On 2/2/2018 at 5:38 PM, chimiz said:

I was having some trouble getting this to work with werewolves, then I noticed the non-legacy file was called malebodywerewolf_1.nif instead of malebodywerewolfhard_1.nif  

Renaming the file solved the problem and allowed for collisions once more. Just figured I'd let you know.

fixed: Beast HDT v0.62A.7z

edit: for v11E

edit2: for v11H

Beast HDT v0.63.7z

So upon reinstalling this mod via the All-in-One HDT pussy mod, it seems that the breasts kind of move like water balloons now and are super sensitive to movement no mater what setting I try on it. SLightly bouncy or natualistic bouncy seem to have the same effect.

20 minutes ago, cinemagic said:

Using the repainted uunp bodybase, the nipple piercings from devious device expansion seem not to fit the nipple very well.

That's what the repaint does, it changes the weight paints on the body from the default UUNP weights.  Since the DDE nipple piercings still have the old weights, they will not match up by default if you use the repaint.

Basically, if you choose to use the repainted version you can expect clipping/misalignment on the naked body with hdt enabled things like piercings unless they are converted to use the repaint weights themselves.  Bazinga included a converted set of the UUNP HDT Piercingset, but anything else would need to be converted or avoided.  It is up to you if Devious nipple piercings are more important than the effect the repaint gives.

15 hours ago, shenija1 said:

Hello. Downloaded the new version 3.68 and it does not work HDT Vagina. Previously used version 3.56-everything worked fine in it.

P.S. downloaded 3.57 - everything works fine. What's wrong with 3.68?

What exactly doesnt have Collision? Seems to be a conflict to me, Because im using it, and everything works fine, I had however to download fix for HDT Beast's Because MadMansGun  More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition update.Chaurus collisions never worked proprely for me, until I edited the hdtchaurus.xml myself.
On that note, for those who had issues with Chaurus Collission being to small, I Edited the first line that says:

<hkparam name="radius">8.00000</hkparam> 
To
<hkparam name="radius">11.500000</hkparam>

This should give it Perfect collision radios, Extremly perfect. you can tweak animals, Collision this way, I strongly Advice you not to, unless you see the collisions aren't perfectly shaped,Again, I strongly do recommend you back up any file you're editing.
shenija1 You need to tell us, what Exactly isn't colliding with you hdtvagina.xml

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there.

As some of you might have noticed I was absent for quite a while ... and tbh I am not intending to come back, I just wanted to see if something needs to be sorted out and can be without too much work involved. Emphasis on "without too much work", I won't touch any of my mods again and I don't want to load up Skyrim again. Because I'm burned out on modding this game, it just isn't fun anymore and wasn't for a while.

The only thing that could still change that for me would be if the modding scene would concentrate less on outfits and body shapes and other superficial stuff (also for the superficial stuff: less manga aesthetics for females and more mods like Bijin) and more on finally tackling the main game and its quests and turning this boring-ass hiking simulator into the fantasy sex sim I'd love to see. So basically more releases of kinky quest mods in the vein of Amorous Adventures that blend into the main game (so no "mansion for perverts this way" signs, more like vanilla NPCs in more or less heavily modified vanilla quest chains doing unexpected stuff) and less bling and unconnected assets.

But none of that will be happening, instead the Skyrim modding scene will slowly fade away. At least that's what I'm expecting right now.

So I will wrap it up and stop working on my mods too.

Sorry folks, but I don't feel like the work invested would pay off as long as I still get bored 5 minutes into playing my heavily modded version of the game and can't find any mods that could change that (Amorous Adventures is too uptight for my taste, most other stuff too unconnected).

So I noticed that MadMansGun updated Beast HDT for me to keep it compatible while I was away. Nice and thank you kindly. :smile:

I'll just put your updated version into the Download section if you don't mind.

Anything else that's broken and needs fixing asap (without too much work involved though ;P)?

Oh and I won't read the PMs that piled up in the last months, sorry.

If it was really urgent and takes into account that I'm done with modding then please write me again.

It's sad to see you go but I know exactly what you mean.

The Skyrim modding community is becoming weaker and weaker. I always expect my fully sex modded Skyrim to do a lot more than it actually does. All the sexy and kinky stuff feels so.... unconnected. Here is my character walking fully bondaged, clearly in need of help, and suddenly a courier appears "Hey, please read this message. Bye!". THere are integrations between the sex mods and almost no integrations with the actual world of Skyrim, making the sex parts look like a gimmick with no actual influence on the game world...

Please take your time outside Skyrim. You sure sound like you need a rest!

3 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Anything else that's broken and needs fixing asap (without too much work involved though ;P)?

just so you know, i have NOT added that "Chaurus Collision fix" that Azatsu was talking about up above:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54417-naturalistic-hdt-and-beast-hdt/?do=findComment&comment=2146306

i don't know if it's needed or not.

10 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

just so you know, i have NOT added that "Chaurus Collision fix" that Azatsu was talking about up above:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54417-naturalistic-hdt-and-beast-hdt/?do=findComment&comment=2146306

i don't know if it's needed or not.

