Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

4 hours ago, TnTTnT said:

Strange I never have this dialog, any setting or condition for that dialog to occur?

in the mcm ther are 3 options for auto sex.
1. when u kill dragon
2. when uw ake up
3. when u clear a dungeon.
u have to enable the ask first option on them then u get that popup.

Hadn't touched Skyrim or even posted on here in forever so I took a heavy modlist that I had been working on at one point and threw SexLab on it. And feel that I got some pretty good shots.

20180520061824_1.thumb.jpg.ef7e5eecf8343fe0f7bd71fbc2a63d52.jpg

Spoiler

20180520062138_1.thumb.jpg.9b7a60ac8492ad81da68a4a4a842ee31.jpg

(I can't help but love this shot here)

20180520062148_1.thumb.jpg.bf2b5384385814a176b24897d5616473.jpg

20180520062200_1.thumb.jpg.1ccf173de7d28fc0c001c5568afc5cbc.jpg

20180519015101_1.thumb.jpg.5e2bf177d9a7b715a62b16f8d7a17f29.jpg

20180519014849_1.thumb.jpg.537690433ddcce3cf4c3d64a277532cc.jpg

On 5/19/2018 at 2:05 AM, TnTTnT said:

Strange I never have this dialog, any setting or condition for that dialog to occur?

It's under the Sleep Bonus section of the MCM (setting probability to 100 means "always" after sleep).  Can set Lover's Comfort to be granted when it happens, too, which is nice.  Condition:  must have somebody nearby in "lover" status with you; and the more lovers the "merrier" it gets.  Plan your sleep schedule accordingly, because if you have many lovers, it may be hours before it ends.  Word to the wise...

Also, the SLEN-MCM has similar sections for clearing dungeons, killing dragons, etc.  If Serana is throwing shade your way and won't give it up, take her on a dungeon crawl.  Oh, she'll give it then, the little minx.  Because she starts it.  After 300 years in a sealed tube, that should be expected to be quite the 'explosion'.  Volcanic even.  We now spend hours exploring our feminine sides (thank you Nibbles!).  Do 3ways sometimes on the weekends with Valerica, well, because Harkon family values are for shit, truly. So why not?  Serana is a minx, and Valerica is a red hot, vampire MILF {no longer use mods which force sexual encounters.  Want them to 'just happen', either by talking my way into it, or through random event}

The 'killing dragon' event works well for me, as I run lots of random event mods, meaning I have cloaked assassins around my baby, alot, each with bad intentions.  SLEN pulls all the dogs out into the yard, for a sniff of my baby's sweet stuff.  When it's done, with her naked as the day she was born, and covered in their fluids, she guts them like fish, lol (sword killmoves like that are breathtaking).  Then, takes all their stuff and sells it to a guild fence at a discount.  "Armor and weapons at low, low prices!  Seldom worn, and only dropped once. Sold!"

Overall, SLEN is now a core mod in all my profiles because of everything it adds to my games.  Wish there were more mods like it (the Dibellan Retreat quests are fun little things too, and that bow?  The more you 'do it', the more powerful it gets.  Well, as long as your lovers walk on 2 legs and are subject to arousal.  In the hands of a trained archer/nympho, watch the F out!  LOL.  "If we could PvP here, with that bow and my naughty behaviors, all the hard nuts would crack!" - Little Wren, the BJ queen of the 11th Street Docks, Solitude).  And SLEN parties, by invitation only, are wild and crazy affairs!

Signed,

Margaux, Redguard swordswoman - (sworn ally of the Akaviri, before "The Turning")

Badass mama-san, before and after

Pirate, Thief, Assassin, World Renown Bard, Tamriel Enterpriser of the Year 1E 2920 - ("who killed the emperor, when after all it was you and me").

Vampire Lord, Deadly Drain Martial Artist, Harkon's Bitch - (until she guts him.  Already turned his people.  "Weekends at the castle, didn't turn out like he planned")

Nymphomaniac par Excellence - ("can't stop, can't help myself, because of loving it too much; my last touchstone with humanity.  And, me love you long time, baby.  A really long time, like decades.  Besides as a vamp lord, I'm eternal (with 100% disease immunity, hehehe), so plenty of time to find religion later.  Today?  Let's party boys and girls!  And I'm not picky, I roll on heat, not anatomy")

Translated from the ancient scriptures on the deadly arts: "If you can't fight'em, fuck'em to death" - Master Wang Dang Doodle

"I once screwed an entire bar of low rent wharf sailors/pirates (disgusting).  All I wanted was a beer, but they wouldn't stop pushing me, so I dropped my linens to my ankles, and said; "let's do it, all of you.  NOW".  As they got off, calling me their dog, a slut, and a whore; killed them all in rapid succession, using only my deadly drain martial arts (1 drain gets them all).  Don't cry for them; assholes, one and all!  As they died, I also relieved them of all their blood.  Didn't need to feed for a whole week.  It did give me bad gas though, so never again (we're talking "call to the post" bugle call, bad gas here.  Nuttin sexy bout dat, as I had to hide in a musty cave, and feed on skeevers until it stopped).  Grabbed a cold one, left my soiled linens on the floor, and hit the door, naked.  When I saw people rapidly approaching with hostile intentions, called up Vampire Mist and disappeared into a cloud of bats. Fuck'em, they all died screaming.  No bounties, no cry!"

16 hours ago, sidfu said:

in the mcm ther are 3 options for auto sex.
1. when u kill dragon
2. when uw ake up
3. when u clear a dungeon.
u have to enable the ask first option on them then u get that popup.

30 minutes ago, HardRaine said:

It's under the Sleep Bonus section of the MCM.  Can set Lover's Comfort to be granted when it happens, too, which is nice.  Condition:  must have somebody nearby in "lover" status with you; and the more lovers the "merrier" it gets. 

Thanks, I forgot I disable those ask option.

On 5/15/2018 at 12:38 PM, badmohcine said:

I have try to make an Orc character...she have no name for the moment...:dissapointed:

Warning!!!: Futa

Reveal hidden contents

TESV.exe_DX9_20180515_150302.thumb.jpg.6e62df58da532239ac67302b87e3c1b7.jpgTESV.exe_DX9_20180515_150306.thumb.jpg.047377d19c7c25df90bdc9677b34b677.jpg

Need to hire a carriage driver to haul her balls around, before they break your poor baby's back.

7 hours ago, B0ss plz said:

Whoa, is this something you made?

yes. I use other replacer textures and some random pictures as reference and try to paint them in photoshop as "realistic" as I can, but the result is heavily dependant on the enb specular settings.