Anyone still cares about this mod?

I found out SLIF's problem is that ir reads "1" on belly inflation as "belly baseline + 1" When it should read it as a starting point with the base body shape instead.

BUT, this only happens if using bodymorphs to set the scale.

Using NiOverride reads belly baselines correctly, but using NiOverride on the belly, risks triggering the "torpedo belly" glitch in which at larget inflation scales, belly becomes a pointy missile. Bodymorphs solve that, but they arent read correctly, so baseline is baseline + 1

6 hours ago, Dark Mirror said:

Anyone still cares about this mod?

I found out SLIF's problem is that ir reads "1" on belly inflation as "belly baseline + 1" When it should read it as a starting point with the base body shape instead.

BUT, this only happens if using bodymorphs to set the scale.

Using NiOverride reads belly baselines correctly, but using NiOverride on the belly, risks triggering the "torpedo belly" glitch in which at larget inflation scales, belly becomes a pointy missile. Bodymorphs solve that, but they arent read correctly, so baseline is baseline + 1

In SLIF, go to Presets, select the mod causing the issue from the dropdown (in this case, MME), change to Minimums in the drop down and then set the belly to 1 in Minimums. SLIF will subtract that "1" when resizing.

Any mod that registers with SLIF and immediately pops a node like this can be adjusted in Minimums. You can also try just setting the Minimum right in the BodyMorphs section for whatever node you're dealing with.

Make SURE, if using bodymorphs, that you have NiOverride set to 0% everywhere.... every...where. Otherwise it will scale both ways and things get ugly.

Morph Modus has limited uses. You'll generally want to be in Default Modus even when using bodymorphs. Besides scaling, SLIF also allows setting bodymorphs directly. I use it in a couple places in Elsie LaVache mod. Useful for when a change is more or less permanent (like giving a cow wider hips) rather than dynamic (like breasts scaling larger and smaller as they fill and get emptied)

32 minutes ago, chajapa said:

In SLIF, go to Presets, select the mod causing the issue from the dropdown (in this case, MME), change to Minimums in the drop down and then set the belly to 1 in Minimums. SLIF will subtract that "1" when resizing.

Any mod that registers with SLIF and immediately pops a node like this can be adjusted in Minimums. You can also try just setting the Minimum right in the BodyMorphs section for whatever node you're dealing with.

Make SURE, if using bodymorphs, that you have NiOverride set to 0% everywhere.... every...where. Otherwise it will scale both ways and things get ugly.

Morph Modus has limited uses. You'll generally want to be in Default Modus even when using bodymorphs. Besides scaling, SLIF also allows setting bodymorphs directly. I use it in a couple places in Elsie LaVache mod. Useful for when a change is more or less permanent (like giving a cow wider hips) rather than dynamic (like breasts scaling larger and smaller as they fill and get emptied)

Thanks

Some of that seems to be working apparently

I had already set mimimum to 1, but I forgot I set values of 3 bodymorphs to increase with belly (belly, big belly and pregtancy belly), and I had to set minimum to 1 for all 3 at least. I think it was that.

NiOverride seems to work well on breasts, and I cound't find how to make breasts grow with bodymorphs. I set the morphs of "breasts" and "double melon" to increase, and NiOverride to 0, but breasts werent growing.

So I'm not sure about the part where you say everywhere, if you mean "for the same node" I get it, read pple having problems when having both active, so I figured increase must be by one or the other, but I'm just using different options for each node.

Anyway, hope it doesnt break now.

If this keeps working as it should, then the only remaining real problem I have with SLIF is that PSQ has an option to inflate butt nodes on transformation, but SLIF doesnt acknowledge the reversal when returning to human form, so if Succubus says butt increases to say "2", returning to human stays at 2 when it should be 1

But that's not really that important to me at this point. Can manage without it.

• 2 weeks later...

