Oops, meant Skyrim/Data/Scripts, not Source.

Edit: here, packed with the rest of the mod.

One odd thing: that part that is giving you an error should only happen if the version number is < 2.0, are you sure you're running 2.X?

I don't really test ME anymore, maybe the latest version does something odd... Man I left this code in an appalling state, maybe I should just say ME doesn't work with DEC for now...

Placed it right & the error message doesn't appear anymore but I still don't get enslaved. The next message after it says its starting ME in the console is Clearing Helpless (I don't have Deviously Helpless so idk what Helpless means) then nothing happens & the game continues like normal. Here's the Papyrus log for this one

Papyrus.0.log

Don't blame you for not testing ME, its more problematic when other mods are being used than I expected, like how it makes it so being gagged doesn't let you talk at all no matter where the gag came from. I'm not comfortable with using any mod in a version that is in testing, beta, etc. so if I can't get ME to work with this version then whatever, I just want to make sure this mod is working fine for now before I start getting more mods later.

Last change before going to bed.

This version has a work around to bypass broken code, it won't work with ME 1.X anymore, not that you have that version or anyone here cares about it anymore, that version's been dead for ages.

Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. This ME 2.X code I wrote was written back before 2.1, maybe it doesn't work anymore.

Honestly I would just zero the chance of this mod starting ME, this is a workaround for a hack of a unmaintained feature, I wouldn't trust it. I really should download the new ME and test/fix DEC to work with it, but it's a hassle since I need to change my whole load order.

"Testing" could probably be removed from this version, I put it there conservatively, as I couldn't remember if I tested all the changes I put in or not, in this case I don't think I tested the threesome feature, but I don't think I made any changes that would ruin a save in 13.11

Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.11.2 Testing).7z

This version has a work around to bypass broken code, it won't work with ME 1.X anymore, not that you have that version or anyone here cares about it anymore, that version's been dead for ages.

Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. This ME 2.X code I wrote was written back before 2.1, maybe it doesn't work anymore.

Honestly I would just zero the chance of this mod starting ME, this is a workaround for a hack of a unmaintained feature, I wouldn't trust it. I really should download the new ME and test/fix DEC to work with it, but it's a hassle since I need to change my whole load order.

"Testing" could probably be removed from this version, I put it there conservatively, as I couldn't remember if I tested all the changes I put in or not, in this case I don't think I tested the threesome feature, but I don't think I made any changes that would ruin a save in 13.11

Does this require a clean save or I can just overwrite it by using NMM?

Does this require a clean save or I can just overwrite it by using NMM?

Overwriting should work fine here.

-----

I should point out to anyone reading this thread that I'm out of town starting tomorrow for a week, maybe shorter, maybe longer.

wow, new update.

Came back to play devious skyrim after 3 months. I found a problem I posted before is still there.

"trigger after all sex" function cannot be toggled off through mcm. Well, seems it is always on, cuz I have never toggled it on in my new game.

See, I triggered a sex scene from Curse Loot - Men demond sex, and got some devices put on me. By checking console log it's CRDE did it. :(

Hi, would it be possible to add a config option that would decrease the amount of stuff our followers say ?

Being interrupted when a follower finds some item has become a bit annoying (I've set it to trigger very often though, which is why I'm requesting this feature), even though they will most likely lock yourself or themselves depending on sub / dom stats.

How about adding an option that removes most of the "forced greetings" and leave us with two options :

- The sub follower finds some items, lock themselves and may ask for sex depending on arousal.

- The dom follower finds some items, silently lock you in it (if you're not already wearing it), say one general line (one of the already available ones, like "Wow I didn't think this would suit you") and may ask for sex or straight up rape you if they're horny. When the follower silently locks you in some devices, they may strip you first, and a notification could appear at the top left of the screen saying "<name> silently locks you in some device(s)".

Haven't been on cuz Irma knocked my power out all week long, am finally back & able to play this mod more, but something else is happening. I installed & configured this mod to a save while inside Breezehome & while outside, it behaves normally like it should as per the setting changes you suggested before. After traveling to another city like Windhelm, no one approaches me tho. I watch the console & it gets as far as choosing the NPC & showing what it rolled for enslave & sex convos, but then it stops right there. It doesn't show which convo was chosen like its supposed to & it doesn't say the NPC is coming for me with whatever time they have left like it does when initially leaving Breezehome & staying inside Whiterun. I'm still currently testing what's going on but if you have an idea by the time u see this, pls share with me. Also I haven't updated to the version u posted a week ago cuz was scared if it would cause other problems, plus I lost power since last Sunday until today.

