how should i clean the save? remove mod--->remove script with save cleaner---> load save and save again?

First uninstall mod, then it's best to revert to earlier save when u didnt use this mod. Uninstalling mods like these during play is very unhealthy for your save.

Even save game cleaner doesn't always help.

how should i clean the save? remove mod--->remove script with save cleaner---> load save and save again?

First uninstall mod, then it's best to revert to earlier save when u didnt use this mod. Uninstalling mods like these during play is very unhealthy for your save.

Even save game cleaner doesn't always help.

But if you can't or don't want to revert, do just what you asked.

Thanks for the sexlabhook fix. With the newer versions I had no trouble getting DE to start, either. :)

----

I find myself using the same dialogue options again and again (yes, I'm a not-roleplaying munchkin like that who only takes the best option available). For my setup, that is "Yes sir/madam" on a sex request and "my master would not approve" on a slavery request. Thus a feature request (= actually totally unimportant but I need to suggest it anyway):

* Configure outcome probabilites of dialogue options via MCM

Thanks for the sexlabhook fix. With the newer versions I had no trouble getting DE to start, either. :)

----

I find myself using the same dialogue options again and again (yes, I'm a not-roleplaying munchkin like that who only takes the best option available). For my setup, that is "Yes sir/madam" on a sex request and "my master would not approve" on a slavery request. Thus a feature request (= actually totally unimportant but I need to suggest it anyway):

is that asking for the probability for the slaver to skip the dialog --very nice idea

So I was thinking about the vulnerability system, and wanted to post an alternative idea, since you said you wanted to overhaul it eventually.  Admitedly I don't know anything about papyrus, so this is entirely conceptual.  Also wouldn't be surprised if it's been proposed before or already considered.

Basically, it would check for DDs and other vulnerabilities on the player.  Each type of DD could have a value asigned to it, and these would be summed up.

So for example:

Naked: 2

Collar: 2

Harness: 2

Arm/Ankle Cuffs: 1

Blindfold: 8

Boots: 6

Armbinder: 10

Sex events would have a lower threshold like 2 or 4.  So if wouldn't take much to trigger those.

Enslavement would require something higher, say 10 or 12 (you're usually naked if an armbinder is locked on).  So an armbinder would automatically make you vulnerable to enslavement.  But so would wearing both kinds of cuffs, a collar, harness, no clothes, and boots, as that would seem to indicate you might be a slave. 

Any items covered by clothes wouldn't count toward the total, in effect not worn, as now.

An equiped weapon would have a negative value, say -4, simulating the current weapon protection system. 

I'm not sure what would work best for a gag in such a system, a high number, because it's restrictive, or a low number, because the fact you can't argue your way out while wearing it is already a more interesting penalty.

Ideally, this would also have an MCM menu, to let players configure the values assigned to devices, and the sex/enslave thresholds, as well as making the system easier to understand without as many hints.  So if, say, you think you should only be enslaveable while wearing an armbinder, you could set the armbinder to a value of 50, and set the enslave threshold to 50 as well, so the other items bumb you up to the threshold.

It would also be easier to implement a system where wearing many devices increases the chance of attacks, so that say, wearing an armbinder gives a moderate chance of enslavement, but wearing almost everything makes the chance climb drastically.

Not sure how chastity devices would be handled.  I would think they would reduce the chance of sex, but increase the chance of enslavement.  The only solutions I can think of would be to handle them as a seperate system similar to the current one, ignore them, or to have two numbers, one for sex vulnerability and one for enslavement vulnerability, and give every item values for each (say, chastity belt -4 sex but +4 enslave).  Which would allow more customization but create a lot more work all around.

Guest ffabris

FTR, quimboles updated his Isle of Mara - and my tweaks naturally won't work with that. and I am not going to spend weeks making all my changes again. I'll leave my version up for any who want it, but I won't be doing anything new with it. If you want to connect with the new version, you'll need to talk to quimboles. Sorry.

So I was thinking about the vulnerability system, and wanted to post an alternative idea, since you said you wanted to overhaul it eventually.  Admitedly I don't know anything about papyrus, so this is entirely conceptual.  Also wouldn't be surprised if it's been proposed before or already considered.

Basically, it would check for DDs and other vulnerabilities on the player.  Each type of DD could have a value asigned to it, and these would be summed up.

