image.png.399e449383dfbe379d40134c2a981e18.png

Having this error while installing, noticed that the males in-game have blended the vanilla(?) and SOS body, still wearing the loincloth while the SOS penis clips through it. I have probably fucked up. Any advice on ways to fix it?

Edit: I was an idiot, I solved the issues of the loincloth by sorting the load order. SOS below the All in One.

Edit 2.0: Turns out the issue is still there, but only on some NPCs, like the Farkas, Skjor from the companions etc.  Hmmmm

Edited by KinkyPurple2
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it okay to use Nemesis instead of FNIS? I have been using nemesis exclusively on my modded game so far & I have been wanting to have these physics. I tried searching the topic but nothing related to nemesis came up. So... Can someone help me out?

Good afternoon! I really liked your mod, based on its description and screenshots. But I have a problem: for the 7th time in a row, when downloading and installing your mod, my Mod Organizer 2 complains about the lack of files for the mod! Due to this lack, almost all collisions do not work, and also the textures of characters and creatures often disappear here and there ... I tried different installation options and downloaded both versions of the mod for CBBE (2K and 4K) ... From Mediafire your mod downloads INCREDIBLY slowly and intermittently... Could you upload it to some other file hosting service (like Google Disc)?

42 minutes ago, Jifors said:

Good afternoon! I really liked your mod, based on its description and screenshots. But I have a problem: for the 7th time in a row, when downloading and installing your mod, my Mod Organizer 2 complains about the lack of files for the mod! Due to this lack, almost all collisions do not work, and also the textures of characters and creatures often disappear here and there ... I tried different installation options and downloaded both versions of the mod for CBBE (2K and 4K) ... From Mediafire your mod downloads INCREDIBLY slowly and intermittently... Could you upload it to some other file hosting service (like Google Disc)?

This https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54739-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/?do=findComment&comment=3122173 ?

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know why but collisions just stopped working in my game most of the time. Everything works otherwise, the body looks normal, the shlongs work, but the pussy remains shut most of the time, sometimes it works. The only thing I've changed were some mod updates. But I've tried a test MO profile with most mods disabled and the collision still didn't work.

Can anyone help me figure out what I did wrong please?

Edited by Dreamer1986
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/14/2022 at 2:51 PM, Dreamer1986 said:

Can anyone help me figure out what I did wrong please?

XPMSE updated or reintall ?
Bodyslide Update?
HdtPhysicsExtentions?
HDT fix?

How to insert HDT-PE into body  This may solve your problem

3 hours ago, LORD DİE said:

I downloaded and played this mod 2 years ago, it worked very well. But no matter what I do right now, my wrists are always slit

What did you do ?? This is to know what you need to do . A screen would help but it is almost certainly a skeleton or part incompatibility problem

8 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

XPMSE updated or reintall ?
Bodyslide Update?
HdtPhysicsExtentions?
HDT fix?

How to insert HDT-PE into body  This may solve your problem

What did you do ?? This is to know what you need to do . A screen would help but it is almost certainly a skeleton or part incompatibility problem

I'm facing the same issue even if I just install this mod, actually the mod works on every npc. but cuts are forming around the vagina. (Including ankles). When I install a demoniac skin texture on them, this problem disappears, but this time, cuts occur on the wrists of every npc  :/ (I have all the requirements) and I also have the 7BO body type. If that's the problem, is there another body type you can recommend?

Edited by LORD DİE
1 hour ago, LORD DİE said:

is there another body type you can recommend?

Problem that could be related to weights. This mod has always worked well in both UNP and CBBE. You probably have something wrong (meshes or textures) which, as you mentioned, the problem disappears by only changing the textures. The first tip is to try with the textures already integrated in the mod, in Bodyslide, use one of the mod presets. If, it doesn't contain them download Leyenda Body, it should be there for both UNP and CBBE    Leyenda Body  Download 02 Leyenda Body 2.0 

3 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Problem that could be related to weights. This mod has always worked well in both UNP and CBBE. You probably have something wrong (meshes or textures) which, as you mentioned, the problem disappears by only changing the textures. The first tip is to try with the textures already integrated in the mod, in Bodyslide, use one of the mod presets. If, it doesn't contain them download Leyenda Body, it should be there for both UNP and CBBE    Leyenda Body  Download 02 Leyenda Body 2.0 

I recreated it using leyenda body. However, the cut on the wrists continues. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. I guess it won't. maybe i am installing xpmse wrong i am not sure..

update: i discovered something new, if the female npc dies the cuts on the wrists disappear

update:I deleted the bodyslide and strangely the cutouts disappeared. There is no problem now, but bodyslide is not required for the mod to work? No bodyslide at the moment but works fine so interesting...

