FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Some of the stuff I've made recently. I would embed the webm if I knew how to.

http://futanari-hime.tumblr.com/

tumblr_o6nmd1IqvW1vnalpwo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6nmd1IqvW1vnalpwo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6nmd1IqvW1vnalpwo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6nmd1IqvW1vnalpwo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6nmd1IqvW1vnalpwo5_1280.jpg

Wanted to send you a PM, but I think the '!' gives me an error, so I'll ask here.

Can I feature your character on the front page? I'll probably crop and put it in a banner of some sort and credit and link to your post.

Some of the stuff I've made recently. I would embed the webm if I knew how to.

http://futanari-hime.tumblr.com/

tumblr_o6nmd1IqvW1vnalpwo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6nmd1IqvW1vnalpwo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6nmd1IqvW1vnalpwo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6nmd1IqvW1vnalpwo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6nmd1IqvW1vnalpwo5_1280.jpg

Wanted to send you a PM, but I think the '!' gives me an error, so I'll ask here.

Can I feature your character on the front page? I'll probably crop and put it in a banner of some sort and credit and link to your post.

Yes, absolutely! I'm extremely flattered you even asked that to be honest, haha. Thank you very much for asking me!

Edit - I added another shot to the most recent set. I also just noticed these only seem to be 1280x720, the originals are 1920x1080.

Here's the new shot.

tumblr_o6nmd1IqvW1vnalpwo6_r1_1280.jpg

Thick dicked orc ladies, I love 'em!

26718252872_533f1f0183_o.jpg

Off-topic, what face mods are you using in this shot?

Hey hey, I use cbbe with custom bodyslide preset (obviously), Fair skin and i spent lots of time on her face (I can safely guess atleast hour+).Oh also some mod that makes orcs and beast races teeth white.

Would you like to share any settings/mods you use, eg. what ENB, textures, special race/face mods if any, etc? It's ok if not, I'm just seeing if I can flesh this feature out a little bit.

I've got problem with skyrim after installing some new mods but only new textures and outfits, can someone help pls ? :-/

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-05-05 18-50-39-48.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-05-05 18-50-59-67.png

Hey, ive had the same problem not so long ago when reinstalling skyrim, something is overwriting a skeleton, reinstall xpmse (if using MO, put it at the very bottom of installed mods) i think it should fix it.

Hey Tenzan, I dont wanna be nosy or something, but will there be more Featured Futas (Its a great idea imo to do them) and if yes about how often?^^

It helped thanks :)

Edit, meant to post this seperated but Im bad:

Hey Tenzan, I dont wanna be nosy or something, but will there be more Featured Futas (Its a great idea imo to do them) and if yes about how often?^^

Thanks and yes :) Not nosy! I appreciate interaction. My previous themed blog topics and occasional feedback request thrown out in the OP here are usually met with silence, so any interest is good in my book.

This first one was on a whim. I'm thinking for the next one I'll throw out an idea and ask for submissions and pick based on rep given or something.

eg. Horsecock feature, sex feature, monster cock (not always about size), rainbow skin races (like orcs, purple elves, demons, etc.). Thinking every two weeks. Maybe once a week if it's really popular, but I also want the casual visitor to be able to participate and see the featured character before they're cycled out.

Any ideas, LMK :)

Here are links to a few extra Futa Phallus Friendly armor sets:

Nordic Carved Bikini, a modular armor made by Halo which was inspired by Nisetanaka's bikini armors and thus has the same slots and basic lay out.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75012/?

http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/142881083155/nordic-carved-bikini-uunp-hdt-need-this

Symbiotic Armor HDT is an armor that has a built-in bulge in the crotch so the only adjustments that it really needs is one that makes it compatible with Bodyslide.

The CNKTHoward's conversion thread are either modular or have zapping options in Bodyslide and Xarathos' conversion thread has the Mass Effect Reckoner Bikini with full zapping options and Bikini Trouble.

You could do it so youd have the current Featured Futa out like right now, but just under there'd be a spoiler for the past ones (and spoilers for each week with a lil description, number and such) so you could always look back on the older ones, all while taking minimal space from the front page, just and idea ^^

Anyone looking for any other schlong add-ons with futa support can add B3lisio's Horsecock add-on and Carloss32's Canine add-on (the conversion is far from perfect but it is a start.) to their lists.

