Hello all my LL friends.

This is my first official mod, not a just rework of others or a mesh conversion.

What this mod does is change all the summoned dremora (basically non-unique) to female! Keep in mind it is still WIP. But I thought the current progress was releasable so I'm here to share.

I had to use the hagraven voice since there is not one for Female Dremora, and Hag voice seems to "fit" best.

Screen_Shot2.jpg

REQUIREMENTS

All you REALLY need is Apachii Hair. The make them look like screenshots you will also need a good daedric armor replacer. I use THIS

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/?a8sjyqs7jr95ap9

FACE FIX

As with most other mods that alter appearances, the face discoloration problems still occurs.

To fix this open the CK, open this mod as active. CLick object window>actors>actor>dremorarace>female

You should now see some entries labeled encdremorameleeblahblahblah or something. Look for the entries that have a * next to the number in the "count". You can also spot the modified creatures by clicking the "female" column and sorting like that. Click all the modified dremora and press CTRL-F4. Itll ask u a question say yes. That's it.

I will attempt to add these files myself as I go. But I have to sort through my own tintmask folder to find the right ones.

Actually' date=' to look like the screenshot, you must use this mod:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11349 made by me. :)

[/quote']

Same armor just different body. The one in the screenshots is CHSBHC. Yours is CBBE :D

Wrong. My mod is an armor remake with red glowing details, with CBBE, CHSBHC and UNP versions. I remade the textures and the meshes (I added a shoulder part, as you can see in my mod and can't see in the original one), so the mod in your screenshot is mine. ;)

Edit:

Btw, I have another project for this armor. It's a complete remake, using only mesh edition, so the user can use the retexture mod he wants and have my glowing mod at same time:

The True Daedric Glow -WIP-

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

cant have one without this shitty hair mod ? i very not like this unlore style haircut from apachii...

The hairstyle in the screenshot in the original post actually is one of the hairstyles found in the base game,one of the hairstyles that one can find many of the female bandits wearing without madding any NPCs. You can find characters wearing it on the Elder Scrolls wiki.

For further clarification,even if it is a reworked version of a default hairstyle (say,OrcFemale #17),it is still ultimately lore-friendly by being based upon a standard hairstyle.

• 1 year later...

So I just installed this mod hoping to summon female dremora lords instead of the male ones my mage has been summoning so far, but when i summon them i get a dremora lord with a female face but a male body with the female skin texture over it and wearing the male daedric armor.

If i select the dremora with the console and use recycleactor on it, her body becomes properly female, but her armor disappears, and if i then summon the dremora again, he/she comes back with the male body and female face/textures again.

Any clue how I can fix this?