Edited by LORD DİE
3 hours ago, LORD DİE said:

but bodyslide is not required for the mod to work?

Actually not. Bodyslide, is used to remodel the Bodymorph as desired. But, if the mod, already contains all the basic nifs, and, like them as they are, remodeling becomes superfluous.

for your problem, either, you need to upgrade XPMSE, or, you need to upgrade Bodyslide . It could also be the Update of the indicated mods, the source of the problem. Leyenda, is quite dated . As far as I know, compared to the generic Updates, the mod is 7 years behind 

If, you want to try building your bodyslides from 0  How to generate Bodyslide files

1 hour ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Actually not. Bodyslide, is used to remodel the Bodymorph as desired. But, if the mod, already contains all the basic nifs, and, like them as they are, remodeling becomes superfluous.

for your problem, either, you need to upgrade XPMSE, or, you need to upgrade Bodyslide . It could also be the Update of the indicated mods, the source of the problem. Leyenda, is quite dated . As far as I know, compared to the generic Updates, the mod is 7 years behind 

If, you want to try building your bodyslides from 0  How to generate Bodyslide files

Hi I'm new to the forum, if you know about this mod, I would like to ask for help. Is there a solution to this gap or is this something normal?

ScreenShot6.bmp

Edited by Semih2003
4 hours ago, Semih2003 said:

Hi I'm new to the forum, if you know about this mod, I would like to ask for help. Is there a solution to this gap or is this something normal?

It is typically related to weight and / or body parts that don't come from the same side. For instance
Body Leyenda, BHUNP Baka Factory hands, also different types of Textures generate the problem.

1) Check if the defect occurs with the naked and / or dressed body

2) Make sure that, with Bodyslide, you reshape the parts correctly. If you touch the sliders of the arms, the same values (as far as possible) will also be shown on the hands . If you remodel in HDT, ALL parts will need to be in HDT

3) Make sure the textures you are using are coming from the exact same side. for example Femalebody DDS Leyenda, Femalebody_msn DDS Demonic. These involve differences which accentuate the problem 

4) Check if the defect is related to weight. Open the console, type: showracemenu, press enter, and change the weight, or, open the console, click on your PG and type: setnpcweight 100 . If, the defect disappears, it is the weight. Always perform one of the 2 operations with a naked body

PS:. for next time, screenshots, convert them to JPEG. This avoids having to download them to view them . 

1 hour ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Genellikle aynı taraftan gelmeyen ağırlık ve/veya vücut bölümleri ile ilgilidir. Örneğin
Body Leyenda, BHUNP Baka Factory elleri, ayrıca farklı doku türleri de sorun yaratır.

1) Kusurun çıplak ve/veya giyinik bedende oluşup oluşmadığını kontrol edin.

2) Bodyslide ile parçaları doğru şekilde yeniden şekillendirdiğinizden emin olun. Kolların kaydırıcılarına dokunursanız, aynı değerler (mümkün olduğunca) ellerde de gösterilecektir. HDT'de yeniden modelleme yaparsanız, TÜM parçaların HDT'de olması gerekir

3) Kullandığınız dokuların tamamen aynı taraftan geldiğinden emin olun. örneğin Femalebody DDS Leyenda, Femalebody_msn DDS Demonic. Bunlar, sorunu vurgulayan farklılıkları içerir. 

4) Kusurun ağırlıkla ilgili olup olmadığını kontrol edin. Konsolu açın, şunu yazın: showracemenu , enter tuşuna basın ve ağırlığı değiştirin veya konsolu açın, PG'nize tıklayın ve şunu yazın: setnpcweight 100 . Kusur kaybolursa, ağırlıktır. Her zaman 2 işlemden birini çıplak vücutla gerçekleştirin.

not:. bir dahaki sefere, ekran görüntülerini JPEG'e dönüştürün. Bu onları görüntülemek için indirmek zorunda kalmaz. 

I'm a little clumsy about it. But this problem is observed only in female NPCs with a clothed bijin  skin.

2 hours ago, Semih2003 said:

I'm a little clumsy about it. But this problem is observed only in female NPCs with a clothed bijin  skin.

Simple, standard Skyrim clothes, they don't use the Femalebody you create in Bodyslide . Skyrim's BSA reads textures but does not apply the body to pre-built models

To clarify better. In game, equip any standard outfit, and you'll see noticeable differences on the body . 

16 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Simple, standard Skyrim clothes, they don't use the Femalebody you create in Bodyslide . Skyrim's BSA reads textures but does not apply the body to pre-built models

To clarify better. In game, equip any standard outfit, and you'll see noticeable differences on the body . 

uhmm I reinstalled the game and loaded the skins with the leyanda in the mod, but it's weird that even though there is only one skin, it's still cut. There are mods below. What am I doing wrong?

nexus.jpeg