Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

Want to request an AAF integration patch for Hookers of the Commonwealth and it's sister mods (i.e. HotC Lite and HotC - Settlement Edition).

One that will integrate it into the AAF Framework (I'm aware that this has been done before, but as far as I can tell, those few mods are no longer supported and don't work very well anymore, if at all. Also, only for HotC - Lite.)

I've not found one that does the following request though:

The other part is for NPC to start scenes with the Hookers. i.e. In Diamond City, a random resident might pay one and start a scene with them. Or if in a settlement, settlers might start a scene with the settlement hookers.

2 hours ago, Awsomonium said:

Want to request an AAF integration patch for Hookers of the Commonwealth and it's sister mods (i.e. HotC Lite and HotC - Settlement Edition).

One that will integrate it into the AAF Framework (I'm aware that this has been done before, but as far as I can tell, those few mods are no longer supported and don't work very well anymore, if at all. Also, only for HotC - Lite.)

I've not found one that does the following request though:

The other part is for NPC to start scenes with the Hookers. i.e. In Diamond City, a random resident might pay one and start a scene with them. Or if in a settlement, settlers might start a scene with the settlement hookers.

I think I already saw such mod, try to search

3 hours ago, Indarello said:

I think I already saw such mod, try to search

I did...as I already said:

"I'm aware that this has been done before, but as far as I can tell, those few mods are no longer supported and don't work very well anymore, if at all. Also, only for HotC - Lite."

If I've missed one somewhere, feel free to direct me to it.

3 hours ago, Awsomonium said:

I did...as I already said:

"I'm aware that this has been done before, but as far as I can tell, those few mods are no longer supported and don't work very well anymore, if at all. Also, only for HotC - Lite."

If I've missed one somewhere, feel free to direct me to it.

you mean this is not working? Sorry I don't remember if there is others

how can i convert his bodyslide conversion of female outfit replacer to just cbbe body, not his one. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42803?tab=files

i need it because i use cbp and i have my physics already but hsi conversion is for his jiggle breast cbbe body mod that why i need to conver it to just the cbbe body in order cbp to work while i or npcs wear this outfit replacer mod

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A mod that integrates with Real Handcuffs where the companion comes over and locks you (the male PC) in handcuffs occasionally, making you perform for them in some AAF way, or even just a timer. Not really looking for Devious as that is for females and seems to be covered in some ways. Must have cuffs in companion inventory but doesn't matter if companion has key - they can just apply them randomly and can remove them based on some scenario they see fit.

Since this is my first post here, I'm not sure how should I even start. Hello, I guess.

So, recently I've had that idea for a mod when I saw this:

Spoiler

image.png.2baf1194c18a57555eadcebfee589b9b.png

There's animated version on rule 34, looks like as if some perk proc'ed.

So here's an idea/request or maybe such mod already exists (if so, please help me out finding it):

How about something that's not about raw character animation, but let's say, when sex is being initiated, screen goes black and such short animation plays to indicate what our character is doing (in this case sex with Dogmeat or some other dog)? Let it play for a few seconds, then screen goes back to our character dressed and all.

Different animation for different animal, raider, Commonwealth citizen, generally depending on a person/creature we want to screw - adequate graphics for it. 

I'm curious what are your thoughts about it. I have zero knowledge about how scripts and mods work from the inside, but it looks like it'd be rather light-weight for a game. And I know many here find Vault Girl quite attractive.

Cheers.

4 hours ago, Semtin said:

Since this is my first post here, I'm not sure how should I even start. Hello, I guess.

So, recently I've had that idea for a mod when I saw this:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.2baf1194c18a57555eadcebfee589b9b.png

There's animated version on rule 34, looks like as if some perk proc'ed.

So here's an idea/request or maybe such mod already exists (if so, please help me out finding it):

How about something that's not about raw character animation, but let's say, when sex is being initiated, screen goes black and such short animation plays to indicate what our character is doing (in this case sex with Dogmeat or some other dog)? Let it play for a few seconds, then screen goes back to our character dressed and all.

Different animation for different animal, raider, Commonwealth citizen, generally depending on a person/creature we want to screw - adequate graphics for it. 

I'm curious what are your thoughts about it. I have zero knowledge about how scripts and mods work from the inside, but it looks like it'd be rather light-weight for a game. And I know many here find Vault Girl quite attractive.

Cheers.

Someday I will add something like this, you can help with art if you can. I have plans to run them after player aaf scenes without black screens

20 hours ago, Indarello said:

Someday I will add something like this, you can help with art if you can. I have plans to run them after player aaf scenes without black screens

I could make some sketches with pencil and paper, though I'm no artist or visionary. I was only curious if something like this already existed or maybe someone talented with will and time would like to take the idea and make it real.

9 hours ago, JingoJingle said:

Does anyone have any links to bestiality mods for Fallout 4? Have been searching for a little bit now with no luck save for some genitals for Dogmeat.

What do you mean exactly by beastiality mod? There are creature animations in a couple different packs (Leito, SavageCabbage, Gray's).  If you're looking for questing, Boston Breeder includes a lot of that sort of thing.

On 11/13/2020 at 2:08 AM, Alecu said:

Is there a mod where a character can become a sex addict, a dominatrix and get bonuses from sex or sex interactions? Or where your character can evolve and become more loose and perverted?

Sexual Attributes might be closest. Used with Sexual Harassment, etc, it might be the right mix.

Looking for a mod that takes the Restraints Community resource file and makes it so the restraints can lock (very much like the Real Handcuffs does, needing keys or lockpicking), but wholly neutral about sex/gender -- not Devious Devices. Just restraints that lock, maybe the leg irons prevent running, something like that.