So for example:

Naked: 2

Collar: 2

Harness: 2

Arm/Ankle Cuffs: 1

Blindfold: 8

Boots: 6

Armbinder: 10

Sex events would have a lower threshold like 2 or 4.  So if wouldn't take much to trigger those.

Enslavement would require something higher, say 10 or 12 (you're usually naked if an armbinder is locked on).  So an armbinder would automatically make you vulnerable to enslavement.  But so would wearing both kinds of cuffs, a collar, harness, no clothes, and boots, as that would seem to indicate you might be a slave. 

Any items covered by clothes wouldn't count toward the total, in effect not worn, as now.

An equiped weapon would have a negative value, say -4, simulating the current weapon protection system. 

I'm not sure what would work best for a gag in such a system, a high number, because it's restrictive, or a low number, because the fact you can't argue your way out while wearing it is already a more interesting penalty.

Ideally, this would also have an MCM menu, to let players configure the values assigned to devices, and the sex/enslave thresholds, as well as making the system easier to understand without as many hints.  So if, say, you think you should only be enslaveable while wearing an armbinder, you could set the armbinder to a value of 50, and set the enslave threshold to 50 as well, so the other items bumb you up to the threshold.

It would also be easier to implement a system where wearing many devices increases the chance of attacks, so that say, wearing an armbinder gives a moderate chance of enslavement, but wearing almost everything makes the chance climb drastically.

Not sure how chastity devices would be handled.  I would think they would reduce the chance of sex, but increase the chance of enslavement.  The only solutions I can think of would be to handle them as a seperate system similar to the current one, ignore them, or to have two numbers, one for sex vulnerability and one for enslavement vulnerability, and give every item values for each (say, chastity belt -4 sex but +4 enslave).  Which would allow more customization but create a lot more work all around.

Concerns:

I wanted the new system to be more specific about differences in types of restraints; There needs to be a slider for the different restraint type available (different collars count, as they represent different meanings(posture collar doesn't have the same meaning as a collar that has no key for instance)) different boots (slave vs pony), ect. There could well be over 50 sliders, that's a lot of work for the user to arrange them in the order they like.

You intended for some items or combos to count as negative to counter balance, and some items and combos to count to reach the minimum req by themselves. This is not hard with 5 sliders, but can you so easlily balance with 50 possible combinations? Some users might be turned off to the prospect of tweaking one mod with such heavy math to keep their intended behavior working correctly. Maybe the users wants weapon to counter everything but gag, but you don't want gag to be considered as vulnerable as blindfold (cannot see), so weapon wouldn't counter blindfold because blindfold has higher vulnerability than weapon's counter value. Things get complicated if you see certain combos as being greater than the sum of their individual items. It's bad enough with the system currently being used, but wrapping my head around a system balanced the way I want with 50 components and I'm losing interest.

To keep users from having to redo it all over again every clean save (which is required too frequently with this mod unfortunately)  Such a system would likely require integrating a load-settings-from-save-file system like what Kimy has done with cursed loot, making the process take longer to implement.

I was shying away from making a system where chance to be approached increased based on the vulnerability system because I couldn't think of an easy equation to calculate this. It needs to be progressive at first, increasing quickly as the number of items (vulnerability number) increases, but at the later point it should taper off, as adding one more item on top of 12 items should increase the change only a tiny amount since the chance should already be relatively high. I don't have the math background to remember what such a function is called (maybe it really is just the first wavelength of Sin(x)), although my biggest concern is balancing it so that users don't find it unfair (too slow, too fast), would likely have to put in three functions (linear, prog, mixed) and that's lots of work from where I'm sitting.

Also, double sliders if each item has a different enslave/sex number, so ~100 sliders in MCM, sounds like a fun Saturday night >_>

I'm not trying to shoot your idea down but there are problems with every system I've thought of, just pointing out what I see as issues that need to be resolved.

For now I'm happy to hear reasons why any one specific case I have in the current system should be changed, I'll consider changing it if it makes sense.

is that asking for the probability for the slaver to skip the dialog --very nice idea

Configuring probabilities for dialogue sounds like a lot of work, one slider per option per view of dialogue, sooo... 20-40 sliders? I'll consider adding it if you do the work :P

Slavers getting their own dialogue that can skip player interaction might be something to add to the mod. Adding more verity of dialogue has always been on the todo list, although I don't really enjoy working on it.

