FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

So, I've been doing some body editing through Nifskope in the last day and a half.

These pictures were pictures I asked my girlfriend of what she would see.

Spoiler

LIGHT                                                                                                DARK

Nahnah2.thumb.jpg.f54f4686dc4a41afa1ed03582949830a.jpgNahnah.thumb.jpg.4ee4c9b6a25f9816912acc16b1d04415.jpg

So, she said she liked both but loved the dark one more. I liked it too myself, was just too sexy. However, she requested a lighter version of the dark one.

So this is per request of my girlfriend:

Spoiler

Request1.thumb.jpg.6a09c6934f4a89a3cd10ffe3d1e31b48.jpgRequest4.thumb.jpg.7f6188618a1d7aebfe88fbb3f775619b.jpgRequest5.thumb.jpg.2149cd4ad67ab8b8cd5f48c3d5c1030d.jpgRequest2.thumb.jpg.fed10c0e2767fd4287a463267bf65eee.jpgRequest3.thumb.jpg.d1e7c6babfbc490b95a263634e5d5db0.jpg

Tell me what you all think of these changes.

Edit: If you want to know how I achieved this, send me a message or reply.

19 minutes ago, VCFeticher said:

So, I've been doing some body editing through Nifskope in the last day and a half.

These pictures were pictures I asked my girlfriend of what she would see.

Reveal hidden contents

LIGHT                                                                                                DARK

Nahnah2.thumb.jpg.f54f4686dc4a41afa1ed03582949830a.jpgNahnah.thumb.jpg.4ee4c9b6a25f9816912acc16b1d04415.jpg

So, she said she liked both but loved the dark one more. I liked it too myself, was just too sexy. However, she requested a lighter version of the dark one.

So this is per request of my girlfriend:

Reveal hidden contents

Request1.thumb.jpg.6a09c6934f4a89a3cd10ffe3d1e31b48.jpgRequest4.thumb.jpg.7f6188618a1d7aebfe88fbb3f775619b.jpgRequest5.thumb.jpg.2149cd4ad67ab8b8cd5f48c3d5c1030d.jpgRequest2.thumb.jpg.fed10c0e2767fd4287a463267bf65eee.jpgRequest3.thumb.jpg.d1e7c6babfbc490b95a263634e5d5db0.jpg

Tell me what you all think of these changes.

My girlfriend makes amazingly beautiful characters...as well fucken majectic fap material..:-: uhg I need to learn how to do this. I need a new god damn computer.

On 12/04/2018 at 4:32 AM, LemonBoy95 said:

If you don't mind changing things up, I would recommend using demoniacs original sg glossy textures and using the "Super Glossy Schlong (oily)"
schlong texture from yevmods here: https://yevvieart.com/workshop/modding/yevmods-files/

And the sg schlong textures found here:https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1689-textures-for-sos-schlong-for-females-and-sos-equipable-schlong-unp-and-cbbe-support/

seam is almost unnoticeable.

It's getting close but the skin colour won't match up with it or do have to do something specific with bodyslider to make them match and sorry for bugging everyone.

Hmm 2.bmp

11 hours ago, Stealthfroob said:

It's getting close but the skin colour won't match up with it or do have to do something specific with bodyslider to make them match and sorry for bugging everyone.

Hmm 2.bmp

Perhaps the issue is in the mesh settings.  For some reason, the schlongs all came with specular map amounts that differ from the standard bodies.  I posted something ages ago, I wish it were pinned or something because this comes up fairly often!  I'll have to keep it bookmarked lmao.  Hope this helps:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/53953-futa-content-thread-futa-news-and-more-12617-update/?page=127&tab=comments#comment-2060193

13 hours ago, Stealthfroob said:

Hmm 2.bmp

The only thing I can think of would because it looks like you chose the wet option under demoniac as opposed to the glossy option will cause the mismatch. and maybe using this mod if you don't already: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2467-sos-schlong-for-females-and-equipable-schlong-bodyslide/

On 29.1.2018 at 8:24 PM, EvilReFlex said:

I don't want to continue my work on the new schlong mod, but I want to share the actual version: (Seamless only with CBBE and Mature Textures) 

Download: (You can craft it at the tanning rack)

ERF_Futanari.7z

Screenshot117719.thumb.jpg.4297ede6e14e1d2e28a51ba3f415c5ca.jpg

On 29.1.2018 at 8:35 PM, Azazellz said:

It's pretty... Hi-Poly.

