Hi,

Not sure if it's a bug or just a 'Id 10 T' error on my part but

SLIF_Morph.GetValue(akTarget, "All Mods", "BreastsFantasy")

does not appear to work. I've instead resorted to:

StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(PlayerRef, "slif_" + "BreastsFantasy")

Just a heads-up. 

• 1 month later...

I'm having a bit of an issue with this and SGO III.  I've disabled Nioverride and set my inflation scales to what I want them to be and it seems to work with other mods but when using SGO my body will never deflate all the way to its original size.  I'm not entirely sure how to use this mod so maybe it's on my part but it seems to be working with all the other mods I've tested.

Found a mistake in the SLIF_Calc script.

The while logic for the average calculation  will come to an end before all mods are checked.

Spoiler

;Original code:

if (averageCount > 0)
	int a = 0
	while (a < modCount)
		if (average_arr[a] > 0.0)
			average_value += (average_arr[a] / averageCount)
			a += 1 ;having the counter in the if loop, there is the possibilty to exit without adding a count.
        else
            a= modCount ; probably ment as failsafe to end the whileloop, but in case the if loop above will have not a positive value, the whileloop will end immediatley: Mistake!
        endIf
	endWhile
endIf

;corrected:

if (averageCount > 0)
	int a = 0
	while (a < modCount)
		if (average_arr[a] > 0.0)
			average_value += (average_arr[a] / averageCount)
		endIf
		a += 1 ; the counter outside the if loop will always add 1, no need for a failsafe.				
	endWhile
endIf

I've been using the morphs options of SLIF for a few different mods.

Is it normal that whenever it updates the game drops a lot of frames for a few seconds? It doesn't do that with other options like Nioverride.

Also, I have built my body properly with the morphs option enabled.

Is there a patch that allows Cursed Loot's cum inflation/belly inflation to be recognized in SLIF or Fill Her Up, i noticed the 'expel cum' feature from FHU doesn't actually drain the cum that is 'stored' separately by Cursed Loot from your character should she find herself inflated with ludicrous amount of cum, so even after draining cum reflected in FHU/SLIF, my character still has a bloated belly, which does leak out over time. (using SSE version)

is the one in SexLab Inflation Framework Patch Installer 2018.12.01 applicable in SSE?

10 minutes ago, ralchemilla said:

Is there a patch that allows Cursed Loot's cum inflation/belly inflation to be recognized in SLIF or Fill Her Up, i noticed the 'expel cum' feature from FHU doesn't actually drain the cum that is 'stored' separately by Cursed Loot from your character should she find herself inflated with ludicrous amount of cum, so even after draining cum reflected in FHU/SLIF, my character still has a bloated belly, which does leak out over time. (using SSE version)

is the one in SexLab Inflation Framework Patch Installer 2018.12.01 applicable in SSE?

Is there any particular reason you are using both FHU and Cursed Loot inflation at the same time?

2 hours ago, 悲しい少王女 said:

Is there any particular reason you are using both FHU and Cursed Loot inflation at the same time?

image.png.c4ff254836ba3942c31fc89fc48f76bb.png
immersion purposes, i feel that the flavor texts in the Cursed Loot when inflation happens, is more varied and 'diverse' compared to FHU, and also.. Cursed Loot has their own Tentacle Parasite event/questline which is quite lewd so.. having cum inflation turned on for that alone helps with immersion as well,

i was hoping that SLIF is able to register Cursed Loot into its MCM mod-list, so that would allow FHU to expel the cum.. i think?

I noticed both mods weren't showing up in SLIF MCM mod-list, so i was hoping the Sexlab Inflation Framework patches installer, is able to 'fix' it, but i wanted to be sure before installing it, incase it messes up something..

Question: do you use FHU as well,  if so, does it appear in your SLIF MCM mod-list (ingame)?

