FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

tumblr_p4slnkx3DJ1tpbrtto1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p4sljxr9ud1tpbrtto1_1280.jpg

new pics, of Eva, a headshot, and one of her and her special sword. she does not seem ashamed to show it off...infact sometimes she cant help but do so. even with female followers, it can be hard. actually that is mostly why, and it's like a curse, because lydia doesn't care to have sex with anyone who isn't her spouse, and Sofia...well, Sofia is mostly to blame. Eve has even been with her, and it was good until she found out sofia is the whore of skyrim...i guess Eva has some standards. 

On 2/25/2018 at 6:47 PM, Holzfrau said:

You're in luck, I happen to have a Fair Skin/Leyenda texture for the sheath schlong ready to go.  The attached texture will provide a smooth schlong, the barbs in my screenshot are from a mesh edit.  Just put the .dds in your Data\textures\actors\character\SOS\BadDog\Sheath\Female folder.

SkinSheathe.jpg

Human_Color.dds

Ah cool, thanks. I tried to set it up on my own but was not having any luck, you made my night. Now I just need to set up Bad dogs orc schlong and I'm nearly set (nearly had one made for the argonian one).

On 2/26/2018 at 6:17 AM, Holzfrau said:

You're in luck, I happen to have a Fair Skin/Leyenda texture for the sheath schlong ready to go.  The attached texture will provide a smooth schlong, the barbs in my screenshot are from a mesh edit.  Just put the .dds in your Data\textures\actors\character\SOS\BadDog\Sheath\Female folder.

SkinSheathe.jpg

Human_Color.dds

thanks for the texture!

1 hour ago, tookachinchilla said:

Without fair skin:

Hide contents

ScreenShot45.thumb.jpg.9a9ce884dc93ced06ee163fc7479150a.jpg

With fair skin:

Hide contents

ScreenShot46.thumb.jpg.b92b77bbd52a7f984d987a08ffc9d017.jpg

It just looks... off, and I don't know if that's just what it's supposed to look like, or if there's something weird going on.

Yeah dude I think is just you thats how is supposed to look

Look at mi characther with and Without make up while using fair skin

Spoiler

20180227231920_1.thumb.jpg.1a910bf949a11e6bc8c2d16c7244c43e.jpg20180227231959_1.thumb.jpg.5cc22cc6eedb1c4e3f39f384f1218d4a.jpg

Just made an edit to the Sexlab High Heel handling since 1.63 still hasn't fixed it.

If your Futa character is considered male in Sexlab and wears heels the height wouldn't be corrected.

Now it works. I removed the gender dependency and that could lead to a little bit more work for the game but doesn't impact performance at all.

Just replace the original file in the Sexlab/scripts folder.

This file is for Sexlab 1.62 and NIO High Heels *ONLY*

Now rejoice that futas can fuck in heels.

sslActorAlias.pex

Hey everyone, I dont know if this has been done before, but I made an SOS addon for futas out of Leitos SOS Addon (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1847-sos-leito-schlongs-addon/).

I have added the Argonian schlong and the Khajiit schlong. I set them to fit UN7Base and the textures are for Fairskin complexion (I may eventually try to do textures at least for SG Textures too).

20180303011505_1.thumb.jpg.2477a1bbc96ec7540445037273c47d29.jpg

I have two options to choose from, Scaly (used for the pic) and Smooth (just no scales on the shaft, head looks the same). Install as usual (ie. choose your preferred option).

20180303044825_1.thumb.jpg.9f617c119daa707a681539bd3d17dd94.jpg

Pretty good overall, though I think the seam is a tiny bit more noticeable, still pleased with the result.

Only requirements would be Standard SOS.

Also before I forget, the initial fairskin textures, before I mixed them, were from Evil's textures.

6 hours ago, Stealthfroob said:

Is there a demoniac skin patch anywhere i'd like to avoid changing skins

Demoniac is a compilation of skins, or a merger, according to the choices one makes in the installer.

-> The schlong patch is depending on the choices you make when installing.

-> when having lets say 10 possible choices of skin mod combos, you would need 10 different schlong patches

Doable, but unlikely do happen.

On 04/03/2018 at 9:35 AM, Swiftstep said:

Demoniac is a compilation of skins, or a merger, according to the choices one makes in the installer.

-> The schlong patch is depending on the choices you make when installing.

-> when having lets say 10 possible choices of skin mod combos, you would need 10 different schlong patches

Doable, but unlikely do happen.

Hmm i see. Thank's anyway 

10 hours ago, Stealthfroob said:

Hmm i see. Thank's anyway 

You could do it yourself, depending on your favorite choice. Besides that, you could always load up a picture of the body texture you prefer; if it's clear real girls, and you simple didn't know that, no prob, there is a real girls SOS patch. If it's a combo of SG & Fair skin ... uh... might be hard.

Keep in mind that nobody knows whether you know the difference betweeen RG, SG, FSC, MS... I don't know what.

Second solution, the DIY way, is also doable. I'm betting that people will help you how to do it, and what tools to use.

You already got a no - all you can get is a yes.

Yeah, a Futanari by definition is a feminine hermaphrodite. That was the original depiction of the futa and how it evolved. Futas ain't gays either, or won't make you gay, because they are not men nor women: they are futanaries.

3 hours ago, Weird-Feathers said:

This is a tired and stupid argument. Futanari is fantasy and they come in many different forms, including no vagina. Everyone has their preferences, but it's all valid.

This is not stupid, but historically true. In addition, this exists in nature ( present in some animals )

=================

Everything else is heresy and homosexuality :smile:

CodexImperialAgents_ProdSlide.jpg

6 hours ago, TDA said:

This is not stupid, but historically true. In addition, this exists in nature ( present in some animals )

=================

Everything else is heresy and homosexuality :smile:

CodexImperialAgents_ProdSlide.jpg

Men I was also about to do a WH40K reference about this little fight about what a futa is but I guess you get here first.

But is good to know that the glory of the emperor protect this post.

also hold the line.

5aa09a4de067c_Bytheemperorsholyballsthisissomeseriousheresy_4727660e182fe8fdee0a50bbd1d247dc.thumb.jpg.5422163a43c689b1bd2e2d6cbe4671ab.jpg

11 hours ago, Futanari Prisoner said:

I generally just call them all futanari.  Keeps it simpler, minimizes how many terms I have to search for to get my fix.  I can understand how the difference between the two can be important to others, but to me, it doesn't make a big difference.  

Reveal hidden contents

Although, it was just a joke on my part. But still some(including me)  look at futanaries or yuri,  because they dislike  presence  of any  men ( and indirect, too in these sex  scenes.

Men are disgusting ! :smile: