I saw this asked earlier, either I didn't see it or it just wasn't answered, but is there going to be a male version too this?

And if there is, is the butt probing part of the fuel station going to be used on males too? I'd prefer not to have my character's butt played with by a tentacle.

The urethral is cool I guess, but I don't think any self respecting man would let a tentacle f**K him just for an, admittedly cool, armor set.

I don't think any self respecting man would let a tentacle f**K him just for an, admittedly cool, armor set.

Speak for yourself mate! ;)

If it is really good armor....maybe and only if I get to fuck the tentacle back. :P

Yeah, only if I get a chance at it then I might consider it.

I... Don't remember if it was mentioned in this thread, but here's a small idea I had. Going off of wiike's idea of "fucking the PC senseless", maybe make a "hyper"  mode where it just goes nuts and starts fucking the PC at random times (probably not while in combat). Maybe make someone "accidentally" stumble upon the now-defenseless PC? Idk. The idea of a tentacle fucking me senseless where everyone can see and/or take part in arouses me.

I... Don't remember if it was mentioned in this thread, but here's a small idea I had. Going off of wiike's idea of "fucking the PC senseless", maybe make a "hyper"  mode where it just goes nuts and starts fucking the PC at random times (probably not while in combat). Maybe make someone "accidentally" stumble upon the now-defenseless PC? Idk. The idea of a tentacle fucking me senseless where everyone can see and/or take part in arouses me.

While I like the idea, it would need to obey the same rules as fast travel about "no enemies around".  I am very sick of the bit from Skyrim with the arousal mods where I'm in the middle of a fight for my life but the need for my character to grope her tits and rub her vagina are more important than killing the troll that is trying to EAT ME!   I may not be female, but I am fairly sure that women in the middle of a fight are not going to stop and start groping themselves and while the other party will politely wait until they finish.  That said, it is a very neat idea to have the armor suddenly go into overdrive, maybe the PC falls down, action points drain to 0, and drop any weapon that is not holstered. I think there are ways to do all that in the base game, I've seen some raiders get knocked down by .50 caliber rifle shots, so that bit is at least possible.  Perhaps have something similar happen where the player only staggers and actions points drain a little, still adjusting to the armor or an increase in the tempo of the tentacle fuck but not the full on pile driver tentacle assault?

Some artwork are incredible o.o

Wow, that's really cool!

I also found this pretty nice biosuit. Guess some features from here can be used for the power armour or just basic armour ^_^

biosuit_hypermutation_by_khezug-d5opm10.

I was thinking the whole power armor thing wasn't a good idea, and should stay to stage 3, but with this "alien" style it could be fucking great.

While I like the idea, it would need to obey the same rules as fast travel about "no enemies around".  I am very sick of the bit from Skyrim with the arousal mods where I'm in the middle of a fight for my life but the need for my character to grope her tits and rub her vagina are more important than killing the troll that is trying to EAT ME!   I may not be female, but I am fairly sure that women in the middle of a fight are not going to stop and start groping themselves and while the other party will politely wait until they finish.  That said, it is a very neat idea to have the armor suddenly go into overdrive, maybe the PC falls down, action points drain to 0, and drop any weapon that is not holstered. I think there are ways to do all that in the base game, I've seen some raiders get knocked down by .50 caliber rifle shots, so that bit is at least possible.  Perhaps have something similar happen where the player only staggers and actions points drain a little, still adjusting to the armor or an increase in the tempo of the tentacle fuck but not the full on pile driver tentacle assault?

That's a pretty good idea actually. (Quick note, toggling "hard core mode" in DDi lets you bypass that, but it also lets you fast travel while bound and access inventory. Think some time ago they made it so you won't grope yourself in combat, though vibrations can still cause it if hard core mode is on.)

Going off that, you can still make it Overdrive while in combat, just make the PC willpower through it, You know, the whole "don't take your mind off your opponent" thing. Since I'll be doing a female playthrough when this comes out, I'm pretty psyched about having a tentacle inside myself as much as possible.

That's a pretty good idea actually. (Quick note, toggling "hard core mode" in DDi lets you bypass that, but it also lets you fast travel while bound and access inventory. Think some time ago they made it so you won't grope yourself in combat, though vibrations can still cause it if hard core mode is on.)

Going off that, you can still make it Overdrive while in combat, just make the PC willpower through it, You know, the whole "don't take your mind off your opponent" thing. Since I'll be doing a female playthrough when this comes out, I'm pretty psyched about having a tentacle inside myself as much as possible.

I would expect that the tentacle would be going after the player all the time, just that at times it wants a bit...more than normal.  That said, I'm not the mod maker, so it really is up to them.

well, I have twisted visions of a 'breed yourself a symbiote' going on, but if you make it look as good as the concept art, I'm sold!

I really have no experience in anything (useful) but sound editing. If i can help, please let me know.

Random and alternate fetish question: will the suit ejaculate in the player? Shamelessly wondering if this could knock up my female character XD

• 3 weeks later...

Thats reminding me of this Doujin. http://nhentai.net/g/141469/

But rather then Outside to Inside this Tentacle Armor infest the Host and then covers her from her womb... ;)

maybe an option to retract the armor into the womb (character looks pregnant) and then if needed she can armor up... :-D

Now that sir, i like. at least the anime. If this was a topic about a mod to make that i would def check it everyday but to me it does not make sense that the full version of the armor would go into her womb cause of the plates on the armor. if it was full tentacle that would be interesting to even maybe the point of lovable. especially for the first stage, having it taking on her boobs for milk makes a bit more sense then that it directly goes for the semen, i mean before you make love you got to eat, no ?

• 2 weeks later...