5 hours ago, ralchemilla said:

i was hoping that SLIF is able to register Cursed Loot into its MCM mod-list, so that would allow FHU to expel the cum.. i think?

Even if you get a patch, it doesn't work like this. SLIF tracks the changes from the mods separately and makes them stack nicely, but it's up to those mods to track their own internal values. FHU "knows" how much cum there is and tells SLIF when to change the appearance of the character. It won't make FHU detect changes by other mods and update the amount of cum it thinks there is.

On 10/8/2020 at 12:22 PM, ralchemilla said:

Question: do you use FHU as well,  if so, does it appear in your SLIF MCM mod-list (ingame)?

To that question yes but no it doesn't since I'm using baka's fhu. The latest one for SE should appear in it, I think. Doesn't particulary bother me since I'm using only one anyways.

I also doubt that patch will work or rather work well since its quite old and for LE but I didn't look into what it replaces so idk for sure.

I asked this question in the Technical Support section as well, as I wasn't sure the best place for it. I'm setting up my new game with Soul Gem Oven 3 and UUNP body.

I've noticed that when I set SLIF to use Morph Modus, I haven't been able to locate the pregnancy belly morph in SLIF. (Is this what SGO would use?) The morph is available in racemenu and works just fine there, so it's absence in SLIF makes me concerned.

I haven't had a chance to actually test it with this new game yet, but in my last game I never actually noticed much of a change in the belly when pregnant, so I'd like to make sure I have this setup correctly this time.

Anybody know if this is a problem or not? (I have RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp merged with a few other files, it that makes a difference.)

Edit: Just had a chance to check Mod Organizer. Looks like I've got a conflict between the SLIF SGO patch and a SLSO (SexLab Separate Orgasm) SGO patch, so...yeah I guess I'm really confused as to how to get this to work. :sweat_smile:

Edit 2: Okay, I reinstalled the SLIF patches and I'm able to find the PregnancyBelly morph in SLIF. It looks like SGO doesn't actually use it, though? Is there a way to force it to? I tested out at max size and got a small-ish belly (from a scaled bone, I presume) that only worked when the character was naked.

On 10/12/2020 at 12:18 PM, emes said:

I asked this question in the Technical Support section as well, as I wasn't sure the best place for it. I'm setting up my new game with Soul Gem Oven 3 and UUNP body.

I've noticed that when I set SLIF to use Morph Modus, I haven't been able to locate the pregnancy belly morph in SLIF. (Is this what SGO would use?) The morph is available in racemenu and works just fine there, so it's absence in SLIF makes me concerned.

I haven't had a chance to actually test it with this new game yet, but in my last game I never actually noticed much of a change in the belly when pregnant, so I'd like to make sure I have this setup correctly this time.

Anybody know if this is a problem or not? (I have RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp merged with a few other files, it that makes a difference.)

Edit: Just had a chance to check Mod Organizer. Looks like I've got a conflict between the SLIF SGO patch and a SLSO (SexLab Separate Orgasm) SGO patch, so...yeah I guess I'm really confused as to how to get this to work. :sweat_smile:

Edit 2: Okay, I reinstalled the SLIF patches and I'm able to find the PregnancyBelly morph in SLIF. It looks like SGO doesn't actually use it, though? Is there a way to force it to? I tested out at max size and got a small-ish belly (from a scaled bone, I presume) that only worked when the character was naked.

There are two things you need to change. First, somewhere in the MCM is slider for Nodes and a slider for morphs, telling how much contribution should go to the node and how much should go to the morphs. You want 100% morphs, 0% nodes.

Second are the sliders on the morph page, you want to tell it to use only PregnancyBelly.

Basically when SLIF gets an event for belly, it will split it between changing the bone weights and changing the morph values based on the first slider. Then it will determine how much to change each morph based on the second sliders.

2 hours ago, DayTri said:

There are two things you need to change. First, somewhere in the MCM is slider for Nodes and a slider for morphs, telling how much contribution should go to the node and how much should go to the morphs. You want 100% morphs, 0% nodes.

