Wonder if there would be a way to have abusers coming up and ripping off the character's clothes, either stealing them from you or destroying them?

I mean... Sexlab Rape's a thing, then with... Defeat you can have them at least unequip/throw them on the ground. Don't think them destroying them outright's possible, though a couple of the sexlab/devious series let them steal them and you can go get them back.

Wonder if there would be a way to have abusers coming up and ripping off the character's clothes, either stealing them from you or destroying them?

I mean... Sexlab Rape's a thing, then with... Defeat you can have them at least unequip/throw them on the ground. Don't think them destroying them outright's possible, though a couple of the sexlab/devious series let them steal them and you can go get them back.

Well you already have people walking up to you calling you a slave and telling you to strip off and equipping devices as they leave, couldn't they say "Slaves don't need clothes" as they are at it and steal from you. Apart from Defeat I haven't found any mods that steal from you like that. What one were you thinking of?

Be great if they said dialog as the devices get added, "here's a souvenir" "you seem to enjoy wriggling around, have fun" kinda thing. The pause as the mod thinks about adding things while you can't move always seemed odd to me.

Well you already have people walking up to you calling you a slave and telling you to strip off and equipping devices as they leave, couldn't they say "Slaves don't need clothes" as they are at it and steal from you. Apart from Defeat I haven't found any mods that steal from you like that. What one were you thinking of?

Be great if they said dialog as the devices get added, "here's a souvenir" "you seem to enjoy wriggling around, have fun" kinda thing. The pause as the mod thinks about adding things while you can't move always seemed odd to me.

That would be part of Deviously Helpless I think. It's the one that I *think* handles them believing you're a slave and open for free fucks and such.

I could place the clothes that are unequipped on the ground, but I think that was made optional only in SD+ was because, with skyrim's havok implementation, there was a pretty low chance of you getting any of it back if it gets kicked into space, or falls through the world's floor. Might piss off users if they are forced to drop modded clothes that sometimes don't even have a dropped model, so that they just disappear into the void when dropped.

I could choose to destroy the clothes by placing a new set of rags next to the player, implying they were torn to rags, but I feel this would just draw attention to the complete lack of animation and awkwardness of the implementation though. Making new rags to match clothes is too much work, especially for someone like me who has no modeling/texture experience. Even if I made 16 different tinted rags, for different colored clothes, I have no way to detect what the general color of the clothes being ripped up are in code, so I couldn't drop the right colors anyway.

Stealing is a bit... I mean when hostile NPCs do it it's fine because you can just kill them, but DEC is about non-hostile NPCs, this would severely favor pickpocketing players.

Anyway I'm not opposed to the idea, just not interested enough to be likely additions soon.

The lag is just skyrim's papyrus engine being slow, the delay is not intended at all.

I never figured out how to get NPCs to say something outside of a dialogue, like when you walk by, otherwise I might have added dialogue to them adding items instead of the notification, which is less immersive. I didn't like any of the two way dialogue I made for item adding after sex, so I didn't put it in.

That would be part of Deviously Helpless I think. It's the one that I *think* handles them believing you're a slave and open for free fucks and such.

That description fits helpless and DEC, but DEC is random, dialogue centered, and for non-hostile NPCs. Helpless is constant, armbinder/yoke required, and hostile NPCs only (last version I tried anyway).

That description fits helpless and DEC, but DEC is random, dialogue centered, and for non-hostile NPCs. Helpless is constant, armbinder/yoke required, and hostile NPCs only (last version I tried anyway).

... I had somehow completely forgotten Helpless was enemies only.

Pretty sure you can't.

There's a console command to kick-start MCM for mods where it gets stuck, but DEC intentionally stops the MCM from loading to check what mods are loaded for compatibility first, before it lets the MCM load, so the kickstart shouldn't work.

Did you remember to install UIExtensions? If it's missing DEC will fail to start.

Otherwise can you get me a papyrus log? It would probably tell me why the mod failed to start.

NPC approaches player, kidnaps player, and sells them to NPC: does not support selling to the follower, no.

SD+ masters is a static list, followers aren't included, past or current. I suppose I could add them to the list if they become dom enough to the player who is sub, but that seems like an odd case most players wouldn't notice: You need to spend enough time with them for them to be dom and you sub in that relationship, then leave them long enough to get approached and sold.

The real dicey thing is I have no control over where the follower is and what house they are in. If they were left in an inn or outside, what now? Pretty sure SD+ would set the follower walking to some bandit camp or something, which might break immersion somewhat. What if they weren't dismissed? Does SD+ work in that contingency or would I have to catch it...

Wouldn't be the hardest thing to implement, if follower dom > value, and player sub > value, add follower to list if they aren't in it already. Couldn't guarentee it would be an immersive or ideal experience in reality, though..

Sold to SRR: doesn't support followers at all last I checked. Sold to CDx: follower can't become master because Master is master. Simple slavery could support that but we would have to set it up and might get tricky.

NPC approaches player, kidnaps player, and sells them to NPC: does not support selling to the follower, no.