Yeah, for now, dont, it didnt seem to plague everyone, or nobody seemed to care to report it, but back a few pages, alot of people said they had the same issue as me, so, I tried alot of ways to fix it, since this plagued me, forever, eventualy, i tried to fix it myself, and i found the reason why, the collision were so, Small, almost nonse existant, So Maybe you should wait for people to, report that my fix did help, or it was a extreme rare case that some people got, Either way, can always leave it up there if anyone reports the same issue direct em to it, IF it does indeed plague everyone, you can just include the fix on your next update fix. btw, your new update to More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition  removed the collosions again, had to manualy add em back to troll new Chunk, other than that, goodjob +1

only problem i seem to be having is when i use the chinese UNP version my game lags out in racemenu whenever I change my characters weight. Other than that, everything works perfectly! (probably just my lame ass machine).

Thanks Bazinga and co!

SOLVED: If you're using KS Hairdos HDT, be sure to install the fix from their page otherwise you'll be banging your head against a wall like my dumb ass did!

Hey all, so I'm running into a problem I didn't have before.

I had to reinstall skyrim and my whole loadorder due to a crash recently and I got everything working except for the breast physics for some reason.  The breasts glitch out and either twitch wildly, get stuck pointing straight up in the air or pointing off to the sides.  Oddly enough from what I can tell this only happens to my player character, and not NPCs, although I can't really be positive on that.  I'm sure I've installed and re-installed everything correctly (several times over in fact) and I still can't seem to pinpoint the problem.  Any help or suggestions?

EDIT: Also belly and butt physics work fine, it's literally just the breasts....

20180311020059_1.jpg

As you can see one breast is sitting normally and the other is point off to god knows where.  Other times they'll both just be pointing up into her face or spazzing around a little until they settle on a random position.

Does the hair use HDT physics too?

Because then it's very likely a conflict with that. So either use different hair or adjust the collision group IDs and "no collide with" settings in the HDT PE xml files of the hair mod. They don't set that stuff up properly all the freaking time.

@Coolinduwn

Sorry, only the Chaurus itself is supported right now. And as I wrote before, I quit modding. So either someone else steps in and continues this mod or you'll have to live with what's included by now.

2 hours ago, h311h0und1134 said:

I had to reinstall skyrim and my whole loadorder due to a crash recently and I got everything working except for the breast physics for some reason.  The breasts glitch out and either twitch wildly, get stuck pointing straight up in the air or pointing off to the sides.  Oddly enough from what I can tell this only happens to my player character, and not NPCs, although I can't really be positive on that.  I'm sure I've installed and re-installed everything correctly (several times over in fact) and I still can't seem to pinpoint the problem.  Any help or suggestions?

EDIT: Also belly and butt physics work fine, it's literally just the breasts....

20180311020059_1.jpg

As you can see one breast is sitting normally and the other is point off to god knows where.  Other times they'll both just be pointing up into her face or spazzing around a little until they settle on a random position.

Maybe it's that hdt hair (if that is hdt hair). I couldn't get KS Hairdos to work with these xmls either

5 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Does the hair use HDT physics too?

Because then it's very likely a conflict with that. So either use different hair or adjust the collision group IDs and "no collide with" settings in the HDT PE xml files of the hair mod. They don't set that stuff up properly all the freaking time.

@Coolinduwn

Sorry, only the Chaurus itself is supported right now. And as I wrote before, I quit modding. So either someone else steps in and continues this mod or you'll have to live with what's included by now.

By the way, love this physics, definitely the best one I've used.  I'll take a crack at it again in a bit, but if it is an issue with the hair what would the proper set up look like for the .xmls?

5 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

Maybe it's that hdt hair (if that is hdt hair). I couldn't get KS Hairdos to work with these xmls either

Yup that is HDT hair, so I'll se if its whats causing the problems later.  Its a bit odd if thats the issue because I used to us that without any issues till now.

Thanks you both for your swift replies!

9 hours ago, h311h0und1134 said:

20180311020059_1.jpg

Is that HDT hairs? HDT hair meshes, Or HDT hair collision fix? Try change your hairstyle if you use any of those, Or remove em,If thats HDT KS hairdos, make sure you have latest version and Fixes, I remember downloading a mod, on nexus that fixed hair breast cliping, IF you're using that mod/Fix remove it. Thats why, HDT hair + Hair cliping fix is a nono for me >_ <

@Bazinga

I was wondering if you could convert these hand meshes for the female beast races to work with your Naturalistic UUNP body. I've been trying to do it myself using outfit studio but in-game I'm still getting a small wrist gap for argonian and khajiit females. I'll post the original hand meshes for your convenience. Thank you for all your hard work and enjoy your modding "retirement".

Female Beast Race Clawed Hands.rar

1 hour ago, Azatsu said:

Is that HDT hairs? HDT hair meshes, Or HDT hair collision fix? Try change your hairstyle if you use any of those, Or remove em,If thats HDT KS hairdos, make sure you have latest version and Fixes, I remember downloading a mod, on nexus that fixed hair breast cliping, IF you're using that mod/Fix remove it. Thats why, HDT hair + Hair cliping fix is a nono for me >_ <

You're right that is KS HDT and you are also right that there is a fix on their page.  My dumb ass forgot to check that as a possibility....thanks for the help, installed the fix and everything is back to normal!