Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

• 4 weeks later...

I've been looking for a few days, and haven't been able to find anything decent. 

But I'm desperately trying to find a good transgirl/trap (maybe even femboy?  Or futa?) mod, one that can hopefully work with AAF and fusion girl would be nice. But I will take suggestions even if it's cbbe! 

1 hour ago, Ragnarklok said:

I've been looking for a few days, and haven't been able to find anything decent. 

But I'm desperately trying to find a good transgirl/trap (maybe even femboy?  Or futa?) mod, one that can hopefully work with AAF and fusion girl would be nice. But I will take suggestions even if it's cbbe! 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/131613-strap-onviodoedick-for-femaleservitron/

Requesting custom sex animations with involving power armor.  Now there is a mod called: PAAM - Power Armor Alternate Meshes (Bodyslide) that has been out for quite sometime (before jiggle physics I believe) and is the source of this inspiration.  Here is the link: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18417  The mod simply allows you to create your own standalone feminine/curvy power armor through the use of Bodyslide and Outfit Studio based on the CBBE. Although CBBE is not required for the mod to work as I have recently switched to Fusion Girl, it still works fine.  So as per my request, I would appreciate it if anyone can add custom power armor animations. 

Preferably power armor sex animations. Would love to see my character get boned by super mutants, mutant behemoths, and deathclaws while still in her suit of power armor. ?

20200402192810_1.jpg

20200402193129_1.jpg

My last request for the day.

As I have just come back for playing Skyrim Legendary Edition, I have also installed a mod from Loverslab called Dangerous Nights. Its a mod where the your PC can get raped while sleeping and the chance of it happening depends on where you decide to sleep. So as I was Fallout 4 and ran across a sleeping bad out in the woods in an abandoned camp. I was thinking why not have not that in Fallout 4.

So you can already guess my request, a Fallout 4 version of Dangerous Nights. And heck, it might make survival mode even more interesting as it makes you pick and choose where to sleep.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, WandererofSkyrim77 said:

I know its Sun's Final Project but i cant for the life of me find a link to these.

Sun looks like she has removed all her mods from both here and nexus a few months ago, she moved to a new website, but the last time I checked the final project was not one she had re-posted on the new site.  From what I can tell everything that is currently available is here now https://sunkeumjeong.wixsite.com/mysite

Though she does have a patreon and twitter page as well. Considering she is a nurse though she may well not have much time to do anything just now, so even if you do contact her it could take some time for a answer.

hola amigos, tengo muchos ideas! I hope these inspire someone.
Maybe someday I'll be rich enough to hire someone who knows how to do this stuff; I have no clue how to code but if I knew, or if I had the money, I'd make these happen: 

1) Cum inflation. variable amounts of belly bloat based on size and stats of what's fucking you. With support for men! it's probably a given that this is already being worked on for female character models but for real... lots of us would love to have it for men, too (same thing with those of us who like mpreg). Output is based around your stats, your level, your species... maybe some perks can help boost it, too. 

2) body changes-- fattening up, muscles bulking when you level STR/END up, maybe you get bloated when you overeat/drink, you slim down over time and by being active... with collision and consequences. Faster when you're thin. You slow down when you get too big and your agility isn't high enough to offset it. Clothes get tighter, show some skin... Your armor pops off when you grow, has to be resized or something. You can't fit in certain small spaces, or get STUCK and vulnerable to anyone or anything nearby that sees your available ass... I know there's already some mods out there for this but they're all focused on BBW. Again, men too, would be nice. Maybe certain NPCs will try to make you bigger, smaller, etc. Also Buffout should actually make your character bulkier while it lasts. 

3) CSA and Violate lets you surrender/submit in a fight, or when your health gets low. But what if you encountered an enemy that was just so much stronger than you, and you don't even have a chance to consider submitting-- they just grab you right out of the fight and there's nothing you can do about it but lie back and think of New England. NV had something like that (I think it was Sexout Assault?) I played with for a bit and that was tons of fun, stumbling across some huge monster that my poor dude was too low-level to fight and just, being grabbed, pulled out of combat, stuffed. 

4) sleepfucking. Like if you sleep somewhere in the wasteland, especially in a dangerous area. Sometimes you wake up in the middle of it, but can't do anything about it unless you're REALLY strong. Sometimes you don't wake up at all until the next morning, wondering why you feel so full and sore... sometimes you wake up being spooned and cuddled by whoever, or WHATever, did the deed. :D

I've got a few mods working in my game, so if either of this ideas are already a thing and I just missed them in the MCM or something? I'd love to hear about it! 

Here's an idea, with mods like Violate that allows the player rape hostile npcs.  Should the player choose to rape the hostile npc, there should be a chance that they would switch faction and join you instead (with the promise of more sex or not).  If you are the general of the Minuteman, the raped npc could join the Minuteman.  If your part of the Brotherhood Of Steel, then they'll join the BOS.  If your part of the Railroad, then they'll join the Railroad as an agent.  And if your part of the Institute, they can become a spy for the Institute and infiltrate other hostile groups depending on which faction they're originally from.  If you don't want them to join any of the major factions at all, then they'll just become recruit-able settlers.  Ultimately, it's up to you to choose who which faction to join seeing as how you yourself can be in multiple factions at the same time.

And should you the player, decide to rape that hostile npc multiple times.  There should be a chance not only will that hostile npc switch faction, they can become your obedient sex-slave with which you can again, use as a recruit-able follower or send them to a settlement to work as a prostitute in order to earn you some caps while your out exploring.  Sending them to a settlement can also help increase the settlement happiness.