FTR, quimboles updated his Isle of Mara - and my tweaks naturally won't work with that. and I am not going to spend weeks making all my changes again. I'll leave my version up for any who want it, but I won't be doing anything new with it. If you want to connect with the new version, you'll need to talk to quimboles. Sorry.

Good grief

Guest ffabris

Good grief

Tiny bit. It is his mod, very well done, and I'm glad he added to it. Just a tad miffed.

A 10.0.1 question.

Is there anyway to kick start DE from the console after it's stopped? (and don't say go to MCM menu to get a trace or something because the debug page for DE isn't showing up - although weirdly the other pages are. It was showing up about 100 saves back, and I know between which two saves it stopped, even though nothing changed. Not that helpful though).

Cheers in advance.

Not that I know of.

I don't even know why it stopped for you, did it stop because something got stuck like a quest stage or because there is a scene that didn't finish, or is it just another case of the mod intermittently failing...

I attempted to fix the later in 11.0 btw, upgrading to 11.0.2 and save cleaning is my recommendation without more data.

Hiya

Sorry for late reply. No it just stopped between inside gates of Whiterun after getting some really sweet high heel boots of sneaking off the Jarl and standing by the tower waiting for the dragon with Irileth. That's the weird thing as no sex in between that short jog and was totally non approachable in DE terms. Anyway it's Saturday - so new build time :shy: (I'll give  11.0.x ago in this one).

So question:  I'm using DEC 11.02 and Submissive Lola 1.4. When I'm enslaved to a Lola dom, I will occasionally get dialogue from some NPCs from DEC (e.g. "My cock requires attention, slut!"), but no forcegreet or follow up dialogue. According to debug, DEC is selecting the NPCs and then suspending, presumably because of Lola mod. Is this intended behavior?

And question two: If this is intended behavior, is it possible to switch this on and off? It makes perfect sense to not be molested by strangers when your dom is present, but there are many times in Lola where your master will send you off on an errand and go into wait mode. It would be nice if being away from your master made you vulnerable to predation

Either way, thx for all your work :)

So question:  I'm using DEC 11.02 and Submissive Lola 1.4. When I'm enslaved to a Lola dom, I will occasionally get dialogue from some NPCs from DEC (e.g. "My cock requires attention, slut!"), but no forcegreet or follow up dialogue. According to debug, DEC is selecting the NPCs and then suspending, presumably because of Lola mod. Is this intended behavior?

And question two: If this is intended behavior, is it possible to switch this on and off? It makes perfect sense to not be molested by strangers when your dom is present, but there are many times in Lola where your master will send you off on an errand and go into wait mode. It would be nice if being away from your master made you vulnerable to predation

there's a button listed in debug section that provides support for this called reset/resume dhlp suspend and approach

according to console I've been force greeted for sex by 2 different npc's, but neither of those took place

then it's also telling me dhlp suspend is active, but if that stopped the dialog, it should have instead completely blocked the scripts leading upto the dialog

next i'm also getting a new message, but I don't know if it's new for the update Or just new because I hadn't had a chance to test on those npc's with the mod yet-

screenshot:

post-436139-0-02039600-1446302659_thumb.jpg

"error sex with invalid race" - she's temptress race http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18717/?

Papyrus.0.log

A 10.0.1 question.

Is there anyway to kick start DE from the console after it's stopped? (and don't say go to MCM menu to get a trace or something because the debug page for DE isn't showing up - although weirdly the other pages are. It was showing up about 100 saves back, and I know between which two saves it stopped, even though nothing changed. Not that helpful though).

Cheers in advance.

Not that I know of.

I don't even know why it stopped for you, did it stop because something got stuck like a quest stage or because there is a scene that didn't finish, or is it just another case of the mod intermittently failing...

I attempted to fix the later in 11.0 btw, upgrading to 11.0.2 and save cleaning is my recommendation without more data.

Hiya

Sorry for late reply. No it just stopped between inside gates of Whiterun after getting some really sweet high heel boots of sneaking off the Jarl and standing by the tower waiting for the dragon with Irileth. That's the weird thing as no sex in between that short jog and was totally non approachable in DE terms. Anyway it's Saturday - so new build time :shy: (I'll give  11.0.x ago in this one).

Since I don't recall any high heels in vanilla skyrim, Can I assume they were from a Mod?

