I haven't replicated the follower saying they hate being called master/mistress when they enjoy being dom though... Need to test some more.

i have had the stats for my follower at

dom 50

sub -20

player dom -20

player sub 50

and have gotten the calling them master/mistress ruins the mood, havent gotten it with 13.11.4 yet but i did get it with 13.11.1.

in my play throughs it is rare to get it with those stats but it has happened.

This sounds odd, but the latest 11.4 isnt showing up in the MCM. This is a new game, with some reloads and restarts.

Edit: nevermind, was a fluke. Between Skyrim or me ><

There's a lag for DEC showing up in the menu, it needs to run some code before it can load the MCM or the MCM will hang.

Probably just the lag.

Hi,

I haven't seen posts asking this but does Deviously Helpless conflict with this mod?

Or rather, what are the differences between this mod and Deviously Helpless, besides DH being no longer updated?

DEC randomly (based on many factors, appearance, npc mood and arousal, location) causes approaches for sex and enslavement, dialogue centered, and for non-hostile NPCs. Helpless is constant approaches from hostile NPC within range, armbinder/yoke required, and just rape with item stealing I think (last I played with it).

There should be no overlap with functionality, you can play with both without issue.

I haven't replicated the follower saying they hate being called master/mistress when they enjoy being dom though... Need to test some more.

dom 50

sub -20

player dom -20

player sub 50

and have gotten the calling them master/mistress ruins the mood, havent gotten it with 13.11.4 yet but i did get it with 13.11.1.

By any change was this with more than one follower nearby?

dom 50

sub -20

player dom -20

player sub 50

By any change was this with more than one follower nearby?

no, it was just with serana. as i use her more then any other follower in the game.

edit: the last time i had it happen the values changed to

dom 30

sub 0

player dom -20

player sub 50

the change was -20 to dom and + 20 to sub for serana when it happened. i just changed them back to what i set them at before the conversation with her.

Hi Verstort,

First I'd like to thank you for such an awesome piece of work. I respect how long this must've taken you to make and all the detail that's been put into this.

I have, however, run into an issue. Whenever I hit my follower in combat, the mod doesn't seem to recognize it. After combat, I'll see a console entry stating: "master has been hit by player: 0 times" (not sure if the quote is exact, but it's something along those lines). The follower won't talk to me at all about it afterward; everything just continues as though I've done nothing.

I've noticed that if I attack the follower out of combat, I'll see entries stating that he's been hit by a damage spell, but they don't seem to lead to any result.

It's probably worth noting that all other follower-related functions seem to work well; he'll find devices and ask for sex, he just won't notice that he's been hit.

I've also noted something odd about the follower aliases in the crdePlayerMonitor quest. The first one is set as "NONE" while the second and third point at the player (14). Their corresponding quest variables point to the aliases. There is, however, an alias called "nearestFriend1" in crdeNPCMonitor that is set to my follower's ID.

This issue is consistent even when my modlist is stripped to the bare minimums: SexLab, SexLab Aroused, Zaz Animations, the three Devious Devices mods, SkyUI, UIExtensions, RaceMenu, Deviously Enslaved, and Alternate Start.

Once again, thank you for this gem.

Hitting follower out of combat should do nothing currently, although I can change that now that I think of it... why would they not be angry out of combat...?

Follower being NONE is likely the cause, as the hit detection requires the alias to have active code. Not sure why it would be NONE I'll take another look, sounds like its a temporary thing or you wouldn't get notifications for them being hit otherwise. 2 and 3 being player is normal when you have never had more than one follower, player is default because some code doesn't work if the default is NONE rather than an actor.

Hey, its been a while again. I apologize over not responding to your last post to me about DEC not triggering any convos, I blew the issue off mainly due to wanting to explore other mods a bit more along with other games. After finishing that stuff tho, I attempted to recreate the issue I brought up last time (DEC working only in Whiterun, then stops triggering convos correctly after fast traveling to other cities, being stuck at the "OnUpdateTimer" line in the console). Wanted to tell you that I was unable to recreate it as well after all the time that has passed since I first posted about it. Not only did the convos trigger properly at different locations, they even gave me the enslavement one after setting the chance of it to 10%. I'm not sure where to go about it from here, maybe because its been so long something in the game resolved itself??? I doubt it but just in case, I will leave a log here of my attempt to recreate the issue. If there's anything off about it, let me know what I can do. Also I still haven't updated DEC to the version you posted way back before out of fear of screwing something up, but I plan to do so if the issue comes back or when I have gotten a hold on other mods issues as well.