Is there an option to keep your current collar without the enslavement sequence replacing it with another collar - specifically the Slut Collar and the iron nipple rings collar? 

Also is there any way to keep bandits from using the posture collar when enslaving?  It's frankly immersion breaking in a place like Skyrim to see a posture collar instead of the usual metal/leather collar. 

wow, new update.

Came back to play devious skyrim after 3 months. I found a problem I posted before is still there.

"trigger after all sex" function cannot be toggled off through mcm. Well, seems it is always on, cuz I have never toggled it on in my new game.

See, I triggered a sex scene from Curse Loot - Men demond sex, and got some devices put on me. By checking console log it's CRDE did it. sad.png

Cannot replicate. The value is default off and correctly detects when sex is not started by DEC and does nothing. Toggling on then off, still works when off on my end.

Does the same thing happen on a new game? Can I get a papyrus log?

Hi, would it be possible to add a config option that would decrease the amount of stuff our followers say ?

Being interrupted when a follower finds some item has become a bit annoying (I've set it to trigger very often though, which is why I'm requesting this feature), even though they will most likely lock yourself or themselves depending on sub / dom stats.

How about adding an option that removes most of the "forced greetings" and leave us with two options :

- The sub follower finds some items, lock themselves and may ask for sex depending on arousal.

- The dom follower finds some items, silently lock you in it (if you're not already wearing it), say one general line (one of the already available ones, like "Wow I didn't think this would suit you") and may ask for sex or straight up rape you if they're horny. When the follower silently locks you in some devices, they may strip you first, and a notification could appear at the top left of the screen saying "<name> silently locks you in some device(s)".

I might put in the option for followers to put items on themselves if they find something.

Haven't been on cuz Irma knocked my power out all week long, am finally back & able to play this mod more, but something else is happening.

I installed & configured this mod to a save while inside Breezehome & while outside, it behaves normally like it should as per the setting changes you suggested before. After traveling to another city like Windhelm, no one approaches me tho. I watch the console & it gets as far as choosing the NPC & showing what it rolled for enslave & sex convos, but then it stops right there. It doesn't show which convo was chosen like its supposed to & it doesn't say the NPC is coming for me with whatever time they have left like it does when initially leaving Breezehome & staying inside Whiterun.

I'm still currently testing what's going on but if you have an idea by the time u see this, pls share with me. Also I haven't updated to the version u posted a week ago cuz was scared if it would cause other problems, plus I lost power since last Sunday until today.

Cannot replicate on my end. Can I have a papyrus log that shows it working and then not working?

Is there an option to keep your current collar without the enslavement sequence replacing it with another collar - specifically the Slut Collar and the iron nipple rings collar? 

Also is there any way to keep bandits from using the posture collar when enslaving?  It's frankly immersion breaking in a place like Skyrim to see a posture collar instead of the usual metal/leather collar. 

DEC doesn't enslave the player, only starts other mods that have enslavement. Cannot write because this happens on the side of the enslavement mod, not on the side of DEC.

Ask whichever mod author to put it in their mod. Sounds like SD+ so skyrimll.

i see that you have 13.11.2 in a linked post with testing behind it, but it isnt under the main downloads. i was wondering what was new in 13.11.2.

Should be nothing but two very minor changes to attempt to get Maria eden working for Destroyah340

Nothing else

i see that you have 13.11.2 in a linked post with testing behind it, but it isnt under the main downloads. i was wondering what was new in 13.11.2.

