Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

Hey guys, I recently wiped my mod folder for FO4 and I'm trying to reinstall a few more, I'm looking for UAP_Alignment, might be in the AUP patch so I'll check there shortly with a reinitialize, but I'm looking for INVB_impregnation_0F.esp. I know it's made by InvictusBlade, but I'm not sure where I got it.

Sidenote: I switched to Fusion girl from 3bbb cbbe and I'm looking for a power armor replacer besides Breezy, theirs only supports wonder girl cbbe and there was another one but not Fusion Girl.

Edited by Omegabrony01
  • 3 weeks later...

Hiho, I'm looking for Flashy(JoeR) - Crime And Punishment - deleted on the nexus, all I can find are translations. Anyone have a DL for the original? It got wiped on Nexus and Discord contonues to annoy me, I can't find a damn DL in that mess.

Edited by Cornoholio
  • 1 month later...

I am looking for a looksmenu tattoo pack that contains the Harley Quinn tattoos from the original suicide squad movie. Does such a thing exist?

I have the Harley Quinn outfit from the same movie, tattoos are included in the outfit (as part of the outfit) but don't apply to the naked body.

Not sure if this was already requested but a mod that switches your current outfit to another outfit right before sex.  And the one outfit the mod switches to, would be the one you can set as.

The idea came to mind after downloading some outfit mods that comes with several different variants including revealing versions.  Seeing as how you can't access your inventory during animations, would be nice if you can set manually set your favorite outfit for (sex) animations.

Now that I think about it, my second request is: allow the use of the pip-boy during (sex) animations with fast-travel disabled.  If this can be done, then simply ignore my first request.

On 8/1/2021 at 4:17 AM, figandsalt said:

Thanks. I have also seen this mod before, but the author said that it only worked along with latex suit.

Maybe I will try it some time and see whether it works if the player is naked.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18417

113809931_Fallout4-ThiccT45PowerArmor.png.c9045e1cde599facde0b34c3ca03948c.png

Not exactly lewd but you can make them THICC or whatever size you want.  All armor pieces including the frame are standalone so I didn't have to worry about seeing the BOS running around with THICC power armor.  Took me a lot of to get the pieces to fit just right with the frame itself but it was worth it the time and effort.  Sadly, the mod hasn't been updated so it may look out of place in Outfit Studio.  If the mod author or whoever decides to update the mod, who knows.  We could be running around in power armor with jiggle physics.  THAT...would be awesome.

1) Well, the Synth Fabricator mod is an great idea that was executed poorly. The thing barely fits in Vault 88, and uses the best real estate where it does fit because it's about 8x8 x 3 high in atrium building (7x7x3 in concrete).  I'd rather something like making androids from scans at a repurposed robot workbench (2x2x2h) that you can actually place. It needs to copy more sims, too as Vault 88 has a larger population limit. (Scan men? why?! That means just 8 flavors of female synths)

2) A way to assign settlers to your harem or at least assign as prostitutes. I think there is something like this, but it's for Lone Survivor being a prostitute.

3) NPCs having different body types similar to the Sims would be nice, but probably not possible. It may be do-able via different "clothing", I noticed some clothing gives NPCs the comically huge breasts that is so popular.

4) A tutorial on how to configure CRX (?) so that it isn't so negative on reputation when having sex. You can go out and slaughter entire raider encampments, but have a little boink on the floor in front of everyone and they hate you forever, even if you gave them safety, food, water and a nice room with a bed.

5) As an alternative to the Synth Fabricator there's the slave option. Best I could do was find a mod where you can beat a raider senseless with non-lethal weapons and then enslave them. You get to rape them once as far as I could tell, then they're good for nothing but selling if you can get the slave market to work. Not really what I was looking for tho. This requires that you have a mod to give the newly captured slave a bath because they're dirty.

On 8/14/2021 at 12:04 PM, Elgate said:

I'm looking for that armor set/Niplple chain. Anyone know what it's from?