When installed and used in-game, there is no MCM menu, and the mods detect that it isn't installed, however, it is in fact, installed and enabled as well as activated with the correct patches, there is no .esp file or anything, what could be happening here?

So is anyone having issues morphing the belly node?  I'm using the newest version of the CBBE body, with racemenu Mods turned on, and building the body with Morphs.  The breast nodes work just fine.  The belly nodes seem to work right when wearing things like Devious devices, but the naked body belly does not want to morph

Started a new play through using the BNHUP body for the first time and none of my mods seem to be registering in SLIF anymore. Would anyone know if there's an incompatibility with BHNUP or did something go wrong in my load order since restarting?

17 hours ago, Arcticelf said:

So is anyone having issues morphing the belly node?  I'm using the newest version of the CBBE body, with racemenu Mods turned on, and building the body with Morphs.  The breast nodes work just fine.  The belly nodes seem to work right when wearing things like Devious devices, but the naked body belly does not want to morph

Youre using CBBE SE? If so, it doesnt have a belly node. You have to go into the bodymorphs section of SLIF. Switch the part youre editing to belly, change NiOverride to 0, then at the top right, click on NiOverride and switch it to percentages to use body morphs instead. Then you can tweak those morph percentages to your liking.

Hello. I'm having a... "problem" and I think this mod might have something to do with it. I can't be positive though, so this is my best guess. My character is having a bit of a problem with torpedo belly and I can't seem to fix it by picking at any of the other mods in my list and this one is supposedly (as I understand it) overriding the other ones? Is there a fix for this? I'm using a custom body preset under a CBBE HDT body if that makes a difference.

On 2/11/2020 at 7:13 PM, Verip said:

Hello. I'm having a... "problem" and I think this mod might have something to do with it. I can't be positive though, so this is my best guess. My character is having a bit of a problem with torpedo belly and I can't seem to fix it by picking at any of the other mods in my list and this one is supposedly (as I understand it) overriding the other ones? Is there a fix for this? I'm using a custom body preset under a CBBE HDT body if that makes a difference.

I used to have that, the solution I found was changing the morph mode for the belly item (on the morphs tab) from NiOverride to Percentages

Torpedo belly went away.

But that was only the beginning of my adventure and it still doesnt end.

So, I managed to stop SLIF from adding a +1 as base value as soon as it registered the belly node

Everything is working fine but... only for the player.

I also tried setting calculation type to Highest as suggested, but now I'm having an issue where ALL NPCs have a maximum belly increase value of exactly 3.23

It doesnt matter what I do, I can have Fill Her up to the default 7.2, and SLIF still is capped at 3.23

It increases normally from 0 to 3.23 but it never passes that.

I think I tried Additive calculation and it finally recognized a 6, but additive is way too extreme if you start combining inflation mods, I'm guessing if FHU adds a 7.2, and Beeing Female adds another 6, the total should be 13.2, and that's way more than what looks acceptable.

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Derethevil said:

Using the 3BBB body, but no matter what i do, percentages, what not, it just doesn't change the shape.
I did play around with the percentages and all but nothing changes it. The body itself works just fine, but it just doesn't change size.

Anything i am missing?

look thru the thread u find a settings i posted that has all the intial setup for silf. u will just need to adjust the body to what u like for its inflation. this is just the settings files. remember silf updates settings xml every time u close the mcm so make  abackup. u can use those files as a base to get it working then to see how to tweak it.

3 hours ago, sidfu said:

look thru the thread u find a settings i posted that has all the intial setup for silf. u will just need to adjust the body to what u like for its inflation. this is just the settings files. remember silf updates settings xml every time u close the mcm so make  abackup. u can use those files as a base to get it working then to see how to tweak it.

That still didn't do much for me there.
What settings do i tweak? Which category? What sliders? Do i have to type something in?
I tried 3 things now that didn't do anything. Or is it wrong to put those settings you posted in the SKSE folder?
In game it did set everything to UNP as you said, but it did not work out. Nothing changes.

