• 2 weeks later...

Well, what the status without reading 13 Pages ?

1. Halted ?

2. Abadonded ?

"Looks like" the OP lost Interest on that.

In that case he maybe want to public his work so another team can keep the work up again ^^

CK, Inventor(3D) & Texturer here :P

Well, what the status without reading 13 Pages ?

1. Halted ?

2. Abadonded ?

"Looks like" the OP lost Interest on that.

In that case he maybe want to public his work so another team can keep the work up again ^^

CK, Inventor(3D) & Texturer here :P

Atm the progress is halted for a while now. Hopefully if ya and others like yourself can contact the team behind this and continue their work.

In a week I'll have lots of free time, I work primarily in Maya but I'm sure I could work in Blender or other modelling software, I can do basic animations too but I'm more of a 3D modeller.

If someone else who knows how to work the creation kit and can help with implementing it and textures and things then I'm game.

In a week I'll have lots of free time, I work primarily in Maya but I'm sure I could work in Blender or other modelling software, I can do basic animations too but I'm more of a 3D modeller.

If someone else who knows how to work the creation kit and can help with implementing it and textures and things then I'm game.

Praise the sun!

It would be awesome if you could help out this project.

I suggest you also learn how to get stuff from blender into the game first as you might exceed a limit without realizing it.

I have heard issues due to this previously.

First post of LL and this is an amazingly cool concept. A few of the issues you seem to be having getting this up and working mainly revolving around coding and programming have been solved over on Nexus and I'll try to find the mods for you. As for the breast milk augmentation I believe that body slide (a mod that works in tandem with the CBBE mod) has something like what you're looking for there. Furthermore looking at this in general I like both concepts that have been drawn up by you and the other commenter and I mean let's be real for a minute. If the US government was making biomechanical armor for military use they would TOTALLY make a sea dwelling variant. 

Now onto the other two things; one is that I can if you want help with writing out the dialogue and writing the story in general, I'm a fanfic writer who ironically handles this type of material pretty frequently and am also completely fluent in english (american born and raised) and I might be able to get what you're wanting a little closer than even you could (I have had moments before where I want something a certain way and it takes another person doing it to be happy with it).

Second is some ideas for the quest's..... starting? Idk what to really call it but regardless, this is a symbiotic growth that feeds off its host to survive and in turn provides protection; with the bombs having dropped and when it wasn't in use what was it being fed? A cool (incredibly hot imo) idea I had is that the story starts off with girls from a nearby settlement ending up missing as the symbiote  steals them to feed off of them as the female researchers that survived in the lab it long since killed and you're sent to investigate. Furthermore your first encounter with the symbiote could be it draining another girl by force only for it to turn its attention to you and jump from the other girl onto you initiating a struggle sort of like you see in the game with blood bugs. 

This is just a few ideas I had and if you do want me for any writing work on this contact post may 25th as I will be busy up until then and not capable of assisting.

P.S. to the creator of the aquatic suit: your suit idea is cool but the loops in the back the octopus is looping through and the other ref shots you give clash harshly. Further wouldn't it be cooler for the base frame to wash up on the shore oddly fully intact (remember the sea IS radioactive) and with a living what appears to be octopus clinging to one of the boots. One of the inhabitants of the pier decides to claim the suit frame for power armor but finds when they go to fit the armor they have on the frame doesn't match and starts a myth about the armor from the sea which you find out about after you've met the symbiote and so you go to investigate and upon finding the frame and the octopus looking thing the two symbiotes start talking and the current suit you have on pulls itself back to let the aquatic symbiote "recharge" on you. 

Idk I just threw a few ideas together on that I kinda liked the idea of the suit becoming like a monster and the suits having seperate symbiotes that can converse

As i said I'm not exactly free currently, my production deadlines are next week, Once I've done them and have them signed off I have no production work all summer I can figure max polycounts and whether or not I can use Maya or have to stick with blender (Maya is preferable to me) I don't spend much time on these forums so I don't really know who to talk to in terms of this but if someone could point me in the right direction of people to work alongside or could help me a bit that would be grand. I can easily have most if not all models and animations done by the end of summer I'd just need someone to help with implementing it otherwise doing it myself would severely lengthen to estimated time for completion.

In terms of writing if DrEnd would like to write a brief overview of things in terms of questings and such that would also be cool it takes that off of my hands and gives more time for modelling.

