Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

23 hours ago, Resdayn said:

I'm bit envy of your blowjob scenes :D 

Great work :) 

Thanks!  I know you asked before how I did them, so you may like my answer to the question below.  It'll give you a little insight into how I do what I do.  ;)

1 hour ago, Amethyst456 said:

What slal pack contains this animation? It looks so good.

That set actually contains two different animations from two different SLAL packs, combined with some bullshittery by way of SOS positioning, Halofarm's HTongues mod, and skeleton fuckery via NIOverridePoseAdjuster.

The first handjob and last blowjob shots are Leito's Blowjob 3 from Leito's SLAL pack, unmodified except for some small tweaks via Sexlab's built-in positioning system.

The middle batch are Billyy's Laying Blowjob from Billyy's SLAL pack.  I got that tender nuzzling and licking with some tedious positioning, that isn't actually part of the animation.

As an aside, it's been out for a year by now, but for anyone who may have missed it, is new, or is like me and just doesn't keep up with the nuts and bolts of screenshot technology, you can find what's probably not the latest version of NIOverride Pose Adjustments at this link.  It's not perfect - it deforms limbs in strange ways if you make extreme adjustments - but it's a very powerful tool in small amounts.  With enough patience, you can even take a fairly dull static pose, and with time and a bit of play with the camera angle, turn it into something much more dynamic and interesting.  Yes, those are the same pose.

4 minutes ago, Jexsam said:

Thanks!  I know you asked before how I did them, so you may like my answer to the question below.  It'll give you a little insight into how I do what I do.  ;)

That set actually contains two different animations from two different SLAL packs, combined with some bullshittery by way of SOS positioning, Halofarm's HTongues mod, and skeleton fuckery via NIOverridePoseAdjuster.

The first handjob and last blowjob shots are Leito's Blowjob 3 from Leito's SLAL pack, unmodified except for some small tweaks via Sexlab's built-in positioning system.

The middle batch are Billyy's Laying Blowjob from Billyy's SLAL pack.  I got that tender nuzzling and licking with some tedious positioning, that isn't actually part of the animation.

As an aside, it's been out for a year by now, but for anyone who may have missed it, is new, or is like me and just doesn't keep up with the nuts and bolts of screenshot technology, you can find what's probably not the latest version of NIOverride Pose Adjustments at this link.  It's not perfect - it deforms limbs in strange ways if you make extreme adjustments - but it's a very powerful tool in small amounts.  With enough patience, you can even take a fairly dull static pose, and with time and a bit of play with the camera angle, turn it into something much more dynamic and interesting.  Yes, those are the same pose.

Thanks for the insight :) 

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 9:54 PM, Jexsam said:

I hate that despite the fact I can't come up with a scenario I want to write a story for, I still can't stop myself from taking screenshots of Selune and Neloth.  It feels like a half-measure, but if I can't come up with something to write, what else can I do?  Still, hopefully these will be enjoyable for you all.

Be sure to check out the companion piece in the Counterparts thread, as well as a non-Neloth sex story starring Selune in my blog.

Selune473.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Selune474.jpg

Selune475.jpg

Selune477.jpg

Selune478.jpg

Selune479.jpg

Selune480.jpg

Selune481.jpg

Selune476.jpg

Very nice and an extra point for Neloth - the only NPC in the game with a proper accent.

21 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

My battlemage was prowling the coast looking for a dark elf shipwreck wi' an important Artifact o' the Tribunal in it's hold when she found this.image.png

See plenty of them in mainland Skyrim due to SiC, but I've never seen a camp of them outside of Solstheim, so naturally she went and said Hello.

Hide contents

image.png

image.png

IkSGBjkt_o.gif

X3hChMNC_o.gif

image.png

dsrXKV5V_o.gif

Y4Ec7S2g_o.gif

image.png

Hr8aFyRN_o.gif

G7TY3wpw_o.gif

image.png

BLdtMNYR_o.gif

aywhk8E7_o.gif

Hrmms. Came out far more pixelated than usual. 'll have to look into that. Also the despair when you realise Reiklings have more interesting and imaginative positions than any of the humanoid SL anims :3

Oh I know...Falmer positions are just as great too!  And what mod is the Riekling camp from? 

1 hour ago, Celedhring said:

Oh I know...Falmer positions are just as great too!  And what mod is the Riekling camp from? 

I actually have nae idea, I mean, I have detailing the Eldrich retextures to well, retexture them, but I don't think it adds any falmer camps. Could be it's vanilla and I've just never seen it before. I just bumbled into it a stone's throw north o' winterhold.

9 hours ago, Celedhring said:

I'm fairly sure that camp is form Skyrim Immersive Creatures.  It messes with a few cells, particularly along the north shore, to add some encounters for its creatures.  I have mainland Rieklings disabled since I prefer them on Solstheim only, so whenever I wander past that place, it's empty.

Been meaning to go back there for a while now to do another set with Kallista's little friends...

On 5/29/2018 at 12:50 PM, shadow866 said:

Just some normal screenshots i took when had some spare time.  ;)

hotsummerdays_5_by_shadowlance2-dccsyv1.

Hide contents

hotsummerdays_1_by_shadowlance2-dccsysj.hotsummerdays_2_by_shadowlance2-dccsysx.

hotsummerdays_3_by_shadowlance2-dccsytk.

hotsummerdays_6_by_shadowlance2-dccsyvp.

hotsummerdays_4_by_shadowlance2-dccsyu9.hotsummerdays_7_by_shadowlance2-dcct66g.

hotsummerdays_8_by_shadowlance2-dcct66z.

hotsummerdays_9_by_shadowlance2-dcct67n.

what mods are you using to create your character? i have been trying to make one like this for ever but it just doesn't work for me. this is the perfect image of what i wanted

1 hour ago, TMcad3rs said:

what mods are you using to create your character? i have been trying to make one like this for ever but it just doesn't work for me. this is the perfect image of what i wanted

There is a list of mods i used on my Deviant page.(My signature) I used alot of sculpting to get what i wanted for that character.