Crap, I didn't realize I was overwriting the old changelog when I wrote new changes, hope nobody needed to read those...

I'll remove the other files later, it wasn't all that important anyway. I'm concerned what will happen if I remove the plug assets without removing the plug from the mod, so I'll test those separately, but the shiney dds was removed at least.

I love hotfixes, I can get away with uploading changes without testing them (read: this release is untested)

oh, nice, i'll test that right away

edit1:

so far, both the dhlp and temptress errors are gone, getting new message about a busy sexlab response when the sex was done posting a screenshot of the console message - ignore him not being in the picture, read the console as I paused for something else, wasn't expecting it-he was outside before coming in...

could be update lag, i'll check back on it, just an fyi for now

edit2:

ok sex with a traveling sister brought back the invalid race errors - she's nord, but I've had thwe bug since dec contact with the temptress...

gonna try a clean save, reinstall

That's an actor is busy not the same as player is busy, if that actor is actively being used by sexlab, meaning they are or have recently had sex in the last ~4 seconds then that could show up. Probably just delayed reaction. They don't have to be on screen, although they should default to "too far away" before checking sexlab status.

I should note that old people are a race in skyrim, and old people are filtered out. Pretty sure chase put that in, not me, but I feel no urgency to change it.

If that's not it then more info is required on which NPC is causing the issue so I can investigate. You probably know already, but you can grab the ID of the NPC in question by clicking on them in console, pretty sure that console extension is still added by default as part of sexlab.

lol, that brought a chuckle

the jarl here's from the old people race, almost thought I still had the bug after cleaning

doesn't explain the sister of dibella she was true "nord" so hopefully cleaning the save fixed her

Papyrus.0.log

A 11.0.2 thing, (No idea if you fixed it in 11.0.3 because I haven't tried it yet, but you didn't mention it in the change details - Basically doing a once a week build nowadays so will probably grab the next version then).

Anyway:-

TESV_exe_DX9_20151101_140834.png

SD+ local seems to auto enable and be un-checkable. I don't have SD so what it does is pop up a dialog which says you have a new master, (or something like that), but doesn't do anything - obviously. Doesn't seem to hurt the game, but it would be nicer if the pop-up didn't (erm) pop-up, or the user could disable it.

Is Deviously Enslaved Continued optimized? The older version was running scripts in the background constantly.

It still runs scripts in the background constantly, if by what you mean by constantly is on a timed basis with some event based interactions. Sort of like most other mods of this type. I think it's probably the nature of the beast.

Is Deviously Enslaved Continued optimized? The older version was running scripts in the background constantly.

It still runs scripts in the background constantly, if by what you mean by constantly is on a timed basis with some event based interactions. Sort of like most other mods of this type. I think it's probably the nature of the beast.

The sheer fact that a mod is running period events is NOT a problem. If a handful of lines of code is getting executed every 10 seconds or whatnot will not have a significant impact on engine performance (even Skyrim's engine isn't THAT bad). The bad reputation of periodic events originates from some mods firing cloak spells from periodic events that in turn trigger scripted events on any object they hit, leading to a massive load spike that's completely able to crash your game all by itself. The old SexLab Aroused was famous for that.

either the fixes didn't work or it requires a new game for it to take effect as above I tried cleaning the save

..temptress still gave invalid race and here's a console screenshot of maiq just after seeing the fuz'ro'doh from him to service him and had no dialog to respond to it

like you said untested hotfix so let us know after you get time for testing Or if you get a better idea

atleast we're getting closer now we see the fuz'r'doh from it

post-436139-0-98627700-1446399450_thumb.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

after seeing how big that log was as I uploaded it I saved, quit, reload...

this is the file now - I'm seeing a script hung up in the log, not enough to break the game, but looks like it's key to what we're working with