Second are the sliders on the morph page, you want to tell it to use only PregnancyBelly.

Basically when SLIF gets an event for belly, it will split it between changing the bone weights and changing the morph values based on the first slider. Then it will determine how much to change each morph based on the second sliders.

Thanks! I actually did figure this out after a lot of searching, I didn't realize SLIF could actually do that (essentially redirect node changes to make them morph changes), as I guess the mod description didn't really make it clear to me.

29 minutes ago, emes said:

Thanks! I actually did figure this out after a lot of searching, I didn't realize SLIF could actually do that (essentially redirect node changes to make them morph changes), as I guess the mod description didn't really make it clear to me.

I don't think it's actually redirecting node changes, if a mod tries to make a node change it will still be a node change.

What happens is in mods supporting SLIF, they send a mod event with some name like "slif_belly" and a value. That value gets added to the "slif_belly" value on that actor tracked by SLIF, and then SLIF applies node or morph changes to the actor based on that value and also your settings. So these mods don't make any morph or node changes themselves, they just send the info to SLIF and let SLIF handle all that.

On 10/4/2020 at 2:00 PM, decaluka said:

I've been using the morphs options of SLIF for a few different mods.

Is it normal that whenever it updates the game drops a lot of frames for a few seconds? It doesn't do that with other options like Nioverride.

Also, I have built my body properly with the morphs option enabled.

Setting 1 as minimum for Soulgem Oven 3 fixed it.

Just recently got back into modding Skyrim, had the great idea to do a fresh wipe of my mod list. So now I'm having a problem with the Inflation Framework not picking up Milk Mod Economy as a mod on its body scale lists. MME is not getting registered to the framework no mater what I do. I'm assuming its a load order problem, and I'm trying out different orders as I write this, but I've gotten my other mods to register to the Inflation Framework for body scaling. Anyone know what could be holding MME back for me? 

For some reason I can't get this to play nice with both MME and SGO3. I've been attempting to get my game stable after I ruined my last save, which had it working fine. But now it's not reading either mod correctly to make the adjustments to the body. Only real difference I can think of is using the SMP function from BHUNP, but still buildin uunp special body.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2020 at 6:22 AM, ralchemilla said:

Just thought I'd chime in. @悲しい少王女 is correct. That patch (along with most patches in the SLIF patch installer, honestly) are out of date and should not be used. Check the file dates or filesize, and you should notice the mods these days have larger files than the SLIF patch versions or have newer dates. This means you shouldn't probably use them without patching the code yourself, if you know how to do that.

However, since then, most mods have added SLIF support themselves (like SexLab Devious Butt and Egg Factory). For others, people have posted patches in the comments of the particular mod. Naked Dungeons and Pee and Fart have them, and Fill Her Up has a highly-improved version by Baka which adds a lot of dialogue comments on your' being filled with cum and also merges a number of bugfixes known amongst the community, along with adding SLIF support.

I should also mention that a mod needs to add code and change the way they handle node updates when adding SLIF support. The mod has to update its script, or someone has to patch the script for them.

For this reason, any time a mod updates, those changes need to be forwarded, which is why having the author add SLIF support natively is a better option.

• 2 weeks later...

I installed this mod to run along side Sexlab survival with its new updates that add support for Inflation by use of the "mysterious potion" for a short-lived instant increase in body proportions. I am having a problem with CTD every time my character drinks the potion though. I have to wait one hour before the effects occur, and when I do as soon as body proportions begin to change I crash to desktop.

Any Idea how to fix this? I have tried switching the inflation type from instant to incremental but it has no effect.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mikaalice said:

are there any good presets for belly sliders for SLIF? Or any settings that people have liked? I've been fiddling around with it, but haven't found much success

the sliders correspond with  bodyslide sliders. so go into bodyslide and make a body you like in it then go into silf and set the value to them