Any progress? When will version 1 be out? =O

i think this kind of project is not the kind that you could expect any time soon. i dont think fallout 4 has even had its last official patch yet and maybe some minor updates to gameplay can still arrive (like skyrim adding mounted combat in free update)

Personally I think it should try to stay clear of institute quests since that will be touched on heavily by the mod *Sinstitute*

Since this one is concerning a *mutating bio cell armor* it should have ties with the glowing sea in some way shape or form.

That could easily explain the mutatable forms this armor could take.

Possibly have the backstory as it was a highly secretive development conducted by scientists or military personnel and was transported to some place like the unmarked abandoned shack in the glowing sea

*Location spoiler contained within, click at your own discretion* http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Abandoned_shack_(Fallout_4)

or somewhere of a similar caliber which has no known ties to the story locations.

I am looking forward to this also, the designs alone have piqued my interested everything else that comes with it either now or later on is just a delicious bonus.

Should stay clear of institute quests since that will be touched on heavily by the mod *Sinstitute* this one since it's concerning a *mutating bio cell armor* it should have ties with the glowing sea in some way shape or form.

I am looking forward to this also, the designs alone have piqued my interested everything else that comes with it either now or later on is just a delicious bonus.

Well if this should ever become a download odds are I will try not to clash with it if possible.

This is Very VERY Interesting, if you want some Pointers towards art styling, you could look at some Warframe Infested concepts, there is also a big image of some gun concepts you could use if you are struggling for any ideas, 

and as for the power armor idea,I like the first helmet image with the teeth, you could code the armor to have very high condition that you can repair on the spot with you, and i'm quoting Joel on this, "Your Sweet, Sweet Fluids" to fix it.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I think it should try to stay clear of institute quests since that will be touched on heavily by the mod *Sinstitute*

Since this one is concerning a *mutating bio cell armor* it should have ties with the glowing sea in some way shape or form.

That could easily explain the mutatable forms this armor could take.

Possibly have the backstory as it was a highly secretive development conducted by scientists or military personnel and was transported to some place like the unmarked abandoned shack in the glowing sea

*Location spoiler contained within, click at your own discretion* http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Abandoned_shack_(Fallout_4)

or somewhere of a similar caliber which has no known ties to the story locations.

In the glowing sea, there is a launch silo far to the south. I don't think there is a quest there but adding a door there would give a fun space to work with.

I don't think there's enough "Oh my fucking god this is amazing" comments on the internet to satisfactorily convey just how much I want this, and I don't even HAVE Fallout 4 yet. Symbiosis armor's like one of my major kinks to the point of trying to work up some literary work related to it X3 Seriously, even if it's just static meshes for armor/powersuits like the parasite suit used over in Skyrim for various mods, I'd totally use it.

How about making the armor unremovable until it reaches power armor stage as its still growing. Then making the host suffer withdrawal effects while out of the armor as the body and mind have come dependant  on the symbiotic bond, witch would be hard to cure.

Perhaps have the parasite speak in to the mind through images what it wants.

Also Vault 111 could easely be its starting point, stumbling across a cryocontainer one of the scientists was planning to use on one of the vault dwellers before shit hit the fan.

Mad scientist that infiltrated Vaut Tec to gain acces to lots of frozen test subjects.

How about making the armor unremovable until it reaches power armor stage as its still growing. Then making the host suffer withdrawal effects while out of the armor as the body and mind have come dependant  on the symbiotic bond, witch would be hard to cure.

Perhaps have the parasite speak in to the mind through images what it wants.

Also Vault 111 could easely be its starting point, stumbling across a cryocontainer one of the scientists was planning to use on one of the vault dwellers before shit hit the fan.

Mad scientist that infiltrated Vaut Tec to gain acces to lots of frozen test subjects.

The issue isnt lore its that many other modders are going to mess with vault 111.  So its best to choose a place that people are less likely to mod.