Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

On 11/5/2021 at 9:42 PM, Nothehalo said:

So was able to spawn the statue in game but once I let go in workshop I can't grab it anymore. And also what do you mean "place in red" is that on the segments in Outfit Studio.

sorry for late reply

place in red was an old mod that allowed you to build in red areas 

now i use this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9424 

i think you will need to scrap the statue and build it again after installing the mod

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to address "the elephant in the room" on the sex mods for Fallout 4:  If you notice in Skyrim with SexLab, there is a VERY popular animation pack that has been downloaded well over a half a million times, but for Fallout 4?  You cannot find a single mod that allows Necro Animations...  What happened there?  I'm actually curious to know if anyone knows the answer to this.  Maybe there's a reason that this wasn't done or was it just truly overlooked all of this time???

3 hours ago, CylerLofgren said:

I'm going to address "the elephant in the room" on the sex mods for Fallout 4:  If you notice in Skyrim with SexLab, there is a VERY popular animation pack that has been downloaded well over a half a million times, but for Fallout 4?  You cannot find a single mod that allows Necro Animations...  What happened there?  I'm actually curious to know if anyone knows the answer to this.  Maybe there's a reason that this wasn't done or was it just truly overlooked all of this time???

It all boils down to is there somebody with the skill set and tools who wants those animations, or can afford to have them made, then getting them made and then releasing them, chances are those three things have not come together for fallout 4.

On 11/20/2021 at 4:13 AM, Varithina said:

It all boils down to is there somebody with the skill set and tools who wants those animations, or can afford to have them made, then getting them made and then releasing them, chances are those three things have not come together for fallout 4.

Thank you, Varithina!  Makes sense.  I just figured if it had not been done by now and Fallout 4 being as old as it is, there would have to be a reason, but that does make sense.  Wish I had the skill set, but I don't, lol

So, in search for more gay, or at least more male-oriented content, the thought occurred to me... are there body replacer mods for Strong or Super Mutants in general that will give them a penis? I see some in the animation side of things, but I'm just looking for a standard one that doesn't need AAF or anything like that. Not looking for animations, just a body/texture replacer or at least a standalone costume to equip Strong with...

Hell, while I'm at it, I'm just looking for *any* gay male content for the game, there's surprisingly little.

Edited by TimPendragon
On 12/10/2021 at 10:30 AM, damienx247 said:

I'm looking for the files Capitan_Angelos made for the Navi Power armor mod or a guide on how to remove the torso frame plates for Power Armor.  

Screenshot_15.jpg.22de3d56612b22f6663a245ae24e9813.jpg

Screenshot_18.jpg.a71b0281282e3f6cf139036397d36d45.jpg

im also looking for this

Edited by mkta
On 12/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, damienx247 said:

I'm looking for the files Capitan_Angelos made for the Navi Power armor mod or a guide on how to remove the torso frame plates for Power Armor.  

Screenshot_15.jpg.22de3d56612b22f6663a245ae24e9813.jpg

Screenshot_18.jpg.a71b0281282e3f6cf139036397d36d45.jpg

Also looking for this power armour edit - and do you know where I can find that weapon mod for the Thunder hammer?

Edited by Tialynna

Request: A sexy/skimpy outfit heavily inspired by Fallout 4's vanilla power armor.  A skin tight suit as the underarmor and the armor pieces would be look almost identical to the power armor armor pieces allowing players to mix and match.  Helmets would obviously be shrunken down versions of power armor helmets with hopefully see-through lenses. Something similar to this mod from Fallout New Vegas: Type3M Clothing.

Edited by WearableNine
6 hours ago, WearableNine said:

Request: A sexy/skimpy outfit heavily inspired by Fallout 4's vanilla power armor.  A skin tight suit as the underarmor and the armor pieces would be look almost identical to the power armor armor pieces allowing players to mix and match.  Helmets would obviously be shrunken down versions of power armor helmets with hopefully see-through lenses. Something similar to this mod from Fallout New Vegas: Type3M Clothing.

