Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

1 hour ago, Owrom said:

woah! thanks

I repeat, do NOT use this mod. It will corrupt your save games, causing CTDs on loading them. As the author of this mod, I can in fact say this in confidence.

6 hours ago, Zor2k13 said:

I have no idea, has anyone done any work on a mod like that for fallout 4 yet?

I mean how you think it will work from player side, like progress bar of arousal, body morph for nipple length, how it was working in skyrim?

I cant remember if there are any mod like this in f4

On 1/15/2020 at 10:26 PM, Indarello said:

I mean how you think it will work from player side, like progress bar of arousal, body morph for nipple length, how it was working in skyrim?

I cant remember if there are any mod like this in f4

In Skyrim, (if I can remember) your character starts to will start to blush, face expression changes, you were given debuffs if your too horny, exp bonus if your satisfy. Skimpy outfits (you can choose which outfit to be considered skimpy) or being naked can raise your character lust faster if other npcs noticed her. Npcs also have lust and will sometimes have sex with each other or rape your player character when she is sleeping. If you have other mods that allows npcs to have sex on their own, should your character spot them, it'll also raise their lust stat. There was also another mod that would change your character's animations if their lust gets too high. Males if their lust gets too high will walk around with boners (if enabled) you can have their boners stick out of their clothing or armor. You could also manually adjust how fast or slow your lust stat increases and how slow you lose over time as well as how much lust goes away after sex. Only certain sex animations can lower your character's lust, for example your character giving a blowjob won't decrease her lust but her getting eat out will.

These are some of the stuff I tried to remember back during my Skyrim days. Don't know if they still exist now but I do remember constantly running around horny all the time. XD I like to roleplay my character as a sex-freak, always needing sex whenever possible. Anyways, sure would like to see something like this in Fallout 4 now that we have Sex Attributes.

Over on the Nexus there's a few decent mods for things like Loading Screen Quotes, Load Screen Art, and No Load Screen Rotation.

The rotation is a particular plague for Fallout 4 players; using the mouse and WSAD allows people to position, rotate, push back, and draw forward the load screen image/model, so auto-rotation is literally worse than useless!

1) It means you can't turn an image just how you like.

2) It makes the thing take a good half minute to show on the loading screen!

I am fairly certain the alternative quotes and art may get perved up but we need more quality art and quotes without that stupid rotation!

If this makes sense, please help.

I am not actually looking for a mod, but rather have a question. So I am using CBBE with Bodyslide. I keep the body sliders in Looksmenu on default and use the ones in Bodyslider to finetune the preset to my liking and build the default body with it (and clothes too). However, the end result in the game is not 100% the same compared to what I am seeing in the Bodyslide, which is probably because there is that Body Triangle system in the game, and I don't see how Bodyslide is supposed to use that, or which kind of body setup it uses by default. Any insights? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

First I'm looking for a mod that allows me to assign settlers as dancers and that I could have my character use as well ("rugs" would work fine). I'm aware of the "relaxation" time animation rugs, those aren't what I'm looking for. Second, has there been a patch for Crazy's rug mod to enable it to work with AAF?

Hi All

I'm returning to FO4 after a year out and reassembled most of my favourite mods. 

I see AAF, Four Play and Flashy's awesome series of mods are all going along and I've updated them. Also Atomic Lust.

In game play, I usually play a female and she has a bit of a problem dealing with men. Tough. I'm also trying the Fusion Girl body.

I like mods that do a lot of hugs, kissing, fiddling about, sleeping together, and romantic stuff. 

Anyone suggest any mods I might have missed, please?  This site is such a difficult one for searching although I totally appreciate the founder's work!

Thank you!

(PS Flashy, thanks for the warning on your Brothel mod.)

Update - I think I found what I was looking for: Sleep Intimate on the Nexus.

Looking for FreeFlyCam for FO4 v.1.9.4.0. 
Version is no longer available in the ENBDev.com forum. Missed to d/l it right in time and wasn't in-game for a year. However, I'd just love to give the plug-in a try.
Any help is appreciated.

[REQ] Global Futa mod that ignores the female Player without the need for Unique Player cuz that has extreme conflicts.

All NPCs futa, PC not. I know there's a mod that lets you shoot futa bullets at companions and then poof... they are futa, but I want female raiders and companions etc to simply be futa so I don't keep pretending a rubber strapon feels good to a female assailant, and futa bullets don't inform the strapon mod that they have a pecker, so even with futa bullets, the strapon shows.

Just kinda tired of seeing strapon BJs. Lamest thing I ever saw.

14 minutes ago, Shiori栞 said:

[REQ] Global Futa mod that ignores the female Player without the need for Unique Player cuz that has extreme conflicts.

All NPCs futa, PC not. I know there's a mod that lets you shoot futa bullets at companions and then poof... they are futa, but I want female raiders and companions etc to simply be futa so I don't keep pretending a rubber strapon feels good to a female assailant, and futa bullets don't inform the strapon mod that they have a pecker, so even with futa bullets, the strapon shows.

Just kinda tired of seeing strapon BJs. Lamest thing I ever saw.

Dont have any problems with unique player and aaf

I know way with unique player, what problems you have with it?

44 minutes ago, Indarello said:

Dont know why you need this? also you can try disable it if you already left vault

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25254/

I don't "need" it, I want it. this is a request thread, right?

There are a list of conflicts with Unique Player and Same Sex Couples. Namely, the moment you use Unique Player, you are definitely Male, unless your spouse is male. And if you use Unique Player after you create 2-female couple, you have a male head, and male voice, but female body.

Edit: If I'm not being clear enough, this is why I requested a global futa mod that ignores the player, and does not require Unique Player. Unique Player mod will conflict with Same Sex Couples, regardless of the patch Same Sex Couples claims will add compatibility with Unique Player. That patch was made a long, long time ago, and doesn't work.

3 hours ago, Thelys said:

Looking for CBBE Futa clothes/armor if there's any, basically any clothes with a bulge on them to make the female look like she has a penis.

If you have bodyslide you can make any outfit to look this way

1)Select Tool>increase mesh vol

2)Make sure you have choose outfit or pants in the top right list

3)then move end press left mouse button on place you want to look bulge

there is slider settings on top that change how much power you press or area size of your cursor

If you made all, save it with another name and shape,sliderset name, then reopen bodyslide and build outfit with the new name

Then check in game and if all works I can teach you how to make the way your outfit will look buldge only on your character and normally on npc

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, krisz9876 said:

I have this mod here. ( will be posted below). I have no idea what it does or how to get it to work, kinda dont remember where I got it from either.  Idk if this is the right thread to post this but I wanted to see if anyone knows what I got here and maybe  a suggestion on how it works?

D.va abandoned - Copy.zip 53.64 MB · 2 downloads

It appears it's a custom race for D.Va from Overwatch. It would replace one of the default females so you'd have to start a new game and find her by sorting through the faces. If it works correctly anyway, does say it's abandoned so something may be unfinished or otherwise shabby.

9 hours ago, Phelps1247 said:

It appears it's a custom race for D.Va from Overwatch. It would replace one of the default females so you'd have to start a new game and find her by sorting through the faces. If it works correctly anyway, does say it's abandoned so something may be unfinished or otherwise shabby.

Welp I tried to install it with modorganizer and for some reason it overwrites the male mesh I have. Still trying to see if i can get it to work.

On 1/13/2020 at 1:51 PM, Flashy (JoeR) said:

I repeat, do NOT use this mod. It will corrupt your save games, causing CTDs on loading them. As the author of this mod, I can in fact say this in confidence.

can you just take it down?  (maybe you have already...)