Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

A while back, there was a mod here that had strap on's of various types, including ones that damaged or even killed your PC. This mod also included gen 1 and gen 2 synths with strap on's that "serviced" your character if you lost in combat with them.

I can't remember the name of the mod, nor can I find it again.

Anyone able to help?

On 7/8/2020 at 6:59 PM, nIn nIn nIn said:

A while back, there was a mod here that had strap on's of various types, including ones that damaged or even killed your PC. This mod also included gen 1 and gen 2 synths with strap on's that "serviced" your character if you lost in combat with them.

I can't remember the name of the mod, nor can I find it again.

Anyone able to help?

• 3 weeks later...

Request: With Tentacus' mod: Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix, it is nice to see erections working fine and properly with Bodytalk3 but the same can't be said with Fusion Girl's vagina and anal.  So simply put, vagina and anal physics Leito's animations.

PS: Thank you Leito for you wonderful and addicting animations since Fallout New Vegas.  Where ever your are, good luck and we hope to see you come back someday.

Is there anyone who is well versed in cbbe and bodyslide and knows how to convert cbbe outfits from Fallout 4 to Fallout 76. I've been following the tutorial at Tutorial for Fo76 importing models on NM but kinda struggling on following it myself also does not help I'm kinda new to modding and not sure how to navigate most of the apps it mentions particularly bodyslide and photoshop.

If anyone is talented enough I'm open to donating to patreon, cashapp, or whatever. Just want some coomer outfits while I play 76 but not many people seem interested in making them. I do have a cbbe body in 76 which is nice but kinda want a couple outfits as well.

Below is the cbbe which is good but gets lonely without a couple outfits.

Photo_2020-07-26-061348.png

Hey all, A simple request, is there a series of mods that gives the creatures genitalia? Not necessarily erect or aroused but just there.

I already have

And

Which requires:

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=368309

(Erect)
https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=368310

(non Erect)

I'm looking for anything for other creatures.
ex: Give brhamin butt holes and vag's (I think they are all female in lore, please correct me if I'm wrong)
Give moles rats vags and balls and butts, that type of thing. I don't need animations or anything, just want it to be there.

Hopefully for those searching like I, you have found something to get you started.

• 5 weeks later...

I've been wanting a consistent way to free myself from DD without having to hike back to Kimy in Goodneighbor for a key.  And while I like the idea of asking companions and such for help ala Boston Devious Helper, that mod has a lot of features I'm not planning to use just to get one that I might.

RealHandcuffs has a feature where you can free yourself at settlement workbenches and armor stations.  I'd love to see a little utility mod that adds similar functionality to DD.

4 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

I've been wanting a consistent way to free myself from DD without having to hike back to Kimy in Goodneighbor for a key.  And while I like the idea of asking companions and such for help ala Boston Devious Helper, that mod has a lot of features I'm not planning to use just to get one that I might.

RealHandcuffs has a feature where you can free yourself at settlement workbenches and armor stations.  I'd love to see a little utility mod that adds similar functionality to DD.

Sexual Attributes has an option to use willpower which is what I use. You can set the amount needed in the MCM

24 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Sexual Attributes has an option to use willpower which is what I use. You can set the amount needed in the MCM

I've used that functionality before but it's too much like having a key.  If you turn the required willpower too low, or your character already has enough willpower to wiggle free of everything, it's like the DD never happened, and where's the fun in that?  Or you run out of willpower and need to find another solution anyway.  To me, having to flee back to the nearest workbench (or armor bench) strikes a better balance.  That way the path to freedom is just achievable enough to be worth risking a run through hostile territory.

3 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

I've used that functionality before but it's too much like having a key.  If you turn the required willpower too low, or your character already has enough willpower to wiggle free of everything, it's like the DD never happened, and where's the fun in that?  Or you run out of willpower and need to find another solution anyway.  To me, having to flee back to the nearest workbench (or armor bench) strikes a better balance.  That way the path to freedom is just achievable enough to be worth risking a run through hostile territory.

Ahh, I tend to use it with the unlock and hacking so I have to look after willpower.

In the Skyrim DDI there is an option to make keys (I use the medium Malachite option) and it would have been a good idea to have something similar for FO4. Doesn't need the Zed mission, just the crafting option though it would need some thought as to the components to get the balance right

I am still new to the Fallout 4 community and been using many mods that integrate sexual scenarios for players and companions. I wanted to ask id there any mods out there that can make companions interact more in said scenarios?

Example: AFF Violate (Raider Pet) after a surrender trigger for example the enemies will have their way with you and your companion. If raider pet is triggered they will continue to interact with the player and the companion just tends to follow you around not getting any action. :P Let the companion have some fun too. This can be said the same for abductions and even prostitution mods.

If there are any mods out there that I missed can anyone let me know? Thank you.

3 hours ago, Konata Inoue said:

I'm not quite sure which ones you mean, as there are various sets of pasties among the files.

Mr. Konata, such an honor! Love your works! I tweaked your leggings to HighHeels and it looks AMAZING!

I actually ment I wanted to build those outfits (including boobies pasties) with bodyslide, but they do not appear there! So I kindly ask to share bodyslide files if anyone have them. If you did some of them manually, please share them all!

7 hours ago, Konata Inoue said:

Thanks ^_^ 

In regards to the bodyslide files for the outfits, I never made any modifications to the files on the mega. They're simply re-uploads of removed content, but they should be included? 

Okay, sorry for useless offtop. It appeared I simply missed SUN's files in BS! I wasn't aware the files are called DOA... and I simply didn't find them in huge amount of outfits I have...

I'm looking for chem / drug dealing mod's and have noticed this area of the game has not really been explored publicly at least. i know bethesda have a big NO NO when it comes to this type of stuff and there are mod's that give visual / buff de-buff effects but no quest / rp options that i can find. has anyone got some leads on a few mod's to spice this up for me? i'm not really interested in beggar / whore type stuff i'd rather be running a crew of raider's who transport chem's being pursued by minutemen / angry father's / boyfriends etc. 

i'm experienced enough to tinker around with ck and xedit so any idea's at at all would be appreciated as i will probably hash up some combination that allows me to actuuuuuaaalllyy start playing as it feels like i'm missing a huge feature. 

Edit: damn i cant find anything close.

On 6/26/2020 at 10:37 PM, lanastara said:

Is there a mod that gives the player xp after having sex?

It seems so simple and obvious but I couldn't find any.

Hi, I know you posted this a while ago so I'm not sure if you got anywhere with it. There is a mod called Lucrative Augments by Spirit_Shard

Once you enable it in MCM (adultify), you can build various implants at a Chem Station, one of them grants you XP after sex.

Hope this helps x