FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

how make follower futa or any other npc is traited as futa ?

You can install Sos and make any female npc a futa by adding the schlong manually, and then if you want the npc active I suggest you to try the mod "Sexlab Gender Change" (or that one with a similar name, I don't remember), so female futas are treated as males and can do their work.

You can install Sos and make any female npc a futa by adding the schlong manually, and then if you want the npc active I suggest you to try the mod "Sexlab Gender Change" (or that one with a similar name, I don't remember), so female futas are treated as males and can do their work.

You can also use Milk Mod Economy and have them drink a bottle of Futa Semen to change them into futanari themselves.

You can also use Milk Mod Economy and have them drink a bottle of Futa Semen to change them into futanari themselves.

thank you but need how change size of penis too and i have soulgem oven 3

There is an SOS plug-in that comes with the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended that allows one to customize schlong size and proportions.

There is an SOS plug-in that comes with the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended that allows one to customize schlong size and proportions.

but only for player not for follower or npc i have tested

but only for player not for follower or npc i have tested

I think you can give npcs a "dragon essence" potion from sos and their penis will grow in size or a "falmer essence" if you want to decrease the size. This works for male npcs, I haven't tested it with futas.

Edited by Yokudan

Hi guys i have a noob question: why i cant save some images? Some images can be saved buy just right clicking, for other i save all webpage and then get image files (for example post #881) and some cant be saved (post #875 2nd and 3rd image). Any advice how to save please? Im using Firefox.

Guest endgameaddiction

Hi guys i have a noob question: why i cant save some images? Some images can be saved buy just right clicking, for other i save all webpage and then get image files (for example post #881) and some cant be saved (post #875 2nd and 3rd image). Any advice how to save please? Im using Firefox.

Open the image and on the bottom right it will say save or close. Click save and it will open the image in  the same window or new image. click it to enlarge it (if it's possible) and right click to save image.

Open the image and on the bottom right it will say save or close. Click save and it will open the image in  the same window or new image. click it to enlarge it (if it's possible) and right click to save image.

Hi it works. Woohoo! Thank you!

Hm, I always seem to have issues trying to get my scripts to run, but was trying to edit Sexlab Aroused Redux to use your Sexlab gender instead of papyrus listed one. Anyone have a 27a? Only thing it really would do though is let you use the check arousal key to use male masturbations instead of defaulting to female only.

I think there're enough submissions for this round, but I'll leave it open until 5/17.

This is a heads up for anyone who has a submission planned. You can get them in now, or hold off til the next one starts.

Thanks all for participating.

Wow, I didn't have much time to play around with futa skyrim because I had a lot of stuff to do so I haven't checked this thread since april I think and now that I did I think it's awesome is not as dead as I thought it was getting :D

Speaking of which:

Taking submissions for Featured Futa #2.

Theme: None

Please include a few things: What ENB, textures, Character name (optional). These will be featured on the front with one of your images.

You can go into more detail as your post will be linked to, but keep the notable things at the top.

The feature will be selected based largely on up votes and if it fits in the theme, if there is one. Quality of images and time posted may affect result as well, to give later entry opportunity to win. Include at least one screenshot in your post if you're a gif poster. You can have as much material as you want, but it needs to be within one post. Depending on the number of submissions for a feature, picking a feature may be delayed. I'd like to be able to pick from at least 6 different people so we can have some variety. Feature will be selected within one or two weeks if there are enough submissions.

Thanks, good luck, and enjoy.

Is this still going on? I would love to make something up tonight or tomorrow. Btw, I still haven't delved into that so I have no idea, how do you guys make your girls pose for the screenshots? It's probably something really basic and noobish but I didn't need to know until now =P

Wow, I didn't have much time to play around with futa skyrim because I had a lot of stuff to do so I haven't checked this thread since april I think and now that I did I think it's awesome is not as dead as I thought it was getting :D

Speaking of which:

Taking submissions for Featured Futa #2.

Theme: None

Please include a few things: What ENB, textures, Character name (optional). These will be featured on the front with one of your images.

You can go into more detail as your post will be linked to, but keep the notable things at the top.

The feature will be selected based largely on up votes and if it fits in the theme, if there is one. Quality of images and time posted may affect result as well, to give later entry opportunity to win. Include at least one screenshot in your post if you're a gif poster. You can have as much material as you want, but it needs to be within one post. Depending on the number of submissions for a feature, picking a feature may be delayed. I'd like to be able to pick from at least 6 different people so we can have some variety. Feature will be selected within one or two weeks if there are enough submissions.

Thanks, good luck, and enjoy.

Is this still going on? I would love to make something up tonight or tomorrow. Btw, I still haven't delved into that so I have no idea, how do you guys make your girls pose for the screenshots? It's probably something really basic and noobish but I didn't need to know until now =P

Its on until tomorrow, you might want to get into the next one, shouldnt be too long until.

You should look up poser mods, Halo's one should be good for a start, it has plenty of poses, also check these guides out, they should help with getting a hang of screenshotting, also play around with "fov x" command, anywhere from 5 to 45 should be good for screenshots, youll see how low fov works best in what scenarios, also you can google some stuff for help. Hope I helped ^^

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrim/comments/27ahh5/how_to_take_a_perfect_screenshotconsole_commands/

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=187155077-

Goodie:

https://gfycat.com/ActualRemoteKinkajou