SD+ masters is a static list, followers aren't included, past or current. I suppose I could add them to the list if they become dom enough to the player who is sub, but that seems like an odd case most players wouldn't notice: You need to spend enough time with them for them to be dom and you sub in that relationship, then leave them long enough to get approached and sold.

The real dicey thing is I have no control over where the follower is and what house they are in. If they were left in an inn or outside, what now? Pretty sure SD+ would set the follower walking to some bandit camp or something, which might break immersion somewhat. What if they weren't dismissed? Does SD+ work in that contingency or would I have to catch it...

Wouldn't be the hardest thing to implement, if follower dom > value, and player sub > value, add follower to list if they aren't in it already. Couldn't guarentee it would be an immersive or ideal experience in reality, though..

Sold to SRR: doesn't support followers at all last I checked. Sold to CDx: follower can't become master because Master is master. Simple slavery could support that but we would have to set it up and might get tricky.

I used this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2115-submissive-lola-consensual-ds-mod/

It's what I'm looking for, but Deviously Enslaved is much more intense and the lola thing's quite a bit outdated, and well, "consensual."

As for immersion, I don't think it's that big of an issue; Perhaps the follower was just waiting for an good opportunity? Not quite sure about it though.

Oh submissive lola,

The mod author dropped it and left, and I found it too annoying to play with, DEC detects it is active but never uses it for enslavement outcomes.

I thought about adding it to the enslavement outcome of the follower interactions, meaning eventually the dom follower might act or talk his way into being your master, but two problems: Writers block and lack of mods that I could use.

If I wanted the follower to roleplay as master, I would want it to be less overbearing than SD+ or Lola or even Maria's Eden (old version). I wanted something that wouldn't completely overwrite the gameplay for the duration, whether permanent or temporary, I wanted something that would enhance follower interaction and would make the regular game, or exploring other mods even, more interesting. No other mod at the time I stopped working out that fit the bill, and I had too much of a block to write more follower dialogue to fit the bill.

Hello, I have a little problem with this mod. Sometimes when someone come to enslave my character nothing happen after the 3/4 choices, after "We could find someone who will train you" for example. I have : Cursed Loot, Maria Eden and CD Shop but I unchecked CD option because I think the quest is a way too long and I prefer some quick slavery, I also unchecked Leon option because it put all the time my character in ballet boots who cause some issue with feet. So the only option I have is Maria Eden, I check it all but as I said before sometimes (most of time) nothing happens and some other time I have this message : http://hpics.li/f1609c8 Idk what I did wrong

Hi Verstort!

thx for your awesome mod, i use it a lot.

the only thing that stops me from making DEC to my personal DD Core Mod is this:

sometimes DEC stops checking for new NPCs and repeats itself searching for the same NPCs over and over

no cell change, map change or a save reload can stop it from doing so

it seems just to stop refreshing itself

what i tryed was:

* reload -> no effect

* reinstall DEC -> no effect, what ever causes that endless loop is in the save game

* changed load order -> no effect

* cleaned with  save tool -> guess the error in the save game isnt noob friendly

when does it happen:

* pretty random, my guess is i saved at the wrong moment or some of my other mods are interfering

with what version of DEC:

* all, i try this mod randomly in the hope it wont happen again someday

what other mods do i use:

* normaly i build an load order and pretend a play thro to see how it goes, if its stable i play as long as the mods allow me to (means till one gives up in a certain situation)

=> my question:

is there a way to restart or reset your mod?

is there a way to give DEC a push so it wants to search for new NPCs again after it gets stuck?

do i just have to wait a looooooooooong time playing till DEC sorts it out and find a way out of the same-NPC-that-is-not-even-in-the-same-area-or-dead-search-loop-o-cycle?

Hello, I have a little problem with this mod. Sometimes when someone come to enslave my character nothing happen after the 3/4 choices, after "We could find someone who will train you" for example. I have : Cursed Loot, Maria Eden and CD Shop but I unchecked CD option because I think the quest is a way too long and I prefer some quick slavery, I also unchecked Leon option because it put all the time my character in ballet boots who cause some issue with feet. So the only option I have is Maria Eden, I check it all but as I said before sometimes (most of time) nothing happens and some other time I have this message : http://hpics.li/f1609c8 Idk what I did wrong

One other user had this problem (at least, bad memory), I can't remember if he ever solved it.

Papyrus log might help, Resetting mod detection in the DEC MCM Debug tab might help (set and exit) but cleaning just DEC from your save file with save tool as described on the front page is likely the best bet to fix it.

