FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

A demon futa idea that I've had in my head for a couple days, I think it turned out well, took a long while to get her body to look good, now to figure out her combat skills, probably magic and a 1-hand sword of some type. 

20180606041407_1.jpg

20180606041331_1.jpg

20180606041527_1.jpg

I've been outta the loop for awhile, can anyone give me a good genital ratio for scenes? Not really looking for magnum dongs this playthrough

so far ive been getting along with just sliding the first setting up to about 1.5 but im looking for something thicker i guess

Edit: nvm after awhile i realized I had editable schlongs on BS, Oof I really am out of the loop

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

the next God of War game sure does look interesting ?

lol

2 hours ago, NOOBIV said:

Could i ask what SOS texture are you using? those balls looks gorgeous XD

Thanks~

The textures are custom that I did for myself. I posted my textures earlier in the thread. If you check out my post history you should be able to find them pretty easy since I don't make posts very often. ?

2 minutes ago, navaro said:

lol what mod u used to make her that big ??

Since I imagine you're talking about the giantess stuff, it was done with Giantess Mod on the nexus. It's the successor to the Macromancy mods which were similar. This one is much more polished though and offers a lot more features than Macromancy did, some of which are really great additions.

1 hour ago, !cky said:

Thanks~

The textures are custom that I did for myself. I posted my textures earlier in the thread. If you check out my post history you should be able to find them pretty easy since I don't make posts very often. ?

Thanks for share them! could i ask what ENB are you using? sorry for asking again XD, looks like my ENB is making balls slightly ugly and irritated

4 hours ago, Azazellz said:

...or simple console command like "player.setscale 150" ?

The console command setscale stops at 10, the stuff in Giantess Mod is basically unlimited from what I can tell, and setscale commands stack on top of it anyway, so if you grow your character 5,000 feet tall than player.setscale 10 it'll multiply it further.

2 hours ago, NOOBIV said:

Thanks for share them! could i ask what ENB are you using? sorry for asking again XD, looks like my ENB is making balls slightly ugly and irritated

No worries. I'm using Snapdragon Prime in those shots.

4 hours ago, !cky said:

No worries. I'm using Snapdragon Prime in those shots.

Thanks, looks like its a heavy ENB for my old PC XD, but everything looks beautiful (even my futas balls lol), i will try to get a better PC so i can play with it. thanks again xd i hope you upload more screenshots of your gorgeous futa 

13 hours ago, !cky said:

lol

Thanks~

Since I imagine you're talking about the giantess stuff, it was done with Giantess Mod on the nexus. It's the successor to the Macromancy mods which were similar. This one is much more polished though and offers a lot more features than Macromancy did, some of which are really great additions.

nice i will try that mod lol

20 hours ago, NOOBIV said:

Thanks, looks like its a heavy ENB for my old PC XD, but everything looks beautiful (even my futas balls lol), i will try to get a better PC so i can play with it. thanks again xd i hope you upload more screenshots of your gorgeous futa 

Aw, you're very welcome. Thank you so much for liking her. Seeing you call her "gorgeous futa" tickles me and serves as encouragement for me to take more pictures of her. ?

15 hours ago, navaro said:

nice i will try that mod lol

I hope you enjoy it~