So I dont really know how to use this mod?

1.) Does this have patches for MME?

2.) when you register updates through slaverun through SLIF why doesn't it appear in morph modus tab?

3.) Changing the percentages under bodymorphs means those are the max level percentages they will ever get too?

4.) how can you know what it looks like if it doesn't give you a preview do you just have to guess?

5.) why didn't the mod author write instructions on how to use his mod? :D

6.) is it me or does this mod lag?

test 1:

changed fertility mode to SLIF, changes all the nio nodes to 0% on the belly, then changed the pregnancy bellly to 100% waited til the pregnancy was over no scaling whatsoever? is there something im doing wrong?

On 12/22/2020 at 7:04 AM, decaluka said:

@Crota If you use BodyMorphs and the mod Crash Fixes, make sure AlignHeapAllocate is set to 1 in CrashFixes.ini. That will cause CTDs everytime a mod changes bodymorphs.

I do. thanks for the help I will try it out. Hopefully this is what was going wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I installed this mod in an attempt to fix an issue with eggfactory where the breasts don't grow but it didn't work, when the belly is set to SLIF it grows flat and forward so I returned it to racemenu but the breasts aren't growing no matter which option is selected (and racemenu for it is unavailable for some reason).
I have CBBE 3BBB, built morphs and set the CBBE_SE_LISTS.json (the names of the morphs are the same if that's what matters).
Strangely eggfactory hasn't even registered the breasts yet, probably that is a bug from that mod(?) but a manual override in this mod just to see if it works/for debugging would be helpful.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi y'all, was hoping someone would be able to help me with an issue.

I am running SLIF (SexLab Inflation Framework) and PAF (Pee And Fart) together, which is meant to be supported by the SLIF patches, but everytime I activate the scaling option on PAF's Mcm menu it automatically scales the belly note to 10.0 permanently? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

IMG_20210306_083901.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there. So, having an odd issue. I've installed this mod several times without any issue on Vortex but now it's giving me this error and I don't know how to fix it. If anyone can help me fix this issue that'd be great.

EDIT: If anyone else is having this issue I found a fix. Unfortunately you have to download Wyre Bash. Open the application and put the mod into its Installers tab. Check mark in the Sub-Packages tab at the bottom and select Files and if you have SexLab installed at the time or not. Right click on the mod and choose Advanced Installation and choose Install Configured. You cannot use the Install option or the Wizard install because the code isn't complete. Then the .esp file will show up in your plugins on both Wyre Bash and Vortex. Mod author, please update your mod to be compatible with Vortex and Wyre Bash.

Screenshot (15).png

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2020 at 6:18 PM, tamai said:

So I dont really know how to use this mod?

1.) Does this have patches for MME?

2.) when you register updates through slaverun through SLIF why doesn't it appear in morph modus tab?

3.) Changing the percentages under bodymorphs means those are the max level percentages they will ever get too?

4.) how can you know what it looks like if it doesn't give you a preview do you just have to guess?

5.) why didn't the mod author write instructions on how to use his mod? :D

6.) is it me or does this mod lag?

test 1:

changed fertility mode to SLIF, changes all the nio nodes to 0% on the belly, then changed the pregnancy bellly to 100% waited til the pregnancy was over no scaling whatsoever? is there something im doing wrong?

Imagine making an advanced framework like this without explanation how to use it, but I can answer a few of those questions.

1. There is a 3Bwhatever/BHUNP patch in the SLIF SE thread that works with MME breast scaling but not much else. You could try that but I can't promise anything.

3. There is default and current percentages. I don't really understand the point of the default slider but the other one should change the scaling instantly of you have enabled "scaling applies when exiting the menu". Sorry for being vague but I don't remember the exact setting.

4. It looks different for different bodies?

5. Because "I made it for myself to get mod x to work with mod y and I don't care if it works for you. Neither am I going to give any form of support here at all".

6. For me the manual scaling applies a few seconds after loading but since you're on LE it will take days. ;)

Feels good to be passive aggressive sometimes, even if it doesn't get you anything.

