Testing version 13.13.9:

Fixed: Slow down after sex approach leading into sex (25 seconds faster on my end)

Fixed: Followers won't approach you when surrounded by NPCs even if they are invalid for attack

Fixed: small chance of getting the wrong gag type

Changed: Single plug is now possible to get from follower approach, although it lacks specific dialogue.

Changed: Pony suit updated to use DDi4 items

Changed: DEC gives sexlab more than one animation for sex (allows for animation swapping through sexlab controls) we

no longer need the single animation fix to get around a problem

More dialogue changes: conditions added to some dialogue to stop occurrences in odd combinations

I think I prevented this version from requiring a save clean, although it wouldn't hurt.

Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.13.9 Testing).7z

1 hour ago, Jappa123 said:

Great mod! but i have one question can i somehow set mcm menu to equip found items only on player not on follower ? i tried to set dom and sub but i feel like i it doesnt work

You should be able to set follower as sub negative value (-1) and they won't put items on themselves, but Its possible there's some bugged dialogue that ignores this that I haven't found needs fixing yet.

If you set follower to negative sub and still get dialogue where they put items on themselves, let me know what dialogue it was and I'll try to fix it.

3 hours ago, Verstort said:

You should be able to set follower as sub negative value (-1) and they won't put items on themselves, but Its possible there's some bugged dialogue that ignores this that I haven't found needs fixing yet.

If you set follower to negative sub and still get dialogue where they put items on themselves, let me know what dialogue it was and I'll try to fix it.

Works fine for now, btw any plans for content related to "Remember if you shot them" like punishment by equiping some items or something?

25 minutes ago, Jappa123 said:

Works fine for now, btw any plans for content related to "Remember if you shot them" like punishment by equiping some items or something?

Some content already exists, although you typically have to get your follower above a certain frustration threshold first. You can get put into an armbinder by the follower, gagged if you hit them with a shout.

I should add more outcomes though, not nearly as much variety as other parts of the mod.

2 hours ago, Verstort said:

Some content already exists, although you typically have to get your follower above a certain frustration threshold first. You can get put into an armbinder by the follower, gagged if you hit them with a shout.

I should add more outcomes though, not nearly as much variety as other parts of the mod.

Great! so basically i have to set frustration high to have high chance for "event" ? same goes for sub/dom settings is it safe to set it at max like follower being dom 50 follower being sub -30 etc?

@oh i just notice that values changing depends of choices 

Is there any combination of settings so that only followers approach for sex/adding devices, and that it happens without any causes? Basically to simulate follower slavery

Ok there is bug with armbinder equipping when i hit follower and she says that she was doing fine.... same happens when follower found item i both ways armbinders are invisible but in inventory its equipped, 

Its kinda random

when i shout on followers they only equip belt, no gag unfortunately :frown: 

I will test it a bit more and we will see, im not sure maybe problem is on my side, i feel like i had same problem with cursed loot few times 

@ i just test cursed loot event ~20 events no problems so i will keep testing DEC

One more question sometimes follower just give me sometimes without equipping and sometimes they equipping it right?

15 hours ago, Bobbert6996 said:

Is there any combination of settings so that only followers approach for sex/adding devices, and that it happens without any causes? Basically to simulate follower slavery

Sure, just set all the approach and slavery chances in the mod to zero. The followers have their own approach chance setting in the "Follower Dialogue" tab in the MCM. If you leave that on, then only followers will approach you (based on their current arousal) and no one else.

17 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Great! so basically i have to set frustration high to have high chance for "event" ? same goes for sub/dom settings is it safe to set it at max like follower being dom 50 follower being sub -30 etc?

@oh i just notice that values changing depends of choices 

Setting the dispositions that high makes some dialogue appear that wouldn't at lower levels, but it might also make some dialogue disappear, I think I remember some dialogue requires a range of 0-5, but my memory is poor.

17 hours ago, fhilgers said:

@Verstort:

After installing (clean install) the 13.13.9 version i cannot set the Bondage Dress and straitjacket Chance in Enslaved MCM Menu, both are grayed out.

I haven't finished those items. In 13.13.7/8 those items existed only in the MCM menu but you would never get them through actual item adding because they aren't actually in the mod yet.

I posted that info back when I released 13.13.7 but most users don't read pages back into a thread, and I didn't finish the items for .9, so I blocked it for now.

6 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Ok there is bug with armbinder equipping when i hit follower and she says that she was doing fine.... same happens when follower found item i both ways armbinders are invisible but in inventory its equipped, 

Its kinda random

when i shout on followers they only equip belt, no gag unfortunately :frown: 

I will test it a bit more and we will see, im not sure maybe problem is on my side, i feel like i had same problem with cursed loot few times 

@ i just test cursed loot event ~20 events no problems so i will keep testing DEC

One more question sometimes follower just give me sometimes without equipping and sometimes they equipping it right?

Can I get a papyrus log? Are you using DDi 4.0 or 3.3?

I'll check the gag interaction tonight, pretty sure it was working earlier...

