5 hours ago, Wow132666 said:

For some reason, the breast morphs being applied by this mod are only affecting clothes/armors with HDT breast physics enabled, and don't do anything to armors without HDT breast physics on. The armors with this disabled still work with other CBBE morphs, and even breast morphs in the racemenu morphs tab, however the breasts morphs from SLIF do not change. As said before, SLIF morphs do work on armor with HDT breast physics so I'm a bit stumped as to why they don't on armors without it. I've tried a few things that I thought were the problems initially, such as reinstalling my clothing mods and changing versions of HDT physics, and none of these have worked. Anyone know how to fix this?

The armor that do not "inflate" is not referencing the Skeleton nodes used for the inflation effect. Also, there is an advance setting in SLIF (off by default) for inflation using mesh morph, but it is likely the armor do not have that more advanced setup either. 

If the armor is referencing the Skeleton nodes used for the inflation effect, then it will inherit the effect. When you do not see it in some armors, it is because those armors are not referencing the Skeleton nodes used for the effects.

The physic engine or the animation engine do not act on the armor/body meshes, and instead act on the Skeleton nodes.  The armor/body is referenced to the standard nodes needed by Skyrim to work, but it could also be referenced to custom Skeleton nodes for special uses by the mod community. In special expanded Skeleton, like XP32 Maximum Skeleton or newer.

In case of the armor/body mesh for breast, belly, and butt, the community added extra nodes to the Skeleton system.  An armor/body need to be referencing those nodes for the special effect to apply.  Because the effect is being applied to the skeleton and the Armor/Body mesh inherit the effect only if it referenced to the Skeleton nodes used for the effects.

HDT is short for HydrogensaysHDT, and she created a special plugin to calculate a physic simulation for certain nodes in the Skeleton.  When an Armor/Body mesh express that it is HDT enabled, it means that it is referencing those special nodes in the Skeleton affected by the plugin.  She stopped working on HDT and created the SMP engine, but it also was abandoned by her and the work is done by a different team. 

If the inflation settings are set for NIO nodes and the mesh is properly referenced to the corresponding breast nodes in the Skeleton, then it will scale too.  If an armor has the HDT feature, it means that the author also referenced part of the armor mesh to the corresponding nodes for breast, butt, belly, and it will also get the inflation effects. 

SLIF settings are default to only "morph" the character Skeleton nodes, NIO Scale. It can also be setup for Slider Morphs that use a special ".TRI" file to morph the mesh independent of the Skeleton.  Those are created using Bodyslide Studio and are better looking.

Armor Mesh with the referenced skeleton nodes(green)

Spoiler

465802579_MESHshowingskeletonnodes.jpg.6f151e2ce724e08554b5259305408f17.jpg

Thank you for the explanation, that makes a bit more sense. My knowledge of Bethesda's body/outfit system goes about as far as to build the outfits in bodyslide, listen to mod author's instructions, and possibly make minor edits in outfit studio, and when it comes to adding physics and morphs to the mix I don't really know where to start.

11 hours ago, safado said:

The armor that do not "inflate" is not referencing the Skeleton nodes used for the inflation effect. Also, there is an advance setting in SLIF (off by default) for inflation using mesh morph, but it is likely the armor do not have that more advanced setup either. 

If the armor is referencing the Skeleton nodes used for the inflation effect, then it will inherit the effect. When you do not see it in some armors, it is because those armors are not referencing the Skeleton nodes used for the effects.

The armors I was referring to were all just the vanilla Skyrim outfits but modified for CBBE Bodyslide with HDT physics. Originally I was using VOBS, however when I was initially troubleshooting the issue I had also tried Remodeled Armor CBBE, and now im using Skyrim enhanced Armors and clothes. Regardless though, when I said the outfits didn't have HDT physics, I had selected some of the "CBBE HDT compatible" outfits to be built in bodyslide without TBBP on for realism. Does this mean that the outfits built without TBBP don't include the nodes at all? 

