This pic gave me an idea. When the armor gets to this state you can exit it. It could make a slurping noise and have a moist look to it and your body. (It would be fun if you had to be naked to enter it. ) A couple of suggestive tentacles could be placed on the inside of the armor. One near the crotch area and one near the ass area.

attachicon.gifpost-1057322-0-33137000-1468047904.jpg

That's not a bad idea, but it will require a custom power armor frame. Fortunately, that is posible. Once I find out how to do it, I'll make some tests. 

might want to let that power armor be the frame that you cant put power armor pieces onto yourself, because you just know people will try and then complain at how glitchy and incompatible it will look. maybe even have pieces for it as it 'grows'.

and here is an idea; maybe the suggestive tentacles will recognize its wearer. if a women steps into it who is not the original wearer the armor can maybe attack an 'offspring' of its self to that women so they will grow their own version as well with a similar progression as you've had.

I would so make Curie and Piper wear one.

Awsome! Sexy and yet extremely badass armor. I will download this in a heartbeat once its finished. on another note. seeing all these mod ideas everyone is suggesting. How about wearing the parasite armor and or the power armor and being caught in a rad storm actually adds some sort of perk. such as making you stronger or boosting your health etc., while providing similar protection to the hazard suit. I know people won't want to take it off especially when the situation requires going to the glowing sea or into the fog of Far Harbor. 

This is gonna be an Incredible mod when its completed. Nice job, Concept art is fantastic too.

One Suggestion if I may add, would it be possible to make an option to upgrade the stats of the parasite such as the stages but keep the a stage 1 like appearance? I really like the armor design but i would find it awesome for a optional option (Pip-boy/mod menu) to have more skin showing on our main character and therefore a more minimal/light armor approach without sacrificing stats. 

Otherwise I think this mod is perfect, cannot wait when its complete.

This is gonna be an Incredible mod when its completed. Nice job, Concept art is fantastic too.

One Suggestion if I may add, would it be possible to make an option to upgrade the stats of the parasite such as the stages but keep the a stage 1 like appearance? I really like the armor design but i would find it awesome for a optional option (Pip-boy/mod menu) to have more skin showing on our main character and therefore a more minimal/light armor approach without sacrificing stats. 

Otherwise I think this mod is perfect, cannot wait when its complete.

Well, that shouldn't be too hard to do, I'll probably try to implement it.

I love this! Great work! Only thing I don't like about it, is that it's perfectly mirrored. I'd have one side of the tentacles touch the tit from a different angle and move one of the arm tentacles a little bit aswell. Perfectly aligned stuff doesn't feel natural to me. This reminds me off the epic facehugger's from WolfZQs "Cursed Armor" mod.

I have make 1 fast model from picture dont look exacly like on picture but with good texture can be use for mod

18aa78bc67.jpg

18b2c3f59a.jpg

I like symetry models but i can make new more wild one :) i start work on it saturday ,when its done i post picture here if ppl will like it i sent model to mod team .

I hope I don't bother you, but our modeler is working in the stage 1. If you are going to make another model, can you do it of one of the other stages? It will be a shame that he wasted his time in the model and that now his time and effort were wasted.

I have make 1 fast model from picture dont look exacly like on picture but with good texture can be use for mod

18aa78bc67.jpg

18b2c3f59a.jpg

Looks good though I think it goes too far onto the legs and arms, probably should be just torso based, and instead of spirrialling around the nipple maybe have suckers over them.

But that's just my peverted opinion do what you like most :)

I like symetry models but i can make new more wild one :) i start work on it saturday ,when its done i post picture here if ppl will like it i sent model to mod team .

You're brave, with my limited experience on blender (<10 hrs) just modeling one side while mirroring the other is a lot of work.  But doing two sides independent of eachother? yikes!

What was your process for extruding the tentacles?  I've thought about using bezier curves as the reference for the extrusion, but its always sloppy and has lots of twisting that will probably make unwrapping the mesh for textures really dirty.  I've been experimenting with some ideas and I'm trying to create something similar to what you are working on.  If I can figure out how to make it all work it'll be a mix between the incubation from the Alien movies and Aghea Corruptor from Oblivion below. **Gore warning**

tumblr_mnb9lxRKjO1rg0lgoo1_500.gif

25922-2-1249182349.jpg

I do like the thought of more aggressive tentacle/nipple interactions, something like this maybe (perhaps a little less toothy).

inkanyamba_grabber_by_adiraiju-d9t9ofx.j

I've been working on the other model from before, it is really nice I might say, but if you indeed do something new please send me, I'll be glad to work together :D

Well, this mod looks very promising, at least it's concept.

Make sure to poke me for animations.

A little info and heads-up on animations:

Right now it is already possible to create new animations for any animated character in the game. If there is animated furniture in the game (right now i can't really remember if there was any), i think we can animate those too.

Now here comes a life hack. While you can't change joint positions relative to each other (this will require creating new skeleton in engine's terms), it is still possible to use existing skeletons for new models. For example it is theoretically possible to use even human skeleton for a chair, it won't move perfectly, but it will move at least somehow.

Anyway, whenever you come closer to animation, make sure to poke me and check if I'm available, I could help with animations.

And a huge advice to all modellers!

Please, count your polygons, don't go crazy with polycount, spare our PCs a bit. Try not to use more polygons than you need to show the shape. 

Right now it is already possible to create new animations for any animated character in the game. If there is animated furniture in the game (right now i can't really remember if there was any), i think we can animate those too.

Now here comes a life hack. While you can't change joint positions relative to each other (this will require creating new skeleton in engine's terms), it is still possible to use existing skeletons for new models. For example it is theoretically possible to use even human skeleton for a chair, it won't move perfectly, but it will move at least somehow.

Anyway, whenever you come closer to animation, make sure to poke me and check if I'm available, I could help with animations.

Please, count your polygons, don't go crazy with polycount, spare our PCs a bit. Try not to use more polygons than you need to show the shape. 

Interesting is this advice related to CBBE high poly count  and some unexpected side effect for animation or is it just a general advice ?

Just curious

Edit: instead of CBBE I probably should have said CBBE, JB and AB as all of those bodies have very high poly count compared to the base one (or even to the skyrim body meshes)

Interesting is this advice related to CBBE high poly count  and some unexpected side effect for animation or is it just a general advice ?

Just curious

Edit: instead of CBBE I probably should have said CBBE, JB and AB as all of those bodies have very high poly count compared to the base one (or even to the skyrim body meshes)

Its a general advice, high poly counts when not needed are just horrible for optimization. It makes shit unnecesairly take too long to load and hog resources on your PC

Just curious

Just curious

Its a general advice, high poly counts when not needed are just horrible for optimization. It makes shit unnecesairly take too long to load and hog resources on your PC

Yeah, what PueblosWrath said :) General advice. CBBE's polycount is actually huge. I'm actually not sure, but I think you should also try to use realtime tesselation, I think it's available in fallout 4, not sure if it's available for modders though. It's a cool feature. Basically you don't even need lods, your mehs will be dynamically smoothed (like TurboSmooth in max basically, or any other smooth\tesselation in any other software) when you get closer, also allowing to use displacement maps... anyway:

OPTIMIZATION IS KEY!

Just don't forget it :)

You know, I don't typically comment on these things, but that Organic Power Armor concept looks wicked cool. I doubt there'll be a non adult version since well that's the whole aim of the mod but design wise it's amazing looking. 

• 2 weeks later...