On 3/28/2021 at 12:55 PM, Intronacious said:

Imagine making an advanced framework like this without explanation how to use it, but I can answer a few of those questions.

1. There is a 3Bwhatever/BHUNP patch in the SLIF SE thread that works with MME breast scaling but not much else. You could try that but I can't promise anything.

3. There is default and current percentages. I don't really understand the point of the default slider but the other one should change the scaling instantly of you have enabled "scaling applies when exiting the menu". Sorry for being vague but I don't remember the exact setting.

4. It looks different for different bodies?

5. Because "I made it for myself to get mod x to work with mod y and I don't care if it works for you. Neither am I going to give any form of support here at all".

6. For me the manual scaling applies a few seconds after loading but since you're on LE it will take days. ;)

Feels good to be passive aggressive sometimes, even if it doesn't get you anything.

It actually works quite well on LE. The better question is for how long lol. But mod is a as is sadly. Is there a way to copy your bodyslide to a json file somewhere so that I don't have to input these by hand ingame?

• 2 weeks later...

Does SLIF handle PC and NPCs? As well creatures and animals? Is it required to register every actor for SLIF to handle or can it auto manage the NPC elements?

Or Is there another alternative mod that will handle scrotum inflation/deflation variables for all NPCs from Arousal/orgasm? (Creatures + animals included)

There was a mod I recall for SOS floppy I think did something like that but I no longer can find it.

• 4 weeks later...

I've tried to get this mod working a few times in the past, but kept having an issue where most of the torso including legs and arms would disappear after the first inflation event fires off.  The exact same problem happened when changing some inflation settings in MME without SLIF installed as well, so it could have something more to do with MME than SLIF.  However, I have successfully gotten inflation working in MME as long as I don't touch anything after becoming a milk maid.  I wanted to post this to see if anyone else has encountered the same body bug.  I get jagged lines under the breasts, I can still see shoes and gloves, other armor just hangs in mid air.  It's frightening.  Witness my horror show if you dare.

Here's what I am running as far as inflation mods and stuff.

Skyrim LE

Latest SLIF

Sexlab Survival

Hentai Pregnancy

MME

Milk Addict

Amputator Framework Tweaked v1.3

Running CBBE, Physique Hourglass body, All-In-One Animated Pussy, SMP-PE

(Although I have had the same body bug without smp or the all in one and with several different bodies as well.  Previously I was running Belly and Bounce Cherry Bomb with the same results.  It's also happened with HDT-PE So this issue does not appear to be linked specifically with the physics or body mods I'm using)

- I followed advice said earlier in this thread, I made sure netimerse was zero'd out. 

- I went into RaceMenu and set my body up a certain way.  Then I wrote those values down and quit out. 

- I went back into the MCM and I only set Belly (400%) and Breasts (150%) and Waist (15%) sliders. 

- I disabled belly control in the MME MCM since I already have survival and Pregnancy mods vying for that

- I played for about an hour, ended up getting pregnant and went to Whiterun.  After I ran around there a few minutes I exited the game.  When I launched it again, I got this same issue of the body disappearing.  This is the same pattern of events every time.  As soon as the first inflation event actually tries to be applied, the body says nope.

I've done some checking and I don't think I need any specific patches, my understanding is that the mods I was running in this test are compatible.  I had the same problem in my last run when using Soulgem Oven 3 instead of Hentai Pregnancy.

I'm at the point now of letting go of the idea of using SLIF and just have the milk mod handle breast inflation and the pregnancy mod handle belly.  That seems to have worked ok in the past.  I mainly wanted to share this screen shot to see if anyone had seen this issue before.

Skyrim_LE_Inflation_nobody.png

4 hours ago, Marg597 said:

I've tried to get this mod working a few times in the past, but kept having an issue where most of the torso including legs and arms would disappear after the first inflation event fires off.  The exact same problem happened when changing some inflation settings in MME without SLIF installed as well, so it could have something more to do with MME than SLIF.  However, I have successfully gotten inflation working in MME as long as I don't touch anything after becoming a milk maid.  I wanted to post this to see if anyone else has encountered the same body bug.  I get jagged lines under the breasts, I can still see shoes and gloves, other armor just hangs in mid air.  It's frightening.  Witness my horror show if you dare.

