FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Basically coming back from a very long break from skyrim, and while messing around and getting reaquainted with my mod loadout, a question popped up and I couldn't find an answer combing through the forums and google for it.

Are the setting sizes for female futas able to be retained yet? In my current and fairly dated loadout still has this issue present, so whenever i change an npc's schlong size it eventually reverts back to a scale 1 with all customisation removed. 

If you can inform me of any news, I would be tremendously appreciative. :smiley:

18 hours ago, Resdayn said:

Well guess this is my first post here :smile: 

My new character, this is my favorite shot of her :smiley: 

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot1020.jpg.b9ac73a341383f23821185cfebd9bd9e.jpg

This is my messing with racemenu :smiley: 

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot1022.jpg.4ccadb2ea093fe5f3eaf46bf7416fbae.jpg

ScreenShot1024.jpg.2c0e363495bf0f4a3387ba8194b45827.jpg

ScreenShot1025.jpg.ab2ecb1a486945818bcca00e71203932.jpg

First the rumor:

"People say there is someone in Riften that can change your face..."

Now the truth:

"... but you should be able to take it veeeeeery deep throat"

1 minute ago, uXxZeroxXu said:

Nice shots of her. it reminds me of a old sucubus/argonian I made some time ago. I think is time to get the dust off of her

btw where did you get those armored hooves.

Thank you :blush:.

Thats actually from greaves mod, I use it for my other characters too.

Succubus Argonian sounds an very interesting combination.

On 2/4/2016 at 9:43 PM, OmegaNovaios said:

These are also required when Floppy SOS is enabled. They are engaged during flaccid and disengaged during erection. For Custom you will need to enable HDT Balls or they will be treated as disengaged as it overwrites floppysos_balls_edited. I don't know why it does this but I'm glad as it allows scrotum customization via MCM and floppiness during erection without any hassle. You do not need both of these unless you plan to alternate between both of these or simply want to test your preference. These overwrite the Floppy SOS files so make backups or just reinstall Floppy SOS if you have issues.

floppysos_schlong.xmlfloppysos_custom.xml

Can someone please explain to me if I have to rename this files to names of the Floppy presets  XML files or something if not how do I add this into the game and use them in game...?

Thanks cause I did add them to the game and can not locate these via MCM menu in floppy sos..