FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

I don't know if this will ever get to the point of being functional, but I'm going to give it a try anyhow.

testund.jpg

Cool.. I was wondering this morning if a bulge mod compatible with SoS and hdt phyics would be posible at some point soon..... is this project something like that?

Yes. I mean, there is something already in the form of bulges, if you've seen my new news section. Actually has been for a while I think, but nobody ported the jockstraps to female. This is something I want specifically to include a visible SOS. If I succeed in getting it working in the game, I might do other versions that work based on specific SOS positions or floppy modes, so it can look like a flaccid super bulge sometimes.

Edited my last post with a textured version. Pretty basic, but whatever.

Some examples:

http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=19994

http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=843847

Actually I was thinking in something like this

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2217749

http://66.media.tumblr.com/5117086c445cef8ca81fc3bfa51b5537/tumblr_nuov8c9cx11ube1sco6_1280.png

Or clothes  and lingerie for genitals compatible with SoS physics and genital scale

http://66.media.tumblr.com/5117086c445cef8ca81fc3bfa51b5537/tumblr_nuov8c9cx11ube1sco6_1280.png

http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1520331

The small one is possible, but likely wouldn't get much use out of all hdt bones. The dmitrys one is kind of similar to what I'm doing.

Some progress. Not great progress. Weighting is pretty bad. Feels a lot tougher using the old blender. Looks decent on normal sizes.

If someone has some experience with making armor, I could use help. The texture's supposed to be yellow and white, but I can't figure out what's wrong. Some pointers on weight painting specifically for this would be helpful too.

wip1.jpg

Anyone knows where to find this character as a follower? Standalone maybe :) 

ffeat1.jpg

I'm actually planning for a follower of her. I mean, there have been ones but they're several years old at this point. I haven't updated her in a long time because I took a long break from Skyrim but I've come back to it pretty recently and would love to finally put out a new version of her. That's actually part of why I came back to Skyrim in the first place.

The only thing stopping me really is it seems a lot more complicated now to make a follower, especially with having her be standalone but still have the penis. I don't really know how I'd get that to work, along with a number of other things now that I'm using Mod Organizer for my mod manager and have a bunch of new mods that I'm not entirely sure how to make them work with a standalone follower. An example aside from having her utilizing Schlongs of Skyrim for Females is Freckle Mania and its dependency on RaceMenu. I'm not quite sure how I'd get her follower to have the freckles on her body, with the exact tinting values too no less but still have it be standalone.

It all seems really complex and overwhelming to me compared to how simple it used to be to put out a follower. Sorry for all the words, I guess the point of this post is really just to show that I'd love to put out a new version of her follower with all the futanari bells and whistles but I'm kinda stuck right now.

Well, freckles or not it would be great to see your work finished even in the future :D her face it's very particular through.
I don't pay too much attention to details, and having SoS like almost anyone in the community, it would not be difficult to put a custom schlong on this beautiful character. Just waiting for news bro ;) keep it up if you can!

has someone made a quest where it legitimately turns your player character into a futa? I hate going into SOS and cheating. 

The Cumshot Brothel has the Penis Potion which does what you'd probably expect. One of the workers there has one without having to assign it via potions or MCM.

Be aware,though,that the Cumshot Brothel female penis is static rather than animated.

has someone made a quest where it legitimately turns your player character into a futa? I hate going into SOS and cheating. 

The Cumshot Brothel has the Penis Potion which does what you'd probably expect. One of the workers there has one without having to assign it via potions or MCM.

Be aware,though,that the Cumshot Brothel female penis is static rather than animated.

well I want it to be SOS sooo

looks like I'll have to write a mod myself then

While there doesn't seem to be any futanari monster or animal mods out there, there are fairly simple means to jury rigging one's own.

For futanari Falmer and Draugr, combine Draugr Females Nude and Naked Female Falmer with the male genitalia from More Nasty Critters.

For futa Dragons, just use Female Dragoness with More Nasty Critters and the animation of FunnyBizness (Dragon Lover and Dragon Missionary) and MadMansGun.

If you want futa horses for whatever reason, mix Gary's Real Mares with Horse Penis version 1.0 and toggle off horses in More Nasty Critters.

For futa dogs, use the textures from Gender Dogs on the dogs from More Nasty Critters.

For Spriggans with twigs and berries, use Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures with Better Shaped Female Creatures.

Dremora are easiest to 'futanarize' since they are pretty much a lightly altered version of Dark Elves. All you need is a plug-in file that swaps their genders or includes female Dremora spawns like this or this or Daedra of Coldharbour (though the latter requires unpacking of the BSA and replacement of meshes manually). 

One could also just use these to give one a head start on the whole process.

attachicon.gifDog Dual Gender.7z

attachicon.gifDraugr Futanari Meshes.7z

attachicon.gifFalmer Futanari Meshes.7z

attachicon.gifFemDragons.7z

Hey im running into an isue with this, my female Draugr lose their legs when naked

im still trying to figure out why, but i do use BDIC, and even with his stuff turned off the legs still  vanish. 

without the added appendage  their legs remain.