11 hours ago, safado said:

SLIF settings are default to only "morph" the character Skeleton nodes, NIO Scale. It can also be setup for Slider Morphs that use a special ".TRI" file to morph the mesh independent of the Skeleton.  Those are created using Bodyslide Studio and are better looking.

I always build all of my outfits with morphs enabled, so how would I get SLIF to use the .tri morphs rather than using the nodes? I've been looking in the settings for a bit and I'm not too sure what to change...

11 hours ago, Wow132666 said:

Does this mean that the outfits built without TBBP don't include the nodes at all? 

The armor mesh without TBBP do not have the "relationship weights" referencing the TBBP bones\nodes in the Skeleton. 

https://babofactory.blogspot.com/2019/10/what-is-hdt-pe-hdt-smp-bbp-tbbp-3bbb.html

note for blog info: HDT-SMP was restarted and optimized for SkyrimSE by a new team, is called FSMP - Faster HDT-SMP.  Stay on HDT-PE if using SkyrimLE.

Weight "painted" vertex relationship on Mesh referencing NPC BELLY bone\node in OutfitStudio. The color are just numbers being interpreted as color, the number are in reality "percents" ratios. It will be used to define how much it get modified by changes to the node scale and translation(movement by HDT). 

Examples:  BD Armor Replacer for SkyrimSE 3BA (3BBB).

Spoiler

338068292_OutfitSutdioNPCBellyweights3BAsample.jpg.7428e4405eb1cda39a6e1df815ca6711.jpg

11 hours ago, Wow132666 said:

I always build all of my outfits with morphs enabled, so how would I get SLIF to use the .tri morphs rather than using the nodes? I've been looking in the settings for a bit and I'm not too sure what to change...

I wrote some instructions a while back.

Adding weights including tbbp references.

Is for Fallout but it still same OutfitStudio and process. 

Use CBBE Physics or similar for the reference.  Try without deleting "bones" first (Skip that step) and test.  If the armor mesh has special HDT/SMP cloth physics, it will fail or CTD if the "special cloth" bone get deleted. Those nodes are custom and not part of the skeleton.  Anyway, those are likely to have the morph, but sometimes for a different body (UUNP\CBBE).  Evade modifying meshes with cloth HDT\SMP unless you know how to weight those special nodes. Cloth HDT\SMP are special and not just TBBP or 3BBB.

Edited by safado
  • 2 months later...
6 hours ago, decaluka said:

I've had this question for a while - whenever there's a body morph update from any mod, my framerate noticeably goes down for a few seconds, then back to normal.

It doesn't happen if I use Nioverride instead. Is that normal behaviour?

Depends on your papyrus "budget" parameters, it runs at every frame update with the graphic engine.  SLIF is in papyrus, while NIO is a C++ plugin.  

If you are using SkyrimSE/AE, you can try SSE Display Tweaks.  It has some Papyrus runtime performance tuning, but need to enable because it is disabled by default. Recommend to also download and apply "High performance configuration" and use it as your baseline.

Also, you may need to check CPU multicore settings and such, because the process feeding the GPU is sharing CPU with other system of the game engine. Originals are conservative for the 2011 systems.

Edited by safado
  • 1 month later...
On 11/12/2021 at 3:13 PM, safado said:

The names for the nodes comes from the installed "Skeleton", XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended.  SLIF config already has them listed.

The name of the "Bodymorphs" are defined in each individual mesh but generally copied from "master" reference body. The slider names shown in Bodyslide outfit studio are not the real ones. To get the real slider name check the xml files in the folder "Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderCategories". In the xml files, the name after "Slider name=" is the real name.  These are the one listed to build from reference but the already build meshes may have more sliders.  

The SLIF node/Morph listing is in "Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SexLab Inflation Framework\lists".  Each preset has a file in that folder, listing the "skeleton" NIO nodes and morph to be used.