If they had an armor keyword they would prevent your character from being considered naked, even if you weren't wearing anything covering the body. Skyrim doesn't provide a way to detect if the character is "naked" I have to rely on keywords or slot, and slot are unreliable with certain mods that give you armor that does not sit in the main chest slot.

If the boots had armor value, then they should count to prevent approaches since the player is no longer considered naked, wear additional items to change it or find me a better solution for detecting if the player is revealed.

I could be (read:probably) wrong though, it's just all I have to work with.

I probably set lola at level 2 enslavement, meaning you can still be approached for sex, because I told myself that it was a long term mod and you could turn the mod off to get the the equivalent of level 3 if you wanted (ergo: no approach or effect at all) without too much effort. If I set it to lvl 3, and the player thought they should still be approachable, I would have to change it on my end to fix it, so it seemed like the best solution at the time.

I'll be honest I haven't actually played with lola yet, I've started it to make sure it didn't crash or anything but I haven't played with it enough to know if DE actually causes issues, maybe lola has some odd behavior with DE that would cause approaches to not force greet to the player(custom AI package? Dunno). Followup dialogue is odd, I thought the second dialogue view was set to have next to no conditions since the first one is the one that is important. You should never get just the first dialogue, if it quits early it should be before the first, and you shouldn't get anything, once you get past the first dialogue you should be gold to keep going even if the mod canceled.

Suspend doesn't suspend DEC unless DEC hasn't started, DEC starts the suspend to prevent other mods from getting in the way during the approach. DEC is stopped by the suspend if it starts before DEC tries to start, but it's normal for DEC to cause the suspend when the approach starts. Assuming I'm right and it's working as intended, resetting suspend is only useful here to reset it and get another approach quickly, rather than waiting the 25ish in-game minutes before DEC lifts the suspend status on its own. DHLP suspend is startable by any mod, so I guess it's possible something else is starting it, but it shouldn't lock the dialogue to only one view, I'll double check tonight.

Sex approaches being prevented when the dom is near is a neat idea, in the past I just assumed the master was always within reach normally (sd/maria eden), but a few mods allow the player to move about the world at some point, so I might consider adding that to the mod, especially if there is additional interaction within that mod.

according to console I've been force greeted for sex by 2 different npc's, but neither of those took place

then it's also telling me dhlp suspend is active, but if that stopped the dialog, it should have instead completely blocked the scripts leading upto the dialog

next i'm also getting a new message, but I don't know if it's new for the update Or just new because I hadn't had a chance to test on those npc's with the mod yet-

screenshot:

attachicon.giftemptress race invalid.JPG

"error sex with invalid race" - she's temptress race http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18717/?

See above about suspend, it's normal. I should probably just make an exception to the debug output to not say suspend is active if DEC is the one who started it... Something else is stopping your attacker from force-greeting to the player for you, not sure if it's systemic since the user above you has a similar issue, but it was working on my machine so I assume something specific is going on.

Haven't checked out your log yet though, that might say something else.

Ah finally, I was wondering when race checking would be brought up by a user.

In order for the player to not be assaulted by a horse or a deer, the attacking NPC is checked to be of either "playable race" (the game decides this) or a few extra races (vampires more specifically). Races found in third party mods are not in this list, so the mod assumes they are something invalid like dogs or drauger and gives up.

I expected someone to complain about this months ago, but I guess the old user base didn't use extra race mods. If I can detect the race from that mod as a soft dependency I'll try to add it to the valid race list of this mod so you can use it.

Edit: Your log didn't tell me much except that there is an odd case where sexlab doesn't give me a list of NPCs that take part after sex, I can add a check there but that shouldn't cause any problems to the approach working.

There are several errors from mods I'm unfamiliar with, but I don't know what they are so I can't tell you why they would cause you any issues with DEC

A 10.0.1 question.

Cheers in advance.

Not that I know of.

Hiya

Since I don't recall any high heels in vanilla skyrim, Can I assume they were from a Mod?

If they had an armor keyword they would prevent your character from being considered naked, even if you weren't wearing anything covering the body. Skyrim doesn't provide a way to detect if the character is "naked" I have to rely on keywords or slot, and slot are unreliable with certain mods that give you armor that does not sit in the main chest slot.

If the boots had armor value, then they should count to prevent approaches since the player is no longer considered naked, wear additional items to change it or find me a better solution for detecting if the player is revealed.