[11/01/2015 - 12:50:13PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp98"
stack:
[crdePlayerMonitor (A0001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.attemptApproach() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 702
[crdePlayerMonitor (A0001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 153
[11/01/2015 - 12:51:56PM] Cannot open store for class "TIF__0304738E", missing file?
[11/01/2015 - 12:52:02PM] error: Cannot cast from None to Actor[]
stack:
[crdePlayerMonitor (A0001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.crdeSexStartCatch() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 202

the crap before it is multimarriage mod and a eat and sleep mod "ineed"---the marriage mod I get spamming every once in a while, usually only following another mod's spam - in this case it's the massive spam from the needs mod, was my first time trying the needs modsso wasn't expecting so much log spam from it, will drop it in a heartbeat if you can get dec working at your end --may drop it regardless if it's gonna spam the logs that much --we need to be able to read thru thos without so much spam in the logs its bs

hell you saw my logs before I started here, short n sweet, not like this crap double the log from 1 mod, too bad we can't post about those mods

Papyrus.0.log

For the most part. I haven't found a better way to do the core functionality or I would have put it in by now. I would desperately like to offload isPlayerEnslaved() to a passive role, since that stuff doesn't change very quickly or often, but I know of no way to do it, and I've already reduced every other function to only as frequent as necessary (slavetats exception: waiting for murik's event patch)

The sheer fact that a mod is running period events is NOT a problem. If a handful of lines of code is getting executed every 10 seconds or whatnot will not have a significant impact on engine performance (even Skyrim's engine isn't THAT bad). The bad reputation of periodic events originates from some mods firing cloak spells from periodic events that in turn trigger scripted events on any object they hit, leading to a massive load spike that's completely able to crash your game all by itself. The old SexLab Aroused was famous for that.

I'm guessing they remember the old DE which was a far bigger papyrus hog. It wasn't just heavy because it was run frequently, but because many functions were called every loop cycle, instead as needed or when something changed, which is why fburger called it a computer killer.

It's still heavier than I like, but I'm running low on things to improve.

either the fixes didn't work or it requires a new game for it to take effect as above I tried cleaning the save

..temptress still gave invalid race and here's a console screenshot of maiq just after seeing the fuz'ro'doh from him to service him and had no dialog to respond to it

like you said untested hotfix so let us know after you get time for testing Or if you get a better idea

I'll try to reproduce the non-approach with m'aiq later, but I meant getting the ID of the NPC giving you bad race issues, since I wasn't sure I could easily find a temptress NPC and wanted to inspect the NPC specifically to see if there was something else wrong.

this is the file now - I'm seeing a script hung up in the log, not enough to break the game, but looks like it's key to what we're working with

[11/01/2015 - 12:50:13PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp98"

stack:

[crdePlayerMonitor (A0001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.attemptApproach() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 702

[crdePlayerMonitor (A0001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 153

[11/01/2015 - 12:51:56PM] Cannot open store for class "TIF__0304738E", missing file?

stack:

[crdePlayerMonitor (A0001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.crdeSexStartCatch() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 202

the crap before it is multimarriage mod and a eat and sleep mod "ineed"---the marriage mod I get spamming every once in a while, usually only following another mod's spam - in this case it's the massive spam from the needs mod, was my first time trying the needs modsso wasn't expecting so much log spam from it, will drop it in a heartbeat if you can get dec working at your end --may drop it regardless if it's gonna spam the logs that much --we need to be able to read thru thos without so much spam in the logs its bs

hell you saw my logs before I started here, short n sweet, not like this crap double the log from 1 mod, too bad we can't post about those mods

The warning is not important, just papyrus being whiney. The actor[] to none I fixed for only one part of the mod and forgot the other part, I'll fix it in the next version. I don't think either of these would cause your approach issue, since the actor check is on a different callstack and shouldn't stop the approach stack from working, only stop sexlab from stopping an already started approach.

Edit: I should note, I have no idea how sexlab can start without any actors, that's too weird. Even masturbation has one actor...

I'll double check but I don't think that's from DEC. I didn't rename all fragments in 10.0, but I don't think any of them were using 03 as starter

The last log you posted didn't tell me much, so I figured I would just test if the race was working on my end, which I should have done first.