The morph config and grouping into breast, belly, and butt is defined in xml file in folder "Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SexLab Inflation Framework\bodymorphs". Each preset has a file here to define it.

Other files in ""Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SexLab Inflation Framework" are created by the MCM init and config changes.  That why it persist different games.

Consider all nodes and slider names to be case sensitive.

Theres documentation here:

Hide contents

Ok so this is how you have those NIO nodes and bodymorphs show up in the values and sliders page yes?  But what is the link between the input from a mod to slif (how do i even find out what that would be for say FHU Baka edition and Egg factory?), the values and sliders page, and the bodymorphs page?  It seems you can select a different "current" list for each page so I don't understand how they all get tied together.

Any chance you could write some documentation for this mod, it is sorely lacking and you seem to understand it well ahah.

I'm having issues with the way the belly appears on my character. I'm using egg factory 35a-SE, Baka FHU, and SLIF 1.2.2. I've mainly been testing with egg factory since it's been the quickest way to see the effects. Every time the belly inflates, it comes in this sorta square shape instead of round. I've tried putting NIO values to 0, putting morph nodes on, and setting default values to around 100%. The square belly always comes in. I've checked race menu which is updated to the most current version. I'm using The P3ach body preset if that also helps. 

• 4 weeks later...

been using this mod for the longest time, and at this point kind of afraid to ask, but how can i tell if this mod is doing what it's supposed to?

edit: actually, what is it supposed to do/manage exactly? does it just make sure that mods that rely on this framework only inflate the character using the same nodes?

Edited by Aycelist
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I am using Fill Her Up, as well as estrus chaurus, and it seems that Inflation framework is somehow overwriting the fill her up belly with the estrus chaurus belly when i am pregnant after chaurus sex, instead of adding/calculating the values. 

After sex it inflates just fine, but when I change a cell the cum filled belly resets and belly scales down to the estrus chaurus pregnancy.

Any idea why? I didnt installed the fill her up-patch for inflation framework since Baka stated that he has a patch already inclued, and inflation framework is detecting fill her up indeed, but somehow messing with the node-scaling. 

I tried reinstalling FHU and inflation framework, but to no avail.

Without IF it doesnt get resetted and also if my character has just a filled belly (no pregnancy), so it seems to be linked between FHU + Estrus chaurs+ + inflation framework.

Also if i recall it correctly it used to work before, only thing i changed was to deinstall and reinstall pee and fart-mod and milk mod economy due to some issues.

Edit: Have the same problem with the OG FHU 2.0 and its NiO-patch

Seems that its not related to estrus chaurus, issue exists even when not being pregnant by chaurus.

Everytime cells are changed the FHU belly node is resetted.

When I check the FHU-MCM inflation shows in example 10, but parallel in inflation framework-MCM if I choose FHU-mod, its belly value shows just 1.

If I quicksave and load (F5 + F9) it gets updated and the correct value is displayed both visually on belly and on the slider value in inflation framework

Edit2: Ok now I dont understand anything anymore.

Uninstalled Both Inflation Framework patcher and installer and FHU in Vortex-manager

->went waaaay back to a save where I hadnt even installed any of those mods, so in theses saves there shouldnt be any remaining scripts or whatever.

->now I get CTD everytime SLIF is installed and tries to register my character (can just see the message popping up "registering player..."->freeze and crash)

Edited by Krepel
  • 2 months later...

Anyone know how to use SLIF to reset just one node or whatever to 0?  All I've figured out how to do is reset the all values in either all mods or specific ones to 0, but if I do that the breasts shrink too.  I just want to reset the belly because something set it to 1 instead of 0 so she never looks empty.  

On 3/5/2023 at 10:49 AM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Anyone know how to use SLIF to reset just one node or whatever to 0?  All I've figured out how to do is reset the all values in either all mods or specific ones to 0, but if I do that the breasts shrink too.  I just want to reset the belly because something set it to 1 instead of 0 so she never looks empty.  

