Best of luck for you, I can try to help with the modeling part, I'm no professional when it comes to 3D but I can manage, for me the biggest issue would be time, I only have the weekends free, if that's not a problem give a shout, and with the audio recording, do you need male or female voice? There's a voice pack around here somewhere, but I guess this will be a necessity more down the line.

Best of luck for you, I can try to help with the modeling part, I'm no professional when it comes to 3D but I can manage, for me the biggest issue would be time, I only have the weekends free, if that's not a problem give a shout, and with the audio recording, do you need male or female voice? There's a voice pack around here somewhere, but I guess this will be a necessity more down the line.

Thanks, when I Start the project I will tell you. The voice is mainly the armor talking to the character and the characters response, being the PC a female, I will finish the script this weekend. I don't think that this mod will fit with a male charcater. And time problem I have the same problem soooo... it compensates?

Can I put you on the Dev/helpers list? If yes, I put you in the sound and 3D modeling categories, ok?

Guest Xluxlu

if you want, i can help to you to translate the mod to spanish if you want  :)

send to me a PM, i understand the english very good, but i´m not so good writing it, sorry my bad english

edit: i can also help with some voices/sound effects/recording some lines but only in spanish

send to me a PM, i understand the english very good, but i´m not so good writing it, sorry my bad english

edit: i can also help with some voices/sound effects/recording some lines but only in spanish

I can handle the spanish translation by myself (i'm spanish), but if fot some reason I can't do it, i'll tell you.

Guest Xluxlu

I can handle the spanish translation by myself (i'm spanish), but if fot some reason I can't do it, i'll tell you.

perfecto, cualquier cosa que necesites avisame por mensajeria privada, con respecto a los efectos de sonido puedo ayudarte sin mayor problema; con las voces puedo tambien tratar de grabar algunas líneas, y si se necesita, añadirle efecto tipo robot etc etc

perfecto, cualquier cosa que necesites avisame por mensajeria privada, con respecto a los efectos de sonido puedo ayudarte sin mayor problema; con las voces puedo tambien tratar de grabar algunas líneas, y si se necesita, añadirle efecto tipo robot etc etc

rrpgWcT.gif

Can I put you on the Dev/helpers list? If yes, I put you in the sound and 3D modeling categories, ok?

Yep, and for the translations, I can put it in portuguese, but I think it's not much needed

I can try and put together some concept art, as long as there isn't too much rendering required.

Simply put, I make a living off my artwork so I have to keep most of what little time I get to draw, on paid work, but if you have rough ideas you want to give form, let me know and I can do some sketches.

Hey all first post here on LL, but i PM'd CoolSkelteon and am working on some quick illustrations to maybe push a few ideas around for some lore/backstory and what the armor could look like? I'll be posting them on here hopefully later today or tomorrow~ 

About the lore and backstory... I've already thincked that. so, if you want, once i've writed it, I can send it to you and you can do the concept art or tell me more ideas. 

Anyways here's some of the ideas that i had in my head earlier on that i thought would be cool to see in this mod or relating to it~ 

Being that the armor, if it were going to be it's own suit of power armor, would have to work the same way to an extent as the vanilla power armor in regards to entering and exiting etc.

So i immediately had the idea of a power armor was 'reclaimed' by the sea, like a frame that was at some point lost to sea and then various undersea creatures like octopi, squid, crabs etc took it over. The player would have eventually stumbled upon it in some way or another, and being that it was bio-mechanical it would live off the player kind of like a symbiotic relationship. (this would still work perfectly with the ideas in the mod descriptions the feeding and the scenes etc.) 

--images are kinda big sorry--

frame%20taken%20by%20the%20sea%20no%20te

yes thats Nahant wharf up above

frame%20taken%20by%20the%20sea.jpg

entering_exiting%20the%20armor.jpg

(entering/exiting the armor?)

tentacle%20armor%20under.jpg

(Thoughts for what the tentacles on the player could look like~)

Curse%20of%20the%20Sea%20No%20Helmet.jpg

(player character wearing the armor without helmet piece) 

Curse%20of%20the%20Sea%20Helmeted.jpg

(player with helmet)

helmet%20mechanics.jpg

player character in the helmet/ how the suit lives off YOU. 

Wow, I have to admit, those are pretty cool pictures. A power armor taken by the sea it's an interesting concept, but I was thinking more in that the "power armor" was instead a secret experiment of the US for creating a bio power armors, easy and cheaper to produce, but by the bombs fall, it couldn't be completed. I'm sending you a more backstorie and lore via PM.

Was gonna draw some ideas up, but these seem pretty spot on. Wish I had any capability with photoshop!!

Loving the idea of stepping up to the suit and watching my character get impaled in all her orifices a split second before it engulfs her completely.

If the armour is sentient, would it be a cool idea to also have it as a follower when it's empty? That way you could talk to it and engage it in conversation. Perhaps it it needs a 'charge' then also engage in a tentacle fuck scene via dialog options.

Just stumbled on this in nexus. Exactly what I was talking about:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8262/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D8262%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Anyways here's some of the ideas that i had in my head earlier on that i thought would be cool to see in this mod or relating to it~ 

Being that the armor, if it were going to be it's own suit of power armor, would have to work the same way to an extent as the vanilla power armor in regards to entering and exiting etc.

So i immediately had the idea of a power armor was 'reclaimed' by the sea, like a frame that was at some point lost to sea and then various undersea creatures like octopi, squid, crabs etc took it over. The player would have eventually stumbled upon it in some way or another, and being that it was bio-mechanical it would live off the player kind of like a symbiotic relationship. (this would still work perfectly with the ideas in the mod descriptions the feeding and the scenes etc.) 

(player with helmet)

helmet%20mechanics.jpg

Mind if I ask you where are these images from?

(player with helmet)

helmet%20mechanics.jpg

Mind if I ask you where are these images from?

He/she made it, the first one is on it's tumblr (mzombie123).

I was JUST thinking of that autopilot mod from Nexus... 

Anyways i think it'd be cool to have the power armor be some sort of botched US military experiment, it also lends more opportunities for quest lines and interactions with npc's. 

Also its fine if sea tentacles aren't everyone's flavor lol 

love the mod idea and after I saw the pictures I thought maybe you raise your "armor" let's say you found that larva and well because you are an horny girl or guy you use that larva for your pleasure and the larva attach to your privat part and starts growing