For the most part. I haven't found a better way to do the core functionality or I would have put it in by now. I would desperately like to offload isPlayerEnslaved() to a passive role, since that stuff doesn't change very quickly or often, but I know of no way to do it, and I've already reduced every other function to only as frequent as necessary (slavetats exception: waiting for murik's event patch)

I'm guessing they remember the old DE which was a far bigger papyrus hog. It wasn't just heavy because it was run frequently, but because many functions were called every loop cycle, instead as needed or when something changed, which is why fburger called it a computer killer.

It's still heavier than I like, but I'm running low on things to improve.

I'll try to reproduce the non-approach with m'aiq later, but I meant getting the ID of the NPC giving you bad race issues, since I wasn't sure I could easily find a temptress NPC and wanted to inspect the NPC specifically to see if there was something else wrong.

stack:

stack:

The warning is not important, just papyrus being whiney. The actor[] to none I fixed for only one part of the mod and forgot the other part, I'll fix it in the next version. I don't think either of these would cause your approach issue, since the actor check is on a different callstack and shouldn't stop the approach stack from working, only stop sexlab from stopping an already started approach.

I'll double check but I don't think that's from DEC. I didn't rename all fragments in 10.0, but I don't think any of them were using 03 as starter

The last log you posted didn't tell me much, so I figured I would just test if the race was working on my end, which I should have done first.

unfortunately you're right we remember how old de was on the engine that's why I dropped that til you remade it her...

she's temptress race, but managed by "familiar faces"http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54509/?

for what it's worth posting screenshots of the console id's---only plural because any other race has no issues even when managed by that same mod....

first photo is the temptress, 2nd is succubus, and last is the orc that was changed into the temptress thru racemenu

basically if you played well in another save, but had to start over again it becomes a possible follower for the next new games...

if you think it's possible she's the issue and not the race Or even that the mod handling it is having the issue with her racei'll look for the variants that came with the temptress race, I've seen a few of them in the temples

edit: ok on that thought I found the quickest route to whiterun and paid the fine, temptress vixen had no issues....

so i'm guessing I just answered my own problem as related to familiar faces and you can't fix it

post-436139-0-71173700-1446423034_thumb.jpg

post-436139-0-74896500-1446423046_thumb.jpg

post-436139-0-65977400-1446423053_thumb.jpg

post-436139-0-46022100-1446424854_thumb.jpg

stack:

stack:

she's temptress race, but managed by "familiar faces"http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54509/?

for what it's worth posting screenshots of the console id's---only plural because any other race has no issues even when managed by that same mod....

first photo is the temptress, 2nd is succubus, and last is the orc that was changed into the temptress thru racemenu

basically if you played well in another save, but had to start over again it becomes a possible follower for the next new games...

if you think it's possible she's the issue and not the race Or even that the mod handling it is having the issue with her racei'll look for the variants that came with the temptress race, I've seen a few of them in the temples

edit: ok on that thought I found the quickest route to whiterun and paid the fine, temptress vixen had no issues....

so i'm guessing I just answered my own problem as related to familiar faces and you can't fix it

Interesting mod, I might give it a shot just to see if it makes skyrim more interesting.

I'll see if I can replicate your symptoms on my end tonight. I'm curious if DEC doesn't work with familiar faces at all or just when FF has to try to recreate characters with custom races and other details.

stack:

stack:

Interesting mod, I might give it a shot just to see if it makes skyrim more interesting.

I'll see if I can replicate your symptoms on my end tonight. I'm curious if DEC doesn't work with familiar faces at all or just when FF has to try to recreate characters with custom races and other details.

ya, what bugs me is that she's not just the only npc since clean saving to the new update, but none of the others managed by that mod have the problem either

thanks for looking into it

Edit:

ok, new npc for the same error, this time she's Breton:

harriete Jacobs from simple slavery

Oh also like what I see there about lucia, nice touch :D

edit2:

found a redguard of vanilla skyrim in morthal - tavern owner/barkeep

first she gave the invalid race error then we parted ways and few seconds later walked to her side of the bar and fuz'ro'doh of her voice tells me her pussy requires my attention without any kind of greeting or dialogue to respond

post-436139-0-08083700-1446432633_thumb.jpg

post-436139-0-33044500-1446437591_thumb.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

ya, what bugs me is that she's not just the only npc since clean saving to the new update, but none of the others managed by that mod have the problem either

Edit:

Oh right, forgot I put in respect detection into DEC, haven't played with PAH so forgot to test that. Assuming Lucia is trained then I guess It's working..