Here's what I am running as far as inflation mods and stuff.

Skyrim LE

Latest SLIF

Sexlab Survival

Hentai Pregnancy

MME

Milk Addict

Amputator Framework Tweaked v1.3

Running CBBE, Physique Hourglass body, All-In-One Animated Pussy, SMP-PE

(Although I have had the same body bug without smp or the all in one and with several different bodies as well.  Previously I was running Belly and Bounce Cherry Bomb with the same results.  It's also happened with HDT-PE So this issue does not appear to be linked specifically with the physics or body mods I'm using)

- I followed advice said earlier in this thread, I made sure netimerse was zero'd out. 

- I went into RaceMenu and set my body up a certain way.  Then I wrote those values down and quit out. 

- I went back into the MCM and I only set Belly (400%) and Breasts (150%) and Waist (15%) sliders. 

- I disabled belly control in the MME MCM since I already have survival and Pregnancy mods vying for that

- I played for about an hour, ended up getting pregnant and went to Whiterun.  After I ran around there a few minutes I exited the game.  When I launched it again, I got this same issue of the body disappearing.  This is the same pattern of events every time.  As soon as the first inflation event actually tries to be applied, the body says nope.

I've done some checking and I don't think I need any specific patches, my understanding is that the mods I was running in this test are compatible.  I had the same problem in my last run when using Soulgem Oven 3 instead of Hentai Pregnancy.

I'm at the point now of letting go of the idea of using SLIF and just have the milk mod handle breast inflation and the pregnancy mod handle belly.  That seems to have worked ok in the past.  I mainly wanted to share this screen shot to see if anyone had seen this issue before.

Skyrim_LE_Inflation_nobody.png

Now I'm not sure exactly why it's happening but I can tell that the missing parts are the areas of the body that are affected by the physics and/or inflation. Again, I don't know why those body parts are disappearing but I can only think of trying one thing, updating the skeleton.

2 hours ago, dragongodmod117 said:

Now I'm not sure exactly why it's happening but I can tell that the missing parts are the areas of the body that are affected by the physics and/or inflation. Again, I don't know why those body parts are disappearing but I can only think of trying one thing, updating the skeleton.

Thanks for the advice, In looking into the skeleton, I'm definitely on the latest version of xp32mse but I did have old skeleton files overwriting the new skeleton files.  Which is quite silly.  I've gone through and triple checked, moving the old skeleton files out, reinstalled the latest xp32mse, made sure that those files have the highest priority in case I missed something, there's nothing in that path in my overwrite folder, etc.  However, When I load the save right after SLIF activated because of the pregnancy, the issue persists.  I can load the save right before that and the body is fine.  So next I may try putting the percentages back to 0 and load the same save.  When I was testing before, and set the percentages back to 0, then the body was fine but of course there wont be any inflation if all the percentages are 0.  Maybe I'll raise the percentage 1 by 1 and see what happens.  I'm also going to double check my load order for xpmse.esp maybe it needs to be moved.

On 4/12/2021 at 9:07 AM, DAZEros said:

Does SLIF handle PC and NPCs? As well creatures and animals? Is it required to register every actor for SLIF to handle or can it auto manage the NPC elements?

Or Is there another alternative mod that will handle scrotum inflation/deflation variables for all NPCs from Arousal/orgasm? (Creatures + animals included)

There was a mod I recall for SOS floppy I think did something like that but I no longer can find it.

Slif handles pc, npc inflation and has an option for scrotum inflation. Unfortunately creatures and animals are not supported.