I could be (read:probably) wrong though, it's just all I have to work with.

I probably set lola at level 2 enslavement, meaning you can still be approached for sex, because I told myself that it was a long term mod and you could turn the mod off to get the the equivalent of level 3 if you wanted (ergo: no approach or effect at all) without too much effort. If I set it to lvl 3, and the player thought they should still be approachable, I would have to change it on my end to fix it, so it seemed like the best solution at the time.

I'll be honest I haven't actually played with lola yet, I've started it to make sure it didn't crash or anything but I haven't played with it enough to know if DE actually causes issues, maybe lola has some odd behavior with DE that would cause approaches to not force greet to the player(custom AI package? Dunno). Followup dialogue is odd, I thought the second dialogue view was set to have next to no conditions since the first one is the one that is important. You should never get just the first dialogue, if it quits early it should be before the first, and you shouldn't get anything, once you get past the first dialogue you should be gold to keep going even if the mod canceled.

Suspend doesn't suspend DEC unless DEC hasn't started, DEC starts the suspend to prevent other mods from getting in the way during the approach. DEC is stopped by the suspend if it starts before DEC tries to start, but it's normal for DEC to cause the suspend when the approach starts. Assuming I'm right and it's working as intended, resetting suspend is only useful here to reset it and get another approach quickly, rather than waiting the 25ish in-game minutes before DEC lifts the suspend status on its own. DHLP suspend is startable by any mod, so I guess it's possible something else is starting it, but it shouldn't lock the dialogue to only one view, I'll double check tonight.

Sex approaches being prevented when the dom is near is a neat idea, in the past I just assumed the master was always within reach normally (sd/maria eden), but a few mods allow the player to move about the world at some point, so I might consider adding that to the mod, especially if there is additional interaction within that mod.

screenshot:

attachicon.giftemptress race invalid.JPG

See above about suspend, it's normal. I should probably just make an exception to the debug output to not say suspend is active if DEC is the one who started it... Something else is stopping your attacker from force-greeting to the player for you, not sure if it's systemic since the user above you has a similar issue, but it was working on my machine so I assume something specific is going on.

Haven't checked out your log yet though, that might say something else.

Ah finally, I was wondering when race checking would be brought up by a user.

In order for the player to not be assaulted by a horse or a deer, the attacking NPC is checked to be of either "playable race" (the game decides this) or a few extra races (vampires more specifically). Races found in third party mods are not in this list, so the mod assumes they are something invalid like dogs or drauger and gives up.

I expected someone to complain about this months ago, but I guess the old user base didn't use extra race mods. If I can detect the race from that mod as a soft dependency I'll try to add it to the valid race list of this mod so you can use it.

Yep I agree it wasn't much to go on. I just really wanted to know if there was a "kick the shit out of it to make it start again" console command. Thanks for the response.

ps

The boots were just boots, (with high heels - in black with sneak +20%). Nothing actually sexual about them apart from being sexy. (and yes they were through a mod). Anyway the character is no more. Three times getting killed with the Russian version of No Death Mod installed, (using 0-50% skill point loss reduction option), made them only really suitable for a life on their back in an Inn.

well I suspect that in this case the dhlp is what I saw you talking about in the sluts thread - I do have an active sluts quest with the appropriate sluts tattoos and cuffs so that parts atleast accurate in my case, it's everything else that's giving false readings right now...

not sure if there's a fix from the description you gave, but maybe could have the part of the code that's getting the dhlp to display what mod it's being used for

don't know if all of them send that info or not since you said other mods use that code too, but at the least you'd see you're own code from it--think it might help debugging, but if its more work than it's worth to set that up don't worry bout it

Configuring probabilities for dialogue sounds like a lot of work, one slider per option per view of dialogue, sooo... 20-40 sliders? I'll consider adding it if you do the work :P

Sounds fair. We'll see. :)

Update, for those who didn't see it - Quimboles has added ffabris' tweaks to the official version of Isle of Mara, so the connection with Isle and DE should now work with either version of Isle.

Except I put in a mod search to look for mara of isle first, and it's only smart enough to look for the tweak at the moment. Even worse, it looked up the quest by ID rather than by name so it thinks it has the right mod but the start is broken.

I need to release a fix first before DEC will use Isle of Mara 2.1

Edit: Uh, is it still stage 10? I got a slightly different begining, like 10 isn't the right stage to start it...