58 minutes ago, Derethevil said:

That still didn't do much for me there.
What settings do i tweak? Which category? What sliders? Do i have to type something in?
I tried 3 things now that didn't do anything. Or is it wrong to put those settings you posted in the SKSE folder?
In game it did set everything to UNP as you said, but it did not work out. Nothing changes.

the path
SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SexLab Inflation Framework  (u should know this as yours will make the same files but for 1)
how it look inside that folderimage.png.d54712b8533f6666e1410bda3ecac736.png
just copy over any files u have then start game and it should use my settings. this is for LE but SE is same but u tweak cbbe or such

the json files can be opend with any word document to see what the settings are

1 hour ago, sidfu said:

the path
SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SexLab Inflation Framework  (u should know this as yours will make the same files but for 1)
just copy over any files u have then start game and it should use my settings. this is for LE but SE is same but u tweak cbbe or such

Okay so i don't tweak settings in game, but in those files?
And what exactly do i have to tweak to get it to work?
As i said i am using the 3BBB body in SE.

Well i have no clue what i did differently this time.
The only thing i did this time is to rebuild the body in bodyslide once without the morph thingy and again with it..*
Maybe the old body didn't get deleted last time or something?

For surely though it finally works. 

• 4 weeks later...

For some reason I cannot see the registered mods in the mod list and so I cannot change the values and stuff. I can even see in the upper left corner when SLIF says that FHU for example gets registered automatically but when I go into the mcm and modlist again I cannot see that mod. It even changes my belly size when it does that so it seems to be working alright just not registering properly with slif I supose. Anyone can help with this?

EDIT: this only happens in bodymorph mode. Nodes work fine and mods register automatically and I can see them in modlist, edit their belly node values etc.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2020 at 1:21 PM, sidfu said:

the path

Hi. Why can't the mod work? I copied your settings, but I see changes in Nio, but no changes in morphs.

2020-04-05-03-22-55.png 2020-04-05-03-22-32.png 2020-04-05-03-19-53.png 2020-04-05-03-19-07.png

On 4/3/2020 at 10:21 PM, sigiel said:

hi, 

how to force Milk Mod E to register with SLIF ?

Everything working.  except MME, what ever I do, MME don't register. I have tried a few new games, reset both mods ect...,   

thnaks

Mods that have scaling won't automatically work with SLIF, they need to be coded specifically to use SLIF. I have released a patch for MME if you look at pg 29 of the MME SSE thread.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2019 at 1:00 PM, chajapa said:

Bodymorphs gives you much better control over shape during body changes. #1 stop trying to directly edit the files if you're just getting started with SLIF and morphing.

You need a body that CAN morph, which means you've built your body in BodySlide and had the "build morphs" box ticked when you built the body. So along with your meshes you should see files with the extension .tri

In SLIF's MCM, you'll see "Bodymorphs" on the left. Select it.

Now at the top choose either Breasts, Butt, or Belly.

To the right of where you just chose the Bodymorph, you'll see Category. Change that to NiOverride and look at the values. Everything should be 0%. Everything.

Now switch category back to Percentages and start moving the sliders.

What you've just done is turned of NiOverride for whichever bodymorph you selected and started using bodymorphs. Don't be afraid to go over 100% on the sliders if it's available. But I suggest you only set one or 2 sliders while you test how much it changes size/shape.

You need to set NiOverride to 0% and then set Percentages for each of the 3 bodymorphs.

Takes longer to type this than it takes to actually do it. It's just a few clicks.

DO NOT directly edit the files unless you know what you're editing or you will surely screw this up.

So... short version...

#1 Morphable body (and armor/clothes hopefully)

#2 Set NiOverride to 0%

#3 Set Percentage sliders

Late to the party but you are a god. Thank you I was trying so hard to figure this out and I scoured google like a motherf***** to no avail but the found this. Ah.... Feels good.