Okay I am just starting to play skyrim again and when i used the patches provided by this mod i get horrible stuttering, not the mod itself mind you. Are the patches absolutely necassary?

EDIT: Well i removed the dcur script patch thing and that stopped the stuttering so far

Also No mods are showing as registered in the MCM of SLIF, this is on a new game btw.

EDIT 2: Yea all of the stuttering is related to those scripts not just the dcur one :/

EDIT 3: I wish this mod had an actual picture guide on how its suppose to look and function and how to actually use the settings still get stuttering with the patches is there an older version that works better?

EDIT 4: Okay I found the mod that breaks it, its called Funcon had to remove that and then inflation and mod registering worked fine but the stuttering still persists with the scripts

I don't know is the problem I'm having an issue with the scripts of this mod/some other that causes inflation (or not a problem at all but implemented for a reason?) but belly inflation is (presumably) applied to either belly or big belly slider instead of pregnancy belly in cbbe. The belly of characters looks really pointy when reaching the far end of inflation...

I'd just like to know if this mod dumps all the "belly information" into one slider that would happen to not be the pregnancy one (haven't tested yet that would having just FHU for example change the outcome, so my assumption is baseless... complaining here first because this is the mod that does the final handling and execution of this information and I have no idea how this does it)

Edit: Now I'm actually not sure about anything I'm asking here... I know that the pictures used in the mod descriptions were achieved using pregnancy belly slider... but the mods request a skeleton with belly node... Does that mean that inflation can only be applied to a specific slider which is/would work somehow with that belly node. So in essence: I'd like to know wth is a node?

On 7/21/2019 at 10:28 PM, JaydaKidd said:

with sexlab inflation framework and fertility mode why wont the npcs return to regular size after having the baby? the belly is still big it won't return to normal size. 

I'm using fertility mode what is the issue here? 

On 5/24/2019 at 4:13 AM, psword said:

Hi, possibly because after registering mods with SLIF, the default values change from the original 0 to 1. This may cause a slight permanent inflation on you character and everyone else registered with SLIF too, of course. You could adjust your bodyslide morphs with racemenu after registering all the mods causing inflation to solve the problem, or create a new body with proportionally reduced boobs, belly and butt in bodyslide, so that after registering all the mods connected with SLIF the body looks okay.

Since I'm typing, I have a question too.

Does anyone have a significantly reduced frame rate and stuttering for a few seconds while using SLIF and Deviously Cursed Loot?

I also tried without the SLIF patch, but the stuttering gets even worse.

When you have a mod that causes a default inflation of 1 (instead of 0)... (MME used to do this, but Ed fixed it so it now works with SLIF)... you can go into Presets in SLIF's MCM, select the mod that is causing the inflation... then select minimum.... then set that inflated node to 1. This will be subtracted from the node when it updates and the body part that was inflated will return to normal. No need to go into Racemenu and adjust. 

On 7/28/2019 at 11:48 AM, chajapa said:

When you have a mod that causes a default inflation of 1 (instead of 0)... (MME used to do this, but Ed fixed it so it now works with SLIF)... you can go into Presets in SLIF's MCM, select the mod that is causing the inflation... then select minimum.... then set that inflated node to 1. This will be subtracted from the node when it updates and the body part that was inflated will return to normal. No need to go into Racemenu and adjust. 

Great thank you for the tip! Cheers! :)

I just switched over to this mod because I wanted to run Hentai Pregnancy, Fill Her Up, and Milk Mod Economy all at once. I think I've got everything working now, but there's one concern that I still have...

How does this mod interact with Estrus Chaurus+? As far as I know, EC+ doesn't make use of SLIF, so I don't know what's going to happen if both mods are trying to manage inflation simultaneously. I have SLIF using Bodymorphs, and I think EC+ uses NiOverride. Should I disable the inflation mechanic in EC+, just to be safe?

On 7/28/2019 at 11:48 AM, chajapa said:

Hmmm... it doesn't seem to work. With only two mods registered by SLIF, Hormones and SLIF itself, my character changes shape (nodes increase) as soon as the registration occurs.

