FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

11 hours ago, Assada said:

I thought Diamonized is default texture of SOS for women. It has it in required.

well yes, but I still got a pretty noticable seamline :confused:

edit: nvm, I swapped to real girl now it's all fine

edit: here some pics, is it rly that dark or just my spyder screen adjustment tool that makes them pics so dark? :open_mouth:

TESV 2018-01-25 03-59-42-79.bmp

TESV 2018-01-25 04-00-19-48.bmp

TESV 2018-01-25 03-47-29-94.bmp

TESV 2018-01-25 03-47-40-39.bmp

TESV 2018-01-25 03-54-56-45.bmp

oh darn forgot to change fraps from bmp to a better format, they look so crappy xD

53 minutes ago, Aceboltz said:

She is really pretty :smile: and I like this ENB.
What body type are you using? I can't manage to have such cleavage with uunp.

It's all about using BodySlide to get the body shape you want. There's options in there to reshape and reposition the breasts to get cleavage.

1 hour ago, EvilReFlex said:

I don't want to continue my work on the new schlong mod, but I want to share the actual version: (Seamless only with CBBE and Mature Textures) 

It's pretty... Hi-Poly.

But it does not support other SOS-related textures, and it's sad.

How about permission to modify your work? It's free to use?

18 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

It's pretty... Hi-Poly.

But it does not support other SOS-related textures, and it's sad.

How about permission to modify your work? It's free to use?

That's the reason why I uploaded it, maybe some one wants to continue the work. 

20 hours ago, Aceboltz said:

She is really pretty :smile: and I like this ENB.
What body type are you using? I can't manage to have such cleavage with uunp.

the base is my bodymod MCBM (which is aswell under UUNP in bodyslide)

then I simply tweaked a bit, less legs and a bit less breast, more gravity and some cleavage and done :smile:

12 minutes ago, uXxZeroxXu said:

Hello guys i´m back with more futa stuff 

do you like dickgirls sucking their own dicks?

I made a video and a few pics 

https://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/29775/futa-tomboy-selfsuck

Reveal hidden contents

20180130211909_1.thumb.jpg.dae4b16bb9d56eae218529f0f00fab4f.jpg20180130211932_1.thumb.jpg.157ea7ff91e1c1ec0efe00ec5310f8eb.jpg20180130211946_1.thumb.jpg.a3bb17ac1c0e574506b837973da3b506.jpg20180130212004_1.thumb.jpg.8699a5a78530d9292e95f153889cc0b7.jpg

love it, the animations are nice, did you make em?  if not, where can I find them? :smile:

btw, in your vid I see something that is bothering me since a while, even with hdt the balls will not become completley mobile, at certain angles they start to just hang down stiff ... dunno how to describe, is there no one  else who bothers this, I wonder if someone is already working on this, of if this can't be changed

43 minutes ago, M4rth said:

love it, the animations are nice, did you make em?  if not, where can I find them? :smile:

btw, in your vid I see something that is bothering me since a while, even with hdt the balls will not become completley mobile, at certain angles they start to just hang down stiff ... dunno how to describe, is there no one  else who bothers this, I wonder if someone is already working on this, of if this can't be changed

Here is where you can get them that specific one ins under human/male masturbation animations https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2702-funnybizness-v25-slal-pack-by-shashankie/

and thank for telling about the balls I will make them more bounce more next time, 

On 30/01/2018 at 4:39 AM, M4rth said:

the base is my bodymod MCBM (which is aswell under UUNP in bodyslide)

then I simply tweaked a bit, less legs and a bit less breast, more gravity and some cleavage and done :smile:

Thanks for the tip, I'll try it. I never touched the MCBM slider before!

Nice self suck btw, really funny. And no lady punching ;)