This maybe,

On 11/22/2021 at 9:21 AM, Maidenfan said:

I'm trying to find A.S.I.A, somehow I don't have permission to view or download that particular mod.

The mod was removed by trykz as a newer version was created, with a new forum post attached to it, though that version is also currently not available due to various reasons either, looks like the new versions page here has been removed or moved somewhere else as well, or at least search checks no longer show droids of the commonwealth as around.

7 hours ago, WearableNine said:

Great mod but not really what I'm asking for.  Thanks for the reply.

True the other option I would be aware of is navi, but from what I am aware that is also gone, and even then that is pretty much the same thing as normal power armor in fallout 4, though navi may well have just been moved elsewhere, but what you actually want does not exist as far as I am aware and it is the sort of thing I would be interested in, there are a couple of other skimpy/sexy power armor mods, but they are still power armor, from what I remember of the armor links you posted to you are thinking of power armor more like bubblegum crisis and the knights sabre type stuff, rather than fallout big and chunky type power armor.

My best guess as to why there is nothing like this is due to the way that power armor and the frame it sits on in the game works, basically the technical side of things as there have been quite a few people wanting more sexy/skimpy power armor.

2 hours ago, Varithina said:

True the other option I would be aware of is navi, but from what I am aware that is also gone, and even then that is pretty much the same thing as normal power armor in fallout 4, though navi may well have just been moved elsewhere, but what you actually want does not exist as far as I am aware and it is the sort of thing I would be interested in, there are a couple of other skimpy/sexy power armor mods, but they are still power armor, from what I remember of the armor links you posted to you are thinking of power armor more like bubblegum crisis and the knights sabre type stuff, rather than fallout big and chunky type power armor.

My best guess as to why there is nothing like this is due to the way that power armor and the frame it sits on in the game works, basically the technical side of things as there have been quite a few people wanting more sexy/skimpy power armor.

The idea came to my mind was when I thought about going back to play Fallout New Vegas and was going through the mods on Nexus when I found a mod I downloaded at one time. Then I figured someone had already created this, the T-45X mod, and I thought to myself, wouldn't it be nice if there was a sexy/skimpy version of it as well.  Something akin to the mod from New Vegas.  Hence my request.

I did convert the T-45X armor to Fusion Girl.  After that, I removed the suit underneath the armor and replaced with a skin-tight BOS knight suit.  Next, I zapped the waist armor including the butt flap to accentuate the female body more.  But it's still a too bulky in my opinion.  The arms and legs could be a bit more skinny. I may have to mess with this in Bodyslide like I did with the PAAM mod.  As for the belly part of the armor, I prefer it to fit tight against the suit underneath instead of having it awkwardly hang out.  Kind of tempted to zap that part.  And then there's the pauldrons, they stick so far out it is a pain to use the third person at times.  With all these problems added up, one-third of your screen is blocked every time you aim over your shoulder.  I'm better off letting one of my female companions wear it instead.

Truthfully, it would be better to create an entirely new outfit from the ground up.

Spoiler

377160_screenshots_20211221001602_1.jpg.ca8edb1b0c4b572059f7842bdcb98548.jpg

377160_screenshots_20211221001635_1.jpg.623c7340d8bce321c223302b64465ba6.jpg

377160_screenshots_20211221001704_1.jpg.0163768b7d8f294b51e4a4e38bc98149.jpg

377160_screenshots_20211221001655_1.jpg.2c064debe24e39efaec7d23fac2b3fb0.jpg

Please note I do not have the author's permission to upload his file as this was done for personal use and expand my knowledge with Outfit Studio through trial and error.

Edit: Here's a quick edit. Not perfect but certainly better than before.  But them damn pauldrons though.  If only a guy can shorten the by a third or half.  I want to zap them too but it be more of the NCR's version of the Salvage T-45d Power Armor and I prefer to try and keep to the BOS theme.

Spoiler

20211221013724_1.jpg.d360e3305088fac43acfa99e50e43f1a.jpg

Just realize the helmet is ridiculously huge in comparison the the rest of whole outfit. lol 

Edited by WearableNine