Edit: That error "ERR: sex was with invalid race or mod was turned off"  is from post-sex not approach, they use the same function but you shouldn't get that error except right after sex. I've changed it so that the source of the error is more obvious in the next version.

I'm actually a little surprised you're getting post sex errors that deep into the function though, since your logs are full of sexlab returning empty array errors, which suggests sexlab is confused. That error should also stop crdeSexHook from going any further.

Anyway, if you're having sex with NPCs that don't qualify that would explain the error, but it's not from looking for a NPC to attack you, it's from the NPC you have sex with, just in case that helps clarify which NPC is causing issues (god damn I wish your logs had this info instead of you having to post console ships)

Edit: Vixen approaches me fine, so does Jonna, only the SS actor ignores me and not because of invalid race, she doesn't show up in possible actors which means she trips one of the conditions I can detect as a condition for actor alias resolution, maybe the collar keyword or a slave faction keyword, either way I couldn't get approached without changing her gear, which I haven't successfully done (I need to upgrade my follower mods to allow me easier access here I think...) (couldn't remove items through console, huh? They're zaz not DD...)

Edit:

Oh right, forgot I put in respect detection into DEC, haven't played with PAH so forgot to test that. Assuming Lucia is trained then I guess It's working..

Edit: That error "ERR: sex was with invalid race or mod was turned off"  is from post-sex not approach, they use the same function but you shouldn't get that error except right after sex. I've changed it so that the source of the error is more obvious in the next version.

I'm actually a little surprised you're getting post sex errors that deep into the function though, since your logs are full of sexlab returning empty array errors, which suggests sexlab is confused. That error should also stop crdeSexHook from going any further.

Anyway, if you're having sex with NPCs that don't qualify that would explain the error, but it's not from looking for a NPC to attack you, it's from the NPC you have sex with, just in case that helps clarify which NPC is causing issues (god damn I wish your logs had this info instead of you having to post console ships)

Edit: Vixen approaches me fine, so does Jonna, only the SS actor ignores me and not because of invalid race, she doesn't show up in possible actors which means she trips one of the conditions I can detect as a condition for actor alias resolution, maybe the collar keyword or a slave faction keyword, either way I couldn't get approached without changing her gear, which I haven't successfully done (I need to upgrade my follower mods to allow me easier access here I think...) (couldn't remove items through console, huh? They're zaz not DD...)

the invalid race bug I figured as much, it only shows up after sex and even then it came as part of the crde sexhook fix

so far not linked to the sex dialog approaches that don't give more than fuz-roh-doh  - on that note wondering if maybe the code that calls that greeting needs a sl update

while I've found that the invalid race thing spread like a plague to damned near any npc's that run the sexhook for dec, I've also hound some weird "fix" for the dialogs not working after the fuz comments...

1st npc gave the fuz comment then player used sl working girl http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/353-wip-sexlabworkinggirl-version-67-updated-december-11-2014/

-ask npc if it's lonely follow

next when player attempts to speak with the npc the client returns with dec dialogs and things go accordingly the client just got a 2 for 1 special

2nd npc played out almost the same except the working girl dialog was stuck thru 1 extra loop as tho the client was paying twice to get the first free

save, quit, reload and let dec fuz comments play then player approaches the npc with dec dialog returns - 1st new npc worked, i'll update ya later if that changes

it's unknown if the conflict originated there or not, but with that as the fix i'm wondering if there's something in his code you can borrow to temporarily block the default npc dialogs and return dec

also unknown if that fixed the default npc approach of dec, currently it's been look around the room and try to match the fuz comments to the npc's

edit:

further testing revealed that npc across the room still won't approach the player and times out dec dialogs if the player attempts to greet the npc and npc's standing next to the player won't force greet yet either

while I've found that the invalid race thing spread like a plague to damned near any npc's that run the sexhook for dec, I've also hound some weird "fix" for the dialogs not working after the fuz comments...

