Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

Looking to get back into FO4 modding after a hiatus. What are my options for skimpy vanilla clothing? And what bodies are available (which I suppose is the prerequisite of the clothing)?

It would be for regular gameplay, I don't intend on taking screenshots/adding items through console.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured out what's new and how it works.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020/11/7 at PM9点13分, N.Gamma said:

我已经开始了与 IKAROS Race 相关的新游戏。

所以我的问题是,有没有一种模组可以让 NPC 认为你是某种性爱机器人?

I'm looking for this mod too,But I have no idea,Now I'm trying to make a mod for myself

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2021 at 5:40 AM, kakkaohjus said:

Requesting adult content for the Mojave Geckos.

I just took a look at it. The mod description says it uses it's own skeleton and animations, so I assume it will be about as easy as including assaultrons into AAF (as in "Can be done but I would not bet on anyone pulling it off, as it will include a lot of work.")

Edited by Mauserl
On 5/6/2021 at 11:49 PM, FilthyWeaboo said:

Are there any crotchless bodysuit mods out there? Like outfits similar to this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40294

But, you know, with a chunk of the lower half missing where it counts. Closest I've found so far was the Vault-Tec Slavesuit.

I just found this via an MxR video, maybe it suits your needs: HN66s SIRIUS.16 Assault Armor -CBBE- and -SHB- at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Is there a mod that makes both Nate and Nora naked during character creation at the start of the game?

Edit: Yeah just use LooksMenu to toggle off the clothes, I'm stupid lol

Edited by NY2theC
Issue resolved
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Thank you for your reply.

Actually I have seen this mod before, although it does look like the pics I uploaded, it's not a power armor, but only a frame, which means there is no different from vanilla power armor if all armor pieces are equipped.

I am looking for a full functional PA with the driver exposed, something you can drive to battle. I understand leaving driver's torso exposed somehow defeats the purpose of the PA, but I think I can live with that.

Actually there have been such PA/mech design in other fictions. I am not a fan of warhammer series but this design fits my expection:

PenitentEngine02.png.4a0e07497c9d81a7b65d1e2195a62cea.png

And this mod for Skyrim V:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/49450

Edited by figandsalt
42 minutes ago, figandsalt said:

Thank you for your reply.

Actually I have seen this mod before, although it does look like the pics I uploaded, it's not a power armor, but only a frame, which means there is no different from vanilla power armor if all armor pieces are equipped.

I am looking for a full functional PA with the driver exposed, something you can drive to battle. I understand leaving driver's torso exposed somehow defeats the purpose of the PA, but I think I can live with that.

Actually there have been such PA/mech design in other fictions. I am not a fan of warhammer series but this design fits my expection:

PenitentEngine02.png.4a0e07497c9d81a7b65d1e2195a62cea.png

And this mod for Skyrim V:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/49450

maybe this one.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a mod that allows me to capture creatures and use them for sexual acts. Like you can steal eggs from creatures and build a cage that the creature appears in, or I can just build the cage for free. I'm not sure if a mod like this exists, but I'm wondering if there's something like it that lets me interact with them and keep them at my settlement.

Looking for in-game map location / information on a couple of mods downloaded from WIP section.

1) 1st, pretty standard, (asexmod.esp) crafted the holo tape, which is all in German. However, selecting any of the options has no effect.

2) (betterhomealt.esp) believe I had a version of this mod previously and it was a workshop rug animations mod. Not sure why it's not showing up in the workshop menu, thinking I have to find in-game container first, but not sure where.

3) the rest are just random ones downloaded but don't know what they exactly are or do. (Oatmeal.esp & catfood.esp,) which I think are body mods but not sure. (hgun.esp) I did find leito's 2-target gun but not the single target gun.

..(hyboj.esp, dmday.esp, embm.esp, 80shats.esp, brl.esp, shane.esp, mrlff.esp, vway.esp, & waylad.esp) no idea what/where they are or what they do.

6 years of playing, almost exclusively, Xbox One Fallout 4 with mods and still do not know where to find information for these kind of topics. So appreciate any help/info y'all can provide.

5 hours ago, Omegabrony01 said:

I'm looking for a mod that allows me to capture creatures and use them for sexual acts. Like you can steal eggs from creatures and build a cage that the creature appears in, or I can just build the cage for free. I'm not sure if a mod like this exists, but I'm wondering if there's something like it that lets me interact with them and keep them at my settlement.

about creatures in cages the dlc Wasteland Workshop adds this.

12 hours ago, Omegabrony01 said:

I do have that installed, but does it let me "talk" to them to initiate intercoure?

unfortunately we still don't have a mod with this function to initiate sex with creatures, you need to start this manually from the AAF menu.

one of the functions of the Wasteland Dairy Framework is:

``There is a chance of finding a dying egg on a dead creature

there is also a chance that you can find a hostile deathclaw egg in a deathclaw nest

Reviving an Egg - visit the Veterinary Wasteland with the Egg, Stimpak, Jet and some of its DNA(flesh or blood) as well as Perks depending on the creature

such as Science! and Animal Friend or Wasteland Whisperer.´´ 

12 hours ago, Omegabrony01 said:

I bought fallout 4 GOTY yesterday. So I'm not sure if it has something like that.

The Wasteland Workshop dlc allows you to create cages in your settlements to capture creatures.