Should be nothing but two very minor changes to attempt to get Maria eden working for Destroyah340

Nothing else

sounds good.

got a question, is there a possibility to get both the boot sliders activated, and a possible gag sliders?

the boots one would allow to increase or decrease a set type depending on your play style. the gag one since some people use better vampires, which allows you to use blood potions instead of feeding, would allow you to set the ring and panel gag as higher priorities vs the ball gags.

i did notice that when it tries to use the pony multi option, if the player either has the slave/slut collar from dcur, or no collar (but has anything else equipped such as a belt, it fails to equip anything.

when getting the pony multi:

when wearing the slave/slut collar it says it is blocked from removing it.

when wearing a belt but no collar, it says that the player is not wearing a collar and stops trying to equip items.

when wearing a removable collar/harness it removes them and sometimes stops equipping items in the set.

also where would i post about the belt that is part of the pony set to point out that it doesnt have a body slide option for uunp?

got a question, is there a possibility to get both the boot sliders activated, and a possible gag sliders?

the boots one would allow to increase or decrease a set type depending on your play style. the gag one since some people use better vampires, which allows you to use blood potions instead of feeding, would allow you to set the ring and panel gag as higher priorities vs the ball gags.

I'll look into it tonight.

i did notice that when it tries to use the pony multi option, if the player either has the slave/slut collar from dcur, or no collar (but has anything else equipped such as a belt, it fails to equip anything.

when wearing a belt but no collar, it says that the player is not wearing a collar and stops trying to equip items.

when wearing a removable collar/harness it removes them and sometimes stops equipping items in the set.

Does it? I thought it would error with just the one item in the way and continue putting on the rest...

Not sure what that no collar belt thing is, can I get a log?

also where would i post about the belt that is part of the pony set to point out that it doesnt have a body slide option for uunp?

Off the top of my head, I think that's the pony hip harness thing from ZAZ. I don't recall if any zaz armor comes with bodyslider functionality, so porobably any mod that does add the functionality for you, in your load order, is missing a slider for that one item because it gets used so infrequently.

Need to recheck later.

I'll look into it tonight.

Does it? I thought it would error with just the one item in the way and continue putting on the rest...

Not sure what that no collar belt thing is, can I get a log?

Off the top of my head, I think that's the pony hip harness thing from ZAZ. I don't recall if any zaz armor comes with bodyslider functionality, so porobably any mod that does add the functionality for you, in your load order, is missing a slider for that one item because it gets used so infrequently.

Need to recheck later.

when i first noticed that it wouldnt put items on my character and checked the console it said, removecurrentcollar called but actorRef is not wearing collar. i did have a belt equipped at the time. since then i have lowered the probability for it to equip the pony set.

unfortunately i dont have a current log to share, i had to reload my computer and lost the logs. only reason i know about the collar issues, and what the console said is i wrote it down.

when i first noticed that it wouldnt put items on my character and checked the console it said, removecurrentcollar called but actorRef is not wearing collar. i did have a belt equipped at the time. since then i have lowered the probability for it to equip the pony set.

unfortunately i dont have a current log to share, i had to reload my computer and lost the logs. only reason i know about the collar issues, and what the console said is i wrote it down.

Oh THAT. That's fine, not a real error. I just ended up calling the function without checking first if the player even has a collar to remove, since the function does it anyway (cutting out redundant code helps keep DEC lighter).

That 'error' should always happen if the player isn't wearing a collar before it fires.

Oh THAT. That's fine, not a real error. I just ended up calling the function without checking first if the player even has a collar to remove, since the function does it anyway (cutting out redundant code helps keep DEC lighter).

That 'error' should always happen if the player isn't wearing a collar before it fires.

i do remember that if i saw it show that in the console it wouldnt equip items.

i have also had the "what do you..." pop up a few times when i chose the "what do you have in mind" when i see that one i know that my follower is going to add a gag on top of what ever was originally going to be equipped, i find it funny when the follower says something to the effect of "shut up while i get this set up" and "this will keep you from nagging me"

hope there is more along the lines for the sub/dom lvls

Anyone have the issue where a transparent collar is equipped?  I usually have the "can not wear two collars" message when I get it.  I most often, 90% of the time, show a pet collar in inventory, but nothing else.  So I'm recieving two collars but the transparent one does not show in inventory.  I can not unequip it via cursed loot's "free me".  This happens nearly ever time I say I'm not a slave and they tell me I need a reminder.  I even set the chance for collars to 0 percent. 

Ok, I went to the previous version and I'm guessing the hidden devises is intentional.  How far back in versions do I have to go to be rid of this?  Mainly because some collars I don't like and it seems no matter what I disable, the mod equips what it wants anyway.  Still don't get why the transparent collar.  Am I getting the same one every time?  I have no idea.  I've been given a strip collar that would not equip because of this transparent collar and I have been given a slave collar that would not equip for the same reason. 

i have also had the "what do you..." pop up a few times when i chose the "what do you have in mind" when i see that one i know that my follower is going to add a gag on top of what ever was originally going to be equipped, i find it funny when the follower says something to the effect of "shut up while i get this set up" and "this will keep you from nagging me"

hope there is more along the lines for the sub/dom lvls

If I can think of any to add, slow to write new dialogue.

Anyone have the issue where a transparent collar is equipped?  I usually have the "can not wear two collars" message when I get it.  I most often, 90% of the time, show a pet collar in inventory, but nothing else.  So I'm recieving two collars but the transparent one does not show in inventory.  I can not unequip it via cursed loot's "free me".  This happens nearly ever time I say I'm not a slave and they tell me I need a reminder.  I even set the chance for collars to 0 percent. 

Ok, I went to the previous version and I'm guessing the hidden devises is intentional.  How far back in versions do I have to go to be rid of this?  Mainly because some collars I don't like and it seems no matter what I disable, the mod equips what it wants anyway.  Still don't get why the transparent collar.  Am I getting the same one every time?  I have no idea.  I've been given a strip collar that would not equip because of this transparent collar and I have been given a slave collar that would not equip for the same reason. 

Well that's new. DEC should only put on regular DD enabled colars from mods you have.

I'm guessing you uninstalled some mods without resetting mod detection. DEC only updates items it can use from other mods when you first install it, when you manually reset mods detection or if you leave it on when you load a save. If you didn't reset mods, and you uninstalled a mod like PetCollar, then DEC might still think the collar exists in your game, maybe that's how the bug showed up.

Otherwise you could give me a papyrus log of such an event, maybe some debug in there explaining more.

Well that's new. DEC should only put on regular DD enabled colars from mods you have.

I'm guessing you uninstalled some mods without resetting mod detection. DEC only updates items it can use from other mods when you first install it, when you manually reset mods detection or if you leave it on when you load a save. If you didn't reset mods, and you uninstalled a mod like PetCollar, then DEC might still think the collar exists in your game, maybe that's how the bug showed up.

Otherwise you could give me a papyrus log of such an event, maybe some debug in there explaining more.

Papyrus.0.log

Thanks for responding so quickly.  First, I got ebonite arm and leg cuffs.  They show on the character and there are a set of each in my inventory.  But the ones in the inventory are not equipped.  It appears that I got two sets each and one, the one visible on character, is not showing in my inventory.  Then I got collared.  There again, a transparent one on my character and a collar in my inventory with the message about not wearing two collars at once. 

I reset the mods list in DEC just before all this happened. 

DD is complaining that it's trying to equip two collars at once? not sure what the problem is there it looks fine from my code side.

[09/26/2017 - 01:25:31AM] [CRDE] single roll: gloveboot/armbind/collar/gag/harn/belt/cuffs/ankle (0/0/55/4/0/0/0/0/) roll:43
[09/26/2017 - 01:25:31AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0A083137)>]: Miner got 10 exposure for  watching sex of Lia
[09/26/2017 - 01:25:31AM] [Zad]: EquipDevice called for Black Ebonite Collar
[09/26/2017 - 01:25:31AM] [Zad]: Acquired mutex, equipping Black Ebonite Collar
[09/26/2017 - 01:25:31AM] FE55 - Trysteal Orcish Sword of Burning Anzahl 1
[09/26/2017 - 01:25:31AM] [Zad]: ReEquipExistingDevices() is working:2
[09/26/2017 - 01:25:31AM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()
[09/26/2017 - 01:25:31AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Lia: Black Ebonite Collar)
[09/26/2017 - 01:25:31AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0A083137)>]: Miner got 10 exposure for  watching sex of Lia
[09/26/2017 - 01:25:31AM] [Zad]: No menus are open. Equipping silently.
[09/26/2017 - 01:25:31AM] [Zad]: Actor attempted to equip multiple Collars simultaneously ([Keyword <zad_DeviousCollar (11003DF7)>]).
[09/26/2017 - 01:25:31AM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()
[09/26/2017 - 01:25:31AM] SlaveTats: Beginning synchronization for Lia
[09/26/2017 - 01:25:31AM] SlaveTats: Nothing has changed. Cancelling synchronization.
[09/26/2017 - 01:25:31AM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Lia: Black Ebonite Collar)

But there was a small error on the cuffs.