1st npc gave the fuz comment then player used sl working girl http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/353-wip-sexlabworkinggirl-version-67-updated-december-11-2014/

next when player attempts to speak with the npc the client returns with dec dialogs and things go accordingly the client just got a 2 for 1 special

2nd npc played out almost the same except the working girl dialog was stuck thru 1 extra loop as tho the client was paying twice to get the first free

save, quit, reload and let dec fuz comments play then player approaches the npc with dec dialog returns - 1st new npc worked, i'll update ya later if that changes

it's unknown if the conflict originated there or not, but with that as the fix i'm wondering if there's something in his code you can borrow to temporarily block the default npc dialogs and return dec

also unknown if that fixed the default npc approach of dec, currently it's been look around the room and try to match the fuz comments to the npc's

edit:

further testing revealed that npc across the room still won't approach the player and times out dec dialogs if the player attempts to greet the npc and npc's standing next to the player won't force greet yet either

Confirm: You approached a working girl for sex and payed for regular sex then got attacked by them, or are you saying the player was the working girl and got approached and then attacked?

DEC is stopped by active scenes, so that's irrelivent, but skimming through the ESP I don't see a way to detect when a job is active in that mod. There's a working girl quest, which is for the player as worker, but it doesn't look like the player is locked into being a worker for the duration of that quest, like the quest can be suspended and you can come back to continue, so I can't use it to detect when whoring. I don't see a whore faction, only a followerwhorefaction which I can't tell if the player joins when the player is a working girl or if any other NPC has the same faction. I'm not sure which background quest would keep track of active jobs...

For now, the only detection I can use is detecting if the NPC is a client while player is working, and therefor stopping them from attacking you, but won't stop anyone else from approaching the player.

edit:

Confirm: You approached a working girl for sex and payed for regular sex then got attacked by them, or are you saying the player was the working girl and got approached and then attacked?

DEC is stopped by active scenes, so that's irrelivent, but skimming through the ESP I don't see a way to detect when a job is active in that mod. There's a working girl quest, which is for the player as worker, but it doesn't look like the player is locked into being a worker for the duration of that quest, like the quest can be suspended and you can come back to continue, so I can't use it to detect when whoring. I don't see a whore faction, only a followerwhorefaction which I can't tell if the player joins when the player is a working girl or if any other NPC has the same faction. I'm not sure which background quest would keep track of active jobs...

For now, the only detection I can use is detecting if the NPC is a client while player is working, and therefor stopping them from attacking you, but won't stop anyone else from approaching the player.

I just started getting this behavior on my most recent game.  DEC worked fine early on, but now no one approaches and i also get the invalid race error.  Now I do have some new quests in my log i didn't last time from the College of Winterhold Sexlab edition mod, would that interfere with it?  I have found out that if I approach the npc who was supposed to approach me and I start up a conversation, the scenes play.  After they are finished I get an error none of the post-scene stuff seems to fire.

edit:

no don't do that you're missing the point here....

i'm saying  player was the working girl and got approached by dec and then attacked - i'm saying sl working girl was found to be the fix for dec sex encounter dialogs not working as i'd said before the best i was getting from it was fuz'ro'doh

the suggestion wasn't to look into working girl to stop it from working that'd be counter productive right now that's all you have

you need to look into working girl for how it changes the available npc dialogs to suit it's needs so that dec can handle them this way as well, possibly a fix

• 1 month later...

Cool, site wide reverting....

Lets see, In the last month we've discovered a bug where the player won't be approached by a NPC, cause is unknown so difficult to fix.

Plans were made for follower dialogue, then FO4 Happened...

Having trouble coming up with decent friendly/ally/follower enslave and sex dialogue...

I think there are enough other mods to make followers and allies approaching the player possible, but I need some suggestions for dialogue and context.