SOS-Carloss32 Canine Schlong Add-On.rar

The Raging Horse is an equipable horse weiner that is completely independent of Schlongs of Skyrim and thus doesn't need it to function.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12734-horse-futa-equipable-cock-142013-completely-fixed/page-3

While there doesn't seem to be any futanari monster or animal mods out there, there are fairly simple means to jury rigging one's own.

For futanari Falmer and Draugr, combine Draugr Females Nude and Naked Female Falmer with the male genitalia from More Nasty Critters.

For futa Dragons, just use Female Dragoness with More Nasty Critters and the animation of FunnyBizness (Dragon Lover and Dragon Missionary) and MadMansGun.

If you want futa horses for whatever reason, mix Gary's Real Mares with Horse Penis version 1.0 and toggle off horses in More Nasty Critters.

For futa dogs, use the textures from Gender Dogs on the dogs from More Nasty Critters.

For Spriggans with twigs and berries, use Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures with Better Shaped Female Creatures.

Dremora are easiest to 'futanarize' since they are pretty much a lightly altered version of Dark Elves. All you need is a plug-in file that swaps their genders or includes female Dremora spawns like this or this or Daedra of Coldharbour (though the latter requires unpacking of the BSA and replacement of meshes manually). 

One could also just use these to give one a head start on the whole process.

Dog Dual Gender.7z

Draugr Futanari Meshes.7z

Falmer Futanari Meshes.7z

FemDragons.7z

Would you like to share any settings/mods you use, eg. what ENB, textures, special race/face mods if any, etc? It's ok if not, I'm just seeing if I can flesh this feature out a little bit.

Thank you, I really appreciate that you liked her enough to put her on the front page. I'd be happy to share what I'm using, I'm just not sure where to begin because I am using a lot of stuff, 381 mods in the priority list in Mod Organizer.

She was made in RaceMenu by porting in the face of an old follower mod I made out of her way back before we had a lot of the luxury mods we have nowadays, including the lovely futanari mods. She uses the high poly CITRUS head mesh, along with the imported face from my old version of her follower, with some small tweaks, because the face didn't port over exactly 1:1 due to the new head mesh.

Her textures are PureSkinTexture installed to overwrite Fair Skin Complexion's files, but I had to do some personal editing on the penis texture to make it as seamless as possible with the body textures. It's not perfect, but under the vast majority of circumstances and lighting, it looks seamless.

The ENB is VandB ENB but with the Natural Lighting and Atmospherics plugin instead of the VandB plugin.

Oh, and she's just a Nord by the way.

Oh yeah, her body was made in UUNP bodyslide by the way, along with the penis mesh too. It's the high poly penis mesh for UUNP bodyslide. I adjusted the mesh to my personal tastes in bodyslide, then adjusted it a bit further in RaceMenu's sliders. Only the penis was adjusted further through RaceMenu's sliders by the way, her actual body I was content with just through the customization I did through the regular Bodyslide interface. The adjustments in RaceMenu's sliders were mostly for getting it to the size that it is, because the shape was mostly established at that point, though I did make it just a bit longer than I already had in the standard Bodyslide interface. I personally like it when it looks really long.  ;)

I don't know if this will ever get to the point of being functional, but I'm going to give it a try anyhow.

testund.jpg

Cool.. I was wondering this morning if a bulge mod compatible with SoS and hdt phyics would be posible at some point soon..... is this project something like that?

I don't know if this will ever get to the point of being functional, but I'm going to give it a try anyhow.

testund.jpg

Cool.. I was wondering this morning if a bulge mod compatible with SoS and hdt phyics would be posible at some point soon..... is this project something like that?

Yes. I mean, there is something already in the form of bulges, if you've seen my new news section. Actually has been for a while I think, but nobody ported the jockstraps to female. This is something I want specifically to include a visible SOS. If I succeed in getting it working in the game, I might do other versions that work based on specific SOS positions or floppy modes, so it can look like a flaccid super bulge sometimes.

Edited my last post with a textured version. Pretty basic, but whatever.

Some examples:

http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=19994

http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=843847