While there doesn't seem to be any futanari monster or animal mods out there, there are fairly simple means to jury rigging one's own.

For futanari Falmer and Draugr, combine Draugr Females Nude and Naked Female Falmer with the male genitalia from More Nasty Critters.

For futa Dragons, just use Female Dragoness with More Nasty Critters and the animation of FunnyBizness (Dragon Lover and Dragon Missionary) and MadMansGun.

If you want futa horses for whatever reason, mix Gary's Real Mares with Horse Penis version 1.0 and toggle off horses in More Nasty Critters.

For futa dogs, use the textures from Gender Dogs on the dogs from More Nasty Critters.

For Spriggans with twigs and berries, use Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures with Better Shaped Female Creatures.

Dremora are easiest to 'futanarize' since they are pretty much a lightly altered version of Dark Elves. All you need is a plug-in file that swaps their genders or includes female Dremora spawns like this or this or Daedra of Coldharbour (though the latter requires unpacking of the BSA and replacement of meshes manually). 

Hey im running into an isue with this, my female Draugr lose their legs when naked

im still trying to figure out why, but i do use BDIC, and even with his stuff turned off the legs still  vanish. 

Do their legs vanish during Sexlab animations or do they simply vanish on their own? If it is during animations, the female Draugr may need to be toggled off in Sexlab Creature Framework's menu. If not,that is a new conflict that I have yet to see (and it would still be a good idea to try disabling the nude skins in the Creature Framework). 

It would probably help to do so with the female Falmer as well just to be on the safe side.

In the event that it is a texture issue, you could try substituting the Better Shaped Female Creatures Draugr skins if the Naked Female Draugr skin don't work right.

Do their legs vanish during Sexlab animations or do they simply vanish on their own? If it is during animations, the female Draugr may need to be toggled off in Sexlab Creature Framework's menu. If not,that is a new conflict that I have yet to see (and it would still be a good idea to try disabling the nude skins in the Creature Framework). 

It would probably help to do so with the female Falmer as well just to be on the safe side.

In the event that it is a texture issue, you could try substituting the Better Shaped Female Creatures Draugr skins if the Naked Female Draugr skin don't work right.

Managed to narrow it down to user error.  I improperly imported the bones to the body meshes.  Also i was apparently trying to alter the wrong messhes as well.  Thanks for helping.

Some of the stuff I've made recently. I would embed the webm if I knew how to.

http://futanari-hime.tumblr.com/

tumblr_o6nmd1IqvW1vnalpwo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6nmd1IqvW1vnalpwo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6nmd1IqvW1vnalpwo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6nmd1IqvW1vnalpwo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6nmd1IqvW1vnalpwo5_1280.jpg

Can you share what texture sets you use?

If you're talking about what is being used check out this where they explain it http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53953-futa-content-thread-now-with-futa-news-and-featured-futa/page-40?do=findComment&comment=1547703, If you meant the actual files then my bad.

Another Succubus follower, but this one is dual wield meele based. 

Improved model and textures of the horse dong.

attachicon.gif20160505232351_1.jpg

Looks great! Very realistic . Will the new model be avaiable on your equippable horse sos mod or only on the succubus mod?

Thanks, first its only for the Succubus Race of my mod (Race is not playable).

Some of the stuff I've made recently. I would embed the webm if I knew how to.

http://futanari-hime.tumblr.com/

tumblr_o6nmd1IqvW1vnalpwo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6nmd1IqvW1vnalpwo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6nmd1IqvW1vnalpwo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6nmd1IqvW1vnalpwo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6nmd1IqvW1vnalpwo5_1280.jpg

Can you share what texture sets you use?

If you're talking about what is being used check out this where they explain it http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53953-futa-content-thread-now-with-futa-news-and-featured-futa/page-40?do=findComment&comment=1547703, If you meant the actual files then my bad.

body preset i like mature preset it make it good if possible and thank you

Nice! What Specular textures are u using for body and SoS? 

Thanks!

The body specular is based on Demoniac, with slightly modified contrast/brightness.  femalebody_1_s.dds

The SOS specular is SG (I believe) but modified to give the balls and shaft more sheen while maintaining minimal seamlines with the body specular.  malegenitalsf_1_s.dds

On my armor meshes I set Gloss to 100 and Specular Strength to 7 for the skin.

Also, red screens have been added to my SOS texture, to make the balls and shaft more red.  malegenitalsf_1.dds

Nice! What Specular textures are u using for body and SoS? 

Thanks!

The body specular is based on Demoniac, with slightly modified contrast/brightness.  attachicon.giffemalebody_1_s.dds

The SOS specular is SG (I believe) but modified to give the balls and shaft more sheen while maintaining minimal seamlines with the body specular.  attachicon.gifmalegenitalsf_1_s.dds

On my armor meshes I set Gloss to 100 and Specular Strength to 7 for the skin.

Also, red screens have been added to my SOS texture, to make the balls and shaft more red.  attachicon.gifmalegenitalsf_1.dds

Cool! Ill give them a try