Right now, I'm thinking an enslavement requirement is the NPC has to see the player wearing gear several times (not sure if at least 5 loop cycles, or at least one two separate days maybe) OR witness the player having sex while in bondage and not kill the person after.

Currently I want something along these lines:

Friendly NPC approaches player with DD/Zap items and asks if they want to have some fun, can lead to sex with items or items are put on player for the player to think about it some more

After a while NPC approaches player with discussion about role play, yes leads to regular DD items, pet collar, other devious item combinations, maybe some zaz furniture interaction

After awhile NPC approaches and pushes more devious items, maybe tasks

Either NPC asks player semi-directly about slavery or we do the Mia's lair thing where it is assumed the player is enjoying it enough to continue to full blown interaction: Start Lola, Maria's eden (if that mod isn't dead and has a good entrance for it)

If Player refuses, player needs training: Send player to trainer (slight snag, no mods have training that ends with the player being transferred BACK to DEC's follower) training mods: DCUR Leon, SRR, Inte was working on some training thing for prisoners before, not sure if that's still being worked on or not.

Alternative: Follower enters player into slavery either out of disapointment or spite if you've been enjoying it but have been reluctant: Slaverun Reloaded (I think I can get kenjoka to make a custom entrance), SD distant, maybe others

Alternative: Follower "sells" you into training :SRR current implementation, CD, maybe others

If you're having sex with other NPCs but deny the follower his fun (his arousal is high all the time or ignore his advances), he sends you to training the next time you get yourself locked up too tight to resist

I keep saying "He" but this isn't gender limited.

I think a lot of this is possible, but I need a well thought out dialogue tree before I can even start putting together pieces.

And I'm not working as hard on this mod at the moment because of above said fallout, might come back in a few weeks

In case it wasn't obvious, I haven't been playing skyrim much lately. I threw these changes together but can't be bothered to test them, which is why I'm posting here and not updating the front page, since one of them is likely not working.

Changes:

CD entrance should now lock out DEC for 1 game hour to give CD enough time to move do it's thing

There is a toggle lock for stopping DEC from working in sanguine's dream world, toggle in the quest lockout section

There is a loud debug toggle, makes the approach show up as message box in addition to everything else IF the approach failed and one of the two diallogue triggers was active, otherwise assumes false finish and no messagebox.

Fixed the esp bug with tesVedit, shouldn't give that error anymore.

I just don't have much motivation to work on the mod right now, JC3 + FO4 are holding my interest, burned out on skyrim somewhat, skyrimll didn't have a fix to get the crime system working, and without dialogue follower events developement is stalled. Doesn't help that I thought CDx 4.0 would be out by now, can't get leon to work the way I want, and lola development has halted, with no entrance I can use (at least nothing easy, still some options for testing a hack to get it working..)

If I make any changes in the next two weeks it's only going to be adding some animations to the entrances so you don't stand there like an idiot and/or maybe adding an animation to the NPC after approach so they don't walk away from you instead of doing something. Otherwise, if anyone wanted to add anything to the mod now is the time to do it.

Deviously Enslaved Continued(v11.2.2 full experimental).7z

I really like the confidence toggle. Did you consider making NPC temporarily gain confidence over time? The NPC might be too careful or insecure to approach her at first, but if she is running around like *that* for <some time> he might make up his mind...

Btw, had no trouble with DE initialising anymore for a long time. :)

Edit: Oh, and I hope you'll find your way back to skyrim, too!

I really like the confidence toggle. Did you consider making NPC temporarily gain confidence over time? The NPC might be too careful or insecure to approach her at first, but if she is running around like *that* for <some time> he might make up his mind...

The way I implemented confidence would make tracking complicated. I like the idea though, might consider in the future

Hope the "new car smell" wears off soon.  I really like DE and hope we have some of our skyrim modders become permanent fixtures like FNV has.