Papyrus.0.log

I have an idea of playing a healer class that is relying heavily on her follower in combat. The sideeffect is that he is periodically sexually abusing her. Can it be recreated with this mod?

i have had it work to the limits of what skyrim will alloy you to play a healer, and the mod will make the follower happy with you (healing the follower will lower their frustration with you) so the wouldn't, imo, abuse their healer.

i maybe seeing weird results from it, but the follower seems to be a bit nicer, for a while after the healing.

after healing them you can open the console and will see it say "follower was hit by a non hostile spell, assuming (insert spell name used here)" and if you check their frustration it will have gone down. at least in my game it does and goes into the negative, not sure if that is suppose to happen.

as for settings i would set them to:

follower dom: 30+

follower sub: -20

player dom: -20 to 0

player sub: 0 to 30+

reason for the follower at those settings is to make them dominate and not want to lock things on themselves, the player settings for rp as a sub since your toon would know with out the follower they wouldnt be getting that far.

hope that helps you with some ideas

Hey, its been a while again. I apologize over not responding to your last post to me about DEC not triggering any convos, I blew the issue off mainly due to wanting to explore other mods a bit more along with other games. After finishing that stuff tho, I attempted to recreate the issue I brought up last time (DEC working only in Whiterun, then stops triggering convos correctly after fast traveling to other cities, being stuck at the "OnUpdateTimer" line in the console).

Wanted to tell you that I was unable to recreate it as well after all the time that has passed since I first posted about it. Not only did the convos trigger properly at different locations, they even gave me the enslavement one after setting the chance of it to 10%. I'm not sure where to go about it from here, maybe because its been so long something in the game resolved itself??? I doubt it but just in case, I will leave a log here of my attempt to recreate the issue. If there's anything off about it, let me know what I can do. Also I still haven't updated DEC to the version you posted way back before out of fear of screwing something up, but I plan to do so if the issue comes back or when I have gotten a hold on other mods issues as well.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

I see nothing wrong with this log.

Probably just a fluke then.

I have an idea of playing a healer class that is relying heavily on her follower in combat. The sideeffect is that he is periodically sexually abusing her. Can it be recreated with this mod?

Healslut roleplay?

Not against the idea of a dom follower expecting healing, interesting idea that fits well enough I think, just not sure how many players would find it as healing isn't the most interesting way to play or popular.

Sexual abuse is kinda vague, if you mean punish for failrue to heal well enough sure. If you meant something more than than I need details.

Healslut roleplay?

Not against the idea of a dom follower expecting healing, interesting idea that fits well enough I think, just not sure how many players would find it as healing isn't the most interesting way to play or popular.

Sexual abuse is kinda vague, if you mean punish for failrue to heal well enough sure. If you meant something more than than I need details.

by sexual abuse I mean the follower periodically demands sex (for his troubles) or just forces sex (like once in a game day). Forcing sex (under some circumstances) looks like the idea of this mod, but the idea is pretty specific as to who gets to be the aggressor, and how often it happens. Are there options to make it work?

it is a harder play through then normal and isnt as fun as a destruction, illusion/conjouration play through as a mage. i have worked in the healing part as more of a paladin/ holy knight type of play through. where you use the restooration spells to either heal you, your follower or use the dawnguard sun damage spells along with the fear undead spells it becomes more fun.

as for a true priest type of play it is very hard to really enjoy it early on with no follower. when you get a follower such as a tanky type of follower ie lydia or jordis it makes it a bit more bareable. but with the dominate follower might be more enjoyable.

one of my currently active play throughs has my db as more of an unholy knight/paladin, since she is a vampire, she still uses stendar's aura spell to damage undead, and wears steel plate armor as the armor of choice since it looks cool, she also uses some conjouration spells such as the raise dead spells, making it more immursive (to me at least). she serves, sub to, only 1 follower, that being serana.

i found a bug. and im not sure if you know about it or not.

