FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

On 5/6/2016 at 12:12 AM, FauxFurry said:

While there doesn't seem to be any futanari monster or animal mods out there, there are fairly simple means to jury rigging one's own.

For futanari Falmer and Draugr, combine Draugr Females Nude and Naked Female Falmer with the male genitalia from More Nasty Critters.

For futa Dragons, just use Female Dragoness with More Nasty Critters and the animation of FunnyBizness (Dragon Lover and Dragon Missionary) and MadMansGun.

If you want futa horses for whatever reason, mix Gary's Real Mares with Horse Penis version 1.0 and toggle off horses in More Nasty Critters.

For futa dogs, use the textures from Gender Dogs on the dogs from More Nasty Critters.

For Spriggans with twigs and berries, use Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures with Better Shaped Female Creatures.

Dremora are easiest to 'futanarize' since they are pretty much a lightly altered version of Dark Elves. All you need is a plug-in file that swaps their genders or includes female Dremora spawns like this or this or Daedra of Coldharbour (though the latter requires unpacking of the BSA and replacement of meshes manually). 

One could also just use these to give one a head start on the whole process.

Dog Dual Gender.7z

Draugr Futanari Meshes.7z

Falmer Futanari Meshes.7z

FemDragons.7z

Hello, sorry if this has been asked for in the past. I use your meshes for draugr and falmer futas, but I get the blue "missing texture" colour on the penis. At nifskope the texture path is correct, I think. Is there a way to fix that? I am using the newest madmansgun version of mnc.

1 hour ago, The End said:

Hello, sorry if this has been asked for in the past. I use your meshes for draugr and falmer futas, but I get the blue "missing texture" colour on the penis. At nifskope the texture path is correct, I think. Is there a way to fix that? I am using the newest madmansgun version of mnc.

some of the things in that post are out of date, and the texture paths are wrong

textures\MoreNastyCritters\falmer\falmer_penis_color.dds

textures\MoreNastyCritters\falmer\falmer_penis_normal.dds

22 hours ago, Htanom said:

How do you get the balls to sit in front of the legs like that? Also, thanks for uploading those files, they are real nice.

Certain poses plus HDT with collision. The poses helping more so maybe. I'm really picky with the ones I use for my screenshots, not many of them play nicely with her body so it leaves me with few to choose from. So yeah, basically it doesn't always rest so nicely in the front like that, there are some times where it clips with her thighs unfortunately.

Hello...i'm so sorry if this has been asked around a lot but i'm at loss after lots of search.

I'm using CBBE body with Demoniac textures on Skyrim Special Edition.

Thing is, B3lisario's links are dead and i have no clue if they work with SE at all.

Can somebody help me set all of this up if possible on SE? The correct links and downloads, would really be appreciated.

Thank you.

Sorry for asking again, but was curious as to how one could get futa female characters on SSE. Been trying to but the B3lisario addon doesn't work for SOS lite and the SOS SE version makes my comp CTD. Really was wanting to get this going but if I gotta just wait then I guess I'll be doing that :/... Any new news about conversions? Thanks ahead.

My Dark Brotherhood Assassin, Kalara, getting quite friendly with Jonna, and getting intimate with...Cicero?

Jonna1.thumb.png.982e12c44c56a07bf5c8119b51090a06.pngJonna2.thumb.png.83ae81a2ee4e7bd16ec5a0c6babc6450.pngJonna3.thumb.png.aed5804069f9cb2729540725d9b27390.pngJonna4.thumb.png.ccee9ac75973767cc250ded92084de8b.png

"You think I have been...concerned? Confused, as the rest? More, curious, you could say. Keep the persona of the Jester all you want...but at least for a night, loose the outfit, and show me the truth about you..."

Cicero1.thumb.png.addb6048610d3a3b42dfd8b0254fdc2b.pngCicero2.thumb.png.a2a65a87a8f8779c62d83ac806b2dd7f.pngCicero3.thumb.png.ac192d71aaa78e12a3fc586fd2ef343d.png

I've been  along time lurker here, but I've been working a long time to get everything I wanted functioning properly, thanks to most of the people from this thread for all  things related. So, here's some lewds.

My Character is the redhead with piercings (Azalea) and the other is follower Toccata 

20180401050833_1.jpg

20180401050922_1.jpg

20180401051100_1.jpg

20180401051433_1.jpg

20180401051512_1.jpg

20180401051654_1.jpg

4 hours ago, . . . . . said:

Is there any good small futa penises presets?

if i can figure out how....i will share mine. eva is a cbbe gal with muscles, large breasts, and rather nice realistically sized penis. i like it being not too long, but not too short, and just fat enough to fit snugly between her legs. honestly if you have racemenu, and you should...then it should be easy to customize yours. and probably best to get the fit you want.

2BED5041CA9DC5583CF7112435B5DA4E480EFC8A

I need to be able to grab my massive futa dick in skyrim vr and use it as a melee weapon. make it happen. I want it. you want it. we all want it. be the hero the community of plebeians is calling out for please. I want to use my touch controllers to grab my floppy dick I want to make it hard by gripping and stroking it. I want a hardness modifier to increase and decrease leathality of my attacks. I want to play the entire campaign of dovakin and civil war all the dlcs with just my big dick swinging as my weapon.