FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

19 hours ago, Htanom said:

Can you share the file you use for that schlong?

Like, the mesh?  Sure.  But I warn you, it was made to fit my muscle girls and will no doubt show seamlines.  

malegenitalsf_0.nif

malegenitalsf_1.nif

4 hours ago, mowdig said:

What skin mod do you use?

ThePure, with a few edits here and there.  Mostly it's a tanned version, because I like my girls darker than most skin mods.

16 hours ago, Futanari Prisoner said:

Like, the mesh?  Sure.  But I warn you, it was made to fit my muscle girls and will no doubt show seamlines.  

malegenitalsf_0.nif

malegenitalsf_1.nif

ThePure, with a few edits here and there.  Mostly it's a tanned version, because I like my girls darker than most skin mods.

I use your Schlong files for example but add to edit the texture color so would match my Girl skin texture color...

On 18/10/2015 at 6:04 AM, Findri said:
Great Tenzan! We needed a futa love thread. 

I personally love both girls and dickgirls and in my spare time on weekends I like to do some cock and vagina retextures that match up with the mashup armors I make... mostly bassed on world of warcraft universe characters, draenei, blood elf and demon dickgirls... I will make a blog soon after I get a good computer... 

Gotta say I love Hoenheim's horsecock mod the most. Sadly I havent find a way to make it work with FloppySos yet, so I hope anyone who loves futa content give some contribution and ideas, as well I wouldnt mind to share my work if some1 is interested :classic_smile:

Futacollage1.jpg

SSsesion.rar

Finally i got an I7 4790K and started messing around with SMP and of course with the Futa smp pack by @zarzil, i loved the new mesh for common scholong he maded but the mesh was not compatible with body slide in game morphs so i converted it, but the mesh has a problem (see scren shots) i now that this is a problem related to the SOS default animation but on the normal sos this deformit is not so ugly as this one, them this makes me think that the mesh itself has a problem too, but i don't know how to use 3D modeling programs as 3ds max and blender to fix this :q if someone can help i will by very gratful.Finally i got an I7 4790K and started messing around with SMP and of course with the Futa smp pack by @zarzil, i loved the new mesh for common scholong he maded but the mesh was not compatible with body slide in game morphs so i converted it, but the mesh has a problem (see scren shots) i now that this is a problem related to the SOS default animation but on the normal sos this deformit is not so ugly as this one, them this makes me think that the mesh itself has a problem too, but i don't know how to use 3D modeling programs as 3ds max and blender to fix this :q if someone can help i will by very gratful.

enb2018_02_1800_14_58_34.bmp

enb2018_02_1800_15_59_01.bmp

enb2018_02_1800_16_25_98.bmp

enb2018_02_1800_16_36_58.bmp

common.png

blee.png

I'm having immense frame drop with floppy sos 2.3, no matter what I do the thickly populated regions break the frame rate

I not having any issues with version 1.7 but this version lack a lot of the chief function like arousal based erection and clothing slot conflict

I'm in need of dire help someone please help...................., THIS IS A CODE RED SITUATION