[09/26/2017 - 01:23:07AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(): Detected/fixed broken item state. Lia has rendered Arm Cuffs in inventory still.
[09/26/2017 - 01:23:07AM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Lia: Black Ebonite Cuffs (Arms))
[09/26/2017 - 01:23:07AM] [Zad]: ReEquipExistingDevices() is working:2
[09/26/2017 - 01:23:07AM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()
[09/26/2017 - 01:23:07AM] Error: Mismatched types assigning to variable named "::NoneVar"
stack:
    .pf_crde_sexnotslaveitemsadded.Fragment_1() - "pf_crde_sexnotslaveitemsadded.psc" Line 10

The top of that snippet suggests that DD found a problem and tried to fix it. Oddly I get the fragment error after DEC runs the function and tried to add the cuffs.

But if I'm reading the error right, it's irrelevant. It's just papyrus complaining that I'm not collecting the return result of the function. This error is raised after the function is done, we've already done what we want to do and it's complaining at the end. Unless there's some oddball state machine blackmagic fixing this error should only result in a smaller log and a larger fragment file, but no difference in behavior. Here's a fix though just in case you want to try it (put in Skyrim/Data/Scripts or your DEC folder in MO)

Otherwise I'm attributing this problem with DD. All DEC does is call DD functions, the rest happens on DD's end. Maybe there's something else to be learned from a save file but I doubt it.

pf_crde_sexnotslaveitemsadded.pex

The top of that snippet suggests that DD found a problem and tried to fix it. Oddly I get the fragment error after DEC runs the function and tried to add the cuffs.

But if I'm reading the error right, it's irrelevant. It's just papyrus complaining that I'm not collecting the return result of the function. This error is raised after the function is done, we've already done what we want to do and it's complaining at the end. Unless there's some oddball state machine blackmagic fixing this error should only result in a smaller log and a larger fragment file, but no difference in behavior. Here's a fix though just in case you want to try it (put in Skyrim/Data/Scripts or your DEC folder in MO)

Otherwise I'm attributing this problem with DD. All DEC does is call DD functions, the rest happens on DD's end. Maybe there's something else to be learned from a save file but I doubt it.

I did two things and it now seems to be working properly.  I manually installed all the DD components and I used the script you provided. 

Thank you for all your help.  I love your mod.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Thanks for responding so quickly.  First, I got ebonite arm and leg cuffs.  They show on the character and there are a set of each in my inventory.  But the ones in the inventory are not equipped.  It appears that I got two sets each and one, the one visible on character, is not showing in my inventory.  Then I got collared.  There again, a transparent one on my character and a collar in my inventory with the message about not wearing two collars at once. 

I reset the mods list in DEC just before all this happened. 

i have had the arm and leg cuffs, after removing them, still show on my toon. the way to remove the ones that are shown as being worn but not actually equipped is to:

1. remove everything from your inventory.

2. open the console and click on your toon

3. use the showinventory command

4. look for what ever says worn

5 yous the removeitem <id> command on everything worn except the one that ends in 40f0c since that is the device hider.

hope that helps in the future.

i have a recomendation for the "not now who ever you are <to do...> "

it could say something like "lets talk about this later (followers name)"

i think that would work for both asking for sex and finding items.

i also have an idea for the yes master/mistress line based on player submissive

when reaching max submissiveness the line could go from yes master/mistress to thank you master/mistress.

not sure if it would be doable but i do know the followers when submissive and asking for sex do say thank you master/mistress.

I'm stumped. The MCM menu for DEC refuses to show itself. I've done 3 clean saves. I've tried 3 versions. I've used the player.setstage code to make all the MCM menus to show. I removed all the script-heavy mods. I've lit candles to St. Jude. Nothing is working for me. I know it should work because I had the mod working a few months back. What am I missing?