So yeah if there are people who are willing and able to help out I'd very much enjoy especially those with knowledge in making mods already as that is my weakest area. I'll also PM the original people and see if there's anything there, loose files and such I can work with for modelling purposes.

Just went back and read through, I totally misunderstood some aspects when reading through, thinking the mod author wasn't going to upload it anymore when they were talking in reference to a different author.

I've contacted the modeller and I'm going to start work on a proof of concept on the rifle soon when I have some free time this weekend.

... and whether or not I can use Maya or have to stick with blender (Maya is preferable to me)

For animations Maya should be fine, HCT 14 supports Maya but you´re missing some helpfull tools done for 3ds there i think.

For models using Maya should be fine up to converting to .nif, thats only possible with 3ds Max as far as i know.

I'd just need someone to help with implementing it

If you need something specific feel free to ask.

I'm interested in contributing to work for this mod, also. I have some basic experience with modeling in 3DS, although I'm not nearly as polished as some of the other creators here. I can get a mesh modeled out, but I suck at unwrapping and the whole texturing process. Still, if it would be helpful, I'm game for making some resources for this mod as time allows.

I am also good at flow charting and writing up some of the quest based stuff we would need. I can get started on that later tonight and see what I can come up with. If I can't get ahold of the Dev team that started this project, I'm game for starting up a new project following the OP's original vision. If anyone else wants to offer up their time and skills, shoot me a message or something and we can try to get this thing off the ground again.

While watching a video on Nuka-World I saw that the terminal talking about LEAP-X (the project keeping Bradberton alive) mentioned that the early idea for the project would have been a living bio-suit. Maybe instead of canceling the project they realized putting this thing on would be a bad idea. Calling it an early LEAP-X prototype could be a very easy way to tie into the game's lore.

While watching a video on Nuka-World I saw that the terminal talking about LEAP-X (the project keeping Bradberton alive) mentioned that the early idea for the project would have been a living bio-suit. Maybe instead of canceling the project they realized putting this thing on would be a bad idea. Calling it an early LEAP-X prototype could be a very easy way to tie into the game's lore.

"Developed as late as the mid-2070s, the LEAP-X program was a feat of biomechanical engineering that could preserve organic tissue and keep a human subject alive indefinitely.[1] The original concept involved the creation of a living bio-suit that preserved the entire body, but all the prototypes required an exceptional amount of power and specialized components that no more than 15 pounds of organic matter could be preserved; more specifically, this meant only the head of a person could be preserved.[2] To date, there has only been one known participant in the program: CEO of the Nuka-Cola Corporation, John-Caleb Bradberton who was let into the program as part of Project Cobalt."

But the project went wrong, or it became sentient and escaped...

• 2 weeks later...

(Sry for my bad English)

Damn i want this Mod, no I NEED IT !!! Very nice Idea. 

I lacking Time atm, so i didnt read Evrything.

Still i might have an Idea to add; An Follower hunting Organism to Capture/Violate/Harvest in the Field, so you dont have to return to Base all the Time.

When this mod comes out someone had better make a Guyver recolor for it, 

Really though this looks fantastic from the art alone, I hope you don't feel too pressured from the rabid horny fans screaming out for this mod, Good luck with it! can't wait to see what comes out, Perhaps i'll finally come back to fallout 4 when i can be a giant sex fueled power armor sized mouth faced abomination. 

When this mod comes out someone had better make a Guyver recolor for it, 

Really though this looks fantastic from the art alone, I hope you don't feel too pressured from the rabid horny fans screaming out for this mod, Good luck with it! can't wait to see what comes out, Perhaps i'll finally come back to fallout 4 when i can be a giant sex fueled power armor sized mouth faced abomination. 

On that note

I'm looking for someone who can help with texturing, as my areas is mainly animation and modelling, I have little to essentially no experience with texturing.

Also if there is someone who has experience with implementing things into FO4 that would also be of great help as this will be the first time I have done a mod for anything.

I look forward to any messages or replies on this thread

With Thanks

Nano

I don't have any 3D or texturing skills but I would be able to contribute as a writer/quest designer. Let me know if help is needed in those areas. One that note, I think the whole pre-war secret project thing is boring as hell as it is done thousands of times by now. I think I have some cool ideas for implementing a much larger, more exciting story to supplement an already exciting concept. I could quickly write a draft if I'm given the go-ahead.