when setting the rubber doll collar as the only one avalible for use, it equips the slut collar from dcur, even though i have it set to 0 for its probability to use, i have looked at the console log and even the console shows 0/0/0/50/0/0/0/0 (the 50 is the location for rubber doll collar) and it tells me that it equips the slut collar. it doesnt have an issue equipping the pet, slave, or when i set it to the slut collar, just the rubber doll collar.

and for a question for you.

is it possible to get a feature for being able to, as a sub player with a dom follower, to beg your follower for sex?

i do know if you are a slave, with sd+ you can beg the master for sex. but that part doesn't trigger with your follower when you get the master/mistress line from sd+.

it could be on a once per day, but would require wearing a chastity belt for a full 24hr period to activate.

i found a bug. and im not sure if you know about it or not.

when setting the rubber doll collar as the only one avalible for use, it equips the slut collar from dcur, even though i have it set to 0 for its probability to use, i have looked at the console log and even the console shows 0/0/0/50/0/0/0/0 (the 50 is the location for rubber doll collar) and it tells me that it equips the slut collar. it doesnt have an issue equipping the pet, slave, or when i set it to the slut collar, just the rubber doll collar.

The never ending bug?

I've fixed this bug like 5 times already, yet there always seems to be one of the outcomes out of alignment or order. This is what I get for not testing each one individually I guess....

I'll see if I get the same

Huh, completely new bug, not just misalignment. No wonder I've never seen a doll collar from follower finding stuff before now...

Thanks for reporting it btw

is it possible to get a feature for being able to, as a sub player with a dom follower, to beg your follower for sex?

i do know if you are a slave, with sd+ you can beg the master for sex. but that part doesn't trigger with your follower when you get the master/mistress line from sd+.

it could be on a once per day, but would require wearing a chastity belt for a full 24hr period to activate.

Player approaching follower for extra functionality (asking for release, sex, adding items to them, demanding something of them, ect) has been on my todo list for a long time, but dialogue is something I have to be in the right mood for.

I haven't been in the mood to write new dialogue for a while now, hardly any motivation to do anything regarding DEC actually...

Patchnotes for new Version say "

• (don't forget to reset mods detection)"

So if i push the button in MCM for Mod Detection it show me its active but it stay like that forever. There is no On Screen Message that its done or that after some time this MCM Button is inactive again.

Happens with a new Game and also with a older Save.

So how do i know if this Mod Reset works or not?

So if i push the button in MCM for Mod Detection it show me its active but it stay like that forever. There is no On Screen Message that its done or that after some time this MCM Button is inactive again.

You bring up a good point, the mod doesn't give a notification for when it resets... should probably put that in.

But the button sticking is normal. The button has triple functionality.

If you press it then un-press it, it should reset mods once. If you leave it on, it should also recheck mods every save load until you turn it off, which is more hands off and a good idea if you change your load order frequently, but puts a minor strain on every save load.

I wanted to give users the option of resetting manually only when they want to, rather than every save load, in case they are running slower machines with many other mods fighting for script engine time at the start of a  save load.

You bring up a good point, the mod doesn't give a notification for when it resets... should probably put that in.

But the button sticking is normal. The button has triple functionality.

If you press it then un-press it, it should reset mods once. If you leave it on, it should also recheck mods every save load until you turn it off, which is more hands off and a good idea if you change your load order frequently, but puts a minor strain on every save load.

I wanted to give users the option of resetting manually only when they want to, rather than every save load, in case they are running slower machines with many other mods fighting for script engine time at the start of a  save load.

Thanks for explaining that. Never thought this Button works like that.

And some sort of Notification after Reset is done would really be nice ;)

Hello, I have been playing with this mod for a little bit, and getting lots of walk-up NPC converstations, but I haven't been able to get a slavery conversation.  My PC is naked with a collar and leg and arm bindings, but no npc's have interacted with a slavery conversation.  I even have the chance pushed up to 100%.  

Not sure what I am missing, and why I have not getting any slavery conversations.   Suggestions?

Hello, I have been playing with this mod for a little bit, and getting lots of walk-up NPC converstations, but I haven't been able to get a slavery conversation.  My PC is naked with a collar and leg and arm bindings, but no npc's have interacted with a slavery conversation.  I even have the chance pushed up to 100%.  

Not sure what I am missing, and why I have not getting any slavery conversations.   Suggestions?

Assuming you have debug turned on (which is the default) you can either post your papyrus log here (as a file please) or read through your console (using pageup to scroll) for clues.