I'm still not sure what causes it is the problem, I haven't seen it myself and I don't recall getting a papyrus log from the last guy, that debug output means you reached Maria Eden's slave entrance, but the deprecated one, the one that shouldn't even be reachable anymore in code (thus the confusion)

Hi Verstort!

thx for your awesome mod, i use it a lot.

the only thing that stops me from making DEC to my personal DD Core Mod is this:

sometimes DEC stops checking for new NPCs and repeats itself searching for the same NPCs over and over

no cell change, map change or a save reload can stop it from doing so

it seems just to stop refreshing itself

what i tryed was:

* reload -> no effect

* reinstall DEC -> no effect, what ever causes that endless loop is in the save game

* changed load order -> no effect

* cleaned with  save tool -> guess the error in the save game isnt noob friendly

when does it happen:

* pretty random, my guess is i saved at the wrong moment or some of my other mods are interfering

with what version of DEC:

* all, i try this mod randomly in the hope it wont happen again someday

what other mods do i use:

* normaly i build an load order and pretend a play thro to see how it goes, if its stable i play as long as the mods allow me to (means till one gives up in a certain situation)

=> my question:

is there a way to restart or reset your mod?

is there a way to give DEC a push so it wants to search for new NPCs again after it gets stuck?

do i just have to wait a looooooooooong time playing till DEC sorts it out and find a way out of the same-NPC-that-is-not-even-in-the-same-area-or-dead-search-loop-o-cycle?

The issue here is somehow the quest that we reset to look for NPCs gets locked and won't reset. Really old bug, no idea how it gets stuck in the first place (I'm GUESSING that the skyrim papyrus engine farts and the quest gets corrupted, and becomes un-resettable, beyond my fixing if true)

Maybe manually resetting the quest with

"stopquest crdeNPCMonitor

startquest crdeNPCMontitor"

... would fix it, but I'm so used to save cleaning DEC for testing new stuff that I just quickly save clean DEC from the save when I see it, which isn't that common for me, and only takes me 2 minutes or thereabouts.

I haven't found a way to fix it in papyrus when it happens, since resetting the quest through code is how we check for new NPCs in the first place, and if that gets stuck, now what to do to fix it? I suppose I could re-introduce the MCM option to revert to the old method (pre 9.0) of searching for NPCs as a backup, but save cleaning just seems like an easy enough workaround that I keep forgetting it's a problem for regular users.

thx for the quick answer, will try:

* stopquest (not much hope if thats the same as activating and deactivating your mod)

* a different approach to save cleaning, i mean other than just to click as many buttons in save cleaner as possible (and maybe killing the cursed loot quest scripts that way) => lots of hope if that works for you on a regular basis, need to clean saves a lot anyways (but it gets better)

action!

thx for the quick answer, will try:

* stopquest (not much hope if thats the same as activating and deactivating your mod)

* a different approach to save cleaning, i mean other than just to click as many buttons in save cleaner as possible (and maybe killing the cursed loot quest scripts that way) => lots of hope if that works for you on a regular basis, need to clean saves a lot anyways (but it gets better)

action!

The way I read your post earlier, I thought you said save clean worked but it wasn't noob friendly. Did it not work at all?

I'm talking about cleaning just one mod (or more, but specific) from the save at a time, you can do that in savetool with the method I described in the save cleaning section on DEC's main page.

As for the quest stopquest, no that's not the main mod quest you're stopping(resetting), it's the NPC search quest. The 'main' quest is crdePlayerMonitor

oops, sorry that was self-ironic,

i meant cleaning the save with save cleaner tool, the way i do it, didnt help, and i clean the saves regualry to prevent orphans (this sounds so wrong)

but i didnt went any deeper into save cleaner tool than what you can see on the first page, normaly its enough and the tool is pretty good now that it doesnt kill essential scripts.

what i want to try now is to "deep clean" means i check the mod editor part of the save cleaner and check what i can mess around in there

BUT before i send everything to hell (and maybe learn something new)  i will try the "stopquest" thingy

Hi there!

Can you imagine situation: naked female PC uses ZAZ furniture, and passerby NPC start use she right on furniture (uses animation, that already contains that exact furniture - FunnyBizness' for example) maybe even without standard DEC greeting. Can you add this fantasy into your mod, please?

I've seen several smarter mod makers fail to make furniture -> sexlab with furniture function acceptably. Animations aren't enough, you have to take into account how the game would move the characters as part of sexlab and regular AI.

If someone finds a decent implementation I would consider adding it, one of the oldest items on my old concept list of new features was to have NPCs lock the player in nearby zaz furniture, which would would increase immersion and integration. Right now I would be more content with the idea of another author, like legume with his Devious framework, taking on the role of sexlab through furniture and offering it as something DEC could use indirectly.

That way POx and several other mods could use it too.

Getting an error when using refresh SD masters list something about a wrong value no matter which npc I select. I noticed you added anise in there well, some of us like to rub her out after picking the lock on her evil basement and steal all her secret stuff hehe:-)

Getting an error when using refresh SD masters list something about a wrong value no matter which npc I select. I noticed you added anise in there well, some of us like to rub her out after picking the lock on her evil basement and steal all her secret stuff hehe:-)

Without having access to the code at this second:

Are you using a gender restriction?

Have you killed any of the NPCs listed?

Even if you select the first NPC in the list, you still get the error?

Papyrus log would be useful.

Getting a invalid range error for first entry is very odd, might be that the list was broken somehow, but I'm pretty sure it was a formlist, so resetting the quest should just re-default the list, not mangle it...

Might be an odd bug.