Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

I tried it and it turned out that a lot of things don’t work. Is there a known solution? All the animations found here (with the latest date) I put up ... (I think)

---------------

Kipróbáltam és kiderült, hogy sok dolog nem működik. Van Ismert Megoldás? Az össze itt talált animációt feltettem... (azt hiszem)

Úgy tűnik a videó lejátszás nagyon "címke" érzékeny műfaj és rengeteg dologhoz ilyen nincs vagy nem készült? Ámde úgy érzem a csili-vili csicsázós programozók nem törődnek evvel. A saját külön kis játékukat csinálják ami semmivel nem kompatibilis... az értelmetlenül cifrázó elnevezések miatt!

2089794509_Fallout42020-09-1817-54-21-49.jpg.9cda61831ed10a9edcc463727142273f.jpg

Foremost: This animation crashes my game after only a few moments, but oddly can't find it in the AAF list even with the same NPC. I'm guessing Ruftg's Old Animation pack, but maybe you all recognize it?

Regardless, any ideas about how to stop crashing with the animation? If I could find the mod that adds it I could ask about it for support there, of course.

Fallout4 9_19_2020 6_04_34 PM.png

2 hours ago, ETSubmariner said:

Foremost: This animation crashes my game after only a few moments, but oddly can't find it in the AAF list even with the same NPC. I'm guessing Ruftg's Old Animation pack, but maybe you all recognize it?

Regardless, any ideas about how to stop crashing with the animation? If I could find the mod that adds it I could ask about it for support there, of course.

Fallout4 9_19_2020 6_04_34 PM.png

BP70

Hi guys (forgive my English. Indeed that of google translator ?), I did not know if it was more correct to ask here, or if the "Non Adult Mods" section was fine.
I have a simple request. I am looking for Mini Tight Dresses for female characters.

Unfortunately I'm not very good at research.
I only found these:
1) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6939 (not the style I'm looking for!)
and these:
2) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15907 (I like the style, but they are too short)

I look for clothes that are like those of the second mod, but with the length of those of the first mod.
I am looking for tight mini dresses similar to these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq0XK-Dj-yE

Body: Cbbe Slim
Can you help me?

I would like to see a mod such as Aroused Creatures for FO4.  Creatures are pretty boring unless they are attacking you.  Super mutants should be included as well as the wildlife.  I doubt that a horny super mutant will chase you down to have a conversation with you.  I'm pretty sure they would just take what they wanted.

I've been wandering around the Commonwealth, unarmed, so nothing is attacking me via the Raiders Pet script.   It would be nice to be worried about horny critters lurking by.

• 4 weeks later...

Are there any mods or weapons that deal damage without killing the target OR knocking it out?

I like making enemies surrender via AAF Violate, but by late game, many of them tend to die with 1-2 shots.  Even with the surrender threshold set to a high HP percentage, they frequently bite the dust before the surrender package kicks in. Sad times.  Rather than endlessly tweaking settings, I'd love a more certain way to insure their defeat without the chance of accidental death.

I have used knockout weapons in the past but they don't play nicely with Violate surrender.

17 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Are there any mods or weapons that deal damage without killing the target OR knocking it out?

I like making enemies surrender via AAF Violate, but by late game, many of them tend to die with 1-2 shots.  Even with the surrender threshold set to a high HP percentage, they frequently bite the dust before the surrender package kicks in. Sad times.  Rather than endlessly tweaking settings, I'd love a more certain way to insure their defeat without the chance of accidental death.

I have used knockout weapons in the past but they don't play nicely with Violate surrender.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/33759 

you can reduce your damage output ingame via MCM so you don't kill them so fast or add more hp to enemy 

• 2 weeks later...

Mod search: any mod where the player becomes a slave for a while

Mod request: a slave mod where the player fights impossibly strong enemies, loses and gets enslaved with restraints like DD or real handcuffs. Player is then given tasks to do while in said restraints until they find a way out. Then they can be stalked and recaptured by different enemies, like AAF Dangerous Nights.

I read the first post by Halstrom and I would like to make this myself, but I have no hands.
A machine jerks me off.

1 hour ago, GetTalon said:

Mod search: any mod where the player becomes a slave for a while

Mod request: a slave mod where the player fights impossibly strong enemies, loses and gets enslaved with restraints like DD or real handcuffs. Player is then given tasks to do while in said restraints until they find a way out. Then they can be stalked and recaptured by different enemies, like AAF Dangerous Nights.

I read the first post by Halstrom and I would like to make this myself, but I have no hands.
A machine jerks me off.

Have you tried raider pet?

On 11/10/2020 at 12:53 AM, Indarello said:

Have you tried raider pet?

Oh right. I tried it a long time ago but removed shortly after. You give yourself up willingly which is a bit weird. You have nothing to do except talk to raiders until they fuck you like some kind of prostitute
It hasn't been updated since 2019 and it's almost 2021
But thanks! Good suggestion. That's probably the best LL has to offer