Update, for those who didn't see it - Quimboles has added ffabris' tweaks to the official version of Isle of Mara, so the connection with Isle and DE should now work with either version of Isle.

Except I put in a mod search to look for mara of isle first, and it's only smart enough to look for the tweak at the moment. Even worse, it looked up the quest by ID rather than by name so it thinks it has the right mod but the start is broken.

Edit: Uh, is it still stage 10? I got a slightly different begining, like 10 isn't the right stage to start it...

I haven't tested it, so not sure. I used a quest search instead of a mod search, so I assume it still works with SS.

I haven't tested it, so not sure. I used a quest search instead of a mod search, so I assume it still works with SS.

I'll just leave the quest at stage 10 for now I guess, since there are only 2 stages 0/10 for that quest in the new version anyway, I'll change it if it's a problem.

I've been slowly converting quest loading over to load from game instead of load by file, only just learned it should be faster and havne't gotten around to changing everything yet.

To those concerned, I've fixed it I just want a few more small changes put in first before I release the fix, can anyone remind me what are the specific files DEC has that override other mods?

I'll just leave the quest at stage 10 for now I guess, since there are only 2 stages 0/10 for that quest in the new version anyway, I'll change it if it's a problem.

I've been slowly converting quest loading over to load from game instead of load by file, only just learned it should be faster and havne't gotten around to changing everything yet.

To those concerned, I've fixed it I just want a few more small changes put in first before I release the fix, can anyone remind me what are the specific files DEC has that override other mods?

somebody said it was in the dd assets files

\Data\meshes\devious\devices\plugsoulgemvag_go.nif

more in textures

\Data\textures\devious\cubemaps\

zad_shinycontrast_e.dds

zad_shinydull_e.dds

\Data\textures\devious\devices

plugsoulgem_d.dds

plugsoulgem_em.dds

plugsoulgem_n.dds

Crap, I didn't realize I was overwriting the old changelog when I wrote new changes, hope nobody needed to read those...

I'll remove the other files later, it wasn't all that important anyway. I'm concerned what will happen if I remove the plug assets without removing the plug from the mod, so I'll test those separately, but the shiney dds was removed at least.

I love hotfixes, I can get away with uploading changes without testing them (read: this release is untested)

Crap, I didn't realize I was overwriting the old changelog when I wrote new changes, hope nobody needed to read those...

I'll remove the other files later, it wasn't all that important anyway. I'm concerned what will happen if I remove the plug assets without removing the plug from the mod, so I'll test those separately, but the shiney dds was removed at least.

I love hotfixes, I can get away with uploading changes without testing them (read: this release is untested)

oh, nice, i'll test that right away

edit1:

so far, both the dhlp and temptress errors are gone, getting new message about a busy sexlab response when the sex was done posting a screenshot of the console message - ignore him not being in the picture, read the console as I paused for something else, wasn't expecting it-he was outside before coming in...

could be update lag, i'll check back on it, just an fyi for now

edit2:

ok sex with a traveling sister brought back the invalid race errors - she's nord, but I've had thwe bug since dec contact with the temptress...

gonna try a clean save, reinstall

post-436139-0-25701400-1446346418_thumb.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

oh, nice, i'll test that right away

edit1:

so far, both the dhlp and temptress errors are gone, getting new message about a busy sexlab response when the sex was done posting a screenshot of the console message - ignore him not being in the picture, read the console as I paused for something else, wasn't expecting it-he was outside before coming in...

could be update lag, i'll check back on it, just an fyi for now

edit2:

ok sex with a traveling sister brought back the invalid race errors - she's nord, but I've had thwe bug since dec contact with the temptress...

gonna try a clean save, reinstall

That's an actor is busy not the same as player is busy, if that actor is actively being used by sexlab, meaning they are or have recently had sex in the last ~4 seconds then that could show up. Probably just delayed reaction. They don't have to be on screen, although they should default to "too far away" before checking sexlab status.

I should note that old people are a race in skyrim, and old people are filtered out. Pretty sure chase put that in, not me, but I feel no urgency to change it.

If that's not it then more info is required on which NPC is causing the issue so I can investigate. You probably know already, but you can grab the ID of the NPC in question by clicking on them in console, pretty sure that console extension is still added by default as part of sexlab.