You can in Value & sliders/default modus/All Mods

• left click on node, select yes to unregister.
    • It will register back as 0 or minimum value.
    • But a mod may set it back to the value you do not want.

or..

You mean like an offset value for a specific node or morph?

Spoiler

You can set global minimum value in

• "Preset"
    • Default Modus
      • 2nd modus: Set to Minimum
      • Change the node slider
  • If you reduce the minimum, you may need to reset the individual node again.
  • You can also use Multiple instead to apply a fraction instead of full values, and reduce the size.

If you want it only for player

• Options
    • Toggle both auto register SLIF for player
    • Toggle slider change on menu exit
  • Value & sliders
    • Switch between Default Modus or Morph Modus, as needed.
    • Register player, as needed
    • Switch Mod from "all mods" to SL Inflation Framework
      • if it does not show, exit all menus and wait a few seconds for it to trigger the option for auto register. Return to MCM and continue
    • switch 2nd Modus from values to sliders
    • Add the offset to the node or morph, depending on 1st-Modus selection.
    • You can also specify Minimum, Maximum, and Multiplier for the player values only.

Can be done to specific NPC if you enable the auto register SLIF for NPC.

This is good to test your node to morph ratio setup or direct morph values on player body.

Edited by safado
On 1/5/2023 at 9:48 AM, Krepel said:

Hi,

I am using Fill Her Up, as well as estrus chaurus, and it seems that Inflation framework is somehow overwriting the fill her up belly with the estrus chaurus belly when i am pregnant after chaurus sex, instead of adding/calculating the values. 

After sex it inflates just fine, but when I change a cell the cum filled belly resets and belly scales down to the estrus chaurus pregnancy.

Any idea why? I didnt installed the fill her up-patch for inflation framework since Baka stated that he has a patch already inclued, and inflation framework is detecting fill her up indeed, but somehow messing with the node-scaling. 

I tried reinstalling FHU and inflation framework, but to no avail.

Without IF it doesnt get resetted and also if my character has just a filled belly (no pregnancy), so it seems to be linked between FHU + Estrus chaurs+ + inflation framework.

Also if i recall it correctly it used to work before, only thing i changed was to deinstall and reinstall pee and fart-mod and milk mod economy due to some issues.

Edit: Have the same problem with the OG FHU 2.0 and its NiO-patch

Seems that its not related to estrus chaurus, issue exists even when not being pregnant by chaurus.

Everytime cells are changed the FHU belly node is resetted.

When I check the FHU-MCM inflation shows in example 10, but parallel in inflation framework-MCM if I choose FHU-mod, its belly value shows just 1.

If I quicksave and load (F5 + F9) it gets updated and the correct value is displayed both visually on belly and on the slider value in inflation framework

Edit2: Ok now I dont understand anything anymore.

Uninstalled Both Inflation Framework patcher and installer and FHU in Vortex-manager

->went waaaay back to a save where I hadnt even installed any of those mods, so in theses saves there shouldnt be any remaining scripts or whatever.

->now I get CTD everytime SLIF is installed and tries to register my character (can just see the message popping up "registering player..."->freeze and crash)

Could be an issue with NIO instead, or you have an old mod that send node scales directly, bypassing NIO.  Before NIO, inflation mods conflicted with each others. NIO fixed that when it is used by all inflation mods.  SLIF added more control and converted node scaling to morph(if setup correctly) before sending it to NIO (SLIF acts as middleware). 

Do not know if this still works.

Spoiler

Edited by safado
2 hours ago, safado said:

You can in Value & sliders/default modus/All Mods

• left click on node, select yes to unregister.
    • It will register back as 0 or minimum value.
    • But a mod may set it back to the value you do not want.

or..

You mean like an offset value for a specific node or morph?

