Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

Can someone please make a mode wee the player can get kidnapped and sold into slavery to a Mistress along with a house that the Mistress own as well the Mistress has some sort of mind control and tracking chip on the Player as well the Mistress can force the player to to obey different sort of commands as well make it possible to fully interact with the Mistress if someone could make a mode like this it would be great

On 12/21/2021 at 9:11 AM, WearableNine said:

The idea came to my mind was when I thought about going back to play Fallout New Vegas and was going through the mods on Nexus when I found a mod I downloaded at one time. Then I figured someone had already created this, the T-45X mod, and I thought to myself, wouldn't it be nice if there was a sexy/skimpy version of it as well.  Something akin to the mod from New Vegas.  Hence my request.

I did convert the T-45X armor to Fusion Girl.  After that, I removed the suit underneath the armor and replaced with a skin-tight BOS knight suit.  Next, I zapped the waist armor including the butt flap to accentuate the female body more.  But it's still a too bulky in my opinion.  The arms and legs could be a bit more skinny. I may have to mess with this in Bodyslide like I did with the PAAM mod.  As for the belly part of the armor, I prefer it to fit tight against the suit underneath instead of having it awkwardly hang out.  Kind of tempted to zap that part.  And then there's the pauldrons, they stick so far out it is a pain to use the third person at times.  With all these problems added up, one-third of your screen is blocked every time you aim over your shoulder.  I'm better off letting one of my female companions wear it instead.

Truthfully, it would be better to create an entirely new outfit from the ground up.

Reveal hidden contents

377160_screenshots_20211221001602_1.jpg.ca8edb1b0c4b572059f7842bdcb98548.jpg

377160_screenshots_20211221001635_1.jpg.623c7340d8bce321c223302b64465ba6.jpg

377160_screenshots_20211221001704_1.jpg.0163768b7d8f294b51e4a4e38bc98149.jpg

377160_screenshots_20211221001655_1.jpg.2c064debe24e39efaec7d23fac2b3fb0.jpg

Please note I do not have the author's permission to upload his file as this was done for personal use and expand my knowledge with Outfit Studio through trial and error.

Edit: Here's a quick edit. Not perfect but certainly better than before.  But them damn pauldrons though.  If only a guy can shorten the by a third or half.  I want to zap them too but it be more of the NCR's version of the Salvage T-45d Power Armor and I prefer to try and keep to the BOS theme.

Reveal hidden contents

20211221013724_1.jpg.d360e3305088fac43acfa99e50e43f1a.jpg

Just realize the helmet is ridiculously huge in comparison the the rest of whole outfit. lol 

found this https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15571?tab=images for now, this fit my needs, though id like something more bdsm and mechanical :D

Not sure if this has been asked before, as there are 60+ pages worth of reading to do, but here goes:

The Pillars of the Community is a well-known scam made by the people there to extort possessions from the wastelanders and of course, the player. As soon as Brother Thomas asks the player to peacefully hand over all their belongings, the player can choose to comply or not. Everything should be left alone except the part where the player chooses to give up their belongings. After the player gives them up, Brother Thomas would remark on the player's curves (if female) and intend to have sex. If male, he would go for their companion if female and would simply remain vanilla if neither are girls.

Options are yes, no and persuade. If Yes, normal sex.

If No, turn hostile.

If persuade succeed, he lets you go.

If persuade fails, he rapes the player (and/or companion).

You could add a special speech option that immediately triggers the rape as the last option, just in case your character has maxed out her charisma and you want to play out the rape option. Since your character is now naked and unarmed, the persuade speech check should be the hardest as he literally have everything and you don't. 

To make him a little more "convincing" I'd suggest giving him a better gun (combat shotgun should suffice) and have at least one guard outside with power armor. Makes venturing into his trap at lower levels a nightmare, or a treat. 

The mod itself isn't really complex so it would be better if it could be incorporated into another bigger mod like Raider Pet or RSE. Just a suggestion.

Edited by Hyen<A>
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all, this is a macabre request, but here we go.

Creating a gang of characters who never heal but can't die. My for fun goal is to use textures provided by the Mutilated Dead Bodies mod to create a gorier, gnarly wasteland with settlers missing eyes and having insane wounds. I'm not an experienced modder, but I've been playing around with the textures on some clothing mods, editing MDB textures in photoshop to resemble the textures included with the mod, then swapping the textures. It looks... interesting, but not quite the horrific vibe I'm looking for.

Does anyone have thoughts on how I might achieve this without building new outfits from scratch? Unless creating an outfit that is form fitted to the face and body is easy? If I or someone else made wearable versions of the MDB textures I would be psyched, especially masks.)

Pic somewhat related lol, using Army of Two Mask Collection and textures from Mutilated Dead Bodies, for fun and nightmare fuel. (I'm looking for something that fits closely to the character's face.)ScreenShot678.thumb.png.1eb611ba0742796466745c0b812c3e5f.png

On 12/28/2021 at 4:31 AM, mkta said:

found this https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15571?tab=images for now, this fit my needs, though id like something more bdsm and mechanical :D

Mod is need of a major update.  Previewing the armor in Outfit Studio shows the pieces floating all over the place in all sorts of angles. Similar to PAAM I'm afraid.  Thank you for the suggestion and I hope someone else continues to come up with similar mods or take it upon themselves and updates these instead.

P.S. Although I'm glad Bethesda has made power armor actual power armor, I'm guessing this is also the main reason why mod creators don't bother with making sexier/skimpier versions as well. Still, a pervert can dream.

4 hours ago, DeathToHumankind said:

Hello, is there a mod that equips sertain items during AAF animations? I know there is manager that allows you to keep them during it, but is there any way to automaticly equip some?

A mod?  Not that I'm aware of.  You could still accomplish it by modifying the AAF_equipmentSetData xml (example code is at the bottom of the xml in UAP's version).  That will make your equipment appear in every scene. 

Finer control is also possible, if tedious.  I suggest looking at the xml files for Staged Leito to see how strap-ons get equipped for female-female animations.

31 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

A mod?  Not that I'm aware of.  You could still accomplish it by modifying the AAF_equipmentSetData xml (example code is at the bottom of the xml in UAP's version).  That will make your equipment appear in every scene. 

Finer control is also possible, if tedious.  I suggest looking at the xml files for Staged Leito to see how strap-ons get equipped for female-female animations.

Hmmm, thanks, i'll try to look into that. Have never worked with xmls tho.

3 minutes ago, DeathToHumankind said:

Hmmm, thanks, i'll try to look into that. Have never worked with xmls tho.

Once you get your head around the syntax, they're not too bad.  Fiddling with XMLs has a pretty low bar of entry; they don't require compiling anything or even running CK/xEdit (other than looking up form IDs for equipment, in your case).  Just open with a decent text editor like Notepad++.

56 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

Once you get your head around the syntax, they're not too bad.  Fiddling with XMLs has a pretty low bar of entry; they don't require compiling anything or even running CK/xEdit (other than looking up form IDs for equipment, in your case).  Just open with a decent text editor like Notepad++.

Thanks for the tip, it doesn't sound too bad really. I'll give it a go later today

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...