Спасибо за мод. У меня несколько вопросов.

1. Есть ли Русская версия для LE.

2. как заставить Главного Героя М. доминировать в сексе с Волками, собаками, конями и т.д.

Спасибо всем.

4 hours ago, СанПиН said:

Спасибо за мод. У меня несколько вопросов.

1. Есть ли Русская версия для LE.

2. как заставить Главного Героя М. доминировать в сексе с Волками, собаками, конями и т.д.

Спасибо всем.

1. i'm not aware of any translations at this time. (but that does not mean they don't exist)

2. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's settings, and use match maker ( not "mass match maker" )

Огромное спасибо. за помощь. Все заработало кроме Fox. Его воспринимает как волка а с волками не идёт. перепробовал всё. но может и смогу справиться сам. 
А есть ли ещё Анимации, Заставки на Экран загрузки?

2 hours ago, СанПиН said:

Огромное спасибо. за помощь. Все заработало кроме Fox. Его воспринимает как волка а с волками не идёт. перепробовал всё. но может и смогу справиться сам. 
А есть ли ещё Анимации, Заставки на Экран загрузки?

some alternative main menus can be found in the mod compatibility kit.

Извиняюсь если пишу не в ту Тему. но уже устал рыть Инет на решение проблемы. А проблема в том что у персонажа который превращения  в Вервольфа двойной пенис. как убрать один я понял нов торой перестает работать от слова совсем. если есть решение то где?

1 hour ago, СанПиН said:

Извиняюсь если пишу не в ту Тему. но уже устал рыть Инет на решение проблемы. А проблема в том что у персонажа который превращения  в Вервольфа двойной пенис. как убрать один я понял нов торой перестает работать от слова совсем. если есть решение то где?

sounds like the SOS conflict

Schlongs of Skyrim conflict warning:
SOS and Creature Framework have a bit of a conflict going on with the werewolves, the problem is the human penises for SOS also have the werewolf's penis in there armor's armature list, in other words they are setup to use one armor entry for both humans & werewolves. the end result of this is that even if you turn off the werewolves in SOS's MCM the human penises can still make the werewolf's get equipped during a transformation due to the shared armor not being removed.

this of course causes problems with Creature Framework, this conflict can:
A: cause 2 penises to be equipped at the same time.
B: make the game crash during a werewolf transformation (not sure why it crashes, maybe it's just to much is going on at the same time).

if you are having theses problems (and turning off the werewolves in all of SOS's setting failed to fix it) the werewolf armature lines from the dick esp/s will need to be removed to make the armors invalid for werewolves.

but if you do want to use a SOS based werewolf penis then turn off werewolves in Creature Framework's MCM.

I have a question and don't know where to post it as many elements are involved. My animations, both npc on npc, creature on creature, and creature on npc are all stuck in a first stage loop. I first noticed it when a skeever mounted another skeever, it was mount then back to starting position, mount, back to start and so on. Then later I saw the same happening between a npc and dog, then npc on npc. No T-poses, animations start fine, they just doesn't proceed. Animation and initiating mods I'm using is mnc, hcos, billy - anub - psyche slal packs, scrappies matchmaker. For the pc, I can press the space bar with npc or creature and proceed through all the stages without issue. Thanks in advance.

22 minutes ago, Inanna17 said:

I have a question and don't know where to post it as many elements are involved. My animations, both npc on npc, creature on creature, and creature on npc are all stuck in a first stage loop. I first noticed it when a skeever mounted another skeever, it was mount then back to starting position, mount, back to start and so on. Then later I saw the same happening between a npc and dog, then npc on npc. No T-poses, animations start fine, they just doesn't proceed. Animation and initiating mods I'm using is mnc, hcos, billy - anub - psyche slal packs, scrappies matchmaker. For the pc, I can press the space bar with npc or creature and proceed through all the stages without issue. Thanks in advance.

not sure what would do that, sounds like something is completely disabling sexlab's timers (even the forced ones).