Hide contents

You can set global minimum value in

• "Preset"
    • Default Modus
      • 2nd modus: Set to Minimum
      • Change the node slider
  • If you reduce the minimum, you may need to reset the individual node again.
  • You can also use Multiple instead to apply a fraction instead of full values, and reduce the size.

If you want it only for player

• Options
    • Toggle both auto register SLIF for player
    • Toggle slider change on menu exit
  • Value & sliders
    • Switch between Default Modus or Morph Modus, as needed.
    • Register player, as needed
    • Switch Mod from "all mods" to SL Inflation Framework
      • if it does not show, exit all menus and wait a few seconds for it to trigger the option for auto register. Return to MCM and continue
    • switch 2nd Modus from values to sliders
    • Add the offset to the node or morph, depending on 1st-Modus selection.
    • You can also specify Minimum, Maximum, and Multiplier for the player values only.

Can be done to specific NPC if you enable the auto register SLIF for NPC.

This is good to test your node to morph ratio setup or direct morph values on player body.

I tried the first two methods so far.  Unregistering changed the value from 1.5 to 1.  The 2nd method, setting the global minimum value, was already at 0.  There's one mod (Estrus Charus I believe, or maybe it was spider or dwemer) that I told to reset but it "reset" the values to 1 instead of 0.  I'll try to do the third option next.  

• 1 month later...

I am not sure if this is SLIF related or not but I am having an issue where breast values for Egg Factory do not deflate. They only inflate or get stuck somewhere in the process  of deflating. I am using EF 3.3 with the SLIF patch. I was looking through papyrus logs and I don't see anything related to SLIF or EF so that was no help. I did look at the debug logs for SLIF and it almost looks as if its stuck in a loop with the breasts at the point where they should be deflating. Toward the bottom of the log it looks like its just setting the same value over and over. Am I right or is this what the log is supposed to look like? I appreciate any help. I am really hoping to not have to start my playthrough over because of this issue.

slif_debug.0.log

2 hours ago, Lili_Cakez said:

I am not sure if this is SLIF related or not but I am having an issue where breast values for Egg Factory do not deflate. They only inflate or get stuck somewhere in the process  of deflating. I am using EF 3.3 with the SLIF patch. I was looking through papyrus logs and I don't see anything related to SLIF or EF so that was no help. I did look at the debug logs for SLIF and it almost looks as if its stuck in a loop with the breasts at the point where they should be deflating. Toward the bottom of the log it looks like its just setting the same value over and over. Am I right or is this what the log is supposed to look like? I appreciate any help. I am really hoping to not have to start my playthrough over because of this issue.

slif_debug.0.log 36.07 kB · 1 download

• If you have installed ZAZ Animation Pack 7 or newer (recommend 8 or 8+)
  • Download Egg Factory 3.6
  • Install\extract archive with mod manager
  • Open Egg factory folder that the mod manager created to store the files
  • delete the EggFactory.bsa
    • Because it contains copies of ZAZ equitable fluid 2.0 already in ZAZ animation pack.
    • Removing the BSA will make it compatible with SkyrimSE and SkyrimLE. Is already for SkyimLE
    • You can use CAO agaist the folder if not sure about compatibility with SkyrimSE. Nothing should chang unless you choose compression of textures.
  • Disable the SLIF patch for Eggfactory is obsolete for EF 3.6,  SLIF is integrated now.  The patch will break EF 3.6.
  • After successfull intallation, go to the EF MCM and enable SLIF.
  • Go to SLIF MCM and select your character and unregister the EF mod in the default modus page. That should reset it
  • If not, try resetting\unregister other mods from slif to see if is any other.

Hoping that enough to fix the issue.

Spoiler

What's New in Version 3.6

Released August 14, 2021

3.6 release:
        Pregnancies are overall slightly shorter.
        Sliders related to x percent of a pregnancy will work closer to expected now.
        Belly scaling is now auto-adjusted for the races from Shortstack Pack.
        Pregnancy limit config option added.
            Set to 0 to effectively disable the mod.
            Set to 2 or higher to have more than one pregnancy at once. Recommend using with SLIF additive scaling.
        Experimental support for Extensible Alternate Start.

