb.jpg

post-6268-0-49551100-1390012241_thumb.jpg

MaleBody for Bodyslider and Outfitstudio.7z

post-6268-0-85399600-1390012460_thumb.jpg

Malebody_For_Bodyslide2_And_Outfitstudio_V2.7z

post-6268-0-70722800-1390687110_thumb.jpg

edit:

Since I'm asked once in a while for permission to use this, and I'm rarely online here, see this as the general permission to use/modify it the way you see fit, as long as it is free.

Credits where it's due, but that's it.

Only a quick update for the interested ones. This weekend I was able to make my design software able to "speak skyrim" again so this week (if all goes to plan) I will come up with a seamless mesh that has a correct texture position as well.

Timeline depends on if I manage to "glue" the SOS addition in position and, if not, plan B works.

I'm still not happy about the current mesh. I need to change a few technical things about it as well as the basic shape that you can work with. Currently you are, more or less, just fiddling with a very bulky appearance and I want to change that. So there for I want to reshape the base mesh, make 2 or 3 new sliders to alter the wideness and thickness of the chest and probably one to alter the "line" of the torso it self. Also I need to get a better grip on the Outfitstudio to make the slider sets less messy and easier to work with but for all that I need some time and before that, I was informed about a new mod that is currently in dev and I really want this one to work with it, so as long as this mod isn't released I see no propose in starting over form scratch (what I would need to) and then maybe start again.

So I created my favorite male SOS custom body and successfully using it in game (copied malesliders_Fast to malebody_0.nif).  I'm now trying to adapt Aoki's revealing SOS fur armor to this new body using Outfit Studio.  But for some reason, when I pull in the body, it is way bigger (like >2x) than the armor nif.  I can't get anything to really match up.  Any clues?

• 2 months later...

WOW! This is great! What to do about different bodies from sos light mod posted here at LL? All the bodies from sos light have the same glaring issue for me, the thighs are too dam big! Can your mod allow the changing of the thigh sizes for sos light?

• 3 months later...

Hi, just a simple question: When i load an object (like a bracelet) is not in scale and centered to the body? What I do to center by default =

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Solved by myself :D. Scaling the body to 0.4 i've get the same size of the armor so i can modify it! _D

• 2 weeks later...

I've already made a few, one for each of my characters, but O need to recreate them since I've reinstalled Skyrim lately :)

Maybe I can use your creations to add some new followers to my mod :D In the screenshots there are the last 2 my "creatures" ^_^ Angel & Devil :D (Last one screenshot is just for fun!! LOL)

post-364156-0-89989900-1409852998_thumb.jpg

post-364156-0-71466300-1409853010_thumb.jpg

post-364156-0-25290200-1409853027_thumb.jpg

post-364156-0-35811400-1409853047_thumb.jpg

post-364156-0-36470600-1409853064_thumb.jpg

post-364156-0-13104100-1409853077_thumb.jpg

post-364156-0-09715400-1409853093_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, i just registered here, only to get this mod!

I am trying to create much more variations in Skyrims population with the "Unique Everything - meshes textures skeletons per Race" -mod.

I have been waiting for years for a mod like this one!

Can you recommend me a skeleton that works with this mod, so i don't have to install SOS?

(SOS doesn't really work with the different folder structure Everything Unique uses)

Hi, i just registered here, only to get this mod!

I am trying to create much more variations in Skyrims population with the "Unique Everything - meshes textures skeletons per Race" -mod.

I have been waiting for years for a mod like this one!

Can you recommend me a skeleton that works with this mod, so i don't have to install SOS?

(SOS doesn't really work with the different folder structure Everything Unique uses)

UE is VERY old, you just use any new skeletons , it will not conflict , just paste it properly in a folder for males and females

UE is VERY old, you just use any new skeletons , it will not conflict , just paste it properly in a folder for males and females

Thanks for your reply!

I have tried some other race-body changers, but most don't work as they should or they rely too much on scripts and are way to complicated to use.

For me UE works perfect. It's easy straight forward and uncomplicated. The only thing that bothers me now is that it doesn't get along with SOS. (in order to use Male Body for Bodyslide)

On the other hand i haven't found ANY body-race changer that does.

I have done as you said and it works more or less, except that every male is missing his private parts, lol.

IDK why it's so hard to find a mod that allows to create or modify female AND male character/npc models for each race.

Is there no interest to make all ppl in Skyrim look different?

Maybe i'm the only one finding it odd, that male High Elves or Bretons can be just as bulky as a Orc.

Many ppl have done very good mods that change female models, but all the guys look basicly the same.

If i had the time and talent, i would create a Male Body mod for Bodyslide that can create non SOS .nifs. (especially for Better males)

Again thanks for your kind reply!