Setting the preset for any mod to 1 doesn't change a thing, setting to 2 makes the nodes increase by a larger amount.

The problem seems to be that the original shape of the body in bodyslide/racemenu is based on nodes being 0 and not 1, so as soon as SLIF registers any mod, the nodes are moved from 0 to 1 and the shape automatically increase, That or I am doing something very wrong... :P

On 8/1/2019 at 7:18 AM, psword said:

Hmmm... it doesn't seem to work. With only two mods registered by SLIF, Hormones and SLIF itself, my character changes shape (nodes increase) as soon as the registration occurs.

Setting the preset for any mod to 1 doesn't change a thing, setting to 2 makes the nodes increase by a larger amount.

The problem seems to be that the original shape of the body in bodyslide/racemenu is based on nodes being 0 and not 1, so as soon as SLIF registers any mod, the nodes are moved from 0 to 1 and the shape automatically increase, That or I am doing something very wrong... :P

In the preset, make sure you're setting MINIMUM to 1. Pretty sure that's the one you want to set. I used to have this issue with Milk Mod Economy. As soon as it registered the belly and breast nodes would increase in size and stay there. No longer needed in MME but that was how it was fixed.

Go to presets. Since you only have one mod registered other than SLIF, make sure you're working on the preset for that one mod (Hormones) and that you're setting the MINIMUM to 1 for the node or nodes being auto-inflated.

Does anyone know if there’s a way to make certain mods use certain body morph sliders only? First off, the mods I’m using are BeeingFemale and Stomach Capacity Limited, and my idea is for BeeingFemale to only use the Pregnancy Belly slider and for SCL to only use the BigBelly slider. However, another issue these mods register for default modus and not for morph modus even though I have everything set to use body morphs instead of nodes.

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, tookachinchilla said:

Is there a patch in the works for the newest version of Egg Factory? (3.5)

I don't think you need one now, I'm not using a patch for Egg Factory and SLIF works fine for me. I believe it's native supported in Egg Factory itself.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/5/2019 at 1:01 PM, Sam19823 said:

After i install this mods it s fix so meny of my problem but my enemis don t attack me anymore ! Also i install SLIS patch and with NMM . Can some one help me please : ( 

this mod has 0 info on modifying enemies try fixing your load order and such.  i bet 99 first borns that your load order is such a mess that the game probably cant even find what it should be doing

• 2 weeks later...

Im using SL Inflation with SL Disparity along with Fill Her Up, SGO, Pearl Juice, Milk Mod, SL Hormones and PSQ (PSQ is not activated ingame) but I cant seem to get the body to deflate, belly deflates but not completely and the breast inflate. SL Inflation is set with Morph Modus with Incremental Inflation. Using Baka's UUNP TBBP Body

image.png.e33442886aecb550d382740ecde49a23.png

I definitely have some trouble with mod installing, as I have the message about old  PapyrusUtil even though I have downloaded the latest version from Nexus. Cannot understand what am I doing wrong. I insalled sexlab, then SLIF, then Papyrus,  with MO. Can anyone help me, please?

On 9/21/2019 at 9:28 AM, WizzyD said:

so devious intergrations got a update recently. the slif patch is not noticing it anymore. does slif need a update or should the slif patch be forward compatible?

I don't use any old SLIF patches on newer mod versions or mods that have a patch already integrated.

I wouldn't patch anymore:

> DCL

> DDi

> Amputator Framework with Monoman1's tweak

2 hours ago, Ratinira said:

I definitely have some trouble with mod installing, as I have the message about old  PapyrusUtil even though I have downloaded the latest version from Nexus. Cannot understand what am I doing wrong. I insalled sexlab, then SLIF, then Papyrus,  with MO. Can anyone help me, please?

Some mods come with an old PapyrusUtil.

Install PapyrusUtil last or never let it be overwritten.

Mods with older PapyrusUtil (as far as I remember):

> EFF

> Simple Knock

> SLF

guess in MO you need to move PapyrusUtil below all those mods.