But it does not support other SOS-related textures, and it's sad.

How about permission to modify your work? It's free to use?

Sad, that no one has posted screens with the HD schlong (or did I missed it?), maybe because there are only mature textures support? 

I'm trying to use the UV from the original sos schlong for the new highpoly schlong: (On screen the HD mesh)

Image2.thumb.jpg.9202cd673e549c027ab41cf95d08319b.jpg

Needs fixes on the edges, but first I want to know if there is interest in it. 

I also want to lower the polycount. (the mesh above is too extreme)

9 minutes ago, EvilReFlex said:

I'm trying to use the UV from the original sos schlong for the new highpoly schlong:

I also tried to tweak UV from your high poly model to the basic schlong model, but without success.

This task is just too complicated for my skills =)

12 minutes ago, EvilReFlex said:

Sad, that no one has posted screens with the HD schlong (or did I missed it?), maybe because there are only mature textures support? 

I think this is because you placed it only in one place - here.
If instead you added your model as a new mod to the mods section - I think it would be downloaded by more people.

26 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

I also tried to tweak UV from your high poly model to the basic schlong model, but without success.

This task is just too complicated for my skills =)

I think this is because you placed it only in one place - here.
If instead you added your model as a new mod to the mods section - I think it would be downloaded by more people.

Look at the screen above, I already have the original UV on the ne mesh, just needs small fixes. 

I don't wanted to create a modpage because I hoped someone continue with this mod. 

2 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

just needs small fixes. 

I'm stuck exactly at this part =)

Make UV for such high poly shape seamless... I just gave up at some point.

2 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

I don't wanted to create a modpage because I hoped someone continue with this mod. 

Or you can simply mark on the mod page what these are modders resources, and they can be used and changed in any way.

I think it's a better way to share your good work with LL community.

On 4/14/2018 at 1:07 PM, EvilReFlex said:

I'm trying to use the UV from the original sos schlong for the new highpoly schlong: (On screen the HD mesh)

Image2.thumb.jpg.9202cd673e549c027ab41cf95d08319b.jpg

Needs fixes on the edges, but first I want to know if there is interest in it. 

I also want to lower the polycount. (the mesh above is too extreme)

Yes! i would be lovely, ever since downloading this for testing it, now the default unp looks like plastic by comparison. And i think there's not much of it because i don't see much of mature skin. 

so in celebration of all in one's 4.0 release, I wanted to ask a question from the perspective of our tastes. It is awesome that the pack finally considers the futa niche, but there was something i was hoping it would address. So how do people generally deal with having a futa character and bodies with belly collisions? due to the proximity, the belly is just perma distorted, and in this case the belly is pushed way too far from contact from the sos mesh. in 3.0 of all in one, I just disabled belly to get around this issue, but is there a better way someone can tip me to?

On 4/19/2018 at 5:25 PM, Sensual Nautilus said:

so in celebration of all in one's 4.0 release, I wanted to ask a question from the perspective of our tastes. It is awesome that the pack finally considers the futa niche, but there was something i was hoping it would address. So how do people generally deal with having a futa character and bodies with belly collisions? due to the proximity, the belly is just perma distorted, and in this case the belly is pushed way too far from contact from the sos mesh. in 3.0 of all in one, I just disabled belly to get around this issue, but is there a better way someone can tip me to?

Ive been messing around with 4.0 for a while now. And either the belly distortion is fixed, or i messed up some part of the one click install. Either way i see no belly distortion on my side. (i haven't gotten past the alternate start room tough, so there is a severe lack of testing)

Previously i tried disabling belly hdt, but that wasn't really a proper solution.

If it is still a problem, i would also be interested in a solution/workaround.