My PC scrotum wont deflate, only will inflate, and I'm not sure why. It has worked in the past, but I'm not sure what's going on. I currently have morphs set to the morph modus instead of default as was recommended by the MME 3BA json and for SL Survival, but I'm not getting any scrotum deflation. Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

So I've come across a strange bug where the HDT belly deforms upward whenever my character moves. Has anyone seen this before? My first thought was a skeleton issue, but re installing XPMSE didn't solve the problem. Could this maybe be caused by an improperly set up SLIF? The only mod that is not registered is Egg Factory, but that is supposed to have "native" support now. Should mods with native support still show in SLIF? I am using CBBE, the most recent version of SLIF and its patches, and the only patch I didn't install was Egg Factory 3.3, since I'm using 3.5a and its supposed to have native support. Any help is greatly appreciated! 

bellybug.gif

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2021-05-21T09-31-58.txt

On 5/21/2021 at 9:39 AM, Lili_Cakez said:

So I've come across a strange bug where the HDT belly deforms upward whenever my character moves. Has anyone seen this before? My first thought was a skeleton issue, but re installing XPMSE didn't solve the problem. Could this maybe be caused by an improperly set up SLIF? The only mod that is not registered is Egg Factory, but that is supposed to have "native" support now. Should mods with native support still show in SLIF? I am using CBBE, the most recent version of SLIF and its patches, and the only patch I didn't install was Egg Factory 3.3, since I'm using 3.5a and its supposed to have native support. Any help is greatly appreciated! 

bellybug.gif

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2021-05-21T09-31-58.txt 6.01 kB · 0 downloads

Update: I tried installing 3.3 EF, the SLIF patch, and then started a new game, but I am still having this issue. ? Can anyone help? 

On 5/21/2021 at 8:39 AM, Lili_Cakez said:

bellybug.gif

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2021-05-21T09-31-58.txt 6.01 kB · 0 downloads

This issue has nothing to do with SLIF probably. More likely that is the result of whatever HDT physics preset you're using.

Belly physics have always been somewhat difficult to get right, and usually have distortion with movement. So a preset that has other physics but not belly fixes this.

This mod has an installer with multiple HDT physics presets, and provides an option to get around this belly distortion issue: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77445

10 hours ago, zelayasrevenge301 said:

This issue has nothing to do with SLIF probably. More likely that is the result of whatever HDT physics preset you're using.

Belly physics have always been somewhat difficult to get right, and usually have distortion with movement. So a preset that has other physics but not belly fixes this.

This mod has an installer with multiple HDT physics presets, and provides an option to get around this belly distortion issue: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77445

Hmm that would make sense to me, but what is strange is that the issue only seems to occur after SLIF has registered another mod for the belly node, and for some reason SLIF is also setting negative values for initial registrations. For example, upon first registering EF, belly is set to .004 where as all other nodes have a value of 1. I have tested this immediately after starting a new game and the issue with the belly deforming doesn't happen right off the bat. I also am using the same preset from my last install, and never had this issue in my previous playthrough. Let me install that XML, and then do my tests again. Thank you so much for your response!! ❤️ 

1 hour ago, 悲しい少王女 said:

I wouldn't install any of the patches really, especially EF which has slif support since 3.4 and replacing it with older patch could break the mod.

Havent looked into the patch since I dont play with EF anymore but uhhh yeh

I reverted back to EF 3.3 and used the SLIF patch to see if EF's native support was the issue, which it wasn't. Again, my last install didn't have this issue, and I used EF 3.3 with the SLIF patch. 

1 hour ago, Lili_Cakez said:

Hmm that would make sense to me, but what is strange is that the issue only seems to occur after SLIF has registered another mod for the belly node, and for some reason SLIF is also setting negative values for initial registrations. For example, upon first registering EF, belly is set to .004 where as all other nodes have a value of 1. I have tested this immediately after starting a new game and the issue with the belly deforming doesn't happen right off the bat. I also am using the same preset from my last install, and never had this issue in my previous playthrough. Let me install that XML, and then do my tests again. Thank you so much for your response!! ❤️ 

Sadly, installing the mod you linked did not solve the issue for me ?