Keep in mind guards aren't eligible. I think the default morality is set high enough that half of normal NPCs in vanilla are ineligible (I use a mod to add so many NPCs I don't notice this anymore). My second bet would be that an item you are wearing has a blocking keyword, which locks enslavement because not all mods that use that keyword allow for the item to be forcefully removed. Third guess, followers lock enslavement unless they are wearing lots of bondage themselves.

The log should give a reason for enslavement being locked, though. The console window, which you can open with ~ key, should have a live copy of the debug from DEC too and the reason if you don't have papyrus log set in your config file.

I still haven't had to recreate my past problem with DEC but a new & worse one has appeared. I need to know if there is a conflict with this mod & SL Kidnapped Redux by vinfamy. I reverted to a save from before I activated that mod in-game in order to properly test out new mods I wanted like DEC & Submissive Lola because of all the bugs Kidnapped gave me in the past. Now I reactivated it with the same settings I used originally & it doesn't work right in an even worse way.

The same old bugs happen like the wrong groups coming after me but now even when I get the right groups, it still doesn't work. Example, Vampire groups don't rape me or even talk to me. They do however use DEC's functions that's only supposed to work on non-hostile civilian NPCs like demanding sex outta me through a conversation tree. Another example, one group of mages did rape me but not for the whole time they're supposed to (as set in the perversion/exhaustion settings) & another mages group stopped after 1 single threesome animation & let DEC take over.

So does DEC conflict with Kidnapped? If not, what can I do to fix this problem? I can submit a log if that helps when you need one?

I need to know if there is a conflict with this mod & SL Kidnapped Redux by vinfamy. I reverted to a save from before I activated that mod in-game in order to properly test out new mods I wanted like DEC & Submissive Lola because of all the bugs Kidnapped gave me in the past. Now I reactivated it with the same settings I used originally & it doesn't work right in an even worse way.

The same old bugs happen like the wrong groups coming after me but now even when I get the right groups, it still doesn't work. Example, Vampire groups don't rape me or even talk to me. They do however use DEC's functions that's only supposed to work on non-hostile civilian NPCs like demanding sex outta me through a conversation tree. Another example, one group of mages did rape me but not for the whole time they're supposed to (as set in the perversion/exhaustion settings) & another mages group stopped after 1 single threesome animation & let DEC take over.

So does DEC conflict with Kidnapped? If not, what can I do to fix this problem? I can submit a log if that helps when you need one?

I haven't played with kidnapped since it got remade. I don't know what DEC would do to break kidnapped except maybe throw the DHLP before kidnapped does...

I mean you could try disabling DEC through the MCM and wait for another attack and see if you get different outcomes. Without a log I'm guessing until I can download kidnapped and test it myself.

I haven't played with kidnapped since it got remade. I don't know what DEC would do to break kidnapped except maybe throw the DHLP before kidnapped does...

I mean you could try disabling DEC through the MCM and wait for another attack and see if you get different outcomes. Without a log I'm guessing until I can download kidnapped and test it myself.

Man Skyrim sure loves keeping me from finding out what's wrong because after making this post & seeing your reply, I went back to my save to recreate the issue for a log. Same group kidnapped me & took me to the same place, but this time the mod worked exactly how it was supposed to & DEC didn't interfere. I have a log for the whole thing but am not sure what good it'd do since its probably filled with Kidnapped stuff & less DEC stuff than I was expecting.

Another thing though, this time I did do something different. I usually kill any males or creatures who try to watch me get raped in whatever hideout they take me to with the kill console command cuz its a turn off for me to have any men or animals/creatures around during lesbian sex (just my tastes really) but this time I didn't do it until halfway through the raping event where my character starts liking it. I also used the unequip command for all the women coming for me during it cuz why not right? Maybe using the console commands early on is what fucked it up??? What do you think?

Also I do have the logs from when DEC & Kidnapped were screwing up, problem is that there are 4 of them from different playthrough times at different lengths (all occurring on the same day mind you) & some might not have even be the log from the playthrough(s) where I had the conflicts so I would have to try to sift through them to find which one is the most accurate one (me, someone who doesn't know how to read a Papryus Log). Would you want me to try providing one of these logs or would you want the one from my attempt to recreate the problems I had that failed to appear again?