• 3 weeks later...

An Overlay mod for various nipple/areola/vein textures.

Sure you can build a skin texture for the default skin but mod like Falimy Planning enhanced or the new Raider Reform School might have a use for changing nipple colors and sizes 

Now something more difficult(I guess)

I liked Milk Mod Economy and Being a Cow from Skyrim and miss it in Fallout.

What it does:

MME: characters/NPC breast grow and produce milk. There was a milk leaking texture + droplets(not sure of sound was included)  while milking or the breasts where full. Also a rare chance that the character gets multi breasts.(https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3224209) could be its own mod alone)

BAC: Uses MME but character is infected, more body transformations, hooves, veins, fur, role play quest.

I already tried to convert stuff  myself like these hooves. But I failed to get it working in game.

• 2 weeks later...

It kinda panders to an expansion/lactation crowd but what about a mod that makes stimpaks increase the breast size on Nora’s character and increase the size of Nate‘s balls? After all, in hyper-stimulating your body’s production, that would include lactation and sperm production.

I can see it as a stacking effect, if you take stimpaks while at full health (if that’s possible, been a while since I played) the you would slowly but steadily grow out their proportions?

There can even be a sort of “overdose” failstate (most likely at the point where expanding their models any further would cause the game to lag/crash)?

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to request a merged version of the Angeli TechSuit and IceStorm's heavy metal boots that basically replaces the Angeli Techsuit's boots with the heavy metal ones while keeping the ornament thingies from the former that is located on the ankles.

I tried my best to put one together in Outfit studio while following tuitorials:

Spoiler

OutfitStudio_2020-06-07_15-52-36.png.d5fb742f3eaed9cc41fa928b19228ebc.png

But I can't for the life of me get the rest to work (Loading the modded outfit set in Bodyslide works fine but I am a loss at where to proceed to next (Ex. if I'll need a seperate .esp/.esl file for the modded suit or if stuff like the boot colour customisations would be broken as a result of the merger.)

I think a person more well versed with modding might be able to do a better job in comparison to my hacky one here so just putting my request out there.

Additonally may I request the option to add ballistic weaves from AWKCR/AE and linings (Leaded/Shielded/Etc) as well? I tried doing it on my own as well through FO4Edit but it didn't seem to work.

On 6/7/2020 at 6:38 AM, Arbiter_Belfast said:

I'd like to request a merged version of the Angeli TechSuit and IceStorm's heavy metal boots that basically replaces the Angeli Techsuit's boots with the heavy metal ones while keeping the ornament thingies from the former that is located on the ankles.

I tried my best to put one together in Outfit studio while following tuitorials:

Hide contents

OutfitStudio_2020-06-07_15-52-36.png.d5fb742f3eaed9cc41fa928b19228ebc.png

But I can't for the life of me get the rest to work (Loading the modded outfit set in Bodyslide works fine but I am a loss at where to proceed to next (Ex. if I'll need a seperate .esp/.esl file for the modded suit or if stuff like the boot colour customisations would be broken as a result of the merger.)

I think a person more well versed with modding might be able to do a better job in comparison to my hacky one here so just putting my request out there.

Additonally may I request the option to add ballistic weaves from AWKCR/AE and linings (Leaded/Shielded/Etc) as well? I tried doing it on my own as well through FO4Edit but it didn't seem to work.

While I don't know how to create a completely new outfit to Fallout 4 by combining certain outfits together. I do know you can export your custom made outfit in Outfit Studio and replacing it over an already existing outfit.  I do this a lot by combining high heels from one mod to a vanilla replacer outfit mod making every women in-game wear high heels.

3 hours ago, WearableNine said:

While I don't know how to create a completely new outfit to Fallout 4 by combining certain outfits together. I do know you can export your custom made outfit in Outfit Studio and replacing it over an already existing outfit.  I do this a lot by combining high heels from one mod to a vanilla replacer outfit mod making every women in-game wear high heels.

Will do, thanks for the pointers and I'll see if I can give it a shot! :)

On 6/10/2020 at 3:16 PM, Arbiter_Belfast said:

Will do, thanks for the pointers and I'll see if I can give it a shot! :)

Short-ish version, for replacin the base Techsuit mesh:

Open OS, load Techsuit's project
Add project, IceStorm's HM Boots
Nuke the body with the HM Boots, use the Move function if necessary, so the legs "slot into" the boots fine
Use the visibility shit for the Shapes (wireframe/hidden) so you can see what to mask/unmask, and with the Techsuit's shape selected, mask basically everything below the top of the boots (leave some leeway, so you're not seeing gaps between the leg and boot)
Create zap slider (Invert mask first, as Zap sliders affect unmasked vertices, and since you want the lower leg zapped, you want those to be unmasked, when creating it), name something memorable.
Edit the Zap slider (icon on the left-side of the slider's name), hit tab/go to Slider properties, check 'Hidden', and the "Default: Zapped" checkboxes, exit Edit mode
Save project under a different name (%OriginalName% - ArbiterCustom, for instance), however, ensure the Output File Name, Output Data Path, and Shape Data File, remain identical to the original.
This way, when building this in BodySlide, it'll replace the original mesh, without causing any issues, or needing any plugin changes.

Then open up BodySlide, and check on it in there, and see if it's looking alright.

• 2 weeks later...