Edited by safado
12 hours ago, safado said:

• If you have installed ZAZ Animation Pack 7 or newer (recommend 8 or 8+)
  • Download Egg Factory 3.6
  • Install\extract archive with mod manager
  • Open Egg factory folder that the mod manager created to store the files
  • delete the EggFactory.bsa
    • Because it contains copies of ZAZ equitable fluid 2.0 already in ZAZ animation pack.
    • Removing the BSA will make it compatible with SkyrimSE and SkyrimLE. Is already for SkyimLE
    • You can use CAO agaist the folder if not sure about compatibility with SkyrimSE. Nothing should chang unless you choose compression of textures.
  • Disable the SLIF patch for Eggfactory is obsolete for EF 3.6,  SLIF is integrated now.  The patch will break EF 3.6.
  • After successfull intallation, go to the EF MCM and enable SLIF.
  • Go to SLIF MCM and select your character and unregister the EF mod in the default modus page. That should reset it
  • If not, try resetting\unregister other mods from slif to see if is any other.

Hoping that enough to fix the issue.

Reveal hidden contents

What's New in Version 3.6

Released August 14, 2021

3.6 release:
        Pregnancies are overall slightly shorter.
        Sliders related to x percent of a pregnancy will work closer to expected now.
        Belly scaling is now auto-adjusted for the races from Shortstack Pack.
        Pregnancy limit config option added.
            Set to 0 to effectively disable the mod.
            Set to 2 or higher to have more than one pregnancy at once. Recommend using with SLIF additive scaling.
        Experimental support for Extensible Alternate Start.

Thank you so much for your help! I just have a few questions to make sure I am following correctly.

Do you mean delete the BSA in the Skyrim data folder? Or the files created in a separate location by the mod manager?

Is there a way to disable the EF SLIF patch without reinstalling the patch file in my mod  manager? Would reinstalling the patch file even cause any issues?

At some point in the process should I run a save cleaner and when should I run the co save cleaner?

3 hours ago, Lili_Cakez said:

Thank you so much for your help! I just have a few questions to make sure I am following correctly.

Do you mean delete the BSA in the Skyrim data folder? Or the files created in a separate location by the mod manager?

Is there a way to disable the EF SLIF patch without reinstalling the patch file in my mod  manager? Would reinstalling the patch file even cause any issues?

At some point in the process should I run a save cleaner and when should I run the co save cleaner?

If you want to replace EF, do the save cleaner after replacement.  Unless you want to be sure before replacing/upgrading EF.

Do not know what mod manager you use. If Mod Organizer 2 or Vortex, delete the BSA in the folder created to hold the mod files before deployment to game folder or virtual folder.  Do not know how you patch it for SLIF, likely the old separate file with the collection of patches, any way make EF3.6 always win a mod conflict with SLIF or the patch and that should be good. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anybody using this successfully with COCO body?

Edit:
Seems rebuilding the bodyslide files with Morphs ticked (right besides Batch Build) fixed it.

Edit 2: LMAO WTH am I looking at, a torpedo bay? Think it's using the wrong sliders: (img)

Spoiler

lmaowth.png

EDIT 3:
Okay I think I am actually starting to get an understanding for how this works. This weird torpedo belly is the NioOverride kicking in. Looking through the skeleton the new XPMSE doesn't have any pregnancy belly nodes, just the one belly, and if that's the node you have it's the one it'll use. Probably doesn't help that I am using the SMP version of COCO's, so no HDT shenanigans to sort this weirdness out.

Could sort this by swapping to Morphs, and for some mods that works. Fill Her Up doesn't though, so welp.

EDIT 4:

. . . I don't understand why, but it works now.

Edited by sinivii
welp
  • 2 weeks later...