Thank you for all the work you've done on this mod, hope you find your way back to us :)

Never said I was leaving, just not working on new features for a bit. Would still fix new bugs and stuff. I meant to just remind anyone who might be interested (chase, sospice, ect) that they could take a swing at making changes if they wanted while I dig into other things.

did you get the chance to look into that suggestion on fixing that sl error before the site sent it to history

You mean this thing?

On 11/27/2015 at 3:43 PM, CliftonJD said:

erandur and karita are both npc's from vanilla skyrim

she's a bard at the windpeak inn in dawnstar and he's some priest that wandered into town to guide the player on a quest to fix nightmares in dawnstar http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Waking_Nightmare

after returning to the inn during daylight he's more active and able to greet the player, but that error in papyrus comes back again only this time it ctd when sl started

erandur greet worked then ctd.log

[11/27/2015 - 02:24:23PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to Actor[]
stack:
[crdePlayerMonitor (7E001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.crdeSexStartCatch() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 210

Great, this weird bug again...

Can't fix. That sexlab function returns a type Actor[], Papyrus engine is stupid, and lets you return None from that function instead of an empty array, likely because arrays are objects at a lower level of papyrus.

Either way, It returns a None instead of an empty array, but I can't test if it returns this because papyrus says you can't compare the result from an Actor[] function to a None, and you can't assign the result to an object to see if None object, complains that array is incompatible, that an array can never be None (because bad array implementation)

Edit: No exception handling either, so I can't catch type errors.

No I haven't yet, I didn't try Bane_Master's solution but if it did work, which I suspect not, then I would have to call the same function twice, once to test, once to get the actual actor count, and at the time I was suspecting that the post-sex code was moving too slow on my computer, and latency is less of an issue for me so slowing down the function even further could have been bad for other users.

I'll add that change back to my list of stuff to do, since the latency might not be a real issue here.

Edit: I want to emphasize that this bug shouldn't exist, but I have 0% reason to believe DEC is the cause of this error. Something is wrong with Sexlab and DEC is having trouble handling the error produced by sexlab. I'm inclined to believe that this isn't an issue for most people when sexlab is working correctly, and that fixing sexlab resolves the issue.

also have you decided if you're goiing to rewrite the greeting scripts or keep blocking the things that break dec as we find them

I can't figure out what causes the bug where the NPC won't force greet to the player. Is the force greet itself not working? If yes, then why did it stop working up out of nowhere? It was working for 9 months before this bug popped up. Is a third party mod getting in the way? If so, I can't fix the force greet bug once it shows up (or don't know how anyway), so there's nothing I could change to the mod, I would just have to say "Hey guys, don't use that mod or it breaks things" even if I knew what it was. 

I have no motivation to change the greet method from what it is to an AI package as replacement. Every time I try to work with an AI package it takes me 3-5 tries to get something passable, but not working the way I want: CK's interface for making an AI isn't intuitive. Hassle, wasted time, and not even sure if it would work here = low desire to work on it.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development-161-beta-1-nov-19th/page-170?do=findComment&comment=1375824

ok, that's where you need to find out if that'sd been covered or get it in before the full release, pah just got some bug fixes into that beta, but with dec greetings busted i can't test it for sl errors without another game restart

the current version of dec breaks with vanilla game npc's as well as i pointed out last month that priest come to stop the town's nightmare's stands there like a piece of furniture until the player takes his quest and dec can't handle an npc that won't move sends out false positives to the system and stops the mod from working past that point

the louder debug message appears to be looking for a false where it should be looking for a true: (did the npc greet the player)=true according to console, player never saw this cuz the npc ai says stay

edit: if you're afraid of 

and at the time I was suspecting that the post-sex code was moving too slow on my computer

yes i read about the post sex on the sd thread just before testing this mod had no idea what they were talking about until dec ran or even more so when i told dec to run on all sex: skyrimill and others were experiencing it all of a sudden couldn't figure out why then shortly after we discover he's trying this out as well. but hadn't connected this with that "post sex slowness"

edit2: if dec wasn't broken would instead have been asking if there were a way to return player controls post sex cause i wasn't the only person to notice it, but when the scene is done if i can't move i pop the console to find out what's going on and see dec still working away