Edited by MadMansGun
13 hours ago, Inanna17 said:

can you check if you accidentally toggled off the auto advance in sexlab?

it sounds like something that could do what you are describing

8 minutes ago, Dravus said:

can you check if you accidentally toggled off the auto advance in sexlab?

it sounds like something that could do what you are describing

I always have auto advance disabled so as to occasionally align certain animations better and it never caused that issue with npc's. I disabled sexlab utility plus, started a new game and it seemed to allow animations to proceed, at least npc on npc, but they literally will stand there from 45 seconds to a full minute staring at each other before starting the animation. Haven't seen a creature on creature or npc yet in new playthrough. So as to cover all my bases, can anyone recommend a mod that will start random creature on creature animations? That way I can see if it is some sort of issue with scrappies mod in conjunction with others. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

update: testing out adding penis animations into idle animations (horse only at this time)

if it works out i will probably add it into MNC at some point

note: i had problems importing & exporting the animations into max so there could be a few bugs.

Edited by MadMansGun
1 hour ago, ASDFGHB said:

Can I avoid the title screen being replaced somehow?

try reading the mod page:

Main Menu & LoadScreens:

if you don't like the main menu just delete or replace* Data\meshes\interface\logo\logo.nif
also the loadscreens can be easily removed with TES5Edit, just delete the loadscreen section from the esp

*there are alternatives in the mod compatibility kit, the "dragonnamehere on wordwall" loadscreens are non adult.
or
you can try this edited version of the original: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7801/

@MadMansGun

So for my Vampire Hideouts mod, one of the NPCs is going to be Andreas, a Male Werewolf. 

Spoiler

Andreas1.png.89e8207c0aa86d546ba96cf6569e0e92.png

The intent is that he is going to be using the SOS addon that is already part of the mod, but for those using CF-MNC/HCoS, said mods will likely have their changes forced on him as he currently is. I'm aware of the .jslot files used to define what races get what, if anything, but can one be used so that a member of said race(likely similar to the Dragons) doesn't get the Werewolf additions? 

1 hour ago, Kuroyami said:

@MadMansGun

So for my Vampire Hideouts mod, one of the NPCs is going to be Andreas, a Male Werewolf. 

Reveal hidden contents

The intent is that he is going to be using the SOS addon that is already part of the mod, but for those using CF-MNC/HCoS, said mods will likely have their changes forced on him as he currently is. I'm aware of the .jslot files used to define what races get what, if anything, but can one be used so that a member of said race(likely similar to the Dragons) doesn't get the Werewolf additions? 

just edit your npc to have a custom wornarmor (eg like the "unique player werewolf" mods or my own hermwolf player addon does to the player)

you will need to setup a new armor that points at human & werewolf armoraddons (assuming it's a human that transforms and not just a 24/7 werewolf)

CF won't do anything with the new armor unless you make a json for it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2021 at 9:36 AM, MadMansGun said:

update: testing out adding penis animations into idle animations (horse only at this time)

if it works out i will probably add it into MNC at some point

note: i had problems importing & exporting the animations into max so there could be a few bugs.

The animated horse boner was nice detail I didn't realize was missing. Could it slap up against his belly and make the appropriate sound too? :smirk:

Putting them on all the animals will be a nice detail.

Can SOS do it for the humanoid boners? ?

Hey, so I'm having this issue with Skeevers. I have many animations installed that involve them but it seems I can't have sex with them. I have both gay (the HCOS anims) and other straight anims too. Also it seems that the Matchmaker's spell doesn't affect this creature in particular, since it works with others. And no matter what sexuality or gender they have (nor the player's), they're never interested lol, I also tried with Hentai Creatures and using the "Mate" option but it doesn't do anything... 

1 hour ago, adude1 said:

Hey, so I'm having this issue with Skeevers. I have many animations installed that involve them but it seems I can't have sex with them. I have both gay (the HCOS anims) and other straight anims too. Also it seems that the Matchmaker's spell doesn't affect this creature in particular, since it works with others. And no matter what sexuality or gender they have (nor the player's), they're never interested lol, I also tried with Hentai Creatures and using the "Mate" option but it doesn't do anything... 

Do any sex animations work, like the vanilla humanoid ones? IE: Do you have SexLab installed and setup in its default state at least?

Did you install the animations, preferably with a mod manager, and then run FNIS for users?

Did you enable the skeever animations in SexLab or SLAL? If it was an animation SLAL pack, did you install SLAL?

Do you get any error messages or messages of any kind?

Without some more info, I will not be able to help you troubleshoot.

Edited by enterprise2001