Followers don't always put items on player, they sometimes just give them their items or put them on themselves. You can stop them putting stuff on themselves buy making their sub value negative, and you can increase the chance they put it on you instead of giving it by setting their dom higher and the player sub higher.

1 hour ago, RegisteredUser said:
17 hours ago, Bobbert6996 said:

Sure, just set all the approach and slavery chances in the mod to zero. The followers have their own approach chance setting in the "Follower Dialogue" tab in the MCM. If you leave that on, then only followers will approach you (based on their current arousal) and no one else.

I'll add, if you want more random approaches with fewer causes, reduce the max containers in follower dialogue to 1-5, set the max approach chance to some lower value like 5-15%, and set the exponent to 1. You'll get a more 'random' and 'anytime' experience with follower finding items. The default values create a cooldown effect where the player has to go dungeon diving for follower to find items, which I thought was more organic.

I want to mention something currently working in the .19 test version, and the older "stable" version, but which didn't work in the earlier beta version I had (13.13.0, I think).

"Asleep or Unconscious" (follower) npc's is Working! They'll awaken and want sex.

Same exact settings, slightly earlier version, I needed to wake them (either using the "resetai" cheat or talking about the sleeping tree).

I upgraded to the .19 version without cleanly saving, and stuff works better (great).

Besides being very grateful that it works now, I'm hoping you know what I'm talking about and will preserve this feature in the next version,

or possibly tell me what mod was blocking it?

--------

a new mod periodically tells me "onupdate"

around every ten seconds, On-screen (like it's a message I'm supposed to read).

It's soothing, like a clock, as long as it isn't some doomsday clock, hmm.

I have absolutely no idea which mod is speaking (It does not identify itself).

Ignore this paragraph if you want, I was just wishing someone reading this knew which mod it was from and how to turn it off.

OnUpdate

Ok so i did clean save and updated to newer version and shout encounter didnt change which means only belt equipped no gag, but hit encounter is basically opposite before invisable armbinder but equipped in inventory, now visible armbinder but not equipped in inventory in both ways bound animatino is not working :confused: i use ddi 4.0 i uploaded papyrus log from 5 min gameplay with both encounter included, my skyrim is heavy modded 250 mods but stable and no problems at all 

Papyrus.0.log

10 hours ago, 2dk2c said:

I want to mention something currently working in the .19 test version, and the older "stable" version, but which didn't work in the earlier beta version I had (13.13.0, I think).

"Asleep or Unconscious" (follower) npc's is Working! They'll awaken and want sex.

Same exact settings, slightly earlier version, I needed to wake them (either using the "resetai" cheat or talking about the sleeping tree).

I upgraded to the .19 version without cleanly saving, and stuff works better (great).

Besides being very grateful that it works now, I'm hoping you know what I'm talking about and will preserve this feature in the next version,

or possibly tell me what mod was blocking it?

--------

a new mod periodically tells me "onupdate"

around every ten seconds, On-screen (like it's a message I'm supposed to read).

It's soothing, like a clock, as long as it isn't some doomsday clock, hmm.

I have absolutely no idea which mod is speaking (It does not identify itself).

Ignore this paragraph if you want, I was just wishing someone reading this knew which mod it was from and how to turn it off.

OnUpdate

Sounds like a bug, but I might be able to leave it as a feature.

It doesn't really make sense for NPCs to suddenly wake up in the middle of the night because their spidey sense detects free pussy

as for OnUpdate, that's not DEC. DEC prints "onupdate time: {seconds}" every loop, but it doesn't print this to the screen but prints to the log and the console. I don't know what mod is printing that for you.

7 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Ok so i did clean save and updated to newer version and shout encounter didnt change which means only belt equipped no gag, but hit encounter is basically opposite before invisable armbinder but equipped in inventory, now visible armbinder but not equipped in inventory in both ways bound animatino is not working :confused: i use ddi 4.0 i uploaded papyrus log from 5 min gameplay with both encounter included, my skyrim is heavy modded 250 mods but stable and no problems at all 

Papyrus.0.log

I'll see if I can't find the problem tonight.

1 hour ago, Destroyah340 said:

Wanting to update DD Integration, Assets, & Expansion to 4.0 so I can try out Cursed Loot, so is DEC good to go on that or would I have to update DEC too? I'm still on 13.10.3

13.12.5 is DD4 compatible, 13.13.9 is even more DD4 compatible, using more DD4 items and API. I wouldn't use 13.10 its too old.

23 hours ago, Verstort said:

I'll see if I can't find the problem tonight.

Well i was playing around other mods today and i found out that my game/save is broken or something

1.Other mods that equip armbinder have exactly same problem visible armbinder not equipped in inventory and no animations - equiping through cursed loot event works fine but for example equipping through Devious Framework (DFW) leash game...

2.Well for no reason riften citizens start fighting rifteN guards(LUL)

3.I was doing some vanilla dungeon quest and i entered new area/cell and its was empty and after like 10 sec npc's(bandits) spawned.