45408-1590958991-2037061028.png

Vtaw's mods over on nexus has that in there. WD6 has that in there. There is EasyGirl also on Nexus which has piercings too. Also so does SED7 piercings on Nexus

2 hours ago, MrGrey said:

1) Well, the Synth Fabricator mod is an great idea that was executed poorly. The thing barely fits in Vault 88, and uses the best real estate where it does fit because it's about 8x8 x 3 high in atrium building (7x7x3 in concrete).  I'd rather something like making androids from scans at a repurposed robot workbench (2x2x2h) that you can actually place. It needs to copy more sims, too as Vault 88 has a larger population limit. (Scan men? why?! That means just 8 flavors of female synths)

2) A way to assign settlers to your harem or at least assign as prostitutes. I think there is something like this, but it's for Lone Survivor being a prostitute.

3) NPCs having different body types similar to the Sims would be nice, but probably not possible. It may be do-able via different "clothing", I noticed some clothing gives NPCs the comically huge breasts that is so popular.

4) A tutorial on how to configure CRX (?) so that it isn't so negative on reputation when having sex. You can go out and slaughter entire raider encampments, but have a little boink on the floor in front of everyone and they hate you forever, even if you gave them safety, food, water and a nice room with a bed.

5) As an alternative to the Synth Fabricator there's the slave option. Best I could do was find a mod where you can beat a raider senseless with non-lethal weapons and then enslave them. You get to rape them once as far as I could tell, then they're good for nothing but selling if you can get the slave market to work. Not really what I was looking for tho. This requires that you have a mod to give the newly captured slave a bath because they're dirty.

3) Bodygen, you can check my addon for FG

17 hours ago, Badtanker said:

Vtaw's mods over on nexus has that in there. WD6 has that in there. There is EasyGirl also on Nexus which has piercings too. Also so does SED7 piercings on Nexus

Thank you ?
I actually found the source for that particular piece and posted it a couple post below the original one. Thank you nonetheless

Having loved the animations of AAF and the other mod, I would like to make a few remarks.
To begin with, I find that AAF still lacks interesting animations.
For example with creatures like dogs, stray dogs, there could be spooning animations, 3-way animations. The PC and two dogs. Also cowgirl animations.
With insects too, there could be extra animations.
For example, with the dragonfly species, the Durillon, there could be an animation where the dragonfly grabs the PC with its legs and holds it in the air to penetrate it. 
In short, these are just a few examples.

I also noticed that when I use Four Play for the animations, the actors are not well aligned.

12 hours ago, Nothehalo said:

I just realized no one has made a Naked Statue mod for the settlement workshop, I wish had 3ds max 2013 so I can make custom collision.

I converted v2 of this skyrim mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109425 

and replaced the vault girl status.

I don't have permission from the original modder to distribute it but here is how i did:

1. download the mesh

2. open the mesh in NifScope and export as .obj.

3. open Outfit studio

4. Start From original VaultGirl mesh (if you don't have it, export it it BA2 extractor, path is Data\Meshes\DLC06\SetDressing\VaultCharacterStatues\VaultGirlStatue.nif )

5. import "armor" from .obj file

6. adjust scale

7. save and rename file to Data\Meshes\DLC06\SetDressing\VaultCharacterStatues\VaultGirlStatue.nif 

8. build it ingame.

notes: I don't have collision with it and you need to have a place in red / place anywhere mod installed.

On 11/4/2021 at 8:39 AM, mkta said:

I converted v2 of this skyrim mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109425 

and replaced the vault girl status.

I don't have permission from the original modder to distribute it but here is how i did:

1. download the mesh

2. open the mesh in NifScope and export as .obj.

3. open Outfit studio

4. Start From original VaultGirl mesh (if you don't have it, export it it BA2 extractor, path is Data\Meshes\DLC06\SetDressing\VaultCharacterStatues\VaultGirlStatue.nif )

5. import "armor" from .obj file

6. adjust scale

7. save and rename file to Data\Meshes\DLC06\SetDressing\VaultCharacterStatues\VaultGirlStatue.nif 

8. build it ingame.

notes: I don't have collision with it and you need to have a place in red / place anywhere mod installed.

So was able to spawn the statue in game but once I let go in workshop I can't grab it anymore. And also what do you mean "place in red" is that on the segments in Outfit Studio.