Recently i updated ZaZ to 8.0 plus and installed Maria eden i had to start new game for Maria eden and looks like every save is broken, damn i will keep testing tomorrow

Its not like game is unplayable its completely playable but some mods features are not working and some weird things are happening which normally do not happen

@so i tried again with completely new game/save before i just back to 1 lvl save since i was lazy to setup mcm for every mod,so in new game equipping armbinder works fine.

12 hours ago, slutofshades said:

Getting an occassional error notification popup "[CDRE] ERR: SRR Installed but Period quest did not load!"

Can this be ignored? Is it due to running the Alpha 3b of SRR? Or is it a bigger problem?

I didn't even know there was an SRR alpha, maybe kenjoka has changed some of the old code and DEC needs to be updated.

Will investigate

Edit: Looks like mainquest and periodicquest are both still in the alpha, DEC should have detected them...

Edit2: I'm not getting the same error, DEC looks like it's correctly detecting the player is in enslaved whiterun.

Maybe try resetting mods detection in the DEC->Debug menu

This version requires DEC be cleaned from the save, and has no new content, only optimization/fixes. Feel free to skip it if you want to wait for more content and you don't care as much about the bugs it fixes, but I feel I should put this out before working on other things.

There was some overhauling here, high likelyhood of new bugs added that I haven't found in testing so far.

13.13.10:

Changed: optimizations to player item detection, speedup (~25% to ~10,000% faster, depending on wearing count)

Changed: some follower dialogues have been modified to require different flags to be available.

fixed: sex approach wouldn't happen with followers that weren't relationship lvl 3 (Serana)

fixed: for follower item approach, if they putt on a gag themselves, should lead to gag dialogue and not keep talking

fixed: DEC will no longer check for soft mod dependency twice when you first load the game

Changed: Prison Overhaul Patched will no longer work on old esp versions, which are no longer supported by Inte anyway

fixed: Prison Overhaul detection should be working again

changed: less log spam if users don't have certain mods installed

Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.13.10 Testing).7z

On 13/02/2018 at 5:04 PM, Verstort said:

I didn't even know there was an SRR alpha, maybe kenjoka has changed some of the old code and DEC needs to be updated.

Will investigate

Edit: Looks like mainquest and periodicquest are both still in the alpha, DEC should have detected them...

Edit2: I'm not getting the same error, DEC looks like it's correctly detecting the player is in enslaved whiterun.

Maybe try resetting mods detection in the DEC->Debug menu

Tried resetting Mod detection, no effect. Will try on a new game as I was planning on starting a fresh run anyway. If it still pops up, I'll see if i can resolve -why-, but I'd imagine its just a one off anomaly on that save file

42 minutes ago, slutofshades said:

Tried resetting Mod detection, no effect. Will try on a new game as I was planning on starting a fresh run anyway. If it still pops up, I'll see if i can resolve -why-, but I'd imagine its just a one off anomaly on that save file

I still don't know all the reasons DEC scripts won't update, but I have seen old saves on my machine fail to update scripts when it works on newer saves.

If you ever decide to visit that save again, give save cleaning DEC a shot, I would save clean SRR too if it doesn't mess with your save progression, might fix it.

Well, the error indeed seems isolated to that one save. a new game doesnt trip it up, and adding both to an existing save doesnt recreate the error either. So, consider it an anomoly. I'll have a look at cleansaving both, I do think that save has bigger underlying issues though since script delay has been clocked pretty high at some points on it. Thanks for having a look at it though Verstort.

Okay so 13.13.10 has a nasty little bug where the whole mod deadlocks under some conditions.

Here's the fix, no other changes except some work on player approaches follower dialogue, which isn't ready yet

You'll know you've deadlocked if the mod stops working, save clean or revert is all I got for those who have a deadlocked save though.

Edit: version 11 was removed because it was broken, go download v12 on the next page

1 hour ago, Verstort said:

Okay so 13.13.10 has a nasty little bug where the whole mod deadlocks under some conditions.

Here's the fix, no other changes except some work on player approaches follower dialogue, which isn't ready yet

You'll know you've deadlocked if the mod stops working, save clean or revert is all I got for those who have a deadlocked save though.

Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.13.11 Testing).7z

OK " 'zazkeywordeffectrefresh' is not loading, ", or clicking the Deviously etc MCM menu crashes instantly, or (instead of loading, I went coc qasmoke) the deviously-enslaved-mcm-menu-selection doesn't appear.

the zazkeywordeffectrefresh is pretty much where I am right now this exact second, but since the game is not running, maybe it'll fix itself when I restart it.

I doubt it, but nicer things have been known to happen.

EDiting...OK now it won't load at all.

I asked "Pdtwrapper" why and it won't load the save (yet) , and wants me to know that a name cannot begin with an equals-sign.

see attached

name.JPG

disembodied voices: Did I do a cleen-save? Well no, uh You've got to do a clean save!!

Yah I know